Keyhole

Story Info
A fun party.
3k words
3.96
24.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time any of them had been to a keyhole party. Five couples, complete strangers until a few minutes ago who had all been tested for diseases before hand.

The rules were simple, each woman would go upstairs and choose a room at random. Inside would be a well lavished and inviting atmosphere stocked with lube, some toys and several other items that may be needed. There would be a television, DVD player and movies of all kinds. There would also be a few outfits for the ladies to choose.

Once inside the women would choose whatever items they wished to use and don the outfit of their choice. All prepared they would flick a switch. That switch would close, lock the door and turn on a lightbulb in the lobby below. Once all five lights turned on the men one at a time would select a key from amongst the five on the table. Each key unlocked one and only one door.

Thus it was a Russian roulette of sorts on which man and which women slept together. After an hour the doors would unlock and participants were free to play once more or leave.

All five couples had been screened and vetted to be willing participants and acknowledging of the rules. They had also been checked out to make sure that they were attractive and would not brig drama to the table. None of the participants had ever done this before but they all had experience with threesomes or swapping so jealousy was not expected be an issue. Every night the club offered a different theme and none knew the theme until they got into the room. At times the theme caused trouble and arguments but such was the nature of the game.

Dan looked over to Mel and brushed the hair out of her face in order to gaze into her eyes. She was as beautiful a woman as he ever met, something about her took his breath away every time he saw her.

They have been together for 10 years and during that time they had tried much but even this was a first for them.

'Whatever happens happens, don't be ashamed or shy; enjoy yourself. This night is about exploring.'

Mel looked back with a smile and nodded. She was the more shy one, less adventurous one; for Dan was willing to try anything.

Dan looked around the room and admired the girls. They were all attractive he had to admit, one of them, redhead on the couch just across from him was by far the most striking of the other four. He hoped that he would get the key to her room but that would be up to chance. She was of small frame, 5'2 and maybe 110lbs with B cups. Well dressed with a plunging neckline that dipped nearly to her belly button. Specks of freckles upon her face and an innocence about her that reminded him of Mel when they first met.

The host entered the room, well dressed and muscular. By many he would be highly desirable.

'Ladies. Upstairs and to your rooms. You will have five minutes to prepare yourselves. Once prepared you will flick the switch as instructed. There will be no talking at all until all the men have entered their respective rooms which you will be made aware of by my talking over the microphone. The men will follow one at a time in two minute intervals. That should give them time enough to find their door and enter. After an hour the doors will unlock and all participants are asked to return here. At that time you may choose to leave or proceed to round two. There are four rounds scheduled for tonight.

Ladies, if you please.'

The host directed the women to the staircase on the right where each proceeded upstairs and down the corridor to their rooms.

Dan was the last of the men to go upstairs and tried entering his key into the first two doors he came across without luck. The third one he tried finally clicked smoothly and he opened the door almost gasping at who he saw inside. A smile came across his face as he entered the room.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please turn on your television sets. Tonight's theme is Russian roulette. Each of your doors have been unlocked and will remain so for the next two minutes. If anyone wishes to leave they may do so but are not permitted to enter another room. Know that if you leave your room your participation for tonight Is at an end and you will be asked to leave. Should you attempt to interrupt any other room in any fashion you will be escorted out by security and banned. In two minutes the televisions will work and you will be able to cycle through the spy cams in each room.

Russian roulette means that not all of the women has a man in their room and by that token some women have more than one man. Two minutes to leave. After that doors lock and we will see you in an hour. I hope you all enjoy.'

Dan looked around and was heavily debating what to do. Did Mel have one guy, none? Should he leave? Would she be mad if he didn't. If he did? Before he chose he heard the door click behind him. Was his indecision truly his decision that he just couldn't admit to himself.

He looked at the woman who was on the floor, legs spread and on her knees. She smiled at him, her jet black hair draping her shoulders and covering her breasts teasingly. Her hands were tied together loosely.

'I thought j would have my hands tied. But from what I see I'll definitely need them.' She smiled at Dan and extended her hand in his direction curling a finger to call him closer.

He smiled back and approached her. Admiring her curves and the smoothness of her dark skin. Tonight would be a night of many firsts he thought to himself.

Mel was disappointed at first but didn't mind truly when she gave it more thought. The night was young after all. Her hand found the remote and turned on the television scanning the cameras for whatever room Dan was in. Her other hand, the more dominant one had a firm hold of the hitachi that had been provided. It was new and within seconds the familiar buzz filled the air. She noticed Dan approach the centre of the room and flicked to a different camera angle. There she saw the woman on the floor, black, Tasha if memory served. She smiled and felt the welcomed hum on her sex as the vibe touched her. Watching the television and her man, naked and hard cock being stroked by the girl in the next room. Tasha made a motion to something just out of camera view and then a man walked forth. Alex. Guess that's who got my guy Mel thought to herself. She watched with hunger as the woman began to stroke both men with her hands. Pumping their cocks in unison as she got them ever harder. Undoubtedly getting wet in the process. Mel herself was dripping and would gladly welcome Dan's cock, any cock, deep into her without needing any lube. She grew stiff and her eyes rolled back as she came hard. The first of what she hoped would be many. God it felt good. Might be a new record too she thought before pleasuring herself once more.

Dan groaned softly as he felt the kneeling girl glide her hand deftly up and down his member as she did the same to someone else. His hand caressed her cheek and felt the smooth softness of her skin. She moved her head to the side and guided him closer to her by gently pulling on his shaft. He stepped forward and saw his cock vanish into her mouth. Her ruby red lipstick painting his white cock a crimson colour. Not wanting to be left alone Alex stepped forth; Tasha smiled at him as she kissed the mushroom head and gave it a knowing flick of her tongue all along the underneath of shaft. Bobbing her head up and down going from one hard cock to the other. Alex was a bit thicker but Dan was over an inch longer. Each of them made it hard for the girl to take in completely, not that she didn't enjoy trying. Gargling sounds and the sight of spit and strands of saliva coating shaft was such an arousal for Dan as he watched with erotic enjoyment as the slut sucked each cock in turn. She circled the shaft with her tongue and pressed her lips firmly as she plunged deep upon cock before letting it feel cool air before dropping again. She was an expert at this and definitely had practice with more than one cock. Dan's knees buckled. A lot of practice.

Tasha took both Members and held them close until they touched and proceeded to descend upon both at once. It was a different feeling having his cock touch another man's but all doubt quickly left as warm lips caressed it. She caressed their balls as she sucked on both meats together.

Dan stepped back after a few minutes and lay on the ground next to Tasha, picking her up before placing her back down, his cock impaling effortlessly her wanton cunt. She was facing him in this position and the sight of his white cock blending with black pussy drove him wild. He licked her nipples and lapped the buds with tongue as she continued to suck on Alex standing beside him. Dan began to thrust up and down as Tasha quickened the pace of her riding, making sure to ride the full measure of hardness with every bounce.

'Shy boys?'

Mel wondered who Tasha was speaking to and then her mouth dropped. Three other guys came into view each completely naked already stroking their cocks. One of them, Tasha's husband Ron went behind her and pushed her forward hurling her ass in the air. Dan leaned back and continued to thrust into the woman's fuckhole. Ron without a word or lube slid his cock into what Mel assumed was Tasha's ass. She heard the woman squeal in joy through the walls and the speakers as she plunged down on cock. Three holes filled with meat and both hands stroking men off. Mel wondered what the other women were doing this very moment and if any of them had left, disappointed that they didn't have a man. Mel was sure glad she stayed as the scene unfolding before her was hotter than she could imagine. She furiously assaulted her pulsing cunt with fingers and vibe well on the road to her forth climax.

'You married a good slut.' Dan said jokingly to Ron.

'Nah man, my wife ain't no slut. She's a whore'. With that he slapped his woman's backside and she let out an approving primal growl.

Her hands and lips kept moving from cock to cock before she spoke out. 'Surround me please. I beg you.'

Dan and Ron got out of her holes and stood up. All five men forming a circle around her.

Mel flicked through the channels until finally she got to a top down view angle. She had seen two of the other women masturbating and rolling around on the bed in glee before finally reaching this channel. The third girl she didn't see yet.

Tasha stroked the man to the left and right and sucked the cock in front of her. Moving around the circle clockwise to the next cock every thirty seconds or so though none kept track. When not being used by the woman the middle the men stroked their own members. Each were aware of the other men but none thought of it. None felt weird.

'Oh fuck.' James called out as he blew his load deep down Tasha's gullet. Coating her throat and filling her stomach with semen. She smiled at him and moved on to the next guy completely in phases but very happy at her work. The guys high fived him as he stepped back. It sucked being the first but fuck did she suck a good cock.

'What's your favourite letter Tom?' Tasha asked.

'TD. My initials he announced proudly.'

She smiled. I have three myself. 'DP, DV, DA. And it doesn't stand for district attorney.' She laughed but was cut off by Ron shoving his hard thick black cock into her yapping mouth.

'The only thing that should come out of a bitch's mouth are gargles, pleas of joy and cum if she can't swallow it in time.'

She nodded obediently and pulled on Ron to go to the ground. He did so and she mounted him with desperate need. She began to ride the man she loved and wiggle he rasa taunting and teasingly to the other men as if daring them or calling to them.

'Think you will fit Dan?'

Dan grinned and crouched behind her, teasing her asshole with his member.

'Wrong hole sweety.' She took his shaft and wedged it into her cunt. Feeling both hard cocks stretching her hole. Two large cocks delving deep. Dan stood behind her thrusting in as Ron countered by thrusting up. Both men using the same hole in a rhythmic pattern filled only with screams of pure bliss from the sandwiches woman.

'Are you homophobic Dan?' Richard asked.

'Obviously not. My cock is rubbing against another man's.' Dan laughed.

'Good.' He crouched in front of Dan as he said that, forcing Dan to shift a little to the side. Richard's cock slipping into Tasha's ass. Two holes. Three cocks. Richard wasn't anywhere near as big as the others. Maybe 4" long but it was like a plug. The three men used her holes as she hungrily sucked on the last not spent guy in the group.

Mel watched in completely awe as this black girl was taking a black man and three white men all at once. Her holes filled beyond capacity and she took all she was given with a squeal and glee. They each took turns. In her ass. Her cunt. Her mouth. Meat passing freely from hole to hole. As soon as one pulled out Tasha would whimper to be filled thanked them every time it was plugged anew. Richard came after maybe half an hour soon after followed by Ron.

Ironically the first two to enjoy Tasha were the two still remaining after forty minutes. Mel smiled as she watched them knowing that Dan could last for hours and only would only cum when he chose. She herself had orgasmed at least a dozen times. Screaming loudly every time she saw Dan enter a new hole. Begging for his seed and begging to be fucked. God she was horny and the vibe just wasn't doing it. She looked at the television and over time saw all doubts and concerns Dan had vanish. Good. He needed to just have fun and not always worry. She had a dildo in her ass, grinding against it as she fingered her hole with three fingers. She flayed about desperately. Pleading. Screaming to cum again and again. The bed was soaked with her juices.

Dan looked at Tasha and then Alex.

Tasha looked back at Dan and then pushed him away. She focused upon Alex and rode him hard. Dan approached Tasha but she put her hand out.

'You I'm saving for later.'

'What if we run out of time?' Dan asked teasingly.

'I don't need a room to enjoy you cutie.' She gave him a wicked smile and turned her attention back to Alex. One had fed her belly. One her ass. Another showered her tits which was not beginning to crust. This one would fill her cunt. She straddled him hard as his hands cupped and caressed her tits. Pulled upon her nipples and finally fell limp as he came deep inside her. Tasha smiled and climbed off, clenching her cunt tight to hold all of his offering inside her.

'I love you slut.' Ron told his wife and he kissed her.

The light turned off and the doors unlocked. All proceeding down the stairs. Each man other than Ron was wondering how much trouble they were in but at the same time deciding it was worth it. The six of them walked downstairs and entered an empty room other than the host. All were still naked and began sitting upon the couches provided. The other women, each of them in the outfits they chose walked down slowly behind them. None looked mad. All looked a little disheveled. All smelled like sex. All had enjoyed watching.

'All those who wish to leave may do so now. Those who wish to stay may trade their key for another one on the shelf.'

None got up to leave and each of the men went to exchange their keys. Dan was the first to choose and looked at them all carefully. The teeth were different. There would be no repeat. He chose a key at random and moved back to the couches this time choosing to sit intentionally next to the red headed Candy. He grinned at Mel.

'Ya ya, enjoy asshole.' She said jokingly as she shook her head.

In tease Candy took Dan's hand and brought it between her thighs letting him see how soaked she was. She looked straight at Mel as she did this. 'Why limit him? I have a nice cunt too.'

Mel bit her lip as she felt her arousal grow. Not only did the woman have a nicely shaped sex but truth be told Mel very much enjoyed seeing Dan fuck others and watching him get off.

All of them laughed and the host spoke up. 'Round two is a little different. This time, the men will enter first. Gentlemen, stand against the wall please. Now women, on the papers write down on the left who you would want to fuck. On the right who you would want to fuck your husband. If there is a match then they will go up to a room. Keep doing so until all are matched.'