Kidnapped

Story Info
He's abducted and raped... by a woman!
1.5k words
3.79
133.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJ
DJ
1 Followers

I slowly opened my eyes and tried to peer through the fog in my mind. My head was pounding, my vision blurred. The glaring light overhead gave no clue as to where I was. The last thing I remembered was having a drink in that bar and talking to the gorgeous redhead. The only thing I knew for sure was that I was on my belly. I tried to roll over, to escape the incessant pounding behind my eyes. But I couldn't move. It was then I realized my hands were tied over my head. I was in a bed. My feet were strapped to the brass bars at the foot of the bed and my hands were strapped to the brass headboard and I was naked as a jay bird.

"Where the hell am I?", I thought to myself. I looked around the room and realized I was in a large bedroom. The furnishings were all antique. The heavy, old, wooden furniture that yuppies like to surround themselves with. The room was luxurious. Thick, teal carpeting covered the floors. A dressing table stood on the other side of the room with an oval mirror and lots of perfumes, lipsticks and other items that a woman would use to pretty herself up, for whatever occasion arose. I was in a woman's bedroom. What the hell is going on here? Then I heard it. Music. Something soft and generic. It was coming from the other side of the door.

I yelled out, "Hello?" Nothing. I yelled again. Still nothing. Suddenly the door opened and in strolled the redhead from the bar. She was wearing a white lace bra and panties with thigh high, white stockings. They left nothing to the imagination. In spite of the predicament I was in, I couldn't help but admire the beauty that stood before me.

"What's going on here," I asked. "What do you think you're doing?"

She looked at me with a sarcastic smirk on her face and replied, "Well sweetie, you and I are going to have a little fun, well I'm going to, but maybe you won't."

"It all depends on what you're into, dear." Then I knew I had been drugged and brought here.

"Now, I want you to listen to me very carefully", she said. "You are going to do whatever I say. If you don't, my little friend here will cut your balls off." With that, she brought her right hand from behind her back, revealing a knife with a long tapered blade. It looked very sharp.

"What is it you want," I asked.

"I want you," she said, "and I want you the way I want you. And when I'm done with you, you will be released and you'll never know where you were, or who I am. Is that understood?" I could not believe this was happening. But, hey what could be so bad? She wanted to have sex with me? Ok. So she's a little kinky, I thought to myself. What's the harm? This could be fun.

Then she came close to the bed, leaned over and kissed the back of my neck, she nuzzled my ear. She ran her hand across my back in a slow, circular motion working her hand lower on my back with each circle. I turned my head to face her and she kissed my lips. A long, deep passionate kiss. The kind that lovers give to each other. Her left hand worked its way down to my buttocks. Her fingers probed the cleft there and gently fondled my balls. Oh, God it felt good. I raised my hips slightly to allow her better access to me.

I felt my cock begin to respond to her ministrations. She climbed up on the bed to the headboard, removing her panties as she did so. My face was about 2 feet from the head of the bed giving her ample room. I was completely erect now. She lowered herself down 'til her pussy was right before me and said, "eat me, baby", and thrust her hips forward until her wet pussy was clamped over my mouth. I went for it. I licked her, sucked her clit, tongued her, sucked her labia and wrapped my lips around her luscious clit like I was giving her a blow job. She loved it. Her hips were bucking, she was moaning and thrusting so hard I thought she was about to cum. But then she stopped and stood.

She ordered me to kneel. I did so. It was a little uncomfortable, but I managed. This raised me about a foot and a half off the bed. She said, "you liked my pussy, didn't you?" I nodded yes. She tasted very good. Her juices had filled my beard and I could smell her in it. Then she slid her body under me in the classic 69 position and wrapped those luscious, swollen lips around my still throbbing, engorged penis. I was staring at her pussy, so I went for it again. I pushed my tongue as far as it would go into her as she bobbed her head up and down on my shaft. God, I was in heaven.

I made slow humping motions over her face as she sucked me. She was moaning now, as she sucked my balls into her mouth. I was almost there when she stopped and slid out from under me. "Not so fast, honey. We're not done yet." She walked to the closet. A huge walk-in, and disappeared from my view. A few seconds later she emerged, holding something in her hands. I couldn't see it. She went to the foot of the bed out of my eyesight. I heard her doing something, but I had no idea what she was doing. The she appeared in front of me again. She had removed her bra, still wore the stockings, only this time she had some kind of belt on. No, it wasn't a belt.

In mounting terror I realized it was a strap on dildo! It was at least 7 inches long! My God, she was going to fuck me! I couldn't believe it, I was going to be raped! No, no, my mind screamed. She looked at me and said, "now the fun begins." She climbed back on the bed, got behind me and began by licking my balls. She worked her way up to my ass hole, spread my buttocks apart and licked around my nether hole. Despite my fear, my cock remained rigid as she worked her tongue into me. She fucked me with her tongue as my hips moved back and forth in time with her tongue. My mind said no, but my cock said yes.

She leaned over to the night stand and found some lubricant she had there. I felt her smear it around my ass hole and she worked her finger into me. My ass puckered with each thrust of her hand. Then I felt her position herself between my legs. I said, "please don't do this, please."

She remained silent. She reached around my side and grabbed my cock and began to stroke me. The lubricant in her hand made my cock throb as she worked me. Then it happened. I felt the tip of the dildo at my hole. She gently worked it in as she continued to masturbate my throbbing dick. Then she did it. She entered me fully as I screamed from the pain. Ohhh, God no! She had stopped all motion except for her hand on my penis.

She stroked and whispered in my ear, "relax, baby, relax, the pain will go away." I tried to relax my sphincter as she continued to stroke me. I couldn't believe I was still hard. Then it happened. The pain began to subside, my cock swelled. She began to work the dildo in and out, slowly. As it moved past my prostate, back and forth I could feel the excitement growing in me. I was confused, I was actually enjoying this.

She humped me harder, faster, I moaned, I groaned, "yesss fuck me, fuck me gooood, fuck me, baby, fuck me. Ohh, it felt sooo goood. I could feel the dildo as it ran up my ass into my bowel. I exploded in her hand as the sperm shot from my swollen, throbbing cock and covered the sheets below me. I heard her groaning behind me and realized she was cumming also. She bucked in me and thrust me forward and I fell on the bed as she came. I was laying in my semen. We were both panting now, as we slowly came down form our sexual high. My eyes opened with a start. The room was dark. I was alone. But the room had a familiar feel to it!

"What the hell?" Something cold and wet was under my belly. I reached down and came up with a handful of cum. It was my own. Then reality struck me like a thunderbolt.........I was in..... my own bed......I had had.... a..... wet... dream!

DJ
DJ
1 Followers