Kevin’s Summer – Training Advances

Story Info
Student develops talents during hot summer in Brussels.
7.5k words
4.3
68.5k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dojo2
dojo2
18 Followers

The first full week of my summer work, the team-building in Southern France, had already changed me from a shy 19 year old boy into a young man who had experienced the intense excitement of showing off his whole body and its sexual functions to an appreciative female audience. My new lady boss, Candice, and her female colleagues had thoroughly entertained themselves at my expense. On command, I had jacked-off in front of them and had even, on command, sucked the cock of Joe, my only male colleague. Strangely, I seemed to have discovered a new force for freedom in my life, although somewhat mixed with a subtle sense of captivity.

Joe and I had rooms at Candice's luxurious penthouse apartment in Brussels for the duration of our summer work with Cleopatra Futures. As soon as we arrived back at her apartment from the airport, Candice asked Joe and I to sit down as she poured us each a glass of sparkling rose wine. She told us that she had been giving some thought to the rest of our summer. She found us both to be very likeable boys and had been impressed by our enthusiasm and willingness to be of service to her girls this past week. In her opinion, we could be very successful. Candice told us that she knew far too many males who had not developed well. This was a sad loss to womankind.

"I am a successful business woman and you appear to me to be good investments. I would like to help both of you to develop optimally as males, physically and mentally prepared to reap the full benefits of what life has to offer to men. This summer, with my guidance and training, you will start to become complete men, free from the artificial constraints of your education and upbringing, listening to your own body and mind, and in control of your own destiny. Females will celebrate your masculinity while lesser men will be consumed with envy at your success."

"Are you still interested?"

We nodded in unison and gulped our wine, almost hypnotized by her words.

"Good. As well as continuing to work at the office, you will need to follow a healthy diet, develop your physique with the help of my personal trainer as well as develop your social skills, especially with women. You will have experiences and opportunities that will greatly benefit you for the rest of your life. However, I do have some very simple conditions."

She paused for effect.

"First, you must be very obedient. I will be in command, in and out of the office. You should never question my decisions. Also, I want you to be naked and therefore scrupulously clean whenever you are in this apartment. I will want to very closely observe your physical progress. Lastly, I will need to continue to collect your sperm each day, for a little scientific experiment of mine. Don't answer yet. First, go and take a shower. Freshen yourselves up. Then come back to me with your answer, naked or clothed."

I returned to my room, stripped and showered. The more I considered Candice's proposition, the harder my cock became. I could not stop myself stroking my cock until I became too close to the edge for comfort. It took all my willpower to stop myself. I lay on my bed and tried to calm down. The ache in my genitals was the answer to Candice's question. So I returned naked to join Candice. Joe was already sitting on the couch sipping another glass of wine exhibiting his 7-inch erection.

"Good boys! I am so happy for you both! Congratulations!"

Candice then introduced us to Maria, calling her out of the kitchen where she was preparing our dinner. She had apparently arrived while we were showering. Maria was her housekeeper. She was a shapely dark haired Mediterranean girl in her early twenties wearing a tight little black dress with white apron, the archetypal maid. We shook her hand as she made a show of looking everywhere except at our semi-erect and skinned-back cocks.

That evening Maria cooked a fantastic meal for us. It was to be the first of many at which Joe and I sat formally at the large dining table, completely naked, while Maria served us three or four courses of delicious, often unusual, but presumably very healthy food. Usually Candice joined us and occasionally, about once or twice a week, she brought a friend or two, always female. Guests would always do there best to converse in English and show genuine interest in us. We learned a lot about food, etiquette, culture and women. They were often very direct, asking us questions such as how we liked being naked around women. We both agreed that it was both stimulating and a lot of fun. Joe and I were also confronted with our own relationship. We were becoming good buddies, with a healthy interest in our bodies and physical pleasures, but we were certainly not homosexual. We liked the girls too much for that.

Almost inevitably these evenings finished with Joe and I masturbating for Candice's friends. Often we would be outside on the roof terrace enjoying the warm evening air. They would ask us to walk around, jump up and down, dance a little or stand on the table. Mostly they also caressed my shaft and balls, examining my assets at close range. Occasionally a drop of the precum would be licked away and, if I was very lucky, my whole cock head would disappear into a sweet lady's mouth. Some of their tongues were very well practiced, rotating around my corona and flicking expertly over my frenum. Candice was always in control and never let it get out of hand. The sexual activity was always manual or oral, never vaginal, and when we finally ejaculated, it was always into our waiting wine glasses. The ladies always remained clothed, although they often fingered their pussies. On a couple of occasions I assisted by working a finger or two in a soaked vagina or even sucking on a desperate clitoris.

With Maria, Joe and I had a lot of fun over the weeks trying to find out each day whether she was wearing underwear under her short maid's uniform. As the summer progressed we noticed that the frequency of her pantylessness increased. She increasingly enjoyed teasing us with flashes of her bare pussy when Candice was either not there or not looking. Or was Candice just pretending not to notice? In any case, she could hardly have missed the effect it was having on our cocks. However Candice had made it painfully clear that all her employees were off limits for us. So we looked but could not touch, although Candice seemed to have omitted to explain the same rule with her female employees.

At the office, the girls remained very forward and open with us, although we were now wearing at least some light clothes, naturally without underwear. The girls would take any opportunity to touch us and ask us to prove that our foreskins were rolled back, as "agreed". Clearly our team building exercise in France was having a lasting effect. It was all good fun!

We had fun in other places too! One afternoon, in our first week back in Brussels, Candice told us that we were going shopping. A taxi dropped us in a small street with expensive looking boutiques. We followed Candice in to one shop where she sat down on a couch at the rear of the shop near the curtained changing cubicles. She told the young lady assistant that we needed new summer outfits. Various options were presented, with Candice finally selecting some for us to try on. Most were very light thin cotton and linen trousers and shirts. We changed and presented ourselves for inspection. My lack of underwear was painfully obvious as I tried to comfortably position my half-hard cock. The other assistant had come over to help us, and an older lady, apparently the owner of the shop, had also appeared. She greeted Candice as if they were old friends. As I went to change into the next outfit, I was told to just leave the curtain open. In front of Candice and the three strangers, I probably tried about 10 different styles and designs, some loose and some very tight. I was left totally exposed between the selections. Candice finally selected a light blue, low on the hip, very tight pair of thin cotton trousers with matching shirt. In the bright shop lighting, my penis line was clearly visible. She then said that we also needed some new shorts and t-shirts. We tried several styles of shorts, from leather with zips to semi-transparent nylon. The assistants were becoming quite complementary.

"Oh. It fits so well. That looks very nice!"

Candice decided on a tight microfiber pair of red shorts for me, and a similar blue pair for Joe. However Candice thought they might be a little too tight. So to make sure that they fitted properly, Candice told us to get ourselves really hard and then to try them on again. We stood in our open cubicles, with the shorts around our ankles, stoking our cocks while Candice and the shop staff watched attentively. On command, we stopped and pulled on our new shorts to cover our excitement. I just managed to squeeze into them.

"Perfect fits! Oh dear boys, what are those dark patches on your new shorts."

We had both produced sufficient pre-cum to soak through the thin material.

Candice laughed, "Well, now we'll have to buy them!"

The shop owner was in a serious discussion in French with Candice as we finished changing out of the shorts and into our new outfits, getting ready to leave.

"Boys, you are to become famous models. Madame Dinant would like your fresh faces and sweet bodies to model for the new brochure and website of her fashion shops. She'll make the arrangements with her photographer for next week."

Our acceptance of this arrangement was taken for granted. The shop assistants thanked us with big smiles as we left. Candice then informed us that she would negotiate the financials, but could guarantee that we would be adequately rewarded if we did well.

A week later Candice, Joe and I arrived at a photography studio where we met Sylvie the world's most beautiful photographer with shortish blond hair and deep blue eyes. But she was surprisingly business-like. Madame Dinant was there with one of her assistants and several racks of clothing. It was a hot and tiring work, in and out of clothes for more than two hours. Sylvie said how much she loved our fresh young looks. They seemed to find our lack of underwear for modeling normal, at least until we reached the underwear and swimwear session. Madame Dinant explained in poor English that she also wanted a sexy underwear section for "special" men. We stood naked ready for our next outfits and posing instructions, but first the assistant had to rub some oil over our bodies. We then modeled a variety of shorts, trunks, tangas and thongs. Joe and I were being photographed separately until Sylvie instructed us to pose together, each wearing different styles of underwear. We had to put an arm around each other, then put a hand on the others waist band and stick a finger inside, pulling down slightly. Then we were given a few jockstrap-type models. We were side-by-side, arm-in-arm like in a rugby scrum. Sylvie then laughingly apologized as she rubbed more oil over our buttocks and between our legs. I twitched almost losing my balance as a felt her finger circle lightly around my anus. Sylvie photographed us from all angles, especially from below. We had to bend forward to touch our toes with our legs as wide a possible. The restraints of my borrowed jockstrap were being well tested! As we removed the jockstraps there was general amusement at our state of arousal. Two more fun styles with some different action poses and we were finished.

"Dear boys, you obviously like being models. I'll need to see if I can find more work for you!" Candice laughed.

We dressed slowly, as Sylvie watched us, seemingly deep in thought. A voice inside me told me that I would like to pose some more for Sylvie.

On our first Friday evening, Candice threw a "cocktail" party at her apartment. All the girls from the office would be there with some of Candice's other friends.

I was already taking for granted that Joe and I would be naked and this worried me a little, so to be very sure, I asked "What should we wear?"

Candice quietly and firmly replied "You know. Just follow my instructions and everything will be fine".

Around 9pm the guests started to arrive. Most of our girls arrived first. Joe and I brought around drinks and snacks, chatting casually. We were used to being naked around them. Then a couple arrived, and the man immediately stripped off his clothes in the hall and joined in as if this was perfectly natural behavior. Some older females arrived showing special interest in Joe and I. Then came 2 black men. They also immediately stripped naked and moved over to greet Candice, showing her very exaggerated respect. After an hour there were about 25 females all nicely dressed and 8 men, including us, all completely nude. The ladies were taking great pleasure in tickling and fondling the men who were all showing signs of excitement. Everyone was having a good time and the atmosphere was light and friendly. As questions were asked about our week in France and the answers became more explicit, the whole group became concentrated on Candice's descriptions of the team building exercises. She explained about how successfully her girls had developed their powers to focus on important goals. Her girls had demonstrated that with good planning and execution almost any goal was achievable. She then looked over at Joe and I.

"The girls well achieved their objective. Joe and Kevin here are the living proof. Only a few weeks ago they were full of inhibitions and quite poorly conditioned. Just look at them now. This is the power of focused team effort".

We were told to take a bow.

Then Candice announced "Kevin & Joe, my guests would now like to see the results of your training."

Our audience made space and 2 high stools were positioned side-by-side. It was not explicitly stated, but it seemed strangely logical that we should masturbate in front of this mixture of colleagues and strangers. It took about 5 minutes to work ourselves up to that pre-orgasmic level just before the point of no return. From there I could keep back my orgasm for a minute or two or let go and ejaculate within seconds. From our breathing and noises we could mutually sense where we were. We both came as good as simultaneously to appreciative applause. Just as in France, Anna and Pam were standing by with wine glasses to capture our produce. Shortly after our show, the 2 black guys sat on the stools but facing each other and masturbated, finally ejaculating over each other and rubbing each other's cum over their hard muscular bodies. By the end of the evening, all the men had cum by some variety of masturbation, solo or mutual. The ladies all remained clothed but were obviously turned-on by the performances. The men seemed to like it too!

We had been back from France about three weeks when Candice told us that the girls were coming round to the apartment to see the photographs made at the villa. We all sat around the huge wide screen TV. Joe and I were naked while the girls were all wearing variations on the theme of miniscule thongs covered by semi-transparent summer dresses. Candice pressed the remote and a picture of our villa filled the screen. The scenes moved smoothly though arrival, swimming pool frolics, boys carrying supermarket bags, dining, the beach, the nudist island, and our terrace. The whole thing was very professional. Well taken shots and perfectly edited. Here a facial close-up, there a bulging Aussie Bum. Then an erect cock, a finger in an anus, lips surrounding a penis, hairless balls, tongues in cunts, two boys 69-ing, two cocks together and close-up shots of several single and double ejaculations. My amazement was more over the quality and style of the film rather than the content. Joe's mouth hung open. The girls were flushed and fluttery, making funny comments and checking the humidity between their legs. Little Margarita could apparently handle a camcorder better than it had appeared. After the closing scene there was a flutter of applause. I automatically joined in.

"Now here is my album," said Candice.

We were each given a professionally printed booklet of photographs from Candice's Canon. The first few were team photos with everyone smiling in swimwear. Then there were a few of the girls alone. Then followed several of Joe and me naked in various poses. Finally there was a series of very close-up explicit scenes. Again the quality was amazing. The resolution, lighting, focus were perfect. The detail was fascinating. In one I could actually see the sperm in mid-air as it shot out of a cock towards the waiting wine glass. Was that mine or was it from Joe? Another showed male lips half over a cock-head above a hairless scrotum with a finger in the adjacent anus. Again I knew I was in the picture, but which bits. Another showed 2 perfect cock heads with their piss-holes exactly touching in a single drop of clear juice. My favorite was of our two identical cocks pushed together vertically with an icing of our mixed sperm. Candice, seeing some anxiety in our eyes, reassured us that these photographs would remain in our own private collections. Somehow I was not completely reassured.

At the office Candice ran a very tightly disciplined ship, but she was also extremely generous when you succeeded under her unorthodox but very effective management methods. Occasionally, there would be corporal punishments applied for our mistakes or misbehavior, sometimes individually and sometimes Joe and I together. A few times one of the girls clearly also received a whipping in Candice's office. The treatment certainly hurt. It would be just enough to mark us for a few days. But it was also very arousing. Through some strange chemistry, it also generated a strong emotional bond with Candice. I would almost call it a religious experience. Candice had become a powerful force in my life.

Once a week, the whole team went partying after work. Usually we started at a local bar with a separate room at the back where we met more friends of our girls. Candice would buy a few rounds of drinks. The girls were always very friendly and physical. They would feel us up when standing close. And occasionally I could not resist the temptation to put my hand on a breast or move a finger up a leg.

On the second week, after a couple of hours of socializing Candice commanded "Boys, stand on the table and dance for us".

We obeyed. Soon the girls were shouting for our clothes. So we improvised a little amateur strip show. We were soon very hard, feeling female hands moving up and down, as well as between, our legs. Five minutes of this and everyone was ready for more action.

"Taste the pre-cum from your cocks."

"Let's see you really cum"

"Boys, ejaculate into these glasses."

Pam and Anna were standing by. When we were finished the girls crowded around applauding our little show. Candice left shortly afterwards.

Sometimes on these evenings we ended up at some very select clubs where the clientele was mainly female. Regularly Joe and I were part of the entertainment, sometimes individually, but mostly together. We would be soaked in oil and then massage our bodies with special attention to out most sensitive areas. Our favorite finale for the ladies was, when we were both close enough to the edge, facing each other and rubbing our cocks together, pressed between our oily bodies, until we ejaculated, spraying hot mixed cream upwards over our stomachs. Our timing was usually pretty accurate. Practice was making it perfect. These were also the only occasions when Candice missed collecting our ejaculate. Mostly it was massaged over our bodies by willing hands, with some being secreted away on fingertips and flavour tested. Each week as drinks-after-work were suggested, my cock became rock hard in suspense and anticipation.

dojo2
dojo2
18 Followers