Key to a Party Pt. 03

Story Info
Will Susan’s revelation affect their new swinger lifestyle?
17.3k words
4.41
51.1k
31
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the Author: My apologies to all my readers who have loyally followed me these past 9 years. This Part 3 has been delayed way beyond normal expectations. I have a lot going on in my personal life at present and it has curtailed my writing so this story could be my last posting to Literotica for some time. There will still be one more part of this story and it will be posted within a week of this one.

Chris (The Big Bopper)

This story is basically about the swingers' lifestyle in suburbia. Swinging can be considered infidelity in a marriage. If that does not appeal to you or offends your moral standards, don't waste your time reading on. But if so, what are you doing on Literotica? To those that are likely to enjoy it, here is the synopsis so far.

Ben and Susan, married 21 years, have relocated from their city roots to a smaller town way across the country. The two have just attended their first ever key party with the requisite partner swapping that accompanies that concept and now they are discussing this new development in their lives over late morning coffee. But Susan is about to spring some unexpected additional information.

Ben's Story Continues

"So it seems like your first sex outside of our marriage was a big success. There'll be no stopping you now."

"Umm!" she kind of agreed but I watched her eyes. She appeared to be distracted and I tried to work out where her mind was ... could there be something else stemming from my last statement? I went over what I had said to her again,'So it seems like your first sex outside of our marriage was a big success. There'll be no stopping you now.'Was she contemplating trying to do it more often, but then the revelation hit me. Was it my words,'your first sex outside of our marriage?'

Susan, tell me what you're thinking right now?"

"What do you mean Ben?"

"I can see your mind reflecting on something and I want to know what it is, what are you thinking about?"

"No Ben, you don't want to know, these thoughts are private."

"Yes I do, I really do, come on, out with it."

"Ben, can you handle the truth?

"I'd rather the truth than a string of lies."

That must have pricked her conscience.

"Ok, you asked for it. Going to bed with Brad last night was not the first time I had sex with another man since we've been married."

"Really, you better tell me more then."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure, I want honesty."

"You're right of course, we should have honesty, but I don't want to hurt you."

"I have to take that chance Susan."

"It was only recently and there has only been the one ... one man I mean, not just one time."

"Umm, it sounds like you better reveal all. Although I'm beginning to think that I'm not going to like this."

"Before I tell you who and why and when, I'll just say this. My wish to extricate myself from this relationship, from this man, was the main reason that I pushed for us to relocate here to this town. I know you wondered why I was so keen for us to leave all our friends and family behind and come here. Well in the end, I knew that if we stayed in that city I would continue to have this affair, to see this man. It had become that necessary in my life."

"What brought this on?"

"I've already told you that our marriage has become so routine, so mind numbingly boring. And then when you suggested that our finances were so good that I didn't need to work anymore, and our kids didn't need us anymore. My God Ben, I was at home all day and I was going up the wall after a life of constant work and running the kids around and all that sort of stuff."

"So you felt you needed to take a lover?"

"No, I didn't know what I wanted. I didn't plan it, it just happened and suddenly I was in so deep and the only way I could see to break the habit of fucking this man was to get us out of town and away from the temptation of him."

"Seems a pretty drastic remedy."

"I didn't want to be unfaithful, I didn't want to cheat on you, but he was there and I enjoyed it and I knew I wouldn't stop - couldn't stop - while we lived there and he continued to come to the house. It was so convenient."

"Ok, so who was this character?"

"Terry!"

"Who, who's Terry? Do I know him?"

"Yes, damn it, you sure do know him. Terry, the guy who mowed our lawns and cleaned the pool."

"Terry, oh shit, that Terry. Why him?"

"Because he was there and I was bored, simple as that."

"He's not exactly the image of a pool guy. When one thinks of a pool guy it conjures up some hunky and handsome 20-something with a good tan and super abs. But Terry, I think I only met him the once, but I recall him as being about my age, would that be right?"

"He's actually older than us Ben. He's 48."

"Not the image I'd expect, that is if I'd ever even considered you might have an affair. The possibility of that never ever occurred to me but after the way you behaved last night at the party when you threw yourself so enthusiastically into that key game, I am now seeing you in a new light. And now it sounds like this new you I am seeing isn't exactly new, I guess you'd better tell me about it. How it started, how often and why it needed such drastic action as for me to change jobs and us to leave town for you to end it."

"If you're really sure you want to hear about it."

"You have to now ... you can't admit to having an affair and then leave that hanging."

"Ok then! But tell me if it gets too painful and I'll stop, alright?"

"Yes ok!"

"I remember the start of it so vividly, like it was only yesterday. It was a really hot day; I think it might have even been the hottest last summer. Terry came by on his regular summer schedule, once a week for the pool cleaning and every other week he would do the lawns too. This particular Wednesday was on the fortnight when he did both. I was out by the pool in my bikini."

"I guess that could have been tempting for him for a start, you still look really good in a bikini."

"Thanks Ben, see that helps ... if you had made comments like that more often, complimented me about my body and how it still attracts you ... well, I may not have been feeling so unloved. Anyway, he was out there mowing the lawns and working up a hell of a sweat. When he finished them, he came over to me, I was on the sun lounge by the pool. His face was red as ... he was sweating so much that his tee-shirt was sticking to his chest and back and arms. I was really worried that he might have worked himself toward a heart attack. I suggested he take a dip in the pool but he declined, telling me he had a full book of appointments for the day and as appealing as the water looked, he might never leave if he went in. So instead I offered him an iced lemonade and he willingly accepted that. I had a jug on the table beside my sun lounge and I poured it into my glass and he drank from that. When he'd downed it, some of the red went out of his face and I felt a little better about his condition."

"What was he wearing?"

"Just shorts and a tee."

"Were his shorts sticking to his body with sweat the way his tee was?"

"A bit, but not as much."

"So it wasn't like you were getting turned on by seeing the shape or outline of his cock in his shorts?"

"Ben, who's telling this story, don't put words in my mouth?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just trying to rationalise how you could so quickly leap into an affair with this guy, you wouldn't have known that much about him."

"Shush, you said you wanted to know so just let me tell it please. Anyway, since he'd declined the offer of a swim, I suggested, more as an off-hand remark, would he prefer to take a shower. To my surprise, he said he would ... told me that on days like that, I mean really hot, he brought a fresh tee-shirt with him to change into when he'd saturated the one he started in. So I got up from the sun lounge and led him into the house."

"Was he following behind you?"

"Yes!"

"Boy, I'll bet that turned him on, following you, watching your arse move and you only in a bikini."

"There you go again, do you want me to tell you the story my way or not, Ben?"

"Honey, I'm just trying to figure out in my mind which one of you started this, somebody must have tempted the other."

"I am trying to be as honest about my feelings at that time on that day. Can you wait until I finish before you go forming any judgement on me and my actions?"

"Okay, I'll wait honey."

"So, yes he was following me and yes, he could have been watching ... oh who am I kidding, of course he was watching my arse in the bikini. If I didn't think it at that moment, it was obvious to me when I reflected back later. I showed him where the bathroom was and gave him a fresh clean towel."

"Were you thinking anything sexual at that stage, did you want him to use the pool or take a shower because you saw him as some potential lover?"

"That's quite a good question Ben but I don't know if I can answer that. I'm not sure when, I mean at what stage of that hot day, that I went from seeing him as a local tradie that I was paying to come to our house, to thinking of him as a possible answer to my growing sexual frustration and general boredom at home. I left him standing in the bathroom peeling his saturated tee-shirt off over his head and I do recall noting positively at the time that his abs were pretty impressive for a guy almost fifty. I closed the bathroom door behind me but for some strange reason I stayed outside for ... oh, I don't know, maybe a couple of minutes, listening to the shower running, my hand still on the door knob. I will admit to you that by then I was actually picturing him in my mind, seeing him standing in our shower stall as the warm water cascaded down over his naked body, his hands running the soap all over. Oh my God, I will admit I was a bit over the top that day. I even remember imagining his penis, wondering if he might be working it with his soapy hands ... wondering if he was giving it extra attention because he was picturing the sight of me in only my bikini. Was he picturing me without it?"

"Wow, you were worked up, weren't you? Did you often get like that?"

"Only since I stopped working. Ben, it was too much of an abrupt change to go from such an active working life, not even stopping when I got home because the kids always needed something ... mend this or fix that or run them somewhere in the car. Suddenly, I had nothing like that, they were mostly gone and I was there in the house all day on my own."

"So did you reopen the door and go in and surprise him in the shower?"

"This might shock you Ben. I could tell you that Terry seduced me and how I didn't really want it, but frankly I did at that moment seriously think about opening that door. I really did, but somehow I resisted. I think I was scared how he might react. What if he looked at me as some desperate 40-something trying to re-live my youthful days? Eventually, I removed my hand from the door knob and went out to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. I made one for him too just in case he was hungry. Then I sat down at the kitchen table and began to read a magazine."

"Still in your bikini, you didn't slip a housecoat over it?"

"No, still just the bikini, it was still quite warm in the house, even with the air-con going."

"Why didn't you go back out to your sun lounge by the pool?"

"There was a stranger in my house ... well, almost a stranger. I didn't know him that well – then. I would have felt uneasy being out by the pool and leaving him unsupervised to wander around inside our house. He could have picked something up, maybe gone into our bedroom, rummaged through our personal things."

"Like your underwear ... that's ironic."

"Yes I guess so, given what happened next."

"So what did happen, who was it that crossed the line?"

"Crossed the line, that's an interesting way of putting it ... hmmm! Well honey he did! I became quite engrossed in an article I was reading in my magazine. Next thing, I heard a sound and was aware of his presence in my kitchen. I think I probably caught a movement of him coming in from the bathroom out of the corner of my eye. But I didn't look up at first and he just stood there. Then I guess I must have thought that was strange so I glanced up from my magazine and he was standing just inside the doorway. But my God Ben, he was stark naked, not a stitch on and with a solid boner that I couldn't miss – I think that's what you guys call it Ben, a boner?

"Yes, some do."

"Well, he had this erection, it was standing out horizontally from his body. I mean it was hard and straight, you could have balanced a plate of food on it."

"I'll bet that was a surprise, how did you react?"

"I was totally stunned; what man does that in a customer's house?"

"That was quite a risk he took. From the way you've described it, I am guessing you hadn't overtly indicated that you wanted him."

"No, not at all, I am sure. I mean, he wouldn't have known I had stood outside the bathroom door and contemplated walking in on him. So to just expose himself to me without a word was a bold move. I could have screamed or jumped up and called the police ... or even you at work."

"So what did you do, or say?"

"Nothing, I just stared at him, my eyes going from his face to that erection and back."

"Did you lick your lips or smile, give him any impression you were interested?"

"I don't know, I don't think so. All I can recall is staring at him, stunned that this man that I barely knew would make such an outrageous and presumptive move in my house. What did he think of me, did he expect I would be easy?"

"Yes, as much as I don't think I'm going to enjoy hearing about this, I've gotta admit the guy had some balls to come on to you naked like that without trying any chat-up lines first."

"I was wondering what he would do next ... I mean, standing there with a solid hard-on, it was pretty obvious what he wanted, but what did he think was going to happen next? Did he think that I would drop my magazine and run over to him? And if I didn't, if I showed reluctance or no interest, would he force himself on me? With him just standing there and not saying a word, I began to wonder what I would do next, how should I react, was the next move up to me? Should I laugh, but that could make him angry? Reflecting on it later, I know the proper thing to do would have been to become indignant, tell him off sharply, become angry if necessary."

"If you had, you may not have been telling me this story now and we may still be living back in that town."

"Yes, all of that ... so true Ben, so true. So when I didn't say or do anything, he started walking very slowly across the kitchen toward me. The closer he got to me, the more obvious it would have been to him that my eyes were darting up and down between his face and his erection. At last, he stood alongside me at the edge of the table, my head was turned around toward him but by now I had given up even looking up at his face ... I remember so clearly just staring at this hard erection right beside me, there was a tiny bubble of clear pre-cum oozing from the tip, from the eye. It was at that moment that, without a word between us, I tilted my head up to look him in the eyes and I leaned my head toward that tempting object, slipping my tongue out and I licked the clear drop off the tip of his cock. His whole body shuddered from the touch of my tongue tip and I saw his eyes close in a look of pleasure."

"I bet it was pleasure, to have your tongue swipe his tip, I know first-hand how good that feels when you do it to me. I am guessing that he would have been a very happy man at that moment. He had taken a big risk – a huge risk - to try it on with you and you hadn't run screaming from the room. He knew he was in."

"I guess you're right, I did make it easy for him, didn't I? That was a result of my frustrated state, he would have known by then that his daring move had worked. He reached out and lifted me up with a hand under my elbow, turning my body to face him and hugging me into him tightly so that I felt that hard erection squashed up against my belly, the exposed head was pressing hard against my naked skin above my bikini bottoms. It was exciting because I could feel it throbbing and wet against my skin."

"I'm torn Susan ... in one way I want to hear about this and in another I don't."

"Do you want me to stop, it's not easy for me to tell you, but after the events of last night, I feel I should come clean about this too?"

"Yes you're right, you should. Ok, I can take it."

"Well, my head was resting in the crook of his neck and his hands were all over my back, mostly on my skin. I remember them feeling nice, not too hard and calloused despite him working outdoors. I guessed he hadn't always done that sort of work. I felt him slip both hands into the bottom of my bikini and cup the cheeks of my arse, pulling me harder up against his erection. I could feel more moisture from his tip on my belly. He spoke for the first time since walking into the room naked."

"Did that feel strange, this would have been the first time you'd have been in such an intimate position with another man since we got married? At least I hope it was."

"Oh yes, it most definitely was, I had never done anything like this before. I was so nervous and you'll be pleased to know that I was still wrestling with my emotions, even as I stood there embraced by him. I mean, I've already told you how frustrated I had become after stopping work. A quiet life as a suburban housewife wasn't agreeing with me. So when this man confronted me in all of his raw nudity, a part of me was like bring it on, do it now ... and the rest of me was like this is not right, he's not your husband, you don't even know him ... what gives him the right to think he can just walk in and have me?"

"So even at that moment you still had a conscience?"

"Oh yes Ben. I was dreading looking into the eyes of this new man, the man who by now I knew was going to have me, my first other man since we got married. I tried to put off making eye contact. I mean, while he held my body against him and his hands played with my bum, my eyes were closed and my head nestled in the crook of his neck. At that moment, I could still imagine it was you or even some fantasy figure like Brad Pitt or Antonio Banderas. But I knew that once I looked into his eyes, all fantasy would be gone, I would be seeing Terry, the pool guy and the reality would hit me that he was about to fuck me."

"You said he spoke for the first time, what did he say?"

"He told me what I already knew, he just said softly,'You want this as much as me'and I hate to admit to you Ben - I even surprised myself - but I just nodded, parted my lips and tilted my head up to him. He could see from that that I wanted to be kissed and he did kiss me. I felt his tongue in my mouth immediately or it could even be that mine was in his ... I don't know for sure."

"So you went from undecided to full commitment in a hurry?"

"Y-e-s!" my wife spoke so softly to me, almost just mouthing the affirmative word and I couldn't help be affected by the look of sheer joy on her face as she recalled her first time with this man. "My tongue willingly played with his and it felt wonderful. I could feel the arousal through my whole body and I knew that I wanted to have his, err ... I wanted his hard cock that was pressed against my belly, leaking against my belly ... I so wanted that inside me no matter what the consequences."

"Were his hands still on your arse?"

"Oh God yes, you could almost say on and in, he was using them to prise my cheeks apart and then he insinuated a finger deeply between them ... oh God Ben, he was touching me ... you know, right there, at that opening."