Kidnapped

Story Info
Sexual enslavement of abducted wealthy man.
783 words
3.59
32.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk through the party feeling the brush of women's evening gowns. Their perfume scents my passage to the men's room. I open the door and enter the empty lavatory. I unzip myself wielding my penis like a saber. I'm glad I'm alone because of my embarrassing erection. Suddenly a warm feminine hand grasps my cock from behind. Her clasp immobilizes me. Her other hand snares my balls in a cat's cradle. I am motionless in the sexual heat of this woman's touch. Then she pulls my pants down. I feel a needle prick my bottom. She puts a leather harness around my torso. My eyes fall shut and darkness envelopes me. In the last glimmer of my wakefulness I am pulled through an open window.

When my eyes open to the light I am on a bed. At my feet a naked young woman crawls. She turns her derriere facing me. Her Pudenda is adorned with full red lips laced in a black forest of pubic hair. My mind reels from the mix of arousal and fear. Why am I here? What does this woman want from me?

A blonde woman sits next to me on the bed. He legs are parted revealing bright pink labia plump and inviting. She looks at me. She reaches down and parts her nether lips with her fingers. She says, "These aren't the gates to hell. They are the gates to heaven."

It occurs to me with shocking awareness that I have been kidnapped. But I haven't been this sexually active in years. The woman on all fours mounts me. She guides my pole into her luscious pussy. I feel the animal heat of her sugar walls surround me. She pumps me into a frenzy. My orgasm tears through me in a tornado of white hot pleasure. Then I feel another needle pierce me and my eyelids fall shut.

I awaken to three women surrounding me on the bed. One straddles my face and I taste the sweet nectar of her heavenly fount. The other two lick my cock in unison till my balls implode and my male fire erupts in a volcano of heat. They lap my honey to consume the magic of my manhood. I float in a sea of pure female essence.

The blonde woman sits up combing her hair. "We are a feminist liberation army. We need your money to support our cause. We are holding you for ransom."

"What are you fighting for?"

"We want women to have the same rights men have. We want control over our bodies. We demand the right to abortion, birth control, and representation in the highest levels of government. We want the right to sell our bodies if we so choose. We're sick and tired of Christians imposing their morals on us. Prostitution is a right."

"How will my money get you these things?"

"We are an underground organization. We can't raise funds openly. We need money from people like you."

"Lisa. Fuck him. Now. He needs it. Mount him."

Lisa guides me into her wet sanctuary. Her muscles ripple as she rides me with feline power. She moans like a cat in heat. Each pulse of her hips sends tidal waves of wet heat around my hard flesh. I relinquish my seed into her hungry pussy.

I am out of breath. The two girls grope and fondle my cock and balls. My erection stands firm. I am subdued by the kaleidoscope of sensations. Sabrina, the blonde girl, pops a Viagra pill into my mouth and pushes it down my throat. Sabrina says, "Sit on his face and suck him off Lisa. He needs to be kept in a constant state of arousal to keep him submissive."

I feel Lisa's orchid pressed on my lips. Her sweet juice slickens my mouth and cheeks. Her aroma intoxicates me. Her tongue licks my cock into nirvana. Her lips ring my cock crest in a circle of fire.

Lisa slips her hands under my buttocks. She squeezes my buns with tenderness. When I am close to sowing my seeds she rams her finger into my anus. Like a dandelion blown in the wind my stars stream to be feasted on by her.

I awaken around midnight. Sabrina and Lisa kiss me one after another. Sabrina says, "The price has been paid. You are to be released. We have to shackle you first. We'll leave you in a neutral place."

"I'm ready. Would you and Lisa make love to me one last time?"

"Of course. You have supported a worthy cause. Don't feel bad. Lisa, sit on his face. I will take him in my pussy. Freedom and liberty!"