Khara's Birthday Gift

Story Info
Khara gets the perfect gift from daddy...
1k words
4.01
37.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Disclaimer: All characters are 18 and above in this story. If you're offended by sexual stories, acts, taboo, or anything of the sort please exit this story now. Also, this is my first attempt, so comments would be very helpful.**

*****

It was a morning like any other. My name is Khara, youngest of three siblings, other two a set of boy girl twins, in a small house situated between the twin peaks of the Elarin mountain range. Our father Dessar gained guardianship over us when our mom passed. They had divorced two years ago and our mom had moved us into the imperial capital with her. But she quickly took ill and not soon after was taken from us. Now we live with our dad who, despite what mom told us of their marriage, I was still a giggly daddy's girl over. He was the sort of man that every woman would want. Lean and muscular with just the right amount of grey streaking in his hair. He had a short beard that just set his wonderful blue eyes and beautiful smile apart from the rest of his face. I got up as usual to his loving hand gently shaking me awake and his smiling face as he gave me a hug and told me that breakfast was ready. I nodded and headed downstairs through the old log cabin and sat up to the table as my brother and sister were busy arguing about their 'secret' project. Dad came in and immediately the twins shut up as he put their plates in front of them, filled with steak and eggs with hash brown on the side. While the twins dug in I smiles sweetly at my loving dad.

"Thanks dad, this looks so delicious!" I said with a giggly voice, taking a bite and then wolfing it down. Man could he cook!

He laughs and shakes his head playfully, "At least someone appreciates me. By the way, sweetheart, Happy 18th Birthday!" He comes over to me and Kissed me on my forehead, then he leans over and whispers something I never expected, "You're not wearing panties, sweetheart. Trying to give your daddy a peep show?"

My face flushed as red as a tomato, my eyes went to my crotch, and sure enough I had forgotten to wear any panties. As I looked up, though, I caught a sight of a giant bulge in his pants. That can't be his... No, it can't be, I'm his daughter. Surely he wouldn't let himself get aroused by my mistake like that, wouldn't he? I got up and went to my room but as I grabbed a new pair of panties I heard my door open and close and then the feeling someone's breath on my neck. I turned around, met with my dad's steamy kiss, his tongue probing my mouth and entwining with my own tongue. And just like that my resolve broke. I was his, inside and out, and my panties fell from my grasp to pool on the wooden floor.

Finally his lips broke from mine, "I want you, Khara. Will you stay daddy's little girl?"

"Yes daddy" My voice was hazy, my mind love struck as my dad lifted me off my feet and layer me down on my bed, pulling my skirt up and burying his face into my glistening wetness, a burning spear of lust running through my body as my first moan escaped my lips, "Ooohh yes, dad... That feels sooo good..." I began to squirm on the bed as his tongue worked it's way expertly into my now soaked pussy.

He raises his head up and give me a fiendish little smile, "If you stay quiet daddy will let you have his big, thick rod. Would you like that Khara?" His tongue once again speared into my depths and set me on fire, but this time was different. Now His tongue hit a place that made my mind go numb and then it happened, my hips bucked and buckled as I had my first orgasm. "OH YES DADDY!!" I screamed as I came.

"You're luck the twins left to go work on their project, sweetheart." He said laughing as he undid his buckle and took his pants and boxers off, his rock solid erection commanding my attention as I stared at it's perfection all the way up till the head touched my clit, the feeling of him there and the knowledge of their forbidden love almost making me have another orgasm on the spot. This was wrong, I knew this. But I didn't care. I was on fire with lust and desire and I wanted my dad's cock inside me. Now.

"Take me, dad. I'm yours, so take me!" I wrapped my legs around him and pushed dad in with a single hard thrust, breaking my hymen and sending a wave of pain that almost made me stop. Almost... But it subsided quickly and before long I gave my patient, sexy dad the go ahead, his cock retreating only to piston back into me and then repeat as I moaned and squirmed on my bed.

"So forceful..." His lips locked with mine and as we kissed his thrusts met me deeper and deeper, intimately hitting my most sensitive spots as his eyes searched mine. "Slow down and enjoy it, sweetheart."

I nodded acknowledgment and slowed my pace, finding that the feeling of my dad's large cock felt even better as it slid meaningfully in and out of my wet cunt. "I love you daddy, I want you to cum inside me!"

He looked surprised, not believing she would say such a thing. "What sweetheart?"

"I want you to cum in me daddy. Get me pregnant with your baby." I started to speed up again and then all at once I felt his cock grow bigger, convulse, and spew his love seed into my womb, the warmth and pressure confirming he had done the deed. But as it filled me I felt my orgasm wash over me in a even larger tidal wave of pleasure before and I howled like a wolf on the full moon, eventually falling back panting on the bed as my dad pulled out and let his seed dribble out of me, laying next to me on the bed. "I love you dad."

He looked over to me and smiled. "I love you too, my sweet little girl."

As I said. It was a morning like any other.

TO BE CONTINUED??? :D