Kerry's Undies Ch. 01

Story Info
An amazing sexual encounter with Kerry and her undies!
2.6k words
4.41
37.6k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years ago I was invited to the house of a work colleague for a small social gathering. It so happened that he was actually away, even though about 10 of us eventually gathered. I had arrived about an hour or so early where I met his wife Kerry, which was the first time I had actually met her. She was really an attractive woman and we seemed to hit it off immediately.

Before I knew it, she was giving me a guided tour of the house before the others arrived, which happened to get very interesting when we got to the study.

On the floor next to one of the computers, my eyes caught what was clearly a pile of dirty clothes on top of which was a pair of white women's cotton knickers.

"Woops!! You're not supposed to see them!!" Kerry responded, whilst quickly pushing them over with her foot.

I didn't really know what to say right then other than to pretend I didn't see anything incriminating.

We continued to the next room, both still a bit embarrassed about what just happened.

"Sorry, I hope that didn't make you feel uncomfortable. It was my fault." Kerry confessed.

"No, it's OK. I've actually seen worse than that lying around the house!! It's really no big deal."

I admitted.

"Sorry. They were kind of on full display in there!" Kerry gushed.

"Don't worry, I'll go in and have a good perve later when you're not around!!" I joked.

"Or else you can go back in now and I won't say anything!!" Kerry dared me.

"Are you serious??" I uttered, before chuckling dismissively.

I stood there for a couple of moments in utter disbelief but somehow I realised that it might possibly for real if I wanted it to be.

"Of course I am but it might be good if Eddie doesn't find out!!" Kerry declared, in reference to her absent husband.

"I guess I won't say anything if you don't!!" was my only response.

My heart nearly leapt out of my chest in a mixture of excitement, disbelief and fear that somehow it was some kind of horrible trap she might have been setting for me.

"Are you sure about this??" I enquired.

"Do you want to or not??" she persisted.

"I guess it's an offer too good to refuse then??" I wondered.

"I guess so!" Kerry was now all but urging me.

It was a scary moment, but I decided to go along with it as I led the way back into the study, with Kerry following closely behind.

I walked over to where her pile of dirty clothes were and looked down at them, my breathing rapid and my heart absolutely thumping out of my chest.

Kerry urged forward and reached down, plucking the main offending garment out of the small pile and dangled them around her index finger.

"Is this what you wanted to perve on??" she prompted.

I paused. "I guess so!!"

"Well go on then, here they are. Have a good perve!!!"

She tossed them brazenly towards me leaving me with no option but to catch them. As I looked down at them, it didn't take me long to see for myself that they were indeed quite dirty, with a large brown coffee-coloured stain across the entire gusset area. The fact that the panties were white cotton had soaked the stain in deep, dark, and floral.

I just stood there for a few moments, not really knowing what to do next.

I sort of looked at them and fumbled for a few moments before deciding that I might as well have a good, proper look.

I unfolded them appropriately and turned the dirty crotch panel inside out so it was facing straight up at me.

"Hmmmm. Wow!! That's pretty impressive!!" was all I could splutter out.

I could also smell them quite strongly now that they were wide open in front of me.

"That's just from today. I've been quite heavy lately. You know what it is don't you??" she asked.

"Hmmmm. I do. Of course I do." I admitted.

"Well what do you think??" She was keen to know.

"I'm impressed I have to say. They smell pretty strong too!" I was in raptures.

"Hmmmm. Well go ahead then, let me know what you think." Kerry was eager.

I stood there exchanging nervously exchanging my glance between Kerry and her dirty panty gusset, clumsily trying to position the material to do what was going to happen next.

I then brought the soiled gusset directly to my nose as Kerry watched. I took a sniff and the sweaty musk hit me immediately. It was an unmistakeable odour; strong, foul and slightly fishy l but entirely sexual and desirable. To have its owner standing in front of me watching was surreal but entirely thrilling at the same time.

Kerry advanced and held the panties hard against my nose.

She came close to me her skin and hair smelled wonderful and fresh as she whispered in my ear,

"How do you like the smell of my fanny discharge?? Nice and tangy??" she asked.

I inhaled more deeply as she held the panties firm against my nose.

"Do you want to taste it??...." she whispered next.

"Mmmmmmmmmm......" was all I could manage.

She unfurled them carefully and separated the inner pad from the main panty and even more carefully placed it over my pointed tongue and mouth a bit like a condom so my tongue was fully surrounded by the foul stained material.

"Mmmmm. There you go. How does my feminine discharge taste?? A little bit fishy??"

I sucked on the cotton hard, trying to get her flavours into my mouth as much as I possibly could.

With my eyes closed, my mind disappeared into a fantasy world between Kerry's legs of what the odour and taste was evoking. My mind was briefly consumed into a world of dark pubic hair, bright pink vaginal flaps, tampon changing and a moist, puckered brown anal opening set in amongst two oversized, white buttocks.

My penis had swollen to its absolute maximum inside my pants as I indulged this incredible fantasy as Kerry grabbed my hand with her spare hand and placed it between her legs.

With my hand in place, she moved her own hand into place over my huge erection.

"I guess you should see the real thing now!!" she declared.

"Mmmmmmm...." was once again all I could manage.

"I want to see yours first!!" she demanded.

I excused my hand from between her legs and removed my pants, revealing my rock-stiff 8-inch erection throbbing perfectly at 90° for Kerry to admire and handle.

She actually picked up my jocks as soon as they hit the floor and had a deep inhale of her own, grabbing my penis with her other hand and slowly beginning to rub.

She paused her sniffing momentarily so our mouths could meet in a very sexual and sensual kiss.

I meanwhile began removing her clothes, her top half revealing quite narrow shoulders and small but saggy breasts. At this I was slightly disappointed but held high hopes that her lower half would be overwhelmingly more arousing.

Kerry's body shape was certainly bottom heavy, with wide hips and buttocks as well as thick thighs which suited me much better.

As I undid her pants, a lacy pair of off-white panties was revealed, covering her hips and nether regions as briefly as I could have hoped for.

Leaving nothing but her undies on, Kerry lowered herself and placed her soft mouth over my penis, consuming it deep into her mouth, proceeding with an amazing blow job, taking the full length of my rock-hard erection into her moist mouth and sliding in and out in the most gentle fashion.

I accepted this blow job for the next 5 minutes or so but soon felt the strong need for some of my own.

I deeply wanted Kerry's genitals in my mouth to taste her foul vaginal discharge and pubic and anal odour directly from the source.

I lay myself flat on the study floor and Kerry then lowered her panty-covered genitals slowly closer to my face. Her wide hips and thick thighs were divine; soft, thick and white as I licked the length of the inner thighs, eventually tending towards her centrepiece.

I could tell immediately that Kerry's genital area was indeed well covered with dark brown, curly pubic hair as I could see it springing gently through the sheer part of her panties and slightly out the sides around her groin.

I spent the next few minutes with her vagina strategically placed over my mouth, sucking and blowing the whole vulva area with my mouth through her white, lacy underpants.

She gently began to grind as I paused then to peel the crotch panel away from between her legs and reveal a full, natural, mature dark brown triangle of pubic hair, thinner out towards the tops of the triangle and naturally increasing in intensity and thickness around the top of her external genitals or inner flaps and clit. The sweaty tang had been evident through her panties and already, the inner crotch panel was accumulating some brown staining, even though Kerry had probably been only wearing these undies since her shower earlier in the evening.

Soon enough, I removed the newer panties completely and began inspecting her vaginal area far more thoroughly. Kerry's labia majora were large and protruding, covered entirely with pubic hair and completely engulfing her inner flaps, which despite being my preferred feature, were tucked up inside the massive outer lips, wrinkly flappy and loose and sloppy in their own right. Pulling apart the sticky, smelly flesh revealed Kerry's solid acorn of a clit, rock-hard and bright pink well-protected by the surrounding mass of vaginal flesh and pubic hair.

Inside, Kerry's vagina was a mass of sloppy bright pink flesh; a moist, creamy, fishy meatus with fluffy pieces of sex meat strategically positioned inside the opening for maximum pleasure as well as comfort when accepting a large, hard penis during sex and soft, bullet-like tampons at period time.

Her urethra was black, bold and obvious; positioned strategically amongst the folds and wrinkles of bright pink flesh in between her clitoris and vaginal opening.

I consumed the layers of flesh in my mouth like pink sheets of bubble gum, chewing and massaging the moist smelly folds in my mouth and when finally locating her glistening clitoris, gently but firmly sucked on the whole clitoral area along with the protective folds and pubic hair around it.

Her tangy vaginal odour filled my senses – a powerful, erotic sensation that was sweaty and sexual in equal parts. Her surrounding pubic hair held perfectly the sweaty, pungent aroma from the daily activity inside her underpants whilst her vaginal opening emitted a highly feminine stench that was musky and fishy in its quality.

My mind kept fixating on those foul, coffee-coloured discharge stains inside her undies as I continued to lick away; the thought of that tiny, pretty white cotton crotch panel getting so very dirty in between her legs as it rubbed intimately against her vagina, pubic hair and anus was almost too much to bear.

All I could think of was Kerry's vagina discharging amply and readily throughout a normal day, staining and soiling her underpants so thoroughly and creating such strong odours at different times of her activity and feminine cycle.

The result was dirty, stained and smelly underwear left lying around the house or left in the washing machine and wicker hampers in the bathroom.

I then beckoned Kerry to turn around as there still was one part of her body I so longed to reveal and ultimately explore in explicit detail.

Kerry then did an about face, leaving me facing her wide, oversized 48-year-old buttocks.

Kerry then moved backwards, positioning her slightly spread buttocks over my face.

I wasted no time in pulling her buttocks apart and this is what I saw.

A puckered, swollen and wrinkled anal opening surrounded by dark little pubic hairs – the anal wrinkles were so dark in colour they were almost black, Kerry's swollen anal crater had different colours in it, such as brown, purple and the inner anal flesh was dark pink when I spread it apart to inspect.

I pressed my nose directly against her anus whilst at the same time placing my mouth over her hairy vulva once again and continued orally massaging this private part of her body whilst inhaling the joyous faecal, sweaty aroma of her anal region.

It was a delicious odour, combined with the tangier, fishier odour coming from her hairy vagina. Her huge labia majora sat underneath her anus, split apart with the angle of her bending over, revealing the sloppy inner flaps which slightly hung from in between, mushy, pink with her entire vulvic organ surrounded in a triangular frame of curly brown pubic hair.

I was so turned on, I put forward a very important question as I held her large buttocks apart with her hairy brown anus staring me in the face.

"When was the last time you went to the toilet Kerry??" I asked.

"Number 1 or 2??", she asked.

"Number 2....", I answered.

"Hmmmm, lunchtime today...., you're not going to are you???", she paused.

She had barely finished this sentence as I made one final quick inspection of her exposed black anus and placed my tongue firmly against it.

Kerry instantly let out an involuntary moan as my wet tongue made contact with her anus and gently caressed up and down her hairy buttock crack.

Continuing to spread her massive white buttocks, I licked the entire crack up and down, before settling on her swollen crater and concentrating my greatest tongue pressure right in her anus.

Kerry moaned deeply now, as I increased the pressure of my pointed tongue to try and actually penetrate her anus into her rectum.

Spreading her buttocks ever wider, I started pushing my tongue in and out as she reciprocated with pelvic thrusts, pushing her dirty anus back on my tongue as far as it would go.

I could start to feel my tongue penetrating her dirty brown anus and started to really taste her beautiful faecal flavour in my mouth as I once again drifted into a filthy fantasy which involved Kerry, only a matter of hours earlier sitting on a toilet at work and emptying her bowels. As my tongue pushed in and out, I imagined a firm, smelly brown stool being caressed out of Kerry's rectum into the waiting toilet bowl beneath, filling the bathroom with her foul faecal odour and smearing her anus and anal hairs with soft faecal matter as her bladder also emptied with each push of her bowel movement.

Her stained, smelly white underpants were down around her knees whilst all of this took place, finishing the process with numerous wipes of her anus and nether regions with white toilet paper, eventually repositioning her knickers up between her legs again where they would continue to be exposed directly to her pubic hair and regularly discharging vagina.

We paused momentarily as I allowed Kerry's delicious anal flavour to penetrate my senses. As disgusting as it was, I could really taste her in my mouth and I was now really risking transmitting some nasty germs from her anus and rectum into my body.

I loved the thrill of it and decided that if this was how a woman's back passage really tasted, I just wanted more and more.

TO BE CONTINUED....