Kevin and his Roommates

Story Info
Elise moves in with Kevin and his roommates.
6.7k words
4.46
149.1k
236

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is an alternative perspective of a story written by Captain_Ron, entitled "Elise and My Roommates". All events written here are my own interpretation. They match up with the original story, but tell it from Elise's point of view. I've gotten permission from Captain_Ron to publish this story, with the caveat that future chapters of his story may or may not match up with what I've written here. In other words, his stories are canon, and mine are not.

This is chapter one of this series, which matches up with chapter one of his series. I hope you enjoy it.

---

My boyfriend, Kevin, and I had been going out for about six months. Everything was going great, and we were talking about moving in together after college. But when the pipes burst in my rental house, it gave Kevin and I the chance to try it out earlier than expected.

Kevin and I talked about it for a while, and he seemed reluctant. He lived with 3 other guys, Shawn, Matt, and Jeff. He wasn't sure I'd be comfortable living with them, and he said his roommates were hesitant to let me stay with them. After a bunch of discussion between Kevin and I, and Kevin and his roommates, we all decided to try it. It was only going to be a few weeks, and then the repairs on my house would be complete, and I could move back.

So, I packed up my stuff, and moved into their place. At first, I didn't feel welcome. None of the guys would talk to me, and so I kept to myself, spending most of my time in Kevin's room. Most of the time, I'd work on schoolwork and whatnot. A couple times, when nobody was home, I'd pull one of my toys out, and have some fun. But I didn't spend much time with Kevin or his friends.

After a couple days of that, Kevin and I had a talk, and he convinced me to try and be a little more sociable, and try and be friends with the guys. The words that stuck with me were "just act like you do around your own house, and don't feel like you are a guest." I was definitely feeling a bit lonely, cooped up in the room, so I agreed to it.

The next day was Saturday. I woke up, excited to start the day. I sifted through the clothes I had brought. Most of them were dirty, since I hadn't done any laundry since I arrived. Kevin told me to act like I did around my house, so I decided to wear a pair of comfy, pink gym shorts, and a cut-off t-shirt. I took a quick look in the mirror and made sure the cutoff wasn't too revealing. It was a little more risque than I would have normally worn around the guys, but definitely something I would wear at home, so I decided it was fine.

After taking a shower, and brushing my teeth, I was ready to start the day. I stuffed all my laundry into a bag, and started carrying it towards the laundry room. The guys were sitting in the living room, watching some baseball. As soon as I entered, I noticed I had Shawn's attention, and he seemed to like what he saw. Before long, the other guys noticed, too, and I had 8 pairs of male eyes glued to my body.

"Hi guys!" I said cheerfully, flipping some hair out of my face. "I'm doing some laundry, if you need anything washed, just bring it down and I'll do it while I do mine."

I was tired of lugging the heavy bag of clothes, so I decided to kick it the rest of the way, down a flight of stairs. Then I followed down after it. I was loading my laundry into the washing machine, when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was Shawn. He was carrying some laundry to add to the wash.

"Hey Shawn," I greeted him with a smile. "Got some laundry to wash?"

"Yep," he smiled. He dropped his laundry in the pile with mine, and then started helping me load it into the washer. I was happy to have his help. After loading it all, we tried starting the machine. It gave us a bit of trouble, but Shawn knew the trick to it, and so we had it going without much difficulty. I thanked Shawn for helping me.

"Oh, no problem," he said, smiling. He looked down at my chest. It didn't really surprise me. He had been stealing glances at my body the whole time we loaded the laundry. I couldn't really blame him. My tits were practically popping out of my shirt. "Did you know you have some toothpaste on your shirt?"

I looked down, and said "Really? I don't see anything."

"It's right there," he said, and poked my boob, right above my nipple.

I looked closer, and there was indeed a tiny spec of toothpaste. I shrugged, "Oh well. No big deal. It'll wash off the next time I do laundry."

He frowned at that. "Well, you're doing laundry right now. Why not add it to the wash?" He leaned over and pressed the button to pause the wash, and opened it up.

I thought about it a moment, then replied, "Nah. I'll just wait until next time."

"Why? You should just go topless," he said, smoothly, with a smile.

I was shocked at his suggestion. "What?! I can't just take my top off. You'd be able to see my boobs!"

"So?" he replied, nonchalantly. "It's just skin. It's not like I've never seen breasts before. Besides, during my trip to Europe, I found out how prudish Americans are. Did you know ladies in Europe go topless about as much as men?"

"Really?" I asked. "I've never heard that before." I thought about it for a moment, and realized he was right. They were just boobs. I mean, men have nipples, and it's perfectly normal for them to be shown off. Why couldn't I show off mine? "Alright, I guess you're right."

I took a breath, and in one smooth motion, I slipped my shirt over my head and tossed it into the washing machine. Shawn closed the lid before looking back at my chest. "See, doesn't that feel better? You have excellent tits, by the way."

I looked down at them. "They are nice, aren't they?"

"Yep," Shawn replied, with a smile. "Now, wait here. I'm gonna see if Matt has any clothes to be washed." He walked back up the stairs, and a few minutes later, he returned, with Matt following closely behind. When Matt spotted me standing there, topless, he was stunned.

"See, I told you," Shawn said.

"Wow, Elise," Matt said. "Looking good."

I smiled, "Thank you. Shawn pointed out a stain on my shirt, and then convinced me to take it off."

Matt didn't take his eyes off my chest as he said, "yea, we wouldn't want those stains to stay for too long."

Shawn went on to tell me more about his trip to Europe. I leaned back against the washing machine, and listened to his story. A few minutes later, I saw Kevin at the top of the stairs.

"Hi babe!" I smiled and waved. "The machine wouldn't start at first, but we figured it out."

He asked about my lack of clothing, and I told him about the stain, and Shawn's trip to Europe. Kevin didn't seem convinced. I asked him to grab me a shirt from our room, and he left. Shawn and Matt enjoyed the moment, and didn't take their eyes off my chest until Kevin got back. Kevin threw me the shirt and I pulled it on.

A bit later, Kevin and I got a moment alone, and he wanted to talk about what happened. I felt a bit uncomfortable. I've had past boyfriends that were the jealous type, and I really didn't want Kevin to be another one. So, I assured him that it was no big deal. He didn't quite seem convinced, but he didn't argue the point further.

We went about the rest of the day as normal. Shawn and Matt were definitely warming up to me. They made a lot of jokes, and I felt much more welcome. By the end of the day, I really felt we were becoming good friends. But, just to seal the deal, I decided to make the guys dinner. We ate in the living room, and they all really enjoyed it, and complimented my cooking, which made me feel even better.

I finished my meal first and returned to the kitchen to clean up. A few minutes later, Shawn came in, with the rest of the dishes.

"Hey Elise," he said, dropping the dishes in the sink. "Thanks for earlier. I may have seen plenty of boobs before, but I have to say, yours are definitely my favorite."

I blushed, "Thanks, Shawn. I'm glad you like them."

He turned and started to leave, but then turned back. "Um." He looked back towards the living room, I guess to make sure Kevin wasn't coming or something, before saying, "Can I see them again?" He smiled.

I slapped his arm playfully, pretending to be resistant, but deep down, I knew I really wanted to show them to him again. So, I grabbed the bottom of my shirt, and lifted it up, flashing him for a few seconds, before pulling it back down.

"Thanks, Elise" he said, smiling. "You're the best. Do you want any help with the dishes?"

"Nah," I replied. "I've got it."

He turned and left, while saying, "Well, we're gonna start a movie now. Come join us when you're done."

"Alright, will do." I called after him.

About ten minutes later, I came into the living room and sat on the couch next to Kevin. Before long, Kevin was out like a light. About half way through the movie, I had to go to the bathroom. On the way back, I met Matt in the hallway. I half-expected what he was about to ask.

"So," he whispered, with a smile. "I heard you flashed Shawn again. I think it's only fair I get another look, too."

I sighed and smiled. "Alright, fine," I whispered back. I grabbed the bottom of my shirt, and lifted it, just like I did for Shawn. Then I pulled it back down. "Happy?"

He smiled, but said, "Yep. They're great. But I prefer home-grown."

I was shocked at what he was suggesting. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I mean, don't get me wrong. All tits are great. I'm just not a fan of silicone," He turned to walk away.

I stopped him, and said, with a little anger in my voice, "My tits are not fake!"

"Suuure, they're not," he said, clearly still not believing. "Whatever you say, Elise."

"I'm serious." They were not fake, and I wanted to prove it to him. So, I pulled my shirt back up, grabbed them, and shook them a bit. "Fake tits don't jiggle like this."

He watched me shake my tits, but he still seemed like he wasn't sure. "Hmm. I'm not convinced. Hold on, let me go get Shawn."

He departed and returned with Shawn right behind him. "Elise says her tits are real. I don't believe her. What do you think?"

I really wanted to show them how much they jiggled, so I let go of them, and jumped up and down a few times, letting them bounce freely. The guys watched, definitely enjoying the sight, but when I stopped, Shawn said, "Well, that was certainly nice to watch, but I'm still not convinced. I've seen plenty of fake tits that bounce like that. There's really only one way to tell fake tits from real ones."

"Oh? What's that?" I asked, already knowing what he was about to suggest.

"Well, feeling them of course," he said, with a slight smirk.

I smiled. I was right. "Alright, fine. Feel them. I swear they are real."

I held my shirt up, out of the way, offering my tits to the two guys. Shawn stepped forward first, gently grabbing my right boob with one hand. He gently squeezed it a few times, before taking the other one in his other hand, and doing the same.

"Hmm," he said, looking at them as he continued squeezing them. "They do feel pretty real, but I'm still not quite sure. Matt, what do you think?" He stepped back, and offered my tits to Matt.

Matt stepped forward, and took Shawn's place in front of me. He wasn't as gentle as Shawn. He immediately grabbed both tits in his hands, and squeezed pretty hard. It wasn't painful or anything, just a much stronger grasp. After a few squeezes, he pinched both my nipples (which caused me to let out a small yelp), then stepped back.

"Ouch!" I replied, rubbing my nipples, before pulling my shirt back down over my breasts. "That hurt!"

Matt smiled and said, "I'm sorry. They were sticking out. It looked like they really wanted to be pinched. Anyhow, I believe you, Elise. I think they're real."

I smiled. Shawn shook his head. "No way. I don't think so. How about this. We'll ask Jeff. If he thinks they're real, I'll admit that I was wrong."

"Alright, deal," I said, and Shawn and I shook hands. "But we can't wake Kevin up. If he sees, he wouldn't like this."

Shawn agreed, and I followed the guys back to the living room, where Jeff and Kevin were. Kevin was still passed out on the couch, and Jeff was sitting in the recliner. Jeff looked up when he saw us walk in. Shawn walked over, and whispered something in his ear; probably asking if he would be okay doing this. He smiled, but shook his head. Shawn gave him a look, and Jeff rolled his eyes, and changed his response to a nod.

Shawn gestured me over. I stood in front of Jeff, and leaned over, offering Jeff my tits, but Shawn shook his head at me. Then he made a gesture, showing me he wanted me to take my shirt off. I looked over at Kevin, to make sure he was still asleep, then turned back, grabbed my shirt, and pulled it over my head, and dropped it to the floor. Then I pushed my bare tits towards Jeff again. Shawn was behind me, and he gave me a small push on my butt, causing me to loose my balance. I caught it on the chair, but my tits were right in Jeff's face. I looked back at Shawn, and made a face like "that wasn't funny!" He gave me another hand motion, which I took to mean that he wanted me to get on top of Jeff. I looked over at Kevin again, to make sure that he was still asleep, then climbed on Jeff's lap, straddling him. Shawn smiled. He seemed content now.

I looked down at Jeff. He didn't seem very pleased with what was going on. I could tell he felt uncomfortable. Probably something about his best friend's girlfriend straddling him topless, while his friend slept on a nearby couch.

Shawn wanted to make sure Jeff had a very good look, so he put his hands on my bare back, and pushed me forward a bit. I put my hands on Jeff's shoulders to keep my balance, and I felt his breath glide across my bare skin, inches from his face.

Then, Shawn whispered in my ear, "Hop up and down a bit. Show Jeff your tits are real."

I did as Shawn said, hopping up and down, making my tits bounce. On about the third hop, I felt Jeff's hard cock poke my inner thigh, through his tented shorts. I could even feel a bit of pre-cum seeping through.

Then, Shawn whispered in Jeff's ear again, and Jeff shook his head hard. After a stern look from Shawn, he relented, and lifted his hands up, grabbing my tits gently. He moved them around a bit, and it felt really good. I could feel myself getting quite wet at this point. I just hoped Jeff wouldn't notice.

Then I heard the buzzer for the dryer. It caused Kevin to stir a little. I quickly climbed off of Jeff, but Kevin didn't wake up. I walked down the stairs to the washing machine. I put the clothes in a basket, and took them back to my room. A moment later, Shawn and Matt joined me, with my shirt. I'd completely forgot that I was still topless!

Shawn handed me my shirt, and said, "Well, that was a lot of fun."

I was still quite hot from being so close to Jeff, and Shawn and Matt had seen plenty of my tits, so I put the shirt on the bed, and continued putting my laundry away.

I didn't want to talk to Shawn, after all he said to me. He could tell I was upset with him, so he said, "I'm sorry Elise. I believe that your tits are real. In fact, I knew it from the very beginning."

I was confused, "wait, then why did you make me do all those things?"

He smiled, "Well. To be honest, we all find you very attractive, Elise. We just wanted to have some fun."

Matt nodded, and said, "Yea. We didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

I sat down, and scowled for a moment. Shawn sat next to me, and put his arm around my shoulder. "Can you forgive us?"

I sighed and smiled at him. "I guess so," I said, and without thinking, put my arms out and gave him a hug. I felt my bare breasts press into his chest as he hugged me back, with his hands on my upper back.

After a moment, he released me. Matt frowned and said, "Hey, do I get one?"

I smiled at him too. "Alright, come here" I stood, and gave him a hug too. He was a little more daring, and put his hands on my lower back, but still wasn't really crossing any boundaries. Then we released, and I continued putting my clothes away.

Shawn and Matt turned to the basket, and started grabbing their clothes. I turned to my closet to put a shirt away, and when I turned back, I saw Matt holding some fabric up.

"Are these yours, Elise?" he said, examining them. They were a very plain pair of white panties. "Very conservative."

I snatched them from him, and said, "Yes, those are mine! They're comfy."

Shawn smirked, and said, "Yea. I guess I just thought you were a different kind of girl."

I folded the panties and put them in my underwear drawer, while I asked "A different kind of girl?"

"Well," he said, pretending to hesitate a moment, but I didn't really buy it. "From all the skin you've showed us already, I just thought you like showing off, so I figured you would have thongs and other sexy underwear."

I didn't know if I agreed with what he said about me showing off, but I definitely didn't want him to think I was a prude or anything, so I said, "I do wear sexy underwear! Just not all the time."

He smiled, and said, "Come on Elise. You don't have to lie to us. I understand if all you have is granny panties."

Now I was back in the mode of proving him wrong, like earlier. So, I decided to show him. "I do wear sexy underwear. In fact, I'm wearing them right now." I turned around, bent forward a bit, and pulled down the back of my pink shorts, flashing the guys the red thong I had on underneath. Then I stood back up, and turned around. "See?"

They both had a huge grin on their face. That's when I realized they had manipulated me again. "Oh my god! You guys just said that so I'd show you my underwear, didn't you?!"

They both laughed, and Shawn said, "Well, to be completely honest, yes. Like I said earlier, we find you attractive."

I didn't really like that they tricked me, but I did like that they found me attractive. But, I decided that was enough fun for the night. "Alright guys. You've had your fun. I think it's time to go back to the living room. The movie is almost over, and I don't want Kevin getting the wrong idea."

They seemed a little disappointed at that, but they didn't protest. I pulled my shirt back on, they grabbed their clothes, and we all left the bedroom.

Matt went to his room, and Shawn stopped to talk to me for a moment. "Hey, Elise," he said. "I don't think I've got your number yet."

"Oh. Yea, I guess not. Give me your phone. I'll put it in there." He handed it to me, and I put it in. Then he continued to his room. I was still hungry, so I decided to make some popcorn before returning to my spot at Kevin's feet. Shawn and Matt were seated in their spots. The timing was perfect. I sat down, and a couple minutes later, Kevin woke up and we finished the movie.

"Damn, looks like I missed everything," He mumbled as he woke.

Matt and Shawn laughed, "You snooze you lose."

I looked up at him as he woke up. "Come on sleepy head, let's go to bed."

We went to the bedroom. I was still a little wet from straddling Jeff, and I really wanted to show Kevin that I was his girl, so I started making out with him. He knew what I was wanting, and he wanted it too, so it only took a few seconds from the time the door closed, to get me naked, on the bed, legs spread wide, with Kevin's cock inside me. And it was only a few minutes more until he pushed me over the edge. I came hard. I might have been a little loud, but I wanted Shawn, Matt, and Jeff to know that at the end of the night, I was with Kevin, and that's all that mattered. Soon after I came, I felt Kevin's warm cum fill me up.

We spooned for a while, and I was thinking about the day. At the start of it, I was convinced Kevin's roommates didn't like me. By the end, I felt much better, and I think they did too.

12