Kiara's Curse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it hard to talk?"

I nod.

"Hard to think?"

I nod.

"Good." She reaches out and strokes my hair. "It'll be this way most of the time. As you mature, you'll be able to think more and understand what's happening. By then, it'll be too late for you."

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing, hun," she says. I keep stroking her cock. I love when it twitches in my hand. As I go, I see the tip glisten with precum. It's beautiful. The sight of her precum causes my mouth to water. At first, it's a burst; I expect this. But the rush of saliva keeps coming, and I know, I just know, that I need to put it in my mouth. I need to taste it. I lick my lips, trying to control the flood of saliva.

Kiara giggles. "Hungry?" she asks.

I nod.

"You want to taste it?"

I nod.

"Ask."

"Can I taste it?"

"Close, but not yet. Ask again."

"Can I put it in my mouth?"

"Getting closer. Try again."

"Can I suck it?"

"Put it all together. One complete sentence."

I take a deep breath. Some part of me, some small and old part of me, is afraid to ask. Afraid to say it. But I'm not afraid. Not anymore. "Can I suck your cock, Kiara?"

"What would that make you, Robert?"

"A cocksucker," I whisper.

"Do you want to be a cocksucker?"

I nod.

"Say it."

"I want to be a cocksucker."

"Good boy. Yes, you may suck my cock."

I dive in and put as much of it as I can into my mouth. It's bigger than it looks, and my mouth is smaller than I thought. I feel it tickle the back of my throat and I cough. I pull it back out, and the shaft is coated in my spit. It looks even better shining and glistening for me.

"Go slow," whispers Kiara. She arches her back to push the cock towards my mouth. "Just the tip," she says. She guides the tip to lips and I start with the head of her cock. It's new to me, working with foreskin. But I guess this is all new to me. I suck on her tip like a lollipop, alternating between gently sucking on the whole tip and letting it fill my mouth, and then pulling it back out to lick gently. Kiara's moans imply that I'm doing a good job, and I smile to myself.

"Good," she says. "Nice and slow."

As I go, she starts to thrust with her hips more and more. Each time, she goes deeper and deeper. I move past the tip and take the shaft as well. Once or twice she goes until I feel her balls on my chin, but I cough and she pulls back. I bob my head less and less, and she thrusts into me more and more. I hear her moan, and I feel myself getting hard. I'm so happy to be doing a good job.

Both of her hands hold the side of my head. "Stay still and keep your mouth open." Her voice is breathy, and I can hear her lust and energy as she loses control. "Watch your teeth. Relax." I relax my jaw, and she holds my head in place. Then she pumps hard and fast, fucking my face with her huge cock. A couple of times the cock hits the back of my throat, but I don't dare cough. I don't want to disrupt her rhythm. She pounds faster and faster. I can tell she's close. I can't wait for her to cum. I want to make her happy.

And then she stops. She pulls out of my mouth, and I whimper. She looks at my intently, and then takes off her necklace. I hadn't noticed before that it was covered in some type of lotion, and I think that lotion was her perfume I've been smelling.

"You like sucking cock?" she asks.

I nod.

"Say it."

"I like sucking cock."

"Good." Her chest is heaving. I can't believe her self-control at stopping. "You want to keep sucking cock?"

"Yes. Please. Let me finish."

"I will, hun. I will. But first, you're going to need to put this in your mouth." She holds up her necklace. "While I cum in your mouth."

"Why?"

"Then I'll take the necklace back, and you have to swallow."

"But why?"

"You have to swallow, no matter what. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Then you'll always be a cocksucker. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes," I say. I'll say anything. I just want her to cum.

"You'll forget me. You'll forget all of this. It will be like a dream."

"What?" I ask. Dread rushes through me. I don't want to lose Kiara. I just found her. "I don't want to forget."

"It's okay. This won't be the last time you suck a cock. I promise."

"But I want to be with you."

"Sweetie, if you swallow this cum, one day you could be me."

She bends down and kisses me. I kiss her back, and let her tongue into my mouth as it gently rolls over my tongue and lips. She pulls away, and I try to follow, but I can't. I start to panic. I don't want this to end. I don't want her to go. I whimper, but she smiles. Her smile is full of patience and love. It breaks my heart further.

Kiara holds up her necklace, and I notice three different colored lights, blue, green, and red, shine out of it. The light starts small, and then floods my vision. I squint and then close my eyes, and when I open my eyes again, I feel relaxed and calm. More than anything, I feel hungry. I look down and see Kiara's perfect cock in front of me. I want it. I need it. I've never wanted anything more in my life. I feel with absolute certainty that if I don't get her cum inside me, I'll die.

Kiara holds up her necklace, and I open my mouth. She places it in my mouth. It's salty and acrid. There's a kind of sweetness in the background, but the overwhelming flavor is one of salt. My mouth starts to go dry immediately.

Then Kiara starts to pump her cock. "Open wide, Robert," she says with a smile. I hold my mouth open and smile like an idiot. I've never felt better in my life than waiting for my first load of cum to enter my mouth. Kiara keeps pumping, faster and faster. Each moment she's drawing closer. She's closer to cumming. I'm closer to being complete. I'm closer to being a good cocksucker. It's all so close. She's so fast now. She thrusts as she goes. I hold my mouth open. I have to hold. I have to get each drop. I want to be complete. I want to be what she promised. I can see her strokes getting shorter and faster. She's going to cum. I'm going to be free.

Kiara's back arches and her hips lock. Her hand pumps hard and ropes of perfect white cum shoot out of her cock and onto my face. Onto my neck. Into my mouth. I move fast, bringing my mouth closer, hovering just over her cock, while she continues to pump. I bring my lips to the tip and suck the last drops of cum from her. When she's done, she collapses back into the armchair and sighs. Then she starts to laugh.

"That was maybe too much work for one orgasm." She sits up and looks at me, smiling. "But who knows? I righted a wrong. One homophobic asshole will soon be a world class cocksucker." I smile, but don't know what she's talking about. She holds out her hand. "Necklace please." I hand it to her, careful to suck every bit of lotion off of it as it comes out. "Good boy," she says and puts the clean necklace back on, clasping it. "You ready?" she asks.

I smile and nod. "Yes."

"You have no idea what you're getting into." She laughs, and then rubs her necklace. The three lights begin to glow again. "Swallow, hun."

I swallow the cum. At first, it almost burns. It's too salty and leaves my mouth and throat dry and sore. I need water. I need something to drink. It's too strong. But then a sweetness runs through my mouth. My whole body starts to relax. My hard cock cums easily, almost like leaking more than orgasming, as it goes soft. I fall backwards, almost through the floor. As I fall, I look up and see Kiara. She's laughing and perfect and the last thing I see is her cock.

Then all goes dark.

** Thank for you reading this story. If you want more content like this or want to follow me closely, check out my Tumblr and Patreon **

12