Khrisais and her Son's BBC

Story Info
A young black son takes it upon himself to pleasure his mom.
1.8k words
4.35
150.3k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The carnal sounds coming from the last bedroom upstairs on the third floor of the Miller residence were hot, loud, and heavy. It was the middle of the afternoon and most of the neighbors were at work. Thank God too because they'd be likely to call the police if they heard the cries of passion coming from the house.

38 year old Khrisais Miller was on her hands and knees getting fucked from the back not by her husband, but by her son, 18 year old, Keyshawn, who'd been fucking around for a good two months now.

"Mmm! Yes, fuck me, baby! Fuck Momma with that big black dick! Oooh you're such a good boy pleasing Mommy!" Khrisais screamed as the boy's 10 inches hit spots her husband could only dream of. "Momma should come get you outta school early more often."

"Shit, you're always so wet, Ma." Keyshawn stroked her harder. "Fuck, I'm gonna nut!"

"Yeah, let that shit go! You know Momma loves when you cum in her pussy...nut baby!"

Khrisais rubbed her clit in order to cum with her son and after a few more strokes, they both climaxed with a roar, collapsing and cuddling up with each other.

Khrisais played with her son's braids, kissing all over his face. "I love you, Key. You don't know how much I love being with you like this,"

"I love it too, Ma, but after hearing you and Dad...I knew you needed something bigger."

Khrisais laughed. "Is that right? Boy, you play too much. Why don't you hop in shower and I'll be there there in a few minutes, okay?"

"Okay," Keyshawn said after kissing his mother's lips, slipping out of bed.

When Keyshawn was out of hearing range, Khrisais spoke aloud, "This is so wrong, but does it feel right. And plus Key's right...I need this," thinking about how this whole affair started.

*****

Khrisais was happily married to her husband, Deshawn. He was a good man, a great husband, and an awesome provider. He was everything a woman wanted—except when it came to the bedroom. He could eat some pussy like nobody's business, but when it came to keeping his dick hard, he'd only last a good five minutes inside and only ten on his best day. The couple tried everything trick known to man with pills, creams, and even therapy, but nothing seemed to work.

The love was there, but sexually Khrisais was starved and frustrated. She wasn't about to divorce her husband over dick and they had Keyshawn to raise, so sex or no sex...she was a wife and mother. Unbeknownst to the couple, their loving making wasn't lost on the teenager in the house.

*****

Keyshawn would never tell his parents, but hearing them fuck, intrigued and turned on him a bit. He acted innocent with his folks, but Keyshawn was a sex machine, fucking chicks left and right in high school. He was 6'0" and 200lbs of milk chocolate muscles that females couldn't get enough of, but above all was his long, thick manhood.

Many a night as he listened to his mother's muffled moans he tried to picture her naked, thick, chocolate body. Keyshawn imagined her large breasts and wondered what they would be like bouncing up and down. He was aware of her fast build up to climax; he waited with bated breath for his mom to scream out in an orgasm.

Keyshawn could no longer ignore his own erection as he reached his hand into his boxers. He held his thick head in his hand and slowly began rubbing it. He closed his eyes and thought about her large bouncing breasts and what he would like to do to them. Keyshawn cringed when instead of a feminine orgasm; the deep husky voice of his father overrode her moans. Confronted with the reality of what just happened, Keyshawn felt pity for his mother for not knowing completion and satisfaction from his father.

With his own cock in his hand, Keyshawn had to take care of his own satisfaction. He continued to jerk himself off until he shot a load in his boxers. The pity he felt for his unsatisfied mother transferred to himself as he made his way to the bathroom to clean up.

"Fuck, Dad...just damn," he murmured to himself as he grabbed a towel to clean up.

The next day was a Monday and Keyshawn was in the shower as his father left for work and his mother made breakfast for him before school.

Khrisais came upstairs to tell her boy breakfast was ready and the moment that the incestuous spark was lit between them.

Khrisais came into the bathroom and that's when she saw it. Keyshawn was stepping out of the shower, his chocolate love stick hanging between his legs. Her eyes dropped to his crotch, feeling her panties cream.

Keyshawn wrapped his towel around his waist, "Yeah, Ma."

"Breakfast is ready," Khrisais said before quickly walking away from him.

Khrisais was walking so fast that she almost tripped. She just had to away from the chocolate skinned cutie that was her son because he was making her feel things that she'd most certainly go to hell for and the feelings didn't go away anytime soon. Khrisais found herself, masturbating with her dildo, envisioning her son's cock going in and out of her making her cum.

Keyshawn knew his mother had toys and was a little freak, but he was shocked one day coming from school when he heard his mother scream, "Fuck me, baby! Fuck me, Keyshawn!"

The 18 year old, tired of his mother's suffering, dropped his book bag, made a beeline upstairs and burst right into his parents' room. His mother was buck naked, a toy hanging from inside her twat.

"Oh my God!" Khrisais screeched at the sight of her son. "Keyshawn...what's wrong with you?! You can't knock?!"

Keyshawn smirked. "But you called my name."

Khrisais' eyes widened at his words. "I wasn't calling you. I was..."

"You were thinking about me while playing wit yourself, Mom." Keyshawn confronted. "I've heard you and Dad..."

Keyshawn abruptly cut himself off to kiss, pressing his lips to hers, and then coaxed his tongue into her mouth, licking and teasing her tongue trying to bring it to action. Khrisais pulled away and stared at her son speechless then slapped him. The hard slap was because the kiss was hot and made her really turned on.

Khrisais turned away from him; his devilish smile even after her slap was too tempting for her. "I'm your mother and I'm with your father."

Keyshawn laughed. "Oh, Dad, who that can't even make you orgasm. That's right, I hear your loud moaning, but you never orgasm because he can't make you cum. I know I can, Momma."

Keyshawn reached out and slowly turned her face to him. "Look at me and tell me I'm wrong."

Khrisais summoned up her strength and looked into his deep brown eyes.

"You don't know what you are talking..."

"Ma, you were just playing with yourself thinkin' about me. I've got what you need, so let me give it to you. "I'm sorry, Ma. Maybe I shouldn't have done that," Keyshawn said, but before he could say more Khrisais leant forward and kissed him.

She pushed her tongue into his mouth to play with his, Keyshawn was taken by surprised, but that didn't stop him from responding immediately as he met her tongue stroke for stroke.

"Mmm, Mom," he moaned against her lips.

Khrisais pulled away again. "What am I doing?"

"Just enjoy it, Mom. I am. Come on," he said, coaxing more kisses from her.

"Keyshawn, no, I can't. Your father..."

"He's not here and I am and I want you. I want to make you cum."

As he spoke his hand moved up her thigh and between her legs, taking the toy from her snatch. Khrisais watched speechless as Keyshawn stripped off his school clothes and knelt before her. Khrisais parted her legs and welcomed his tongue on her clit.

Keyshawn slithered his tongue like a snake over the lips of her pussy. His mother closed her eyes tight and enjoyed the sensation. Her nails massaged his head as he licked and bit her clit with manic aggression.

"Baby...shit," she purred. "Oooh what're you doin' to Momma."

"I told you already,"

"Oh, oh, ooh," Khrisais moaned.

Keyshawn licked her labia lips gently. He took his thumb and index finger, opening her up then his tongue licked around her lips a bit more before finding her clit. He lashed at her clit, causing Khrisais to arch her back.

"Oh, oh my goodness," she whispered, rotating her hips as he drove my tongue deeper into her.

Keyshawn made his way up. He pushed his mom's breasts together and began manipulating her nipples with his tongue. The way his tongue flicked across her breasts drove her insane.

"Yes, suck my titties. Suck 'em...oooh, I'm thinking back to when you were a baby. Suck 'em."

Keyshawn stopped his breast munching to push her playfully back on the bed. He teasingly slid his dick up and down the center of her wet slit as Khrisais ached for him to enter her. As the tips of her fingers played with her clit, Keyshawn inserted himself deep within his Momma's valley. His ten inches of chocolate was slowly giving her coochie some much needed tender, love, and care.

Khrisais scratched her son's back in agony and moaned, "Ooh, baby, give me that dick."

Mother and son's bodies melted into each other, becoming one.

"Yeah, Momma, this is what you need. I love you, that's why I'm doing this. I don't care if it's wrong."

"Don't say that...ooooh, I love you too."

"I'm just telling the truth, mmm, I love you so much, Momma."

Before Khrisais knew it, she'd been flipped over. Her sticky white cream saturated Keyshawn's dick, plowing her from behind.

"Ahh," she yelled in pure pleasure of her son's big black love tool. "Mmm...Ooooh...Oh Keyshawn!"

With each thrust, Keyshawn could feel himself coming closer to a climax. The heat from his mother and the tightness of her walls were helping, indeed. Soon, he had to clasp a hand on her bare thigh as he drove deeper into her, causing her to scream again and again in pleasure.

"Ahhh! Mmmm," Khrisais moaned before biting down on her bed sheets to muffle herself.

"Oh!" Keyshawn breathed out as he felt himself about to cum.

"Keyshawn!" Khrisais screamed, cumming.

"Fuck Mom!"

Keyshawn came inside his mother when he heard her moan his name as my seed filled her up and rode out his orgasm while listening to his momma scream in ecstasy, cumming herself. The two just stared at each other as their orgasms subsided. At that moment, they didn't tell the other, but each knew they'd want to screw again.