Kicked Out with My Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we kissed she reached for my cock and guided it into her tight pussy. I moaned as the tip slipped into her soft entrance and I thrust inside her as I tore my shirt off and threw it on the ground. Amanda wrapped her arms around me and grasped my back.

"Pound me hard Dwaddy. I want to see how solid our bed is." She moaned into my ear while bitting it.

I smiled and I pulled almost all the way out, so I could then thrust deeper inside her. She moaned in response and her cunt tightened on my dick as I violently thrust back in.

"Oh I love your tight cunt baby girl. I'm going to fill it up," I moaned, then I clamped my teeth down on her neck and started biting it hard.

"Oh yes Dwaddy." She squealed at my bite. I was thrusting in and out of her at a fast pace and we were rocking the bed. "I loved how hard you spanked me Daddy! Make me sore!" At her encouragement I picked up the pace moving even faster. Pushing against her violently and pressing my weight onto her. I didn't let up with the biting and was covering her neck with teeth marks. Her tight pussy was squeezing me, and I was hitting her cervix opening with each thrust. Despite how much I've came the past few days I was already on the edge. I had great self control though, and ignored the need to cum in order to keep fucking her.

My daughter started scratching my back as I was thrusting in her and in reply I bit her neck harder. I may have gone too hard because the metallic taste of blood filled my mouth, but she didn't care. It just made her shake and go crazy, the bite causing her to cream all over my cock as she scratched my back, causing me to bleed in return while she thrust back against my cock

We were building to an intense climax, and she was dripping juices, soaking the bed. As good as my self control was my daughters tight pussy was breaking it down. I couldn't hold back much longer and I moaned in her ear, "Oh baby, Daddy's gonna cum soon."

"Yes Daddy! Cum for me! Give me a incest baby Daddy!" My daughter moaned.

"Fuck!" I moaned into her neck as my cock stiffened and started to spray hot cum into her cervix. In reply her pussy clamped down tight preventing me from being able to thrust anymore and sucking the cum out of my dick. I filled her with my seed, and if I hadn't yet gotten her pregnant there was no way that this time something didn't stick. We collapsed into each others arms and fell into a doze for a while.

The smell of food woke us up. We looked at each other and smiled. I kissed my baby girl, and then we stood up. She tore off her school uniform which was soaked with sweet, and juices from our love.

We went downstairs naked to find that my wife had put food on the table. She had stopped crying but still looked miserable and was wearing different clothes.

"So the old cow can do something right!" My daughter said as she sat down at the table. It took me a little longer as I was still hard despite all the sex. Even before I committed incest, and found it disgusting despite my shameful fantasies, I had a hard time not getting hard at the sight of my daughter. Now I doubted if I would often have a soft cock with my lovely cock pocket of a daughter around.

I started to dig into the food, staved from the past few days, when my wife sat meekly at the table.

"Uh uh," my daughter said. "You don't get to eat till after we are done. The site of you ruins my appetite. You can have the left overs when we are done."

"Oh, okay honey," my wife said.

"But before you go. I want you to take off those clothes. We can't have an animal like you pretending to be human," my daughter said. "After you're done go sit on my old bed, sorry, your new bed, and think about your place in life. I'll let you know when you can come clean up." My wife scurried off and we dug into the food.

After the meal we both wanted to sleep so we slowly walked up the stairs to our bedroom. I stopped halfway up though.

"Something wrong Daddy?" Amanda asked.

"No nothings wrong. I'll be up there soon, I just gotta piss." I replied.

"Well don't bother with the bathroom. Just wait one sec okay?" Confused I just nodded. "Mom!" My daughter yelled. "Mom get the fuck over here now!"

My wife came around the bottom of the stairs, she was naked as ordered. "Yes Amanda?

"Mom get on your knees and open your mouth," my daughter commanded.

"Okay dear," my wife said. She did as asked and I looked at my daughter.

"Go on. There's a much better toilet for you," my daughter said. An evil smile came over me and I walked back down to my wife.

I shoved my cock in her mouth. "Close your mouth and keep your lips shut tight." I ordered before letting out a hot stream of piss. To my surprise she managed to swallow most of it despite how fast it came out, though at first some of it did spill out, falling onto her chest due to her shock and I had expected she would choke instead of swallowing my urine.

Once my bladder was empty I pulled my cock out of her mouth and slapped it on her forehead as I looked back at my daughter.

"Now what?" I asked.

Amanda smiled. "Now she better clean up the piss she let fall out of her mouth, and wash her hands before she puts the food away."

"Yes dear." My wife said as she got up to stand.

"With your tongue. You only can wipe up the stuff that you can't get with you tongue. Use your clothes to wipe up what you can't get. Then have a shower since you smell. Me and Daddy don't want to smell you while we're making babies," Amanda ordered.

We went up the stairs to leave my wife to her own devices as we fell asleep in each others arms. If us fucking in front of her had been what broke her, the piss was the moment the final humiliation was ensured. We knew that tonight at least, and the next few days she would not be trying to stop us, or more likely, wouldn't try telling someone else what we were doing so they could fight her battle for her like she always had before. We had landed the final hit, and achieved the proverbial knock out on my wife's spirit, her soul was now ours to mould how we like, and we both knew the next few days would be crucial if we wanted her to stay broken. We weren't going to give her a moments peace if we could help it. We had a long road ahead of us that involved changing her into the perfect slave before we could trust her. As I fell into oblivion I wondered what my wife's sister thought about incest, she was the hotter one of the two, and before me and Sarah married she made sure to drain my balls so I would stay faithful to Sarah. So I hoped that maybe she would love to have some fun with her brother-in-law and niece.

12