Kevin and Cara: Tease Me

Story Info
Kevin gets a surprise from his new wife...
5.1k words
4.62
27.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline and I have known each other practically our whole lives. We didn't live right next to each other, but close enough...she lived on the corner, and I lived five doors down, across the road. I met her at the bus stop in fourth grade. Her family was new in town. She was a year younger, quiet, and sat alone, ignoring all the noise and spitballs flying across the seats.

She was just getting off the bus, when the bully of the entire school yanked her braid so hard she yelped and dropped her lunch. Without even hesitating, she spun around, kind of jumped in the air and hit Will Dunning, almost twice her size and probably triple her weight, square in the nose. He fell to the ground and blood poured out of his broken nose. He sat there and cried, holding his face. Everyone was kind of stunned.

"Will Dunning, that's what you get for picking on little girls." The bus driver said, handing him a tissue. "Go to the nurse." I picked up her lunch for her, and introduced myself. She smiled up at me, and at that moment, I fell in love with her, her braids and her fierce, bright green eyes. She got suspended that day, but when she came back to school, I made sure to sit at her lunch table. From that day on, we were inseparable.

She was the first girl I'd ever liked. The first one I danced with. When her mom died of cancer a year later, she was the first girl I held while she cried. She was the first girl I went on an official date with,the first girl I kissed that same night, and in tenth grade, she was the first girl I got into a fistfight to keep. I won. That time I got suspended, but word got around, and the other guys just knew, Cara was mine. We went to every game, dance and social function with each other in high school.

Eventually her father remarried, I think mostly because he was afraid of raising a teenage girl without a motherly type around. Her step-mother enforced so much religious intolerance and rules, she nearly killed Cara's feisty spirit I fell in love with. Dana was especially strict in the area of pre-marital sex. No matter how respectful I was of her dating rules, and of Cara as a person, Dana was convinced I was nothing more than a giant walking hormone, with no self control what so ever. To be fair, some days, I agreed with her, but I waited. I went crazy nearly every day, but no matter how badly I wanted to, I wasn't going to be with another girl just to get my rocks off. I wanted Cara, and she was worth the wait.

Cara and I got married the fall after she graduated high school. No one was surprised. Our wedding was a dream come true for both of us. I was just as inexperienced as her, but she was terrified, shaking like a leaf in the wind on our wedding night. I have no idea what Dana told her to expect, but eventually she relaxed, and we both enjoyed ourselves. Me more than her I think. She's too shy to actually talk about it, so I don't really know.

We've only been married two weeks, and we just got back from our honeymoon. I love having sex with her, but every encounter we have, she is still very timid and innocent. She didn't seem experimental in the slightest, and I didn't know how to talk to her about it without making her feel bad. I wasn't really any more experienced than she was, just more eager to try new things. She never denied my advances, but she was still too new to sex to make the first move.

That's why, when I came home from work this afternoon, I was beyond shocked to see her greet me at the door wearing nothing but a thong, her hair in the same two braids she had the day we met, only much longer. I didn't even know she owned a thong.

"Cara?" I was stunned, my mouth hanging open.

"Hello, Kevin." She said, sticking her tongue in my still gaping mouth. I was weak in the knees and hard as a rock by the time she pulled back. She had never kissed me quite like that before.

"What in the world has gotten into you?" I groaned, kissing her neck. I couldn't resist grabbing her ass and pulling her up to me for another searing kiss.

"Nothing...yet." She giggled, looking pointedly at my crotch. I gulped. Just the heat of her gaze made me painfully tight.

"Caroline, are you drunk or something?" I asked carefully. She threw her head back and laughed. I watched mesmerized by her long braids teasing her taunt little nipples as she giggled. She had never been so tempting.

"No...I'm not drunk." She said, pulling me farther into the house.

"Okay...." I said slowly.

"I want to experiment." She said simply, as if she were talking about cooking.

"Umm...ok" I said, not entirely sure what she meant. She pushed open the bedroom door. She had made a path to the bed with dozens of votive candles and red and pink rose petals. The entire room was decorated, lit by candles, making her skin glow and shimmer.

"Wow, baby this is awesome." I said. "But...um...not to kill the mood or anything...are we celebrating something?" She pushed me onto the bed, and knelt down to take off my shoes and socks.

"Nope." She said simply. "I was reading this article in a magazine, and I want to try something with you. I hope you don't mind." She said softly. "If you don't like it, we can stop..." She said softly.

"I'm sure whatever it is, I will like it." I said, trying my best to hold back a chuckle. She really had no idea how much I had been waiting for her to do something so bold. I was tempted to rip her lacy little thong off right then, and fuck her brains out, but I just knew she wasn't quite ready for that. Yet.

"Ok...well...there are rules." She said, unbuttoning my dress shirt.

I took a deep breath. This could be interesting."Ok." I said softly, cupping her face between my hands and looked her right in the eyes. "Let's play." I said huskily. Her eyes widened. She gulped, her fingers faltering on the last button.

"You have to do exactly what I say." She said, whispering.

"I think I can do that." I said, shrugging the shirt off. She took a deep breath, and mumbled the next rule as fast as she could.

"No touching me." She mumbled, her face turned away from me. Her face burned a light pink. She was embarrassed.

"You don't want me to touch you?" I asked, tilting her chin back up to look at me. Her cheeks flared an even brighter red. God, it was so cute. "Did I hear that right?"

She nodded. "That's what the article said I was supposed to say." She whispered. She looked so upset she was going to cry.

"I see." I said softly. I kissed her gently. Her lips trembled under mine. "I'll do my best to follow the rules." I said. Even if it kills me.

"Really?" She asked. "Your not mad?"

"Why would I be?" I asked surprised.

"Because...I'm your wife. Dana said a woman never denies her husband."

"That's one of those biblical things she drilled into you isn't it?" I stated. It wasn't really a question. Her step-mom was a religious nutcase.

She nodded. "I want to be a good wife. Good wives don't say no."

"Honey...I may regret this, but you can tell me no if you want to." I said. "I love you so much, and I don't want you to ever feel like I've forced you to have sex." I said carefully. She was just so damn innocent sometimes. I cupped her face in my hands again. "I'd prefer it if you want to have sex every single time I did, and I'd love it if you'd take the lead once in a while, but if your not into it, I don't want you to fake enjoying it, you understand?"

"Ok." She said.

"You ARE a good wife to me, no matter what. You're the only wife I want. You are the only woman in the world for me." She nodded quietly.

"So what's next?" I asked. "You're so tempting in just that little scrap of cloth, and you've already got me hard." I said.

She giggled, blushing. "I have to finish undressing you." She said. "Stand up."

I stood, looking down at her hot body sitting naked at my feet. God, what a sight. She has no idea how sexy she is. She refused to look me in the eye as she reached for my belt and unbuckled it. I stood quietly. She had never taken my pants off before. I hissed as her hand brushed against the tip of my erection. She hadn't been bold enough to touch me before, and I never forced her to. She pulled her hands away quickly. "Are you ok?" She asked quietly.

I nodded, and took a deep breath. "Keep going." I said, putting her hands back on my hips. She slid the belt through the loops and tossed in to the side. She ran her fingers back and forth along the top of my slacks, along my stomach. It tickled, and the slightest touch made me even harder. I knew she was working up the courage to unbutton my pants. I almost did it for her, but changed my mind. She needed to develop some sexual confidence, and this was the first sign she had any. I had to let her set the pace she was comfortable with. Eventually she brushed up against me again, and I bit back a throaty moan. This was going to be torture.

Finally, she released the button, and slowly pulled my zipper down. My pants slid down to my ankles. The pressure on my cock eased, but only slightly. My briefs were tight. She glanced up at me, her cheeks flushed, looking for my reaction. I gave her an encouraging nod. "Go ahead. Take them off." I whispered.

She went back to running her hands along the elastic for a minute, before she slowly rolled my shorts down my legs. Immediately my erection bobbed free, standing straight up toward my bellybutton.

"Oh!" She gasped in surprise. I could feel my veins throbbing. She sat back on her heels staring.

"Cara." I whispered, looking down at her. "Would you like to touch me?" Please...please say yes.

"Like you touch me?" She asked, her face flushed.

"Yes, sort of." I said. "Give me your hand." I said, I gently grabbed her wrist.

She stared at me a minute. "No." She said simply, pulling her hand away. She sat with her hands in her lap, still staring at my cock.

"No?" I gasped. "I thought that was what your article was about." I said.

She shook her head. "No...it's not."

"Well, what is it about then?" I was starting to get frustrated.

"I'm supposed to..." She hesitated.

"What?" I asked. I tucked a stray hair behind her ear. "What are you supposed to do sweetheart?"

"You have to watch me." She said softly.

"Watch you?"

"Kevin...like you touch me." She was embarrassed again, and stood up, walking to the end of the bed, her back to me. Oh. My. God.

"Masturbate?" I swallowed. She didn't say anything. I got up and walked over to her. I pulled her around to look at me. She had tears swimming in her eyes.

She nodded."Dana said it's wrong! But Trina said everyone does it!" Trina was her best friend.

"Wait...Cara...are you saying you've NEVER touched yourself?" I asked. "Not even once?" I always assumed she had. She was always so shy about sex we never actually talked about it. She pressed her lips together and shook her head. Her braids bounced against her breasts. Oh man...that explains a lot.

"And this article you found tells you to?" I prompted gently, running my hands up her arms to her shoulders. She seemed to have forgotten I was not supposed to be touching her. She was too upset.

"Well sort of. It doesn't actually say how..."

"Honey, what does it say?" I asked patiently. She didn't want to seem to say the words.

"Well it said you would like it." She hesitated. "Oh let me just go get it!" She sputtered, frustrated with herself. She stormed off into the bathroom.

I chuckled, watching her cute little butt sway. Her two braids bounced, the ends brushing the top of her bottom. Her step-mom had never let her cut her hair short, and she hadn't bothered to change that since we'd been married. I love her long dark hair. She emerged a few seconds later and quietly handed me the magazine. Cosmopolitan. Oh wow.

There was a little yellow sticky note poking out of one of the pages. I flipped it open to the marked page. Pleasure Yourself and Drive Him Wild. Yes, Please. I skimmed the article, and felt my cock jump to attention. It covered the rules and an erotic dance. Oh HELL yes! My innocent wife wanted to learn how to be a tease.

"Well?" She asked quietly, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You want to dance for me?" I asked carefully. I put the magazine on the bench at the end of our bed.

"Well...maybe." She said. "I don't really know what to do." She was kind of shaking again. What was she so scared of?

I took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. I ran my fingers through my hair. My erection was going down a little, but I didn't mind. Getting her to open up to me was more important right now. "Cara, how can I help you be more comfortable having sex if you won't talk about it? I need you to talk to me. After all, we are married now. It's ok to talk about it with me."

"Ok." She seemed relieved. She moved farther onto the bed, sitting cross legged. "We can talk." She was leaning back against a mountain of pillows. Her breasts were high and tight,more beautiful on the candlelight. She was a 32C. Her nipples were dusty pink and marble hard, begging to be touched. Mine...only by me.

"So, lets talk. What's on your mind baby?"

"Do you masturbate?" She asked softly. Her cheeks flushed.

"Yes. How else do you think I was able to keep my hands off you in high school? I had to put them somewhere." I chuckled.

She seemed surprised. "How often did you do it?"

"Practically every day." I moved to sit at the end of the bed, leaning against one of the posts. "Sometimes more."

"You never felt...guilty?"

"Nope...it's a natural thing to do Caroline. To release sexual tension and other forms of stress. Even babies touch themselves in the womb, because its comforting to them. It's normal, and nothing to be ashamed of, not between lovers, and not between us, especially now that we are married."

"Oh." She was thinking. I could practically see the gears turning in her head.

"What does it feel like?" She asked next. I groaned softly. If I have to explain it...hmm...will she go for it?

"It's great. You should try it." I said suggestively. She stared at me, kind of shocked, but then she smiled a little.

"I don't know what to do." She said finally.

"I can talk you through it, if you want." I said hopefully. She flushed, but then she nodded. "Watching a woman touch herself is really arousing to a man. You have no idea how much I want to touch you already."

"I think that's the idea." She said, smiling. I laughed out loud. She giggled. She was visibly more relaxed now.

"Get comfy. I'll be right back." I got up and went to the bathroom. Our bathroom mirror hung on the wall like a picture, and I unhooked it, and carried it into the bedroom.

"What are you doing, Kevin?"

"Sometimes part of pleasuring yourself is watching yourself." I said, positioning the bench to hold the mirror up at the end of our bed. When it was leaning at the right angle, I went into the dining room and grabbed a chair. I arranged a few candles so that the light reflected into the mirror and set the chair next to the bed. I would see both her and her reflection.

"Ok...are you ready?" I asked, settling myself in the chair. She nodded slowly, looking directly at me. She was leaning back on the pillows, her arms kind of stiffly at her sides.

"Look at yourself in the mirror." I said. She turned her head to look. "Watch yourself breathing, how your chest moves up and down." Her long braids settled off to the side when she took a deep breath.

"Now imagine your hands are my hands." I said. "Touch yourself how I do." I instructed. "I want you to show me what you like." I said softly.

"Ok." She said softly. She rested one hand on her stomach. At first she didn't move, but then she began to rub her belly in slow circles, around her navel, over her sides, sliding her fingers along her ribs. I watched quietly, studying her face. She was staring in the mirror.

"When your ready, touch your breasts." I said softly. "Show me what feels good to you." She flushed slightly and moved her right hand to the top of her neck, trailing her fingers down an inch or so.

"It's ok to touch yourself Cara." I encouraged gently. She moved her hand to her left breast, covering it with her palm. Her nipple peaked out between two fingers. She squeezed gently, the nipple poking out farther. Lick-a-ble. I felt my cock harden. "Don't be afraid to use both hands, sweetheart." I said, shifting in the chair. She moved her other hand to cover her right breast, her arms crossed, covering her chest from my view.

"Cup your breasts, one in each hand." I instructed gently. She moved her arms so that I had a better view of her."Good." I said. "Now, tease your nipples with your thumb." I suggested.

She was staring at herself in the mirror, and slowly moved both her thumbs across her nipples. She gasped. She did it again. I watched, licking my lips, as her areolas creased, tightened. She moved to pinching her nipples gently, gasping again. Her neck flush a light splotch of pink. She shivered, pinching her nipples again. Goosebumps appeared along her arms.

She was completely ignoring me now, mesmerized by her own reflection in the mirror. I was getting harder, breathing a bit faster. My breath hitched when she grabbed her braids and used the ends of them to tease her breasts, her soft hair running over her flesh. Why hadn't I ever thought to do that?

She moaned softly at the sensation, tickling her nipples and breasts in circles, wider, then focused on the tips, slow, and then fast. She was breathing hard. She moved back to pinching them, pulling on them.

"It feels better when you touch me." She said softly. "When you use your mouth."

I groaned. "That's good to know." I felt my cock throb. I shifted in the chair again. She had no idea how tempting that thought was to me. Or maybe she did. I shifted again so that I sat on my hands.

"Move your hand lower now, baby." We both watched as she trailed her hand down her chest to the top of her thong. She uncrossed her legs, shifting them straight out in front of her. She toyed with the tiny strings settled on her hips, and glanced at me nervously.

"Take them off." I whispered hoarsely, clearing my throat.

She nodded, and slipped her fingers under the strings. She wiggled her hips and the lacy black cloth fell away from her secret mound.

"Oh Cara!" I breathed. She had shaved herself bare. I was rock hard in an instant. I wanted nothing more than to bury my cock deep in her newly bare snatch.

"Do you like it?" She asked nervously. Her face was flushed with embarrassment again. "The magazine suggested it."

"I love it!" I nodded enthusiastically. "You look so sexy." My erection throbbed. I could see every detail of her moist inner parts when she spread her legs for me. I moved my hands to touch myself too.

"I like it too. It feels good." She said softly.

"Make yourself feel even better now." I said, grabbing my staff in one hand. She trailed her hand down and touched herself with one finger. She was looking in the mirror now. "Bend your knees up." I suggested. Her inner lips widened at the movement. I could see her soft pink petals part, exposing her entrance in the mirror. I groaned, rubbing slowly up and down my cock.

She needed no further encouragement when she found her slit and slid a finger down. She cried out. I watched as she used her other fingers to hold her pink lips open. She was gasping now, watching herself in the mirror. Her nipples got harder and she shivered. I rubbed myself a little faster.

"Oh! It feels so good." She gasped. She was starting to breathe harder, her legs spread wide. She was moving her fingers slowly, up and down her slit.

"Oh baby, are you wet?" I asked. A little bead pearled at my tip. I rubbed around, smearing it down my shaft and squeezed my cock.

12