Key to the Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her saliva had already started to dry on his penis, so she was glad that more moisture had been milked from them both. She rubbed his juice between her fingers. It felt like egg white. Then she brought her fingers to her nose and inhaled softly. She touched it with her tongue and got a familiar slightly salty taste. She scooped up more juice and rubbed it onto his penis head. "Here you go, Fella," she thought, as if tending a familiar pet.

He had marveled at her shimmying pole climb. She wriggled the length of his penis, with soft smoothly muscled thighs, working her clit and inner lips along his shaft, under cover of her outer labia. Several times she twisted her hips, swinging his penis side-to-side. He liked the sensation, but the urge to get it inside her was becoming irresistible. She rubbed against him, maintaining control of the contact. It compounded her pleasure that by working herself forward, she put her swinging breasts within reach of his hands. He cupped and hefted a pale breast in each hand, and gently squeezed her fruit. She felt it ripen in his hand. He kneaded one breast with fingers of both hands, then the other, and finally began to work her nipples gently. She found it intense at first, almost to the point of being too much, but as she accepted it she quickly found she could enjoy the direct stimulation; she gently arched forward into his finger-rolling and soft plucking. If he'd asked, she'd have silently nodded, "Yes." But he didn't ask.

He pulled lightly on both nipples at once, and it felt as if an internal thread ran from each nipple to her anus; as he pulled, her sphincter tightened. As if her clit were a pearl strung on the same thread, it bobbed with every tug on her nipples. She noted the curious internal wiring, but the flood of sensations didn't allow her to think much. All her engines were revving; she shimmered with pleasure from her breasts above, her labia below, and a sizzling hunger inside. The different arousals escalated as they caromed and collided, rolling around inside her body like thunder in a canyon. Each time the separate sensations coincided, they gave her a new jolt of pleasure. They didn't just overlap; each magnified the other in passing.

She forced herself to consider. "Was it time? How was she going to fit him in?" She knew her anatomy was built to pass a baby, but she'd never had a baby or anything this big inside her. "Relax," she told herself. "Let's just see how it goes." She held the squatting position, but leaned far forward, her breasts grazing his shoulders. She raised her hips and arched her lower back. Her hair fell forward.

While she repositioned over him, he levered his penis head up against her hovering cunt. She opened the outer lips, and rubbed their parts together. The gentle pout of her inner lips now became a full pucker. There were tiny bubbles in the moisture oozing out of her. He swept up globs of the moisture with his penis head, and worked it side-to-side and up-and-down, trying to get an even coating over her inner lips, and also to fully moisten the head of his penis. She worked the same approach, swaying her hips to keep contact, rocking slightly to spread their combined juice.

She took initiative, reaching down with one hand to press his penis tip more strongly into her. She combined their juices, skillfully coating her tissues again. She spread her flesh open to let his cock head nudge inside. Her glistening wet inner lips stretched like ruffled silk, and she used her fingertips to keep them from bunching as he levered his shaft to hold the moistened head at her slit. She moved her hand below it, and pressed more firmly. They swayed, jockeying for alignment; no going. His knob wouldn't pass through, and kept sliding off. "Wait a second," she mouthed to him, and smiled sheepishly. "Easy," he whispered softly. "Work it in slowly." Still squatting, she used both hands to guide the knob over and around on her labia, firmly pressing it to herself as it prodded her petals, spreading moisture everywhere. She wanted it in; he wanted it in. She pressed and leaned forward, but it still didn't go. "Let me try a better angle," she said, a little breathlessly.

She tumbled out of the squat, and landed her belly onto his, feeling a little ungainly. She wriggled so that her crotch was poised above his cock head, putting his nose near her navel. As he kissed her belly softly, he took his first strong whiff of her. He was intrigued by her lush fragrance, like that of an ocean beach after a rainstorm, layered and complex. He couldn't identify all her aromas, but breathed them in deeply. It made him happy that she smelled good; it encouraged and relaxed him. He was surprised what an important thing her smell was to him.

The rearrangement helped. She lifted her hips, reached under and fitted the gently pulsing penis head to her slit. She shimmy-squirmed lower, and pressed against it. Her labia stretched to open fully; his knob was parting the curtains, but still not pushing through. He started to push upwards, but she quickly raised her hand to signal him to wait. She took a deep breath, and then another. Slowly she pushed down onto him with steady pressure. She felt wonderful stimulation: pressure, heat, intense stretching, and the beginning of his throbbing fullness. But her tight tissues were stinging and straining to yield. His engorged knob seemed half strangled by the tightness of her membranes, he appeared to be getting restless, and she was afraid he'd push.

She backed off, and his penis head slipped out completely. "Easy baby," she said, partly to his penis, partly to him, and partly to herself. "Let's try one more time – nice and slow." She reached behind her and used her hand to rub and pump his penis shaft a couple of sloppy strokes, in a friendly reassuring gesture. Then she brought her hand between them, used her fingers to open herself once more, and again dipped a finger in to pull more moisture onto her already wet petals. She reached to lift his slippery cock head, and guided it to her slit again. Relieved, she found they hadn't lost any ground. They quickly regained the point where his knob was pressing into her, but her tightness still blocked progress. She used her hand to push his penis side to side, deliberately stretching her tissues in all directions. It was partly to buy time while she collected herself. Her taut tissues clung to him like shrink-wrap.

"Only one thing to do," she thought. She drew a breath, pushed her hips down hard and twitched as his penis squeezed in a bit. She used one hand to pull her flesh open from the side. Bearing down, she felt stinging. She pressed harder. He grasped his penis mid shaft, to keep it from bending under her pressure. Her stinging became burning, but she felt something start slowly moving. The burning became intense. She pressed down, and felt a shift as the massive head eked in. She paused, motionless, and waited for the sharp burning to subside. She heaved a couple of breaths. He knew to wait. Gradually the burning and stinging abated. Seconds passed. She felt more relief than pleasure, but pleasure was starting to build. He felt a trickle of moisture running down his shaft. He bit his lip and tried to wait with her, but almost lost patience. He knew exactly what needed to be done, but he also knew it was better if he let her pace it. Now that the head was in, he felt an overwhelming urge to push. But he also knew she was holding still for a reason. He let her pause, and he distracted himself with the thought of dinking in her warm wet tightness as if his penis were a straw.

No longer needing to guide, she pulled her hands out from between their bellies and planted them on the bed, astride his shoulders. She gently pushed her arms to bring pressure below. She rocked her hips up and down to stretch herself, and to find the most accepting angle. She swung her hips side-to-side to prevent bunching of her labia as his shaft crept into her. She sighed as she felt the bulge moving past the tightness, and she began to savor her rewards. His cock was finally sliding into her, with the bulbous head completely buried. Distributing the pressure, she waggled and swung her hips like a spider spinning silk. Slowly she accepted more cock, flashing on nature films showing a snake swallowing something impossibly large. With the same slow pulsing gulps, she worked his penis further inside her.

The fullness in her canal was beginning to feel like it was glowing, which she utterly enjoyed. And she was aware that her cervix was scooting backwards like a cuttlefish, trying to make more room. The tender stretched labia were no longer burning, but they felt exquisitely hypersensitive, as if sunburned, while his massive intruder muscled past, and slid silently and steadily through her gateway. As her tender tissues glided and rolled unevenly along his stiff penis, tiny points of friction tugged and pulled her clit into sharper contact. Each time her clit sparked against him, she clinched with pleasure. Each clinch of her muscles stopped the inward slide for an instant. But as soon as the pleasure-shiver passed, her muscles relaxed, and the long glissando continued.

She felt a fiercer, new wave of pleasure spread sharply from deep in her vagina. Overwhelmed, she murmur-moaned as his penis head pushed over her G-spot. Her senses heightened and her skin felt like someone poured hot pleasure oil all over her. This boundless fullness was what she craved. Every cell in her body began to sing. And on it went. And in it went.

She was still pushing down, and he pushing up, and she couldn't be sure how far along the bulbous head of his penis was in its slow climb up her vagina. She was beyond full on the inside, and she was stretched tight as a drum from her clit to her anus on the outside. Each new millimeter of rumbling advance sent a thrill. Her belly bulging, creamy rich sensations wafted lazily through her body. She could tell that he was mostly inside because her outer labia were grazing something that must be his groin. But his meat was thicker near the base, and tightness was an issue again. Her pussy happily gagged on the fat log wedged almost fully into her, but progress had stopped. She gathered her poise and considered how to finish the job. He reached to her front, palm up, and found her clit. The slippery wand nestled neatly between two fingertips as he stroked and twiddled it lightly. Her reactions were deep and sharp as electric shocks; she felt invading tingles that awakened every inch of her skin and tickled her every nook and cranny. She shuddered on the edge of swooning.

Focusing, she roused herself from her dreamy descent. She hoisted her upper body into an upright kneeling pose, astride his hips with his pointing penis straight up her like a stubby flagpole. Merely shifting position brought several waves of orgasm rumbling through her like thunder. She rode the waves quietly and attentively, and then settled herself again, letting her weight help push her body further down. She stretched again as she dropped slightly. A sharper full body orgasm seized her. She reverberated like a church bell struck by lightning; the clanging ran through her countless times. Her anus clinched repeatedly, winking out a desperate Morse code in some language even she didn't know. Her back arched, and she bucked and swayed slightly atop him. Each of her movements increased the stimulation, and each increase in stimulation set off more writhing. Slowly she was able to steady herself. She got the bucking motions to stop, even though the reverberations of pleasure didn't.

She focused on relaxing amidst the rippling sensations. Her spine stayed straight like a dancer's, but her muscles grew so limp her chin drooped forward on her chest. The waves of orgasm were almost continuous now; surging and flowing pleasures triggered on just the motion of her breathing. Sizzling chills ran up and down her body. She relaxed more muscles and let everything push downward onto the massive plow that parted her. Dimly, she reached a different perception -- she wasn't just feeling a cascade of deep orgasms; she experienced what it was like to become an orgasm, utterly perfect, forever, and everywhere. Reluctantly, she began to focus and get back into herself. There was a bit more cock to get inside and, although impossibly full already, she didn't want to leave the job unfinished.

Clearing her mind, she scanned inside her simmering body. Between the surging pleasures, she inventoried every muscle and nerve, checking for tension or resistance. Each time she found some clenching pocket of reluctance she directed the waves of pleasure to wash it away, and her tingling nerves sang out in unison with the last release. Finally, the taut tissues around her cunt gave up and stretched again, and she dropped what seemed like the final searing mile of complete penetration. There was fresh pain, but it didn't distract her for long. She felt a deep reverberating resonance – something clicked. Her clit, which had happily skidded and skittered along his shaft, was gently crushed by her weight and almost torn in two by the stretching of her labia. It was excruciatingly perfect. She sank down on him, and drank in the fullness of complete penetration – wide knobby head plus every millimeter of length. Mission accomplished; she had taken everything he had to give her. "One more inch," she smiled to herself, "and his cock would have tasted my lunch." She shuddered with uncountable layers of physical satisfaction, and a sense of accomplishment. Already physically complete, she mentally drew him into her, as if drinking through the straw of his penis.

He felt the final click as well; there was a little tickle from her clit on the skin above his root as her body gulped and stretched until it gloved his penis perfectly. When her weight pressed her labia open onto his groin, he knew he'd finally got everything inside her. He had been mentally prepared for more resistance or even the "limited engagement" he'd endured with other girls. But she had gone the distance. Entwined among the physical pleasures, he also felt some sense of admiration, and a welling gratitude for how she'd worked to accept him so completely. He could tell she hadn't done anything like this before, but somehow she knew just how to get it all into her, and had needed no coaxing. He gave her credit, not one girl in 20 could take so much cock with so little fuss.

He gave himself some credit too. Not pushing had been difficult, but he knew his restraint is what entitled him to some of the luscious rewards he was experiencing. Holding still, he savored their fit – his long broadsword shoved in her scabbard to the hilt. He relished having all of her weight pressed onto him. He could sense she wasn't holding anything back. His throbbing penis had wedged itself into the deepest crack in her pelvis and taken root. He felt fully awakened, with both a keener craving and a fundamental satisfaction. Fiercely hungry, but strangely patient, he felt he could stay inside her forever without moving. But then he began to move.

Before she felt him move, she had been lost, surfing endless waves of sensation wrung from her own soft breathing and their syncopated heartbeats. With the pull of gravity, her every fiber hung on the impertinent tree sprouting up through her pelvis. She enjoyed feeling herself flung over its branches, draped wide to bask in some internal breeze and sunshine. Fluttering and quivering, she tried to focus as he moved. The pain had largely passed, and the fullness was total. There were so many square inches of mutual contact she couldn't account for them all; she felt they were joined inside one skin. Her body was an extension of his body; or maybe his body was an extension of hers. In a flash, she imagined a reversal: that the penis rooted inside her was actually part of her body – that he was splayed, impaled on her appendage. She visualized giving and taking the shaft until she lost track of what was real. She remained still, kneeling astride, head back, imperceptibly smiling upwards into space, with her wide eyes closed softly as if listening to a distant sound. Then he moved again inside her, sliding it out slowly just a bit before pushing it back in all the way.

She had been completely content in the tingling stillness of total contact, happy not to stir her bubbling stew of continuous orgasm. But his second motion engaged something old and new in her. She squirmed and added her motion to his. New avalanches of sensory knowledge rumbled through her. With his member planted deep inside her, she just made tiny wobbles with her hips to jostle her clit and release shock waves radiating up her spine and through her chest. She correctly guessed they radiated up his spine too. In a moment of stillness, they both sighed and without intending to, they exchanged breath. Then he moved again, more boldly. Automatically, her gentle resistance to his penetration became soft clinging, a gentle resistance to his withdrawal. "Oh, don't go. You just got here. Stay a little longer," her body pleaded.

When he pulled out, she clung like vines on a stump. When he pushed in, she clinched as if to squeeze out a watermelon seed. It was just like before, only different. The game was the same; they had merely switched sides. Friction on entering, friction on exiting; friction coming and going, going and coming -- "Is this what you like, or do you want the other? Make up your mind: are we pushing it in or out?" the playful questions ricocheted between them as each paused in mid stroke to discern the other's preference -- the better to tease you with, my dear. Whatever the final question was, "Yes," came the deeply gratifying answer to both of them.

12