Kick it up a Notch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That line of thinking led me to think what it'd be like to have a really slutty wife - a hot wife, a wife that would have sex with any male that piqued her interest and appealed to her in some way. I put those thoughts aside, but made a mental note to listen carefully to the words she used and how she used them to see if I could catch her in some kind of revelation.

* * * * *

One night when the kids were with their grandparents and the three of us had the run of the house, Ann announced as we started our dance of seduction with her, "I want to go someplace else to have sex. Some place where we might get caught, or at least be seen and appreciated." She had a devilish look in her eye.

I balked, "Like where? What are you thinking?" Ann was one of the most modest people I knew. For her to even suggest having public sex was way out of character for her, at least for the character I'd been married to up until John came on the scene. Here again was one of those shifts in values where she tossed out a firmly held standard of behavior in favor of one diametrically opposite.

She responded with a lilt in her voice and a devilish twinkle in her eye, "I've picked out three places to consider: the parking lot next to the Club Euro, somewhere on the college campus, or the reservoir."

John looked a little worried too; as though to dismiss the idea of the reservoir he said, "I think they do dogging at the reservoir after dark - the place we used to park at lunch anyway."

Ann looked puzzled, "What's dogging?"

John said, "It means going someplace public to watch people having sex, or engaging in sex while people watch you, or both. Some people even invite some of the watchers to join in whatever they're doing - for instance a blowjob or even fucking."

Ann said excitedly, "Yes. Yes. That's what I want to do. I want to go 'dogging.' If they do that at the reservoir, let's go there." She paused and added, "I don't want other guys to fuck me or do anything to me but watch ... at least tonight."

John and I gave each other worried looks. Ann laughed at how hard she'd just yanked our chains.

I volunteered, "At least with two of us plus her, we have a better chance of controlling the situation."

Twenty minutes later we pulled into the parking area overlooking the town reservoir. There were six other cars there, and under normal circumstances I would have expected a bunch of teens up there making out, but based on what John had heard, I now had a much different expectation. There was one lone streetlight so things weren't pitch black, and I was surprised at how much illumination it provided in the parking area after my eyes adapted to the dark.

I rolled the windows down, and we sat for a few minutes. Ann took turns making out with each of us. Then I spotted some action underway and called attention to the others. One middle-aged guy had gotten out of his car, and wandered over to check out what was going on in the other cars.

He started to head in our direction, and before I knew what was going on Ann had yanked her blouse open revealing her tits. John was nearest to her as he approached; she whispered to him, "Suck my tits, now!"

John started to work on her right tit, and I pawed at her left. Our dogger reached our car and looked in the front window. I saw him get a big smile on his face, and he just stopped and stared at the action. I heard him say to no one in particular, "Great action. Please take it further."

I turned to him and said, "Oh, we will, but you can only watch."

He said, "Great. If you really get going, do you mind if I jerk off?"

I shook my head, "Not a bit. She'd love to see your cock."

Ann was looking at the guy now. She said to John and me, "Let's get out. I want you both to fuck me on the hood of the car." She pushed John to get him to open the door. A minute later we were in front of the car with Ann's breasts hanging out. Our mystery voyeur stood off to the side watching us with a lecherous look. He was rubbing his cock through his pants.

Despite the cool night, Ann passed me her skirt revealing that she wore no undies. Her blouse was still open so she was frontally nude from neck to toes. Next, she turned to John who was nearest, and after fumbling for a minute got his pants down around his knees. She had his cock in her mouth in seconds, and she was gesturing for me to get in the same state of undress.

When I had my pants down, Ann grabbed ahold of me with her other hand and brought my cock to her mouth too. She started to alternate between John and me, even doing the two of us together in her mouth at the same time, and given the circumstances the blowjob was stupendous.

After a couple of minutes, Ann stood and backed up to one fender of the car. She said, "Spread my skirt out. The metal will be cold otherwise."

I laid out the skirt, and she backed up onto it. She pulled her legs up and looked at me, "Fuck me."

I was hard and turned on, and I slid right into her soaking wet pussy. I whispered, "You're soaking wet."

"I'm so turned on doing this - being watched. This is hot." After a minute, she said, "Give John a turn."

I extracted but kept jerking my wand as John stepped in from of Ann and started to fuck her. The scene was hyper hot.

Ann turned to the guy watching us, "Take out your cock and start jerking off. I want to see you."

Our mystery man whipped out his hard cock, made sure Ann could see it, and then started to beat off. He stood about six feet away watching the John and me take turns fucking Ann, and beating off. Another man and a young woman were strolling in our direction too. She looked as interested in the scene as he did. Seconds later, they were standing with the guy watching us fuck Ann. The man with the girl reached under her skirt and started to finger her. As I watched I gestured that he should raise her skirt; he did and she had a shaved pussy and two of his fingers were deep inside her cunt. The original man started to split his time between watching us and watching the new couple. I got harder just thinking about the whole situation we were in.

John was apparently turned on too, because about two minutes later I heard him grunt a couple of times, mutter something incoherent, and then blast his first load of the night into Ann's tight pussy. Ann had cum too, and wasn't too silent about the fact.

Ann looked at me and quietly said, "You're up. I want to fuck my husband right now." She lightly pushed John away as she pulled me in front of her.

I glanced at the pussy of the other girl, noting that she was oozing girl cum all over his fingers. In my super-hard state and with John's cum already providing lubrication, that made penetrating Ann easy. I speared into her and started to pump.

The guy with the girl caught my eye. He asked, "Can my fiancée sit next to your girl on the other fender while I fuck her. I promise that's all we'll do, but we can watch each other. I think it'll be hot."

I nodded, and immediately he walked her forward and helped heft her onto the car's fender. He pulled her skirt up, dropped his pants, and embedded his long swollen cock in the girl. She sighed in pleasure, and mumbled something about, "Oh, God, Martin. Yes!" He was almost delirious in pleasure as he said, "Gwen, you're the best." As they started to fuck, she pulled open her blouse until her tits were bare and exposed for us to see in the dim light. She wore no bra, so she'd apparently planned ahead for this event the same way Ann had.

Ann was getting off watching Martin and Gwen, and they were obviously getting off watching us. Gwen asked Ann in a gasp, "Who was the other guy you fucked?"

Ann gasped out, "Boyfriend. This is my husband." I could tell she was getting near to popping an orgasm from the strained nature of her voice.

Gwen panted, "Cool arrangement. I think we'll do something like that after we're married. We both think we'd like to fuck around with other people, but we'll still love each other."

I noted that three other men had gotten out of the other cars and joined our circle of voyeurs, staying a comfortable distance away as they each jerked off while watching the four of us fuck. John stood by a short distance away stroking his own cock, although I knew he was in recovery mode and getting ready for Round Two.

I didn't last much longer. Watching Martin's cock sinking into Gwen's sexy pussy as her bare breasts shook next to Ann's proved to be an irresistible aphrodisiac. I blasted a bucket of cum deep into Ann's pussy, only to trigger her orgasm, and that in turn triggered the orgasms of Martin and Gwen next to us. I think a couple of the men jerking off came too. There was a fair amount of moaning that went on within a two-minute period.

After that, the two women slid off the front fenders. Gwen talked to Ann in a brief aside as they dabbed paper napkins John had retrieved from our car's glove compartment on their sodden pussies. I saw Gwen give Ann a note with her phone number on it. I'd ask about her thinking about that later.

John, Ann, and I drove home after that little experiment with dogging. In the car Ann told me she had a new friend, and a new option for doing something 'crazy sexy.' She also commented that she would fantasize about the possibility of letting the guys fuck her sometime. I didn't even find I was responding to her fantasy with anything other than arousal because her remark was so far over the top.

Back at the house, we did Round Two, reliving the dogging experience. Ann had paid a lot more attention than I realized to the other men, their cocks, and to Gwen's body. She got us all turned on as she described what we'd just done from her point of view. We also had a third round we were so worked up. Ann ended up flooded with cum, a point John and I both appreciated.

* * * * *

One night when I got home particularly late from a trip to Washington, Ann and John were lying side-by-side on the furry duvet talking. Ann was dripping semen from her pussy so I knew they'd been fucking bareback.

Ann wanted me to join them, so I started to shed my clothing. As I did, I listened in on their discussion.

Ann told John, "Jim got a vasectomy about three months after XXX was born. We're stopping at two. Because of you, I went back on the pill, but I don't want to keep taking that. I'd like you to get one too, then we can keep making love bareback and I won't have to worry about getting pregnant."

John said in a tender tone, "I'd love to have a baby with you."

"I know you would, but I don't want any more kids. I'm not a 'Mommy Machine.' I'm getting more wrapped up in my career now, and a third child just wouldn't fit in. Plus, I see you at work, but the burden of a third child would fall on Jim and me."

John caught my attention, "What was it like - getting your tubes snipped?"

"No big deal. You can't have sex for two or three days, I forget now, but it wasn't long. You also have to keep using protection for another month until you flush all the little swimmers out of your tubing."

"It didn't hurt?"

"One of the stitches the doctor made got infected slightly, but the actually snip was almost a non-event, except for the nurses standing there in the doctor's office helping and there's my junk all on display. I put an antibiotic cream on the stitch for a week, and it all went away as it healed."

Ann said, "Please. I like going bareback with you. I like your man cream dripping out of me, but I also don't like taking the pill. I think it's screwing up my innards in some way - chemically, I mean."

John thought and said, "OK. For you I would do anything. I'll get a snip as soon as I can arrange it." He turned to me, "Would you give me your doctor's name?"

I nodded, "Sure." Here I was further facilitating my wife's bareback fucking of her lover. For some reason, I had a further stab of pain in my heart from the whole discussion.

I kicked myself a bit. I knew Ann was taking birth control pills, but it hadn't dawned on me that she'd stopped after I'd had my operation a few years earlier, and then she gone back on them to accommodate John.

I thought back to when our foursome started with Carol and realized that Ann had been fucking us bareback since we started. To me that meant that Ann knew before that memorable Friday night months earlier that she and John were going to fuck and that she was going to be inseminated with his baby batter. The other alternative was that they'd already been screwing around before that night and had time to make the accommodation.

* * * * *

A few weeks later, Ann introduced still another set of crazy variations to her sex life: a multi-function dildo, and a sybian.

I got home late one night about nine o'clock, and John and Ann were spread out on the fluffy white bedspread as I expected. He was kneeling between her legs and thrusting a bright purple translucent dildo in and out of Ann's cunt. The device lit up and the buzzing was evidently a signal that additional pleasure was being delivered both from the main shaft that seemed to spin and vibrate, and from little rabbit ears that simultaneously tickled Ann's clit when inserted and held stationery. Ann could barely speak she was so turned on. Her eyes were only slits indicating that she was in frequent-orgasm-mode. Her body already had a sheen of perspiration all over, although John told me they'd only started a few minutes before because the kids had been awake. Ann had the flush she often got when she was having multiple orgasms close together. She couldn't even talk, only make welcoming sounds of pleasure and give me a little wave.

I stood there in my pin-stripe business suit, starched white shirt, high polish shoes, and rep tie, and watched her have two orgasms in a row. I was getting very hard. The dichotomy between the two of us was quite evident.

Ann finally squinted a look at me and panted one short word, "Hi."

"You look like you're having fun," I teased.

She panted out, "Oh, ... definitely yes - been doing this for half-an-hour. I've lost count. Kids are fine."

She turned to John who had a devilish look on his face and a hard-on obviously wet with her vaginal juices. He winked at me. She pleaded, "John, please give me a break. I ... I just can't keep cumming like that. I won't be able to work tomorrow, and I know you want to fuck me again." She looked back at me, "I hope you both want to fuck me tonight. Oh, God, I've never been so horny, and I still have another toy to try."

John jerked the toy from her pussy, and Ann's entire body jolted in response almost like she'd just had an electric shock. He turned off the two switches on the device and the humming sound stopped and the blinking light went out. After she'd regained her wits, Ann stood on shaky legs and came over to me to deliver a hug and a knock-my-socks-off kiss, her nude body pressing tight against me in my pin stripes. I pulled her body into my rock hard cock.

Ann said to me in a low voice, "I've already cum a dozen times tonight: once on John's cock and then a dozen of times off that dildo toy. Lose the clothes and join us. I need another cock, and I'm also going to try that thing." She pointed at a sybian sitting near the coffee table, but still on her fuzzy bedspread.

By the time I 'lost my clothes,' Ann was sitting on the sybian, but hadn't turned it on yet. She looked so sexy. Her pussy was spread over the device, and obviously dripping her sexual juices from her other excitement. I could even smell her sexual aroma, it was so strong.

She was studying the control for the device - a small box on the end of a cord that went into the main part of the pleasure device - a curved box with a faux saddle on it. Atop the saddle, right where her pussy sat was a ribbed section that would vibrate. This device also had a deluxe addition: a six-inch long rubbery dildo that stuck up and that the user would slip into her cunt as she brought her clit down to the ribbed pad. Once on, the dildo twisted and turned in an irregular fashion to deliver some extra pleasure as the pad on the sybian vibrated right against the rider's clit.

I asked, "Where'd you get your new toys."

"The sex shop in Hampton, you know the one on the way to the furniture store. John and I spent an hour there over lunch hour instead of fucking. He bought me these as my birthday presents."

I had a double hit to my gut. My wife's boyfriend had taken her to a triple-X sex store and bought her sex toys for her birthday, and they'd been playing and fucking with them for well over an hour before I got home. I'd only gotten her a gold necklace and a birthday card, but what else would a simple engineer do? God, I was such a nerd.

As I came up to her, Ann grabbed my cock and wolfed it down her throat for a few seconds. She told me, "I want to suck on you while I ride this thing." She glanced over at John and said in a voice tinged with authority, "You've already fucked me, so you sit and watch."

I chuckled internally at how Ann was organizing us to be her sex slaves for the evening, but it also hit me that she'd been orchestrating this with me for the past months. That thought darkened my focus for a moment. Had I reached such a low status with her that I was her submissive. I'd never thought in Dom-Sub terms before. Was I being taken advantage of because of my core nature? I tried to dismiss the thought and replace it with something more appropriate for the moment.

Ann thumbed one of the buttons on the control and the sybian started to hum. Her eyes got about as big as saucers, and she moaned in total delight about what was happening in and to her pussy. She was grinding her pussy against the series of plastic nubs atop the vibrating machine.

She panted out to me, "I have the rotating thingy attached to this too. It's moving around inside my pussy ... and it's making me cum again ... NOW! OH, GOD!" Ann's entire body shook like a major earthquake had just raked her, but it was the machine. She was grinding her pussy down on the massage pad, and holding onto a handle for dear life with one hand and clutching onto my thigh with the other as I stood next to her. I could feel her body shaking violently, and when I looked, I could see her knuckles were white from the effort to hold on.

Only when she lifted up did I see the dildo vibrating and twisting as it had been inside her zdildo, a look of pure lust and satisfaction in her eyes before they shut. Any thought she'd had of giving me pleasure had disappeared in favor of the personal hedonistic pleasure from the sybian. Ann touched the control again, and I heard the buzzing of the machine increase in pitch indicating even more vibrations and sensations.

After at least a dozen earth-shattering orgasms, some that left her screaming in passion, Ann turned off the device and rolled off onto the white fur duvet we used as our sex blanket. She was a basket case: shivering and quaking as the aftereffects of nearly fifteen minutes on the sybian continued to surge through her body. She had rolled into a ball of naked womanhood; a ball that quaked and jerked occasionally as another wave of residual pleasure surged through her.

Despite her physical state, about five minutes later Ann looked at me, "I need to be fucked - come and make love to me." She rolled onto her back and lifted her legs, totally exposing her quim to John and me. She was sopping wet and the small amount of pubic hair she'd kept was matted against her body with some cum and a copious amount of her own juices.

I was on her in an instant, my rigid cock sinking into her. I could feel the spasms of her cunt around my shaft, indicating that she was still enjoying some of the aftereffects. We made love without changing position, and Ann was really into our fuck, driving her hips up into me as I pistoned down into her. I was so worked up I didn't last long, filling her pussy with what felt like gallons of my milky cum. We kissed passionately, and there were a lot of words of love between us.