Keyanna and Kevin Ch. 02

Story Info
A change, a revelation & plans go up in smoke.
11.3k words
4.73
10.1k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the phone call from chapter one. The story picks up on from the first night in the hotel and continues to the arrangement of their first meeting. Then it goes through the eight months alluded to in chapter one and comes back to the present. I would like to give my sincere apologies to all who read chapter one. It was not my intention to start this story and then leave it hanging for so long. I have had a lot of things happen that set me back. I have had some health concerns that were more pressing and required my time and focus, but I am doing better. I used to consider authors leaving stories undone a pet peeve and then I became one of those authors. (That will teach me..lol) Again I apologize for the long, long, long, long, loooong wait and will do my absolute best at not leaving you hanging again. I hope I have clarified the time line and that this chapter meets your expectations.

*

"Hi Keyanna, It's nice to put a voice with the picture you sent me," Kevin said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I can safely say that your picture is not at all what I thought you looked like," Keyanna said sounding animated as she spoke. "I pictured a lonely guy with glasses, a plaid shirt, pocket protectors and a geeky haircut," Keyanna said laughing at her description.

"Ouch that hurt! Was I really that lame? And here I am thinking that my game was tight even online," Kevin said biting back a laugh.

"You were an unexpected sight to behold. In my mind you were a middle aged bookworm complete with glasses, flannel pajamas, a terrycloth bathrobe, rollers and thick, very thick glasses!" Kevin said as he laughed out loud at his ridiculous description.

"Damn, all you were missing in that description was fat and a face full of acne! I thought my sexiness was oozing across the internet and streaming into your computer," Keyanna said as they both fell into a fit of laughter.

"So Kevin," Keyanna recovered "How does a handsome man like yourself end up working behind a desk, on a drawing, and running around wearing a hard hat on construction sites where no one can see you?"

"Well, I always had a penchant for drawing. Stuff like building, designs, and seeing my work come to life from a simple drawing is gratifying to say the least. I have always been intrigued by it so that's what I chose to study," Kevin explained.

"Wow that is a mouthful. I am impressed. I know nothing about buildings other than how to get in get out and find the important areas like the bathrooms and the cafeteria," Keyanna replied.

"Well then I have a lot to teach you grasshopper," Kevin said with a chuckle. "So Keyanna, why law?"

"Well, I wanted a challenge. Not that being a doctor, engineer, dentist or CIS major didn't pose a challenge. I was drawn to the fact that I could help people by using the law and due process in the right way to help good people who just made bad decisions" Keyanna replied thoughtfully.

"So you're really passionate about it?" Kevin asked.

"Yes, I am. I love it. The people I get to meet, the unique cases I get to argue in court, and the sheer satisfaction of winning a case for someone who truly deserves to have something good happen to them. If I had to do it all again I think I would still choose law."

"Are your parents proud of what you do?"

"Proud is an understatement. My mom tells everyone she meets about her daughter the attorney, and my dad just walks around with his chest stuck out like a proud rooster whenever I come home. My brothers are proud but to them I am still just baby sis. They are always very over protective, I love them though. What about you Kevin? Do your parents brag about their architectural genius" Keyanna asked.

"Actually I was uh, raised by my aunt and uncle. My parents died when I was around two and I don't remember anything about them."

"Kevin, I am so sorry. I-"

"Don't worry about it. You didn't know; besides I had a great childhood. My aunt and uncle made sure I went to the best schools, had nice clothes, a roof over my head and that I was a well rounded person. They always told me that my parents loved me and made sure that I knew who they were and what I meant to them."

"If you don't mind me asking, how did your parents die?"

"My aunt said that there was an outbreak of some kind that killed a lot of people. It was one that there was no cure for; and well my parents ended up being infected by one of my siblings and passed away from the disease."

"So you are not an only child?"

"No I was told that I had two brothers and two sisters all of which were victims of the outbreak."

"How were you not infected?"

"My aunt says that my mother sent me away as soon as she learned one of my brothers had the disease. My aunt and uncle lived In California while the outbreak happened in Texas."

"Oh my God Kevin, That is sad. I don't know what life would be like without those bullies I call brothers."

"Well it's good you will never have to know." Kevin said as he thought over whether he should mention his vampire heritage to Keyanna. He figured he'd wait. He didn't want to scare her off. They had been cyber friends for that last four years and talking to her seemed to solidify the friendship they formed.

"Do you know your parents names?" Keyanna asked allowing her curiosity to get the better of her.

"My uncle had a picture of him and my father together, He said my father's name was Kyros and my mothers' name was Myra and that I take after my father who apparently was very mild and not easily provoked."

"Kyros? That's an unusual name. I bet your father would be proud of you. I bet you would have been a mama's boy too" Keyanna giggled trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah probably, I do tend to favor my aunt over my uncle." Kevin said amused. "Enough about me, let's talk about you and your home life. I've cleared my schedule so out with it."

Well where I start. Keyanna got comfortable on the bed, She stretched out on her back, rested her head on a pillow. She held the phone with her left hand while absently playing with her hair with her right hand as she began to tell Kevin about her courtship, marriage and current attempt at leaving her husband Donovan.

Kevin listened on the other end of the phone. He was perplexed at his reaction to what he was hearing Keyanna describe to him in detail the things she endured at the hands of the man she called her husband. He was angered to point that he was pacing the floor of his apartment, his eyes black and his fangs extended. Kevin considered himself even tempered. He has heard of things like this happening to women but hearing that it happened to Keyanna seemed to set something off in him. It was like waking a sleeping beast. He wanted revenge he wanted Donovan to pay for the pain he caused Keyanna; But why? He had never laid eyes on her until tonight. Before now all they did was exchange lengthy chats about random subjects never anything of importance. Once or twice they mentioned how hectic their lives were and how they looked forward to their chats but that was as personal as it got. They were just cyber buddies, kindred souls that happened to be fans of the same author. So why in the hell was he seething with anger towards a man he will probably never meet, about things done to a woman who up till tonight he only knew as exotic vampress? This wasn't making sense to Kevin. He kept pacing as Keyanna continued to tell Kevin more things that he realized he didn't want to know. He kept pacing. Kevin realized that the pacing was the only thing keeping him calm, that and the fact that this beast lurking inside of him was lulled by the sound of Keyannas' voice.

Keyanna had reached the end of her story which concluded with them arriving at this conversation they were having now.

"When you asked me to call you and said you had time I decided to take a chance." She finished.

There was silence on the other end of the line. Kevin was at a loss for what to say. "How do you reply to that," he asked himself.

Keyanna sensed his apprehension and let him off the hook, "its okay Kevin. You don't have to say anything. Honestly it feels good to have someone to share this with. It's a lot for a person to carry around for years you know?"

"I can't imagine what you must be feeling Keyanna. You are a very strong person. You were going through all of that, still trying cases, and giving one hundred percent at work, that is pretty amazing," Kevin replied.

"I never looked at it like that." Keyanna said as she swiped away a tear. "Thanks Kevin, I really needed this tonight. The talk I mean. I just—" Keyanna pause as she began to cry.

"Shhhh, Keyanna. Don't you dare cry over what that bastard has done to you. He doesn't deserve your tears. Hey I tell you what. I have got to make a few phone calls and grab me a something to drink and you clearly need a minute, so why don't we break and I will call you back in about 30 minutes," Kevin suggested

"Sure. I need to go to the little girl's room anyway. Would want you hearing all of that now would we?" Keyanna chuckled.

"No thanks on that, maybe next time though," Kevin laughed. I will talk with you soon"

"Ok, talk to you later"

"Alright, bye"

"Bye"

Keyanna pressed the end call button on her phone and curled up on her bed and cried until her head ached. She finally got up went to use the restroom and called room service to see if they had any aspirin.

She thought about Donovan and what she was going to do. He was out of the country finishing up an acquisition overseas and would be gone for the next five months. Mr. Sinclaire started sending Donovan to handle acquisitions personally to give Keyanna a break to so she could think clearly. It worked out as she came clean to Mr. Sinclaire and confided to Kevin who was rapidly becoming her favorite person. Keyanna knew the moment she heard Kevins' voice that she was gonna like him. There were several times when they first started talking she would stare at her computer and imagine that they were video chatting instead of on the phone. Kevin's voice was a nice cool bass. It seemed to reverberate through the phone line. Keyanna found her mind wondering at times wondering how that vibration would feel on her nether region. The thought made her hot. She could feel the throbbing between her legs. "I really need to cool off," she said as she shook her head to clear her thoughts. She was moving way too fast. For all she knows he probably has a girlfriend. "I know one thing, " Keyanna said out loud to herself "there's no way in hell I could have a man that damn fine and not be all over him," she shook her head at herself as she headed to the bathroom.

Kevin sat down on his sofa, sat back, dropped his head back and stared up at the ceiling. He put his hands behind his head, took a breath and sighed. "She is a piece of work." Kevin muttered to himself. He got up and walked back over to his desk and pulled up Keyanna's picture again. She looked absolutely beautiful. Her skin was honey colored with a gold tone to it. Her hair was straight in her picture and hung to her shoulder with blond looking highlights and those eyes. They were like a cross between hazel and green and the shape of them made her look as if she part Asian. Not that it mattered she was gorgeous and he hoped single. He wondered if he had never seen her would he be thinking of pursuing her. Yes he decided. They chatted consistently over the last four years and they flirted a lot during those chats. Whenever they were online they always were in the private chat until they set up their IM and kept in touch that way. It was almost like they were dating. They IM'ed their good mornings, and wished each other a good day, they communicated back on forth during lunch and also in the evenings. If they had a chance they would even wish each other good night. There was even the one time they exchanged erotic stories. If Kevin were honest he was attracted to Keyanna even before her saw her. There were times when he was out on dates and would be wondering what she was doing. He even stroked himself to images of what he thought she looked like. Now looking at her picture he is pleased to know that she is even more beautiful that he could have imagined. And by the way his cock was straining against his jeans he guessed he was more attracted to her too. "I wonder if she would be up for a little fun?" he said to himself as he proceeded to make his calls on the way to the kitchen to get his drink.

Donovan

Donovan was pacing in his hotel room as he listened to the phone ring and Keyannas' answering machine pick up again for the fifth time.

"Where in the fuck is she?" He fumed. He took a deep breath and ran his hand across his face. He hung his cell phone up and tossed it onto the bed. He enjoyed his time away from Keyanna but that didn't mean he wanted her doing the same. Donovan knew Keyanna was a dutiful wife after all he had plenty of insurance that said that she would be for as long as he wanted her to be. Truthfully he was growing tired if her but couldn't decide what to do about it. While the Sinclaire Firm was great he wanted more. Donovan wanted more money, more power and more women. He wanted to be the one who called the shots. Keyanna, he would keep as a plaything. Hell, she was hot. The kind of hot that made men and women want to be with her and he had the videos to prove it. He smiled as he thought back to the last ménage a tois he had forced his lovely wife into.

Keyanna struggled and pulled as hard as she could. The restraints on her wrists and ankles were tighter than necessary. Donovan knew he didn't need them as tight but he wanted her to hurt a little.

"There's nothing like a little pain mixed with pleasure is it my sweet?" he whispered in Keyanna's ear while pinching her nipple painfully hard.

"Don't fight love, just enjoy it. I know we will, wont we?" he said as he took the hand of his whore he brought home just for this little tryst and kissed it. Donovan kissed the woman and ran his thumb over her already erect nipples then told her "get to work I want to see you make her cum."

"My pleasure," the whore replied, "I'm gonna enjoy making this bitch scream, maybe I can make her pussy squirt too. Would you like that daddy?" She said to Donovan with a sexy smile splayed across her lips.

"I'd love that. Enough talking get to work and do what I brought you here to do," Donovan said to his slut with a smack on the ass.

With she sauntered over to the bed bent down and took Keyanna's nipple into her mouth. Donovan watched with his cock in his hand as his whore for the evening, some nameless tramp he picked up at a clients office party, licked and kissed Keyanna's breasts and rubbed her clit causing Keyanna to cry and beg him to stop this.

"Donovan, stop her please?" Keyanna pleaded, "don't do this, please don't do this," Keyanna cried talking to Donovan's whore.

Donovan was stroking himself as he watched. He loved to hear Keyanna beg. At the office she was top bitch but here at home he could knock that ass down a couple of notches. In his mind she needed a daily reminder that it was him that was running shit and not her. She needed to know her place and he was just man to show her where it was. He had starting to leak as he watched the whore kiss and suck her way down Keyanna's body to her pussy. When she began to lick and suck on Keyanna's clit he couldn't take it anymore; Donovan moved behind the whore and thrusted his full length into her all at once. She gasped at the sudden invasion but kept he mouth firmly latched to Keyanna's pussy.

Donoavan taunted his wife as he fucked his whore, "Let go Keyanna baby, cum in her mouth," he chuckled "don't you see she's thirsty honey, go ahead and give her something to drink love." He fucked his whore harder causing her to grunt into Keyanna's pussy and she ate her.

"Please, don't do this," Keyanna beg her tears flowing in earnest as she tried to fight off the orgasm that was she felt coming. She struggled more and tried to buck the woman off of her but the whore had a good grip on her and was feasting on her as if she were desperate to taste her sweetness. Donovan laughed to himself when he remembered the scream that erupted from Keyanna when her orgasm overtook her reluctant body.

"No, no, no, no-no-no-no-nooo!" she screamed through her tears as her orgasm hit her, "I hate you! I hate you, I hate you; I fucking hate you," Keyanna chanted over and over again amidst her sobs as her orgasm subsided.

Donovan came in his whore as he listened to Keyanna chant how she hated him. He pulled his cock out of the whore and unlatched the restraints and pulled Keyanna's limp weeping body from the bed and threw her out the room. Before he closed the door he kneeled down in front of her and lifted her chin so that she was looking at him and said, "you may hate me but you can't leave me, you are here to stay my pet and you will continue to do what I say when I say and with whom I say."

He smiled and ran his thumb over her trembling bottom lip and then kissed her. Keyanna was repulsed by the gesture and vomited as soon as Donovan's lips connected with hers. Donovan jumped back gagging and spitting Keyanna's vomit from his mouth.

"Dammit bitch," he said as he grabbed her by her hair and slammed her head into the wall denting the sheet rock behind her. Donovan got up and spit one last time on Keyanna and left her bleeding and laying in her own vomit.

Donovan shook himself out of his revelry and focused on the impending meeting with the chairman and CEO of Aganon Law Office. It was almost time to go so he called the front desk and asked to have a car ready for him. He checked himself in the mirror, straightened his tie, fastened his blazer, grabbed his phone off the bed and headed out of the door.

**********************

Eldon Raynes

Eldon Raynes had contacted Donovan while he was there in China. It was getting close to time for the new King of the vampires to make his ascension to the throne. The interim King was only set to rule until the True King reached the age where he would become King even if he wasn't aware that he was royalty. Normally the next king would be of the bloodline of the original king; a son or daughter if no sons were born to the current king. He would have been trained from infancy to take his place as king when he was 25. He would rule under the mentorship of the former king until his one hundredth birthday at which time he would ascend and become the true king. He would inherit the wisdom, power, and gifts of the kings that came before him and if he were mated he would inherit her gifts as well as his mate inheriting his. There was only one way the true king could not ascend and that was if he and the former king were dead and there were no other living heirs.

Eldon had been searching for Kyros W. Sinclair since he watched him kill his father when he was a child. His father's attempt at getting rid of the king and his children failed and ended with his own death. Eldon learned from his father's mistakes and planned to succeed and become king. Eldon knew that Kyros was still alive as was his youngest son Kevin. He just didn't know where they were. The last link they had to Kevin's whereabouts was a shifter who had been found dead in a field near Las Vegas. He started his search there and had no luck. After the king disappeared the council placed an interim king in place to rule until the ascension. With only several months left until Kevin turned one hundred the search was intensified. Eldon checked out every Sinclair he ran across. This current Sinclaire had a different spelling of his name but Eldon took no chances and would leave no stone unturned to find Kyros.

Eldon had learned of Donovan Masters when he was in China a few months ago. He had come to see how research was going at the pharmaceutical company he owned. Donovan had been the lawyer working for the Sinclaire firm who was representing the seller of the company who was vampire. Eldon did the acquisition himself hoping that Weldon Sinclaire himself would be in the driver's seat of the transaction. To Eldon's disappointment he found that he wasn't. Eldon then sent one of the other partners to finish up while he got a lovely blow job from one of the ladies on the hotel staff. Later that evening on his way to dinner he overheard one of the hotel staff talking about the noise coming from one of the suites on the 26th floor. "It sounds like he is torturing the poor girl," he heard the woman pushing the cart say, "I didn't know what to do so I got the hell off of that floor," she whispered to the lady walking with her. Eldon was intrigued at hearing this so he vanished after he walked around the corner towards the elevator and appeared in the 26th floor. He could hear the animalistic grunting coming from one of the rooms. Eldon walked down the hall putting his ear near each door until he got to the door where the noise was coming from and stopped. He vanished into the room and remained invisible as he watched a man ravishing a poor woman's asshole while she was bound at the wrists, bent over a table where her ankles were bound to the legs of the table. There was a rope that led from the cuffs on the woman's wrists to an anchor that was screwed into the other end of the table. Her mouth was covered with the man's hand as he repeatedly rammed his cock in and out of her red and bruised asshole. The woman suddenly fell silent and was no longer crying. At some point during all of the brutal fucking she passed out and was now moving with the force of every thrust from the mystery man. Having seen enough Eldon vanished to the front lobby where he approached the front desk and compelled the clerk to tell him about the the guest in the suite on the 26th floor. The clerk obediently gave Eldon the information he asked for. The mystery man was Donovan Masters of the Sinclaire Firm. "Perfect," he thought. This was his chance to get more information on the elusive Weldon Sinclaire.