Kevin and Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching Courtney take the pounding like she did the night before was driving Grandma crazy. She watched as they worked together, Kevin pushing in and Courtney pushing back her hips rising to meet his thrust. They were a practiced and well timed machined that had blocked out the outside world in their race to bring each other over the edge. Courtney felt the first spasm begin in her cunt before rolling up her belly and across her chest causing her to stop her thrusting. Kevin pushed on until she locked her legs around his hips trapping him in her as she shuddered to her first orgasm. Kevin waited until her legs dropped to the side before slowly sliding back and forth again. Slow and easy until Courtney began to respond again. When Kevin thought she was going to go again she stopped him by putting her hand on his chest.

When they disengaged Grandma was disappointed but she saw how turgid Kevin still was and when he lifted off she could see into the slowly closing gape of Courtney's red maw. Thinking they were done she was about to pull herself away from the key hole and hide herself downstairs when she saw the younger woman kneel on the foot of the bed. Kevin got behind her and began working his cock back into his acquiescing wife. Kevin's stamina was unusual, usually her came once by now and needed a break of a few minutes before going again but Courtney remembered him saying he did jack off that morning so that was probably why.

Grandma watched in awe as the younger couple played out a tableau for her. Kevin now totally nude, his muscles flexing in the afternoon sun as he pushed his member into Courtney. Courtney still in the green silk teddy, matching garters and stocking topped with the black spiked heel boots kneeling in submission as her husband took her from behind. Courtney liked it this way for fucking. When they were making love she preferred face to face or where the could kiss but when it was like now where she was getting her itch scratched she enjoyed a little doggy. Like now if Kevin was taking longer she could drop her shoulders on the bed to rest a little while he fucked her or raise up using her arms to push back onto his cock. Right now she dropped letting Kevin used her hole.

Already climaxing once on her fingers, Grandma was building to another as she watched Courtney take Kevin's cock from behind. Grandma remembered a few hours before when she was being taking from behind on that same bed by that same cock. Hearing Courtney growl snapped her out of her own thoughts and back toward the scene before her.

Courtney had laid there letting her husband rub against her G-spot until the irritation was to much to stand. Now no longer a passive participant Courtney rose her chest and shoulders off the bed and with a growl began humping back into her husbands thrusts. She didn't notice and didn't care her tits had popped free of the teddy.

Grandma noticed and was admiring how the full tits with crinkled nipples swung in a wide arc as Courtney rocked back in abandoned. Courtney's moans increased along with Kevin's panting. Courtney was fast approaching another orgasm but Kevin was hung up he couldn't quite make it. He grabbed his wife by her ass cheeks to pull her ass on his cock harder, eliciting a hiss from her and a groan from somewhere else. As he reached up to grab his wife by her long blonde hair pulling her head back bringing a groan from Courtney and one he heard from the hall, he knew. He knew his Grandmother was kneeling on the floor fingering her cunt while he fucked his wife in front of her.

As Courtney screamed out "I'm cumming Kevin, shoot it in me baby,"

He did too shooting two spurts into his wife spamming cunt before pulling out to her frustrated moans and unloading the final three spurts across the cheeks of her ass. While he did he looked straight at the door where he knew his grandmother had knelt the other day.

Grandma like Kevin was hung up short of her next orgasm. The restrictions of clothing plus having to be quiet to keep from getting caught was keeping her from hitting that last plateau. Even when Kevin grabbed Courtney's ass digging his fingers into her while he impaled her on his cock it only caused her to maul her clit harder and when he pulled his wife's hair like the reigns of a horse she felt her self teetering but not quite there. But when he moaned his cum slamming up into her cunny twice before looking through the door at her and pulling his cock out shooting the last two spurts over his wifes bouncing ass Grandma understood he knew she was there and that put her over the edge. Biting her free hand to keep from screaming she mashed her clit and pussy lips under her fingers shuddering to another earthshattering orgasm adding to the ones she had in the last 24 hours.

12