Kidnapped

Story Info
A girl gets kidnapped by her boyfriend.
793 words
3.27
37.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belle18
Belle18
3 Followers

It was a sunny summer afternoon. I had finally gotten off work from the small coffee shop that barely pays me minimum wage. It was 2:30. I unlocked my car, sat down, and put my key in the ignition. Finally, time to go home and relax before he came over. While I drove home, I thought about how much fun I'd have that night. I pulled in the driveway and unlocked the door to my house. My house was so empty and lonely, except for my small yorkie named Teddy.

"Only a couple more hours and he'll show up."

I heard a knock on the door around 4:50. I went to the door and there you were. Something seemed...different. You're never early and you seemed off.

"Are you okay?"

Without answering that question, you pulled out a blind fold and told me to put it on. We were going somewhere that was apparently a surprise. I hesitated, but did as you said. Then I felt you rope my wrists together. So that: "I wasn't tempted to take the blindfold off." I got in your car until we drove for what seemed like hours. I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up and tried to get up. I was tied to the bed by my wrists and ankles and my clothes were off. My blindfold was off and I tried to adjust my eyes to the darkness of the room. I was a little embarrassed to be exposed like that and not being able to do anything about it.

"Where am I? Why are you doing this?"

There was no answer. I was obviously a little frightened. This wasn't like you. You walked in the room and turned on a bedside lamp. You were shirtless.

"Are you comfortable?" you asked me.

"Not really. Why are you doing this?"

"I wanted to try something different. I thought you'd like it."

"Well, it is a little exciting."

"Good."

You started to rub one of my exposed breasts and then suck my nipple. I started to breathe heavily. Then, you proceeded to do the same thing to my other breast and then bite my nipple.

"Fuck." I whispered.

"You really like that, don't you?"

"Yes."

Then you ran your hand down my leg. You lightly touched my clit and then moved your hand away.

"Please put your hand back."

Then, you gave me a sharp slap on my thigh. I looked at you in surprise.

"I decide what I do to you young lady."

I nodded and looked at you.

"You address me as mister."

"Yes mister."

"Good girl."

You put your hand back on my clit and proceeded to rub me. I started to moan a little and you liked that.

"You sound so hot."

Then, you stopped and took off your pants.

"Suck, young lady."

I was hesitant but I did. You took a coupe sharp deep breaths and that's how I know you enjoyed it. I started sucking faster as you began to stick your fingers in my pussy. I really enjoyed that. Then you took your fingers out and started licking. I liked that even more. I began to moan louder, which encouraged you to lick me faster. You were getting close and so was I. You then stopped doing that and got on top of me.

"How much do you want me to fuck you?"

"Please fuck me mister. I've been good."

Then you stuck your hard dick in my wet pussy. I took a sharp breath and started moaning quite loud as you thrusted back and forth in me. You seemed to enjoy it, too, especially since I couldn't move. I kept struggling, but could not get loose. We kept going and the louder I got, the more you liked it. You'd cover my mouth and try to hold my hands down more.

"Can I cum?"

"Not until I do my little slut."

A couple more deep thrusts and we were both ready.

"Where do you want me to cum?"

"On my breasts."

You pulled out and let a hot stream of semen pool on my breasts as I let out a hot stream of cum from my pussy.

"You've been a good girl."

"Thank you mister."

"But not good enough."

You got the blindfold and put it on me again and then I heard a small sharp buzzing noise. The bussing noise got closer and you put something on one of my breasts. It was a vibrator.

"That tickles."

You then slapped my thigh again.

"Sorry mister."

You proceeded to put it on my clit and I moaned. I was getting turned on again. Then, you stuck it in my pussy.

"You're going to stay like that all night. Sweet dreams."

Belle18
Belle18
3 Followers