Kickback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, that was far from the real truth but I had to continue to tell my version that I had told the police, just in case they did some investigation at her job and asked what she had told her co-workers.

Sandra looked at me, began to sob and said with a low voice, "I'll sleep in the spare room tonight."

I heard her lock the spare room door from the inside. I understood that there had been much happier times in our marriage.

She was up early the next morning and the only thing she said to me before she left for work was that we ought to have a serious talk that evening. I agreed.

The first thing I did at my job was to contact the lawyer who used to handle some jobs for the company. He had a reputation of being hard and efficient. We had become friends during the years and he promised to help me pursue Sandra's employer. A half hour later he rang me back and said that he had set up a meeting with the District Chief at Sandra's job for two o'clock the same day.

Two o'clock, on the dot, my lawyer and I were shown into the District Chief's office where he and Sandra's boss were waiting for us.

Obviously those insurance company directors had a large amount of respect for my lawyer because they agreed to many of my lawyer's statements. Sandra's boss gave a very frightened impression and my lawyer scared him into agreeing that, though he knew about Oscar's reputation, he had demanded that Sandra go with Oscar for a meaningless survey of the chalets, dining and wining and thereafter spend the night in the chalet with Oscar. He denied that he ever talked about any sex, but my lawyer replied that even an idiot ought to have understood what Oscar expected. He began sweating when my lawyer accused him of acting as a pimp and told him what penalties our legal system gave people who used women for such purposes.

We even signed an agreement, which stated that they cancelled the deal with Oscar Pihlborg and paid all of the expenses for my lawyer.

I'm not sure that I would have gotten anything other than high expenses for myself if we had taken that matter to court, but the District Chief of the insurance company knew that the ill will of negative publicity would cost them many times more than our agreement. I'm sure the DC understood that I had done him a big favor when I got them to cancel Oscar's contract, because I'm convinced that Sandra's team had done an incredibly lousy negotiation with the skilled con-man, Oscar Pihlborg.

The DC did understand that their main office had accused him of being responsible for the whole mess of their lousy contract with Oscar causing heavy red figures in their books. Sandra's incompetent boss was an old friend of his whom he had hired without going the usual way. No sane department boss would let Sandra take care of such difficult matter with a well-known problem-maker like Oscar for her first important case. Obviously both the DC and Sandra's boss had been more impressed with her charm than with her qualifications for the job. If they had received or expected any personal favors from Sandra for her promotion, I presumed they ought to be chilled down for a while when they heard about what I did to Oscar.

After the meeting I rang a friend at the insurance company my employer used to co-operate with and I told him that Oscar Pihlborg's bargain insurance on his new slum area had been cancelled and would be out on the market again. He promised me a fair bonus if they got the contract.

A teased tiger would have been a cute pet compared to what Sandra was when she came home from her job that evening. To be honest, I couldn't catch much of the words she screamed but I understood that I wasn't a beloved husband in her opinion, at least not for the time being. She packed a suitcase, screamed something about her summerhouse and left the house.

Our daughter, Lina, was rather scared of her mom's behavior but as Sandra didn't ask her to go with her to the summerhouse, she stayed with me without any further questions.

We went to the stable where I met Marie-Anne, who had a small but visible black eye. She told me that it was her husband who had hit her during an argument about the credit card bills for his net poker. When I had told her that Sandra had moved out to her summerhouse because I had stopped her from spending a night with a customer in his chalet, Marie-Anne gave me real bear hug, which ended in our first kiss.

I still held her when she asked, "Don't you think we two would have fewer problems if you and me lived together instead of with our spouses?"

I replied with a single, "Yes" and gave her a new, much hotter kiss.

Both of us felt much better after that and then we knew if both of our marriages crashed, we had an alternative.

Back from the stable, I went to my den and checked the burglar alarm at Sandra's summerhouse. The several years old equipment, which protected doors, windows and reacted on movements in some places indoors, was connected to the phone line and as I expected, Sandra was at home and had switched it off.

But there was even new equipment at the outside of the house, which I had installed to test how well it worked outdoors in our climate before I had bought several such installations for my work. When something - a car or a human being - was 50 meters from the house, it activated a digital camera, hidden in a faked bird's nest box, which took pictures of the arriving item and sent alarm and pictures to my cell phone via GPRS on the new fast 3G net. Since this equipment had been a test for my job, Sandra had never asked how it worked when I got her permission to test it there.

Though I didn't care much about it, Wednesday and Thursday evenings I knew that her car was the only car outside the summerhouse.

Friday after work, I ran some errands and then Lina and I went to the supermarket to shop before I fixed some food for us. Sandra had not made any attempts to contact me since she left the house and I told myself that I wouldn't contact her either. Instead I looked forward to meeting Marie-Anne at the stable on Saturday.

But about six thirty, I got an alarm to my cell phone and, in the pictures from the camera, I could see a silver metallic Lexus SUV parked next to Sandra's car. As the only such car I had ever seen in our town belonged to Oscar, I knew for sure that now the shit had hit the fan.

At the age of thirteen, it wasn't anything unusual for Lina to be alone at home for a short time, especially not on a sunny summer evening. She accepted that I was gone for a while.

There wasn't much traffic at that time, so I was out to the summerhouse in less than a half hour, where I parked so my car wasn't visible from the house. I sneaked to the house, opened the front door with the key I had on my key ring and went into the house.

In the house I couldn't see anybody in the large living room but heard a female voice screaming in the master bedroom. I put my cell phone on sound recording and went closer. Outside the room, I heard Sandra screaming, "No, NO, NO! I have never agreed to anything like that!"

Then a male voice shouted, "Shut up, silly bitch! Max promised me a good fucking and I'll teach you what that will mean."

Sandra shouted back to him, " Nobody fucks my ass! You have already had something extra."

Oscar sounded angry, obviously not used to being disobeyed by his sluts, "Cock sucking isn't anything extra. When I say good fucking, it means all I want, and I want it now!"

The next sound from the bedroom was a slapping of something very hard with an open hand and Sandra screaming loud. I had recorded enough and switched the cell phone to camera and choose the "best pic" mode, which meant taking nine pictures with one push of the button.

Though Sandra obviously already had sucked him and been fucked by him, I would never give Oscar the pleasure of raping my wife's virgin ass. Instead he had to pay a high price for his cruel beating to stop her resistance and get her to obey his demands.

Sandra and Oscar didn't notice when I went into the room, not before they saw the flash from the camera. Both of them were naked on the master bed. By then Oscar, with a black eye and yellow cheek after our last meeting, had a still screaming Sandra lying on her stomach. She had bright red marks on her bottom after the hard slapping. He was on his knees between her spread legs with his cock looking very hard and ready to enter her virgin rectum with brutal force.

Before Oscar understood the situation, I had put the phone in a pocket and given him a hard hook to his chin. I continued hitting him with both fists until he lay still and stopped his attempts to protect himself. Though he was awake, he put up no resistance when I took his feet and dragged him out to his car. I laid him in front of the car with the license plate well visible, took up the cell phone from my pocket, switched it to video recording, pushed the button, opened my zipper, took out my cock and began to pee on Oscar. He made no attempt to escape, not even when he got my pee on his face. When I was finish, I told him that if he bragged about fucking my wife to as much as one person, he could be sure to see the pee movie on the Internet.

Then I shouted to him, "Get your damn rapist ass from this property or I'll smash the car."

When he didn't obey immediately, I took a large stone and threw in at the windshield, which shattered and Oscar jumped into the car. To his good luck, he had left the keys in the car when he arrived so he could drive away without any further damage to his expensive car.

Of course, I knew that I had acted as some kind of maniac but, because I hated people who hit and raped women, it had felt right for me. It didn't matter that Sandra had acted as a genuine slut; that was no excuse for Oscar to act like a creep of the lowest level. In most people's opinion, I had only given that creep what he deserved. Now it was up to Oscar to keep his mouth shut; if he did that, nobody would ever know what I did to him.

Back in the house Sandra was already in the shower and had it's door locked. In the bedroom I noted that both her and Oscar's clothes were in good order on chairs on each side of the bed. Hardly any trace of a rape at the beginning of their session. I took some pictures, which I could use if Sandra intended to pretend that she had been raped the whole time.

I took a plastic trash sack and threw Oscar's belongings in that. Thereafter I wrote a short message to Sandra.

"Dear Sandra, I promised to divorce you if you fucked the damn pervert, Oscar. Now you have what you obviously wanted. Tommy"

I guessed that she intended to stay in the shower until I left, so I left with the sack and made my first stop at Oscar's house.

The garage door was open but Oscar's car wasn't visible. I took my sack, went to the front door, and rang the bell. When Oscar's wife opened the door, I gave her the sack and told her the truth about how I had found these things in the master bedroom in my summerhouse. Then I continued with a less than true story about how, when I entered the house, poor Oscar had left both my naked wife and his belongings behind him when he ran away in a hurry and unfortunately had stumbled on the doorstep and probably hurt himself a bit when he fell. To my surprise she gave me a smile and thanked me for taking care of his belongings.

Back home I told Lina that her mother and I had problems and would probably live at separate places for the time being, but she could see either of us as much as she wanted. She said that was okay with her because several of her friends were living with such parents and it usually worked without problems.

Afterward I thought that there would be no harm if Sandra's parents heard my version first, so I rang them in Spain and told them that because I had found Sandra fucking Oscar Pihlborg, one of the worst assholes in town, at her summer house, our marriage was beyond any possible recovery. I even told them that whatever Sandra and I did, Lina was still their granddaughter as much as before.

At the stable on Saturday I told Marie-Anne that now I could begin to think of being a single though it would take six months to really be that in legal terms. I told her what I had found at Sandra's summerhouse. I didn't make any attempts to persuade her to dump her husband because that must be her own decision completely.

At home again, I found Sandra sitting at the kitchen table. It was far from one of her best days because she looked to be in a real mess. Of course she had a good reason to be what she really looked alike. She wanted to talk and it was okay with me.

I told her that I didn't need any further explanation because I had heard Oscar and her say what I needed to know and it was recorded. What I had seen and gotten on pictures was more than enough evidence of her cheating.

She understood that it was not the right time to talk about forgiving, so she saved me from all such attempts. Instead we solved some of the most important questions about Lina, some other practical and economic matters and decided to meet after a week and work out a new plan after that.

At our next meeting a week later, we found out that we had only a slightly different opinion about most of the matters and after less than two hours we signed the divorce papers.

Afterwards when she had left the house, I was both relieved and surprised about how easy everything had gone. I couldn't help it but had a strange feeling that Sandra, for some still unknown reason, wanted to get rid of me as much as I wanted to get rid of her. She had no objections about the shared custody of Lina, who had her base in my house and spent as much time as she wanted with Sandra.

It took some time for me to understand why Sandra let that asshole Oscar fuck her in the summer house but then once again I got a clue from the hidden camera outside her summer house, which began to show her boss as a frequent night guest at her place.

The knowledge of their affair caused me to call their District Chief and ask him about his opinion of a section boss fucking one of the employees and in some way pimping her out to fuck one of their customers. To my surprise the DC told me that he had already done more than he had to in the matter with Mr. Pihlborg and he didn't care a shit what his employees did on their free time. I told him that I'll find some other solution.

Three days later day I went to the section boss' office, accused him of fucking my wife before our divorce and having pimped her to Oscar. The silly creep began to laugh and asked me, "So what? What the hell can you do about that?"

I showed him what I could do. A fair guess would be that he wasn't able to fuck anybody for a long time after that incident, which included several hard kicks to his balls. Before I left, I told him that one word to the police would get the whole sex scandal story to the tabloid newspapers.

The only thing that happened after that visit was a call from Sandra, who barked like a mad dog. I limited my replies to a few polite, "Yes, dear," which didn't put her in a better mood.

At the stable I didn't really know what to do with Marie-Anne. Of course I wanted her to leave her husband and came to my house but I knew that it had to be her own decision. When she asked me if I had been out dating yet, I told her the truth - that I hadn't. She continued, "What would you say if I left my husband?"

"I'd say the best possible solution would be with you."

"Can I trust you?"

"Yes."

Nothing more was said on that matter during the entire next week until she rang me one day at my work. She told me that the local gambling shop owner had called her about her husband's debts and, when she had gone to his job asking him about it, they had become involved in a terrible quarrel, which ended with him threatening to beat the crap out of her when he came home after work and now she didn't dare go home.

I took a well-built carpenter from one of our building sites with me and met her outside her home. She got her two children and everything she wanted to bring with her for the time being without any problems.

At my house I let her and her children take over the master bedroom so they could be together during the first night, which must be a difficult experience for all of them.

Marie-Anne and I had no sex before she had decided to divorce her husband and signed the papers. He intended to fight against it, which is regarded as a demonstration without any real significance.

In the meantime we had reorganized the house so both of Marie-Anne's kids got their own rooms. To our great pleasure Lina and Therese, who knew each other from the Riding Club, already acted as sisters in many matters. Her son Alexander and I became friends within a short time; I was his soccer dad.

Marie-Anne's and mine first sex was a memorable event. We did it so tenderly and so good. She was much more active in her lovemaking than Sandra and got my cock to do things it hadn't done in the last twenty years. Marie-Anne became so pleased that she began to cry of pure happiness. She told me that during the five - six last years her husband had only been interested in getting a "quickie" now and then when he felt up for that. Both of us admitted that we had been dreaming of that night for a long time before anything happened. It felt like an advantage for both of us that it wasn't our love for each other, which had ended our marriages, and nobody could blame us for finding a new love after our spouses had trashed our marriages.

Sandra's confession (I'd remove this caption; you've not been using captions up to now so this one looks out of place!)

Sandra and I had a long serious talk when we met at a café to resolve some matters about Lina. Though I knew all that I wanted to know about her cheating and never asked her any further questions or wanted to know more about her relationships with Oscar and Max, to my great surprise Sandra began to confess that destroying our marriage was the most stupid thing she'd ever done in her whole life and she regretted it like hell because she missed me and our family life so much and knew that she had lost me for ever.

Her confession was almost a standard office story, which began with Max and her going out for lunch at different restaurants. After a while they developed a very good personal relationship but had no sex so far. Not until Max had told her that she would be promoted to his vice boss with a fair chance to get his job when he got his expected and almost promised promotion to District Chief. They had celebrated it with a lunch at a small hotel where Max had booked a room and they took the afternoon off. She had suffered from remorse when she got home but the expected promotions and prospect of being the first woman at such a high level at their district office had cooled the worst remorse.

She didn't love Max, had no intentions of dumping me and regarded him only as a very good friend and an important mentor, so their weekly sex became an enjoyable part of the job. Max had heavy economic problems after his divorce and could not resist the temptation when Oscar suggested a big kickback for a good deal with his new problem area insurance. The desperate Max had accepted and immediately got a large amount in advance, which he already had used when Oscar told of his final conditions. To Sandra's horror they included a night with her.

Sandra had refused to do that, but Max had succeeded in persuading her to co-operate after Oscar had threatened to send evidence of Max's corruption to their main office and demand his money back. After my lawyer and I had interfered and got the whole insurance deal cancelled, Sandra thought that the whole matter was a mute point. But Oscar had insisted on getting what he already had paid for in advance and he demanded it on Friday night as they had agreed. Sandra had told Max about Oscar's perversions and refused to have anything further to do with him and even offered to ask her parents for a loan to pay back his kickback with a fair interest.