Kidnapped and Defiled Ch. 02

Story Info
Lois is bound and left to a perverted young harlot's lust.
1.9k words
4.25
73.2k
22

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skillfully wielded, the supple cane cut across Lois' exquisite naked bottom a third time, driving a squeal through the rolled up panties filling the young woman's mouth as she violently struggled against the sudden agony, the handcuffs that held her slender wrists anchored high over her head. The soft, slender globes of her bottom were now marked with parallel red weals on their almost translucent surface, creating a remarkable contrast on the satiny, pearl-like flesh . The girl's writhings and hopping had barely subsided when Fancha, her dusky features alight with enjoyment, delivered a carefully calculated fourth stroke, which angled across the markings of the first three and drove Lois' suffering to an excruciating level, exacerbating as it did the burning pain already inflicted.

Laughing gleefully, Fancha listened with appreciation to Lois' muffled howling, and watched with pleasure the mad dancing that her cane stimulated. Lois pulled desperately on the chain that held her, desperate to soothe the violated flesh of her burning buttocks with her soft palms. She had given up trying to preserve her dignity; the pain and humiliation were too much. Gradually the sharpness of the pain ebbed, and her vain efforts to distract from it slowed. As soon as she saw that the girl had relaxed her frenzied jerking, Fancha cut her again, with the cane now held at an angle. Several more vicious strokes followed, until she was out of breath enough to be obliged to desist. Dropping the cane onto the deck, and wiping her perspiring forehead, she stalked towards the slumping, shaking white body and thrust her dusky pointed breasts, their nipples fully erect, against the shuddering bosom of her victim. Fancha ripped away the tape covering the girl's mouth, and reaching in extracted the balled up, damp panty gag. Then she pressed her full lips against Lois' trembling mouth.

Lois had experienced deep French kissing, if only when making out in a car after the prom at her prestigious academy; but most certainly never with a woman. She flinched away from Fancha's probing tongue, closing her lips and averting her face. Her captor's breath smelled of liquor, though it was otherwise not unpleasant; strong brown arms encircled her waist, one squeezing a small though well-shaped breast, the other groping a tender buttock.

"Weeelll, looks like we aren't ready yet."

With her leering smile still on her face, seemingly not perturbed by Lois' rejection, Fancha stepped away from her bound victim and picked up the cane from the deck. Lois watched her apprehensively over her shoulder; however the caning did not begin again immediately. Instead Fancha drew a line on the girl's inner thigh with the tip of the cane.

"Step your feet apart. No, further."

Fearfully Lois complied, then wished she hadn't. The cane bit into the very soft skin of her inner thigh, driving a scream from her lungs as a new level of agony was created. She snapped her legs back together and clenched them desperately, swaying from the pipe in an attempt to deflect additional attention to that tenderest of places.

"You spread them back out now. Or I'll whip you across those nice little titties. Or maybe on that pretty face. "

The cane traced a line down her cheek. Weeping she separated her thighs again, and squealed with pain as the cane slashed across them several times. A cruel beating ensued, delivered to her inner thighs, bottom and the small of her long, shapely back. Screams echoed in the cabin; but the boat was anchored out in the bay, and there was no-one to hear. She was trapped in this horrible space entirely alone with her tormentor, who wore a look of almost fiendish delight as she inflicted these painful indignities. She writhed, shrieked, howled, begged that Fancha stop – if only for a moment. It was not however until many minutes later, when Lois had subsided into a hopeless, steady sobbing, that Fancha put down her instrument and, stepping forward, again brought her insistent mouth to the girl's bruised lips.

This time Lois submitted, allowing Fancha's probing tongue into her soft mouth, and timidly responding to its caresses with her own little pink organ. Fancha probed her entire oral cavity, licking the insides of her cheeks, exploring her pearly teeth, sucking on her and forcing her mouth open to its furthest extreme. The Haitian girl's fingers explored the parting of her bottom, fingering her anus – the raised circle of muscle was wet with perspiration and opened more readily than before. Lois made little resistance to these attentions; she was quite sure she could not bear even one more stroke of the vicious, supple cane. Strong fingers probed her soft pussy, finding her clitoris and fondling it, which brought a gasp from the girl.

Two fingers buried themselves in her narrow vagina, and began a strong stroking motion. Humiliated, Lois moaned and writhed; she did not dare break the kiss, and stood linked to her captor at both ends. Standing on near tiptoe as she was, she could not lift herself off the impaling fingers; she was thoroughly massaged and masturbated, and the wetness created by her skilled partner soon began to make itself heard in squelching sounds that deeply embarrassed her. The scent of her musk began to fill the room; satisfied, Fancha paused the endless kiss, reached for the handcuff key and freed Lois' aching wrists. Motioning to the bed, she gave the pale huddled girl a push.

Lois shuffled carefully in the direction bidden, looking fearfully back at the dark figure of the Haitian. Gingerly she lay down on her side, gasping as her tender bottom touched the rough blanket. Fancha slid onto the bed facing her, placed a strong arm around the girl's slender neck, and drew her back into a kiss. She continued her exploration's of Lois' soft orifice, sucking hard on her tongue and dripping saliva onto its surface. Desperately afraid of being returned to the handcuffs, Lois made an attempt at a response; she caressed the stronger one with small fluttering and stroking, reciprocated the tongue sucking. A sudden sensation caused her to arch her body; Fancha had thrust a finger to its full length into her anus, where it probed and stroked. The passage was still tender from Junior's recent incursions, so that the sliding movements caused the girl to wince. Fancha ceased her probing.

"Now you squeeze my finger with your ass. Make like you're milking Junior's cock."

Obediently, Lois clenched her sphincter around the stubby digit, released, then squeezed again. Fancha purred, then slipped her finger out and brought it to Lois' mouth.

"Now open up and suck me clean. You got a sweet little ass; should taste good."

Her finger bore only the slightest odor; Lois had been allowed to shower earlier and had frantically scrubbed and squirted water up her ass to remove all traces of Junior. Lois sucked it submissively, the process then being repeated. Fancha lifted herself up and pushed back to lean against the head board, parting her legs wide. Lois crouched below her; looking up she saw that Fancha's pussy bore a coarse mat of hair, with a bright pink slit that glistened with moisture. She parted her lips so that Lois could clearly see each detail of her cunt, extraordinarily contrasting to her dark hair and skin. The clitoris stood up in a pronounced manner; a not totally unpleasant odor of sex drifted across Lois' nostrils.

"Now you going to kiss me and suck me till I tell you to stop."

A hesitation, and a violent, painful pull on her hair brought Lois' mouth to the waiting sex. She placed her lips tentatively on the pink flesh, and noticed its extraordinary soft smooth texture.

"You lick me all up and down, and play with my little bud with yo' tongue." Another painful tug of the hair.

Lois began to lick the length of the wet slit, stopping at the end of her stroke to probe the erect clitoris with a fluttering tongue tip. Fancha began to groan and move her hips. Her pussy was extremely wet; Lois' face was soon soaked by the secretions. Her head was pressed into the flesh; she methodically licked, sucked and flicked. Anything was better than the cane.

"Now you put two fingers up me while you doing that. And you move them like you telling someone to come here."

Lois added the motion to her oral attention. Fancha's guttural moans increased in volume and tempo; her hips moved with Lois' kissing, and she held the small working head and rubbed against it up and down. Despite her fear and reluctance, caught up in her partner's passionate groans and movements, Lois sped up her servicing until Fancha reached a peak of pleasure, slowed her hip movement, then reached a second climax, and a third. She tapped Lois hard on the head; the latter stopped her working and caught her breath. Her face and hair were soaked; the fastidious young society matron now smelled strongly of pussy. But her task was far from complete.

"Now lick my asshole. And you put your tongue up it as far as it will reach."

Lois flinched at this suggestion. But her hair was tightly gripped in a strong dusky hand, and Fancha began to pull slowly, then gave Lois' head a couple of violent shakes, so that her scalp felt as though it was being torn away. Sobbing, she bent to her new task; Fancha had adjusted her stance so that her dark asshole, sprinkled with a few fine hairs, was fully accessible. Like her cunt, its interior was pink. Obediently Lois began lapping at the ring of muscle; it had a distinct taste, but she forced herself to proceed. Fancha groaned with pleasure and the small hole began to open; as instructed, Lois started to slip the tip of her pretty pink tongue inside. Never in her worst nightmare had she imagined that, with burning buttocks, she would be orally stimulating the rear entrance of a Haitian harlot.

Fancha took longer to climax this time; she luxuriated in the attention, emitting a series of lustful sounds and delivering commands to lick faster, slower, deeper, finally reaching what was evidently an extremely intense peak. Frozen in ecstasy for a few moments, she then moved into action and pushed Lois down on her back. She situated her open pussy over the girl's mouth, and Lois began submissively to lick. Instead her mouth received a sudden and copious gush of urine, causing her to shriek and choke. Fancha calmly reached around and clamped her victim's nostrils closed; this compelled her to ingest a good deal of the acrid yellow fluid. Finally the torrent ceased; sobbing, dripping and gagging, Lois was allowed to go to the head to clean herself up.

As she desperately scrubbed and rinsed herself, Fancha's drawling voice sounded through the doorway. "Junior be back tonight. He bringing a friend; I think he from Sweden maybe. You going to suck him in front of us, like a welcoming; show us what you learn. The men going to want to see you with me, too. Then maybe you do all of us together; in your ass, an' your pussy, an' your mouth. You going get a workout, lil miss. Perhaps Junior want me to whip you some more; so you better work good."