Kidnapped

Story Info
Early morning run changes her life.
798 words
3.57
116.5k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a saint, and I'm a sinner I'm a loser, I'm a winner, I am steady and unstable, I am young but I'm able..."

Sweat glistening off my body as I run down the road. Peeking just over the treetops the rising sun to my back. My stride kept even and steady as I listen to one of my favorite singers. I don't hear the van coming up behind me, I scream as the door opens and I'm yanked inside. Struggling with the assailant who grabbed me I feel a needle go into my shapely ass.

Moaning. Slowly opening my eyes and looking around, I try to move my hand to my face and find them tied above my head. Whimpering around the ball gag in my mouth. Frantically trying to get lose of my binds.

Hearing the door open I turn my head and my eyes grow wide watching two men enter the room with two naked girls. The girls drop to their knees and lower their eyes as the men walk to me. The one I immediately took to be the leader ran his hand down my face. His dark eyes searching mine until I look away.

Turning to his side, "Prepare her well sluts." Looking at the other man. "Come we will go have a drink and enjoy the rest of my slaves." Walking out of the door you could hear the dead bolt slide into place. The two girls get up and walk over to me. Sliding the bottom part of the table away from my body. My legs spread wide and locked down until I'm completely open and exposed. My face flushes as the two girls giggle at my dark curly bush.

They cut off my sports bra and start to give me a sponge bath. I try to fight the response of my body to their soft touch. My nipples' hardening as my pussy slowly gets wet. Whimpering softly into the ball gag as they foam up my curly bush. Running the straight razor carefully over my pussy until it was completely bald. The taller of the two girls kneels and lowers her head. Kissing each of my lips before she slides her tongue between them.

Bucking my hips involuntarily at her face. She bites my clit softly making me cry out. Running two fingers into my pussy feeling how wet I was. Sliding them in until they push against my hymen. "Master will be pleased. This slut has a virgin cunt." The other girl laughs. "I hope he lets us use her tonight then, I'd love a taste of virgin cunt." The door slams open.

"What are you sluts doing?" A large man walked in, his body completely shaved wearing only a male chastity belt. Grabbing both of the girls by their hair he drags them away from me, and throws them into two cages in the corner. "I'll deal with you two later." "Master Robert please!" the two girls cried out in anguish.

Walking over to the table and undoing my restraints he lifts me up and sits me down on the floor. Sliding a collar that matched the other girls around my neck he fastens it and attaches a leash to it. Pushing me to my knees. "You will crawl like the bitch you are around Men slut. You are not worthy enough to walk upright." Dragging me out of the room behind him he slams the door shut looking the other two girls inside.

Crawling behind him, my soft skin dragging across the rough ground we reach the deck where the two men from the room were sitting. The one I figured to be the leader pointed to his side. Master Robert led me over to him, "she's prepared Sir, and probably wetter then what she would be otherwise. The two sluts were playing with her. I'll go take care of them now."

"Fine see to it. Make sure they never touch my property without permission again." Taking to leash from Robert and pulling me closer to his knee. Grabbing my hair and pulling it back so I looked up at him. "From now on you will address me as Master. You will not speak unless spoken to, and you will do exactly what you're told without hesitation. If you do not, then your family will meet a very unpleasant fate. Do you understand pet?"

My face loses all its color as my eyes widen. "Please, just let me go I won't tell anyone. Please." My face wells up with tears as he jerks my hair back hard.

"Slut let me tell you one more time. Everything I say, when I say it and you don't say A WORD unless spoken to. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

To be continued...