Kiddy Pool Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES...NOW!" Donna's fingers moved faster and faster until her eyes and mouth opened wide. "OHHHH...I'M CUMING!"

Nancy giggled and kept fingering her until Donna grabbed her wrist and pulled the fingers out. "Your turn."

Donna turned facing away and grabbed Nancy's hand. She pulled it around her waist until the fingers found her raised clit. "Do it....I'm so close!"

Nancy teased and played. Her lips kissed the wet neck and earlobe. "Your pussy is so wet."

"PLEASE NANCY...PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!"

"OK...THEN DO IT!" Nancy's fingers danced and played until Donna screamed.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!"

*

"OH FUCK!" Mark yelled when he came into the towel.

"ME TOO!" Carl expelled. "ME TOO!"

*

The woman wrapped their towels around their bodies tightly before peeking out of the door. "They are not here."

"They have to be," Nancy said moving around Donna. They hurried and got dressed into some clothes that Nancy pulled out of the closet.

*

"Fuck man. My heart is still pounding," Carl said hearing the women's footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Just pretend we've been watching TV," Mark grinned.

"I don't believe it," Donna said walking into the den.

"Believe what?" Carl asked his wife.

"That...that you guys have been here watching football."

"Hell yes," Mark grinned. "I never miss a Patriots game."

"Let's go into the kitchen," Nancy said pulling Donna's hand.

"Do you think they bought it?" Mark whispered after they left."

"I hope they didn't see the score on the screen because New England isn't playing," Carl laughed.

Nancy and Donna walked out to the kiddy pool and together dumped out the water. As Nancy filled the pool with water Donna picked up Nancy's son's toys. "Little Markie will like having clean water."

Donna giggled. "This isn't for little Markie. This is for us tomorrow night."

END OF CHAPTER ONE.

Ending note: Something tells me the kiddy pool will get hotter and hotter with the temperature. Less clothing will be worn and lines will be crossed. Who knows the babysitter might even want to cool off? Ha...Don't forget to vote and send some feedback. Love ya..Slick.

12