Keya And Her New Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AhhAAhhAAAhhhAGG...GGhhGhhGGhGG GGGhhhhhhh", she moaned out in pleasure. Rajan could feel her cunt clasp tightly on his cock and she was moving her hips trying to milk out all his cum. He collapsed onto her back on the bed.

After a while Rajan rolled off her and kissed her. She smiled at him and was gently running her hands across his chest.


"Thank you Keya", Rajan said.

"Thank you for what?", She asked.

Thank you. Being alone over here really drives me crazy with no sex life, Rajan said.

"Its the other way around.I must thank you", She said . "Its almost after three moths that I have had a fuck", Keya said, "And for that I must thank you".

"My husband...your GM..is not really interested in sex. All he thinks about is work work and work..", Keya said.

After I gave birth to our younger son he seemed to be just not bothered about sex she continued.

"And I am by nature get aroused quickly and need sex", Keya said. "How do you manage to have sex", Rajan asked.

"Quietly with my dildo", Keya said.

"My husband knows about this and he sent my both son to boarding school. I am lonely and satisfy myself in my own way", Keya said.

"That's why he had no hesitation when I asked him to visit these temples", Keya said. By now Keya was gently massaging Rajan's penis and it had started to grow hard.

Rajan said, "I think I should leave or else we may get delayed in seeing the temples around the town tommorrow".


She started laughing and said ,"You are really innocent,after telling you all this,do you think I am interested in seeing the temples?"

"Do you think I came all the way from Poona to see the temples? This is the temple I want you to devote yourself to",Saying this Keya grabbed Rajan's head and thrust it into her crotch.


"Go on,suck me,fuck me.. offer your penis", She said.

"For the next two days, I want you to fuck me thoroughly.Devote your time to this temple", Keya said.

As she thrust her crotch into Rajan's face.
He looked at her naked hairy swollen pussy. He was amazed at the size to which her cunt lips were swollen.

He parted her chubby swollen labial lips and saw her pinkish purple engorged clit. It seemed larger than the last time.

Rajan kissed her clit and sucked it and gently bit it teasingly and then looked at her face.

What he saw was a carnal animalistic expression of wanting to be fucked once more,that too urgently.

Rising from the bed, he knelt between her legs and placed his mouth on her pussy, slowly, savoring every moment, and enjoying the sweet smell.

He licked her pussy from end to end, then Rajan probed his tongue into her hole, lapping at her flowing juices mixed with his cum.

Raising a hand he found her clit with his thumb and began squeezing it. Keya moaned gently and thrust her pussy tight to his mouth.

One of her hands falling to the back of his head to hold him in place as licked her to a climax. Rajan now started finger fucking her.

Standing up a number of minutes later there was no hesitation in his action as he eased his swollen penis into her eager pussy and slid it’s full length into her.

Keya gasped in pain into another orgasm as he began to pump into her, his movements hard and fast, she fell back on the bed as Rajan fucked her.

Her moans, groans and sighs echoing around the room. "Faster....yes... ..yes....harder..... Faster...yess... yes....fuck me......fuck....kk.. harder....harder ....yessss...yes...cum in me...fill my thirsty cunt with your cum.....",she moaned.

When he eventually thrust into her and filled her with his hot juices Keya cried out.


After a few more thrusts he pulled his satiated cock from her pussy and stepped back to gaze at her.

She lay quivering, his juices just starting to seep from her pussy, then she shuddered and sat up.

Keya hungrily parted his legs and started licking his penis indeed chomping at the bit; immediately he reached for her and she grabbed his arm possessively and almost dragged him on to bed again.


She sat up, leant over and sucked his prick. Groaning with pleasure Rajan reached out and found her clit and while she sucked him back to erection he fingered her to distraction.

Once again Keya moved to fuck him as soon as she was sure his tool would stay hard, but this time he was going to be in control.


Surging to his feet he grabbed Keya around the waist and moved her onto her hands and knees, with one hard thrust Rajan entered her from behind.

One hand squeezing her nipples while the other teased her clit. Soon she was climaxing, her body bucking against him.

As he pounded his dick into her mercilessly, her cries loud and exciting as they echoed around the bed room.

"Take it Keya....I’ll fuck you real hard....",he said.

He let go of her breasts and grabbed her hips, held her firmly by her waist and started pounding his penis into her.

He used short and extremely powerful thrusts. He grabbed her breasts from behind and was mercilessly squeezing her nipples.

By now she was screaming hard. Rajan kept pounding into her cunt ruthlessly and mercilessly.

Tears were now streaming down Keya’s eyes. With a last thrust he buried his prick and groaned as his pulsating penis sprayed his cum deep inside her pussy.

For a moment he remained still, and then began to once more pump into her.

A few minutes later Rajan pulled his shrinking prick from her pussy and stood there panting.

Keya collapsed as he withdrew from her to lie shuddering on the floor, gently he reached down and helped her to her feet.


"Oooh Honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......you are really nice..really wonderful in fucking...that was really a mind shattering one", she said.

She grabbed his face and kissed him deeply and hugged him with her pelvis thrusting into his crotch.

Rajan held her breasts and started kneading them softly. She now buried her face into his chest and started moaning softly.

With her hands she massaged his penis. It slowly started swelling up. Rajan could feel Keya trying to thrust it in her pussy.

He started fondling her ample sized breasts and gently squeezed her bullet hard nipples. She let out long, soft whispering pants and closed her eyes tightly.

Rajan grabbed her thin waist and pushed her pelvis to meet his waiting cock.

She in turn thrust her hips out to facilitate entry of the giant cock-head.

The head of his cock seemed abnormally big compared to the girth of his shaft.

Rajan had an incredible view of the engorged head resting on her small gleaming swollen pussy lips.

Keya pushed her hands into his armpits and pulled him into her. She let out a loud gasp and then breathed in deeply.

He could tell that she orgasmed immediately by the way her entire body quaked. She slumped onto his chest with her long straight hair under his chin...

His shaft bowed as it had a hard time continuing into her. Rajan reached down with his hands and adjusted his penis and forced it in deeper.

Keya reared her head back and began to shift her body back and forth on his dick.

Once she had allowed it to enter her she started riding it and riding it hard! She grabbed his sides and forced his penis in her more.

She was now on all fours with her hands clutching the bed. Rajan was slamming his penis into her hot cunt crazily from the doggie style position.

Keya shook her head wildly causing her hair to flail about. She groaned and breathed loudly. Her face grimaced and her jaw dropped.

She looked like she couldn’t believe what was happening to her. Her grip on the bed slipped and her face plowed into the mattress of the bed.

She didn’t seem to care and it muffled her screams of pleasure.

Rajan got up from his knees and squatted behind her. He grabbed her waist and lifted her body to his dick.

He was holding her now by the waist and lifting her off the bed. Rajan thrust his cock into her with merciless violent force causing Keya to scream.

He grunted and moaned as he readied himself to come. Rajan grabbed her and hugged her. He rammed his cock in her deep as he came.

"AAAAAAAAAA AAAAG GGGG GGGGGGGGG GGHHHHHHHHHH HHH", he moaned as his warm wads of cum sprayed deep in her vagina.

They hugged each other tightly and after some time laid down in each others arms and started the downward spiral toward sleep.

For the next two days it was plain simple fucking all day and night. Keya and Rajan really fucked the hell out of each other.

When she left she said,"Make trips to Poona when your GM is not there in Poona...come and fuck me."

12