Kidnapped (A One Week Chronicles)

Story Info
Crystal may just have gone too far this time...
20.3k words
4.69
62.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
327 Followers

Prologue

Crystal checked the address on her phone as she walked through the bustling crowds of Leicester Square. She had a few minutes before she'd be missed, so hurried quickly, her tall heels and tight fitting dress making the task difficult. The pub was just around the corner and she ignored the lustful looks she received from a drunken crowd outside the door as she stepped into the building and gave herself a few moments for her eyes to adjust to the gloom. The summer had taken the city in its grip and a hot sun beat down mercilessly on those who didn't take shelter. Crystal loved the weather and shivered in the cold pub as she walked to the bar and ordered a drink. After a year of tutelage from her benefactors, Crystal could pass through the city unmolested. As she sat in a corner, away from prying eyes, she surveyed the bar until she found her mark. She'd been watching Crystal carefully and only made her way across the bar when given consent, Crystal giving a faint nod to indicate that it was safe.

"You sure about this?" she asked as the other woman drew near. She saw her hesitate briefly.

"Are you?" the other woman retorted. Crystal gave an easy shrug and sipped her gin and tonic through a straw, appraising the woman openly. Eventually, Crystal spoke.

"Not in the slightest. A big fat jail sentence awaits if this goes wrong, not to mention what she'll do to me if she finds out." Crystal gave a wry chuckle at the thought of her benefactors finding out what she was about to do. One would laugh, the other...not so much. "I've seen what she can do when angry. Believe me, I'm more scared of her than jail time." The woman made to leave, but Crystal grabbed her arm, gently bringing her back.

"I'm kidding. Kind of. I want you to be very clear what you want out of this. Once it starts, there's no going back. If you're wrong, you have to live with it. You have to make it right, whatever the outcome." Crystal gazed at her intently, dominating the woman with her will. "Are you prepared to do that?" The other woman looked thoughtful for a long time. Finally, she spoke, her voice laced with conviction.

"I am." Crystal finished her drink, slurping the last few dregs noisily, her eyes never leaving the woman. She placed the empty glass carefully on the table and stood, stepping closely to the woman.

"After this, consider my debt repaid." The other woman shook her head.

"No. Do this and I will forever be in your debt." Crystal smiled and gave her a cheeky wink.

"Well alright then. We have an accord. It starts tonight. You know what to do?" The woman gave a firm nod, jaw clenched in determination.

"Good. I won't be in touch again. You know the plan. Stick to it. I'll contact you if there is any change."

And with that, she was gone, leaving a faint aroma of expensive perfume in her wake. The woman sighed heavily as she was left alone. Fear and doubt gnawed at her. She was terrified of what could go wrong. The consequences would be dire. She thought then of Mal and what he'd turned into over the last few years.

"Screw it," she muttered. "And screw him too," she snarled, giving herself strength and courage. She slung her handbag over her shoulder and left the bar, determined to see this through. After all, she thought. He deserved it.

Whatever he had coming to him, was utterly his fault.

Day One.

Mal woke groggily, consciousness seeping back slowly to his addled mind. Eyes closed, he groaned as a headache pounded his brain with relentless pressure. He didn't think he'd drunk that much the previous night and searched his memory for what had happened. Katie had gone to bed at around ten and he'd stayed up to watch some more TV as he usually did. He'd had another beer, but no more than usual. Certainly not enough to explain this headache.

It was then that he became aware of something different. The bedsheets were soft and made of satin. He didn't remember Katie changing the sheets and opened his eyes, thrusting himself upright as he took in his surroundings. He was sat in a large bed, bright pink sheets wrapped around him as he struggled to disentangle himself from them. With a gasp, he reached out to the bed covers and saw that he had long stick on nails, painted a bright red and snagging on the sheets. Pulling the covers off, he realised that he was wearing a bright pink satin negligee that reached down to silky smooth legs that were completely hairless. His toe nails were a matching colour to his finger nails and he noticed that his arms were completely hairless. Lifting the negligee, he saw that his entire body was smooth, any trace of hair removed. He also saw that he wore a pink satin thong in which his cock had been tucked into a hidden pouch, the rear section disappearing into his crack and a tiny bow on the front.

His mind reeling, Mal slid from the sheets and looked around, struggling to take in his surroundings with his drug scrambled brain. The room was huge, but had no windows, the wooden floor cold on his feet. Around the bed was a large, plush rug and feminine paintings hung from the wall. The whole room was decorated in pink with a table and dressing mirror in one corner and an incongruous looking bucket in another. He didn't want to think of its purpose and headed for the door, anger pushing his headache away. Grabbing the door handle, he tugged hard, but it wouldn't shift. He banged and screamed, beating at the door with his fists.

After a few minutes of hollering, he stepped back, his breathing ragged in the silence. Gathering his wits, he scoured the room for something to use as a battering ram, but the dressing table was screwed down and there was no chair or clock that he could use. The bed was a large, four posted affair and he tugged ineffectually at the posts. Sighing, he sat on the bed and looked at his nails, wondering what the hell was going on. He felt exposed and a little silly in the soft, silky negligee but couldn't take it off. His clothes were nowhere to be seen and he'd rather be in the negligee than naked. Shivering slightly, he saw a pink satin dressing gown on the floor and scooped it up, realising that he must have thrown it from the bed when he woke up.

Struggling with his long nails, he thrust his arms through the sleeves and, deep in the recesses of his brain, something stirred at the feel of the satin over his smooth arms. Pushing the thought aside as nothing more than a stress trigger, Mal tied the wrap around his waist, fingernails clicking against each other as he fastened the knot. The dressing gown reached to his ankles and as soon as he finished putting it on, the door to the bedroom unlocked with a loud click, causing Mal to leap back in shock.

After several moments, he realised that no one was coming in, so stepped gingerly to the door, the satin dressing gown caressing against his legs as he walked. Reaching out a hand to the door, he pushed it open and peered out into the room beyond. He frowned, expecting someone to be there and was puzzled by both the room and its emptiness. Maybe the door had been unlocked all along, he reasoned as he stepped into the new room.

Unlike the bedroom that he came from, this room was Spartan and had the feel of a garage. Again, there were no windows and Mal had no sense of time or place. He could have been anywhere in the country right now. Above his head and well out of reach, he noticed a projector facing the far wall and to his side, a cycling machine glowered at him menacingly. He'd never particularly liked exercise. Next to the bike was an iron table, riveted to the concrete wall. In the far corner, he spied a door and ran to it, sighing inwardly as he found it locked. Next to the door, he saw a clear, plastic pipe with a cup at the end that would presumably catch anything dropped down the pipe. The plastic itself led up to the ceiling and through to the floor above.

It was then that he noticed several items that drained the blood from his face. On the wall next to the pipe were embedded three rubber dildos of varying sizes, ranging from small to large. They were hollow and a liquid oozed out of one of them. On the floor in the opposite corner to the bike nestled a large, lifelike dildo, bulging veins and silicone balls giving the appearance of a real cock. Mal gulped nervously, suddenly more afraid of his predicament.

A whirring noise filled the room, startling Mal. He instinctively flinched as the projector overhead came to life, the internal fan filling the room with its whine. After a few seconds, an image came on the far wall and Mal frowned to see a stunning brunette smiling at him. She had long, lustrous hair that framed an open and warm face with full lips and a twinkle in her hazel eyes. The juxtaposition between his imprisonment and this seemingly kind woman threw Mal off guard. In many ways, he'd have preferred to see someone who looked evil. At least he'd know where he stood.

"Hello Mel," she said, her voice coming through some speakers in each corner. It was then that Mal noticed the cameras dotted around the room. Tiny orbs of insidious intent. The woman continued as Mal gathered his thoughts.

"We've never met, but I've been following you for some time. I'm sorry for the whole drugging and kidnapping you, but it's been decided that it is time for you to change. You have such potential, yet waste away, flittering through life and contributing nothing. You have such gifts..." Mal cut her off angrily.

"Who the hell are you to tell me how I live my life?!" he shouted angrily. "Let me out of here and I'm sure we can come to some arrangement. We don't need to involve the police." The woman on the screen giggled and Mal felt another surge of anger. He banged on the door, yelling and screaming to be released. The woman waited patiently until his anger was spent and he sat on the floor, panting heavily and appraising the screen ahead of him.

"What do you want?" he said.

"I want you to tell me about you." Mal gave a derisive snort of contempt.

"You just said that I was worthless," he said.

"I said you're gifted but you waste those gifts. That's not worthless. That's..." She struggled for a moment, trying to find the right words. She pondered for an age, Mal silently watching her, trying to determine who this woman was. Eventually, she smiled to herself.

"A woman once told me that we should all strive to find the eternal in the now," she said. "Two years ago, I would have laughed at that. Now? It's a mantra I live by. If you want to leave, then you need to show me that you understand that. When that forms the very core of your being, I will let you go."

"And if that never happens?" The woman gave an easy shrug.

"I'll keep you fed. It's not like you'll be missed."

"I have a girlfriend. She'll be calling the police. There'll be people looking for me. You'll be caught." The woman gave a mirthless chuckle at that.

"Katie thinks you've left her. You did leave her a note on the kitchen table. Besides, she's better off without you. It's not like you showed her much interest this last year. How would her life be any worse without you in it?"

"Screw you," snarled Mal, more in defence than real anger. He'd seen the truth in her words and they hurt.

"House rules," said the woman. "You do as I ask and you get rewards. The more you do, the better your rewards. You don't do as I ask and, well, you get punished." Mal grinned at her evilly.

"That sounds good to me. Why don't you come on in and we'll see who's going to get punished." The woman gave a wicked grin.

"I don't need to come in there hun. After all, you're the one pissing in a bucket tonight. If you're thirsty, then you'll need to earn it. The small dildo has water. The middle one, juice and the big one? Well, if you're good, I'll put some treats in there." Mal stood up defiantly.

"I'm not sucking that to get a drink! You hear me? I'd rather die of thirst!"

"Well that would be disappointing now wouldn't it, but the world would keep turning and I guess I'd move on, so that's up to you." She gave a shrug that infuriated Mal further and winked at the screen. "You're name is Mel now as well. Much nicer and I'm sure easy enough for you to remember. Mal is dead, long live Mel!" She grinned at the screen and leaned forward to press a button, the image disappearing as the connection was cut. Mal was left alone in a sudden, brutal silence and he stared aghast at the wall where the woman had stared down at him. It was too much to process.

A rattling sound made him jump as a narrow tube was thrust down the plastic pipe. He stalked to the cylinder and grabbed the tube. Inside was a note and he unfurled the paper to read its contents.

Dear Mel,

Today's task is simple. Take a drink, have some food and get used to your new surroundings. I hope you like your new room. Please keep it clean and tidy. You'll need to give it a clean. Careful of your new nails, don't snag them on anything!

Hugs xx

"Hugs?" muttered Mal aloud. "What sort of kidnapper signs off with hugs?" Almost immediately another note was thrust down the pipe.

The nice kind. Do your tasks or there won't be a nice kind.

Mal stared defiantly at the camera in the corner and gave a one fingered salute. Without warning, a section of wall slid up and Mal saw a dumb waiter containing what looked like a sandwich and a box of cleaning products. He stared at them for a long time before coming to a decision. Giving one last look at the camera, he stormed from the room, slamming the bedroom door behind him.

Day Two

The alarm that woke Mal was loud in the confines of the room, echoing off the walls with insistent glee. Coming from the speakers on the ceiling, Mal had no way to turn them off and cowered under a pillow for an age before hurling the pillow at the speaker to little effect.

"I'm up!" he yelled and leapt from the bed. Almost as soon as he hit the floor, the alarm stopped and Mal paused a moment to calm himself down. Getting angry wouldn't help, he reasoned and made his way to the next room. He still wore the negligee from the previous day and wrapped the pink satin dressing gown around him as he walked.

Upon leaving the bedroom, the projector came to life and the woman he had spoken to yesterday smiled cheerily at him. He hated her right then, but was betrayed by his own body as he felt the stirrings of lust, his cock straining at the satin cage it was trapped in. She looked stunning in a black figure hugging dress that left little to the imagination. She also wore heels that attenuated her long legs.

"Good morning sleepy head," she said. "And before you ask, yes, it is four in the morning, but that's part of your punishment." She gave an apologetic shrug. "You didn't complete your tasks, so, well, I have to punish you. On top of that, you've got gruel to eat today. Yuk." I've put some clothes on the table for you. You'll find some exercise gear as you'll need to cycle twenty clicks a day minimum and then you'll need to get used to wearing corsets, heels, stuff like that. I was going to start you in some easy two inch heels, but punishment time! I've gone for five. Sink or swim, that's what I say. If you need a hand with anything, just let me know" Mal glanced at the pile of satins and silks on the table and shook his head.

"Why are you dressing me in these clothes?" he asked. "I'm not some sissy."

"And neither am I dear, but it's all part of the process. Anyways, it's not like anyone will see you."

"I'm thirsty," said Mal, changing topic.

"Then you know where the drink is," responded the woman and switched off the screen. Mal, struggling to contain his anger, walked to the dildo's embedded into the wall and gazed at them. He reached out a finger to touch one gingerly and was amazed at the lifelike texture. They looked like the real thing. His throat clamped shut, mouth sticky with dry mucus. He needed to drink. Kneeling down, he opened his mouth and tried to squeeze the end, getting only a few small dribbles in response. The liquid felt like nectar on his tongue and, before he could think on it, he put the small dildo in his mouth and sucked, gulping as much water down as he could. He shut his eyes and tried to think of something else but anger broiled through him and he shot up, spat the water out and stormed into his bedroom.

Day Three.

The insidious alarm woke him once more and Mal shot out of bed quickly, knowing that it would turn the alarm off. He was being conditioned and wasn't even aware of it. After the alarm ceased its cacophony, Mal sat on the bed and contemplated his predicament. He'd been trapped for two days at the very least and he knew that he wasn't going to get out any time soon. He was hungry, thirsty and had been wearing the same thong and negligee for two days. He knew he must smell something terrible, but also thought that to be the least of his worries. In the other room would be another punishment for his poor compliance the previous day.

Sighing irritably, he walked into the second room and saw that the gruel was still there, as was the pile of clothes. The gruel was hard and cold, but he grabbed the spoon and shovelled it into his mouth, desperate for food. Thirst griped him harder as the stodgy food sucked yet more moisture from his mouth, so he walked to the dildo he'd sucked on yesterday and knelt before it, taking it in one hand and placing into his mouth. The taste and smell of rubber invaded his senses and he tried not to use his tongue to trace the ridges and outline of a perfectly formed penis as he sucked greedily at it, eliciting a stream of cold water into his welcoming mouth.

His thirst finally satiated, he pulled away from the small dildo, gasping for air and feeling restored and revitalised. A message shot down the plastic pipe next to him and he reached for the message, long nails struggling to pry the plastic apart to reach the paper.

Dear Mel,

I'm so pleased to see you eating and drinking. You had me worried you'd die in here, but maybe there's hope for you yet! Be a dear and do some exercise would you? We need to trim some of the fat off. There's some exercise gear on the table. As you're unfit, I'll only ask you to do 10k. You can have a reward after that.

Hugs xx

Shaking his head, Mal headed for the pile of clothes. He'd sent the last two days sulking in his bed and acquiesced to the stranger's request more through boredom that anything. A separate pile on the table had a pair of pink Nike trainers, black running tights and an electric pink sports bra. Muttering under his breath, Mal shrugged his negligee from his shoulders and enjoyed a brief flutter in his chest as the soft satin slithered down his legs and settled in a silken puddle at his feet. Pushing the aberrant thought aside as nothing more than a response to his peculiar situation, Mal pulled the skin tight running tights on and struggled into the nylon top, the stretchy material clinging tightly to his chest and exposing his stomach. He'd allowed himself to get out of shape in the last few years and looked down at the spare tyre that the outfit seemed to accentuate.

"Guess I could do with getting fit again," he said aloud and started to do some stretches. He'd been a long distance runner at University, but, as with most things these days, had let it slip into the past. His captor's word came unbidden to his mind and he reflected on them briefly.

Find the eternal in the now.

Thinking back on those early morning runs, when the world was asleep and the sun rose from its slumber, he'd often felt like the last man on Earth, a gentle hush brushing the land as he ran. He'd loved those days and had sometimes gone running with Katie, the pair of them running in silence yet enjoying the company.

Bringing himself back to the now, Mal eased some life into his protesting muscles and adjusted the seat on the bike before settling into an easy rhythm. The kilometres ticked by easily as Mal worked his way through the gears, sweat streaming from his face and soaking his sports bra. Whenever he changed gears, his red nails clicked loudly on the panel and he found himself adjusting how to use his fingers, changing from a jab to using the flat of the finger.

Louise69
Louise69
327 Followers