Keyholder Demoness Bk. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strangely, Charity felt a whisper of arousal spread through her loins as she watched.

Faith let out a sudden surprised "Oh!" and Charity saw her dress transform a little more. It separated into two distinct parts. The top became looser and shortened exposing Faith midriff. The bottom part became a long skirt that hung down to her ankles and the waist widened a little so that it sat very low on her hips.

Faith dropped a hand to her crotch. "Oh!" She had a surprised look on her face.

"Ooo!" Empusa said. "Sexy! Uh... the panties had to go too."

Faith giggled, which, Charity noted, was a little out of character for Faith. Charity could never remember seeing Faith giggle before. Then again, Faith had never seemed particularly interested in intimate relations either.

"So, Faith will be playing the role of my... well... concubine is not quite the word, but something like that," Empusa said. "There is the issue of language though, which is why she will need to wear this."

Empusa held up something that looked like a medical face mask, but there was a pouch attached to the inner side, which Charity realized would fill Faith's mouth.

"It is not uncommon that a Queen would travel with a... a concubine who is held in some form of bondage. And particularly, the Queen's companion often wears a gag like this in public. People understand that the Queen may be called upon to handle sensitive secrets. A Queen's lover needs protection from those with ill-intent who may wish to extract those secrets," Empusa explained. "In our case, this will prevent any awkwardness due to the fact that I have rudely forgotten to teach you two any of our language."

Empusa turned towards Charity. "Unfortunately, Charity, you are a little more problematic."

"I can stay quiet," Charity said, nervously. She looked up at the two ponygirls standing beside her - would she be the ponygirls' concubine?

"The main concern is the zoic amplifier," Empusa said, pointing at Charity's chastity belt. "As I have said before, there has not been one in this land for several thousand years. But, the existence of this device is an important part of our mythology. Everyone knows what that is. And that makes you an extremely valuable asset. If word gets out that you are traveling with me, you would be in particularly grave danger. And currently I do not have the resources to protect you."

"Ohhh..." Charity looked down at the belt. The ponygirls shuffled a little closer to Charity, perhaps sensing her sudden distress.

"It's not too bad though... It just means that we need to keep you hidden," Empusa said. "Faith said that you have no problems with claustrophobia."

Charity felt a strong surge of arousal pulse through her core. She noticed a dim blue glow start to emit from the inverted Y on the chastity belt. When she looked up at Empusa, it seemed that the queen noticed the glow too. Empusa smiled. "Of course, I would suspect that to be true as it is in alignment with your calling..."

Charity looked over at the crate sitting on the cart that Empusa had been emptying. Its lid was raised and an open padlock sat nearby. Charity felt an even stronger surge pulse though her sex. "You want me to ride in the crate?" Charity asked.

"You will, won't you, baby?" Faith said. "I said that you wouldn't have any problem with that... I mean, it's a lot like that cage under your bed that Blue would lock you in."

"Yeah," Charity said. "It should be no problem at all." She unconsciously brushed her hands over her nipples which had become so hard they were aching.

"Good," Empusa said. "I have a gag for you to wear as well."

12