Key Card

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EMMsb
EMMsb
27 Followers

I did as she instructed. My own gooey, slimey, pungent and slightly bloody cum slid down my throat and into my stomach. I swallowed again and again and finally my mouth was empty.

"That's good, b. Now I'm going to unlock your ankles. Then I'm going to remove my extra lock from your wrist." She wiped her messy hands off on my chest and stomach. She gathered her things together and placed them back in her purse. She put her pants and blouse back on and tied her hair up. She put back on her boots. It was obvious she was getting ready to leave.

"I am going to leave you locked and turn off all the lights. I've unplugged your timer, so the only way you'll be able to let yourself loose is to reach up with your legs over your head and turn the room lights on. If you can't reach the switch then you'll have to wait for the sun to come up tomorrow. Or wait for the maid. Goodbye, b."

And just like that she was gone. But not before she turned out the lights and placed the "do not disturb" sign on the door knob with a chuckle. I was left completely alone in the dark, chained naked to the bed with my own cum drying on my face. I tried to reach the light switch with my foot.

Then the door opened again. She came back and said "I forgot to use the last toy!"

Chained as I was on my back she could still put the Humbler on me if my legs were raised. This is exactly what she did to fasten the contraption around my balls. This pulled them back as the two wings of the Humbler were resting on the backs of my thighs.

She let my legs go and only then did I realize how diabolical this was. If I let my legs down to the bed, my balls would be stretched unmercifully down and away from my body. She seemed completely delighted by this. I would have to keep my legs pointed towards the ceiling to not stretch my own balls. To make matters far worse, the Humbler also had a ball crusher attachment. I thought for a moment she might forget it but no such luck. She attached it and tightened down the thumb screws cruelly. Once again, I was in total agony and I didn't dare move for fear of pulling off my own balls.

"Perfect!", she exclaimed. "That ought to give you some trouble until you can remove the lock. Something to remember me by!"

She left again, bouncing out the door and snapping off the light as she went.

My legs started to shake as they weakened from holding them up against gravity.....

EMMsb
EMMsb
27 Followers
12