Kiah The Black Goddess

Story Info
Bisexual black guys worshipping Black Femdom.
2.3k words
2.84
12.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

What's up dear readers? My name is Kiah Halls and I'm a young Black woman living in the City of Atlanta, Georgia. After completing my bachelor's degree at Spelman College, I enrolled at Georgia State University for my MBA. When I'm not in class, or at work, I'm having wicked fun in the realm of BDSM. I've become a dominatrix, kind of, and I'm really enjoying the power that comes with it. Men were made to serve us women, and it's high time the world started catching up.

Recently, I hooked up with a six-foot-tall, fine-looking brother named Omar Hassan. Omar is originally from the City of Mogadishu, Somalia, and was raised in the City of Saint Paul, Minnesota. Tall, Black and handsome, like only a Muslim brother can be, Omar appealed to me immensely. The brother has an accounting degree from the University of Minnesota and works for Wells Fargo. I like a smart brother with ambition. We had a lot of fun with each other, and Omar's thick dick definitely made my pussy pop.

There's something different about them African immigrant guys, especially the Muslim ones. It's not just that Omar Hassan is tall, manly and well-endowed. The brother has an absolutely raw passion in the bedroom, one that's like nothing I've seen before. When he puts me on all fours, spanks my big Black butt and slides his thick dick into my cunt, Omar gives it to me like no man before or since.

I love riding Omar's thick Somali dick and if loving it is wrong, then this African-American sister from the Deep South definitely doesn't want to be right. I love sucking Omar's thick and massage his balls before riding him to absolute and utter ecstasy. I even let Omar fuck me in the ass. Let me tell you, ladies, if you haven't been butt-fucked by a well-endowed African Muslim gentleman, then you haven't lived. Omar has that killer dick and my pussy was addicted to him. And then I started getting tired of his sexist ways. A lot of Muslim guys have really outdated notions of women's rights and our roles in society.

That's why I decided to teach Omar Hassan a lesson, and I showed him a thing or two about female domination in the bedroom. To my immense surprise, Omar really liked this sort of thing. I thought Muslim dudes were all dominant and shit, but I easily turned Omar into my little bitch. I took the tall Somali brother, bent him over and spanked his cute ass with my wooden paddle. Omar squealed as I delivered some much needed punishment to his ass, and I delighted in the sounds he made.

Man, that shit was just for starters. Later, as we got more comfortable with each other, Omar and I had more wicked fun together. I tied him up, and lubricated his ass with Aloe cream before sliding a strap-on dildo into his butt. Omar groaned as I gripped his hips and thrust the dildo up his butt, and I smacked his behind while fucking him. Always wanted to fuck a Black dude up the ass with my strap-on dildo but all the Black guys I usually date/screw say they're not into this sort of thing.

Well, deep down, I always knew that a lot of brothers out there love the female domination stuff, and just couldn't admit it to themselves. Judging by the happy moans coming out of Omar, this dude was definitely one of them. We continued our explorations over a period of several months, and Omar never ceases to amaze me with the depths of his hidden depravity. Seriously, the Somali brother is a lot freakier than I thought he was. Surprised even me, and believe me, that is NOT an easy thing to do!

Seriously, when the macho brother from Somalia revealed to me that he was curious about cross-dressing and male bisexuality, I just looked at him and smiled. Welcome to a new world Omar, I said with a smile. I was happy to help Omar explore his other side. Omar told me that he found Black American women like myself far more open-minded than his Somali sisters, for Black Muslim women from Northeastern Africa tend to be deeply conservative when it comes to sexual matters.

I'm freaky and proud to be, I assured Omar, as I set about transforming the macho Muslim brother from Somalia into a real bitch. I took Omar shopping and bought him some panties, a pink tutu, a wig, some sexy heels, and then did his makeup good and proper. Got to make my sexy Black man into the hottest transvestite bitch in the land. Thus, with Omar's expressed permission, I transformed him into Miss Olivia, the Black Sissy Slut from Hell. How do you like them apples?

Man, what a transformation. I had fun bending Olivia the Black Sissy Slut over and fucking her asshole with my strap-on dildo. What is it about macho Black guys that makes them such perfect cross-dressing slutty bitches when they finally decide to flip? Don't know but I absolutely loved it. Olivia and I had a lot of fun together, night after night, and then finally decided to add a third party to our fun and games.

Now, I've got a question for you. Just something I've noticed. In the world of BDSM and porn, have you noticed that we seldom see Black cross-dressers and Black male sluts? We always see Black bulls, but never Black sissies or Black cuckolds. Why is that? Seriously, brothers need to get with the program and start exploring without shame. I think the reason why a lot of sexually flexible Black men don't explore certain fetishes is because of judgemental Black women and the close-mindedness of the Black community as far as sexual expression is concerned. Well, today this ends.

I, Kiah Halls, am an open-minded Black woman and an aspiring dominatrix. Lots of Black dominatrix types focus on pleasing White dudes and ignore Black men. Me? I'm all about the brothers. To hell with White dudes. Let them go golfing, profiling and stay the fuck out of my head and my damn bedroom. I went about finding a Black bull for Omar/Olivia and I to play with. Now, how hard is it to find a well-endowed and sexually flexible Black man in a town like Atlanta? Not very hard.

After interviewing several candidates, Omar and I settled on Stefano Arnaud, a tall, good-looking Haitian-American brother studying criminal justice at Morehouse College. Like us, he's STD-free, with the paperwork to back it up and he has a clear mind about what he wants. Stefano is exploring his bisexuality, and said that playing with Omar/Olivia and I was totally up his alley. As you can imagine, we were beyond delighted to hear those words coming from such a fine brother. Let the fun began, I say.

Omar and I invited Stefano to our bedroom, and we had a lot of fun together. First, the three of us got naked. I tantalized my two sexy Black studs with my womanly charms. I'm five-foot-ten, curvy and sexy, with light brown skin, long curly Black hair that's all mine and almond-shaped golden brown eyes. Born and bred in Atlanta, I'm the original Southern Belle, ladies and gentlemen. Omar and Stefano feasted their eyes on me.

Grinning lustily, I told them to come to me. As I lay between them, Stefano and Omar kissed each other, then kissed me. Stefano spread my thick thighs and began licking my pussy. Omar sucked on my tits while I caressed his long, thick dick. With two sexy Black men, one Somali and one Haitian, in my bed, I was the happiest Black woman alive. The two of them joined forces to pleasure me, and left me shuddering as I squealed in delight.

Omar and Stefano sandwiched me between them, and fucked the hell out of me. As Stefano thrust his hard dick into my wet cunt, Omar spread my thick ass cheeks wide open, licked my asshole and then proceeded to fuck me up the ass after lubricating me with Aloe cream. I screamed like a woman possessed as two huge Black dicks filled me at both ends. Stefano and Omar fucked me with gusto, burying their dicks deep inside of me. This was my fantasy fuck, and at last it was coming true. Many women dream of a male/male/female threesome but I've actually got the guts to go through with it.

After pounding the hell out of me, Omar and Stefano pulled out, and I lay there, spent. As I watched, pleasurably sore and panting from the sexual whammy they just laid on me, Omar and Stefano renewed their fun and games. Without me. Not that I minded, for I was more than happy to watch. I fingered my pussy while watching these two sexy bisexual Black studs go at it, and it was a glorious sight, let me tell you.

Omar donned his Olivia guise, complete with the wig, the perfectly applied makeup, the tutu, the stockings, pantyhose and high heels. My bitch had never her craft well, wouldn't you say? I watched as my Black sissy slut and the Black bull got their freak on. Olivia/Omar got on her knees and sucked Stefano dick, and Stefano barked cuss words as the Black cross-dressing bitch in front of him sucked his big Black dick and licked his balls.

Watching the two of them turned me on so much that my cunt got super wet. I began fucking myself with the business end of the strap-on dildo when my fingers weren't enough. Stefano put Olivia/Omar on all fours, spread the Black cross-dresser's ass cheeks wide open after yanking her red panties down, and then pressed his hard Black dick against Olivia/Omar's asshole. The Black sissy slut cried out as the well-endowed Black bull's dick invaded her asshole. Olivia/Omar's screams turned me on like you would not believe, ladies and gentlemen.

This was a scenario I'd often imagined but never thought I'd get to realize. Watching a well-endowed bisexual Black man fucking a Black cross-dresser's ass. Stefano really fucked Olivia/Omar's ass, pounding his dick up that hole like there was no tomorrow. I decided to join the fun...and brought my trusty strap-on dildo with me. Three is definitely not a crowd as far as Olivia/Omar and Stefano were concerned, much to my delight.

I silenced Olivia/Omar's screams by shoving my strap-on dildo into the burly Black cross-dresser's mouth, and them muffled screams thrilled me. I winked at Stefano and blew him a kiss as he continued ramming his dick into the Black sissy slut's ass. I admired our reflections in the mirror, and smiled happily. A curvy Black woman banging her favorite brother while he's getting fucked by another brother. Everyone getting along and having fun. No hatred. No White folks to break our unity. No phobias. This is how things ought to be in the Black community.

After pounding Olivia/Omar's asshole for a while, Stefano pulled his thick Haitian dick out of the Black sissy's butt. I looked into Olivia/Omar's asshole and smiled with contentment. Total sinkhole effect, and I absolutely love it. Stefano came moments after pulling out of Olivia/Omar, and I stroked his big dick while tasting his cum. Yummy. Haitian brothers cum tastes just as good as Somali brothers cum, and I say this as a happy, kinky African-American woman who's had the pleasure of tasting both.

Stefano and I smiled at each other, and I saw the way he looked at my strap-on dildo. I smiled wickedly. Could the Black bull be curious? Well, I'm an open-minded sister who accepts brothers the way they are and never judges. I love my Black men too much to ever judge them. The world is full of racist White cops who hate our entire race, as has been proven by recent events in Missouri. Why not spend our lives enjoying and spreading Black love and Black unity? Gay, bisexual or straight, I love the Black man and I say this as a strong Black woman.

That's why I happily bent Stefano over, rolled a condom over the strap-on dildo, grabbed some lubricant and showed the Haitian brother how a southern belle like me dominates in the bedroom. Olivia/Omar watched us, smiling wickedly. Turnabout is fair play, wouldn't you say? Olivia/Omar stroked that big Somali dick while Stefano and I got our freak on. I gripped Stefano hips tightly and worked my strap-on dildo into his well-lubricated asshole. Time for the Black bull to find out what it's like to get strap-on fucked by a dominant Black woman!

Stefano and I had a lot of fun, even though his ass was awfully tight. The strong brother from the island of Haiti opened up for me, and in spite of some initial discomfort, I worked most of my strap-on dildo into his ass. Olivia/Omar watched us, stroking that thick Somali dick furiously while shouting encouragements to Stefano and I. As if we needed any! I fucked Stefano with gusto, for there's nothing I love more than pegging a brother. The macho Haitian brother screamed as I fucked him, and ultimately begged for mercy after I gave him a hard pegging. I pulled out of Stefano, and he lay there, spent.

I stood over Stefano Arnaud and Omar Hassan, a dominant Black woman stroking her well-used and experienced strap-on dildo while looking at the gorgeous, masculine bisexual Black men at her feet. They looked at me and thanked me for making their wildest dreams come true. I blew them a kiss, and then led them to the showers. That night, the three of us shared my bed. I, Kiah Halls, went to sleep with a sexy Somali brother on my right and a sexy Haitian brother on my left. What more could a kinky African-American sister like me want?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers