Kidnapped Ch. 01

Story Info
Kidnapping, humiliation and degradation.
2.4k words
3.74
66.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was walking alone to my car one night, why I had to stop at the store after work, I'll never know. What compelled me to park so far from the entrance? Well it had a lot to do with a raggedy looking car and a bunch of rough looking guys standing around it. So, I exited the store, with my desperately needed pack of cigarettes and avoided the group of guys as I walked to my car. I hit the unlock button on my key chain right before I got to my vehicle. I thought I was safe, when suddenly my head got yanked backwards, by my hair. I stumbled backwards and opened my mouth to scream, but a hand was slapped over my mouth before a sound got out. I fumbled in my purse for my pocket knife that I always carry, but it was ripped out of my hand, just as I touched it.

I looked around wildly as I was dragged backwards, by the hand on my mouth and a vicious grip on my hair. Finally one of the guys from the car walked in front of me as sneered at me, "too good to talk to us? Well now you have no choice." He put a knife to my throat and ordered me not to scream. At this point I was so scared I would do anything to stay alive. The guy behind me took his hand away and I immediately closed my mouth. The leader smiled at my decision. A gag was placed in my mouth and I was led to their car. I was placed in the trunk of the car and warned to stay quiet.

Once we got to the guys place I was pulled out of the trunk and pushed into the middle of a cold room, looked like a basement, but I didn't go down any stairs. One of the guys advanced on me with a knife & I started screaming through my gag and backing up. The other 5 guys just laughed at me. I backed myself into a wall and looked frantically around for somewhere else to run to, but there was no where else. The guy with the knife smiled wickedly at me. He came at me and slashed out at my chest. I screamed, but when I looked down, I saw that I wasn't hurt. My shirt however was cut open. I realized what he was going to do and stood as still as I could, after all I had done knife play before, I had even liked it, and if I showed no reaction, maybe he would tire of his game quickly. As the knife guy cut my clothes to bits on my, the leader came closer to examine, what was being revealed. Once my blouse was cut away from my neck, the leader snapped a piece of metal around it. He secured this with a lock. It was heavy and cold and attached to a chain that was currently being held by the leader. I started crying because I knew that I would not be getting away anytime soon. As soon as I was completely naked two of the men brought a water hose and a bar of soap into the room. The leader then secured my chain to a hook on a beam, so that I could not go more than a foot in any direction.

Then every one stepped back as the water hose was turned on and pointed at me, I was ordered to wash. Oh god, the water was freezing and washing in front of those men, seemed some how worse than just standing naked in front of them. I couldn't stop crying and shaking. The leader came over and slapped my face and growled "Bitch get that body clean, before we use it." He then put a hand between my legs and felt my pussy lips, to his amusement they were nice and smooth and hairless. He threw a towel at me and ordered me to dry my hair. While I was rubbing my wet hair with the towel he undid my chain and started pulling on it, gently at first and then harder, just to try to make me fall. I started to try to dry my body with the towel, but it was jerked away. The leader then pulled my chain so hard that I stumbled towards him. He snickered and said follow me, as if I had a choice. He pulled me along behind him to a glass door. He opened the door and led me outside to a stake in the ground. He attached my chain to the stake and said "stay!" I was standing outside, in what appeared to be the middle of nowhere and not able to get away. He took something from one of his minions and told me to put my hands behind my back. What choice did I have but to comply? He attached cuffs to my wrists and secured them together. Then all 6 men went back inside the house. I was left standing outside at night in the country with my hands secured behind me and chained to the ground. I screamed as loud as I could through my gag and pulled on the chain, but all to no avail. Finally I tired myself out and sat down on the ground to try to rest for whatever they had in store for me tomorrow.

NEXT DAY

I was awoken by cold water being sprayed on my ass with the water hose. I must have fallen asleep out of sheer exhaustion, because I certainly wasn't comfortable. I was sitting with my legs under me and leaning forward so that my head almost touched the ground. The men started laughing when I jumped up, only to be jerked back down by accidentally stepping on my own chain. I tried to scream and rage at them, but nothing intelligible made it past the gag. Oh how my jaw ached from being forced open for so long, it was killing me with the need to pop my jaw. My shoulders ached from my arms being behind me for so long too. The men just laughed at me as I screamed into my gag and stared at them with hatred in my eyes, they knew it was useless and a waste of energy. The leader ordered the man holding the hose to spray me with water again, until I shut up and stood still. It didn't take but a minute or two of the cold water to make me listen and behave, for the moment. My chain was un-hooked from the stake in the ground and I was pulled back into the building.

The leader pulled me to a table with food and water on it and pushed me down in a chair. He hooked my chain to a hook on the ceiling. I had enough slack to move around, but could not get away. The leader then told me if I agreed not to scream he would take the gag out and give me some water and food. I nodded my head to show my agreement and he took the gag off. I slowly closed my mouth and opened it again to pop my jaw back into place. It pops out of place if open wide for too long, so I have to pop it back into joint. I softly asked for some water and when he turned his head to get it for me, I kicked his leg with all the force I could get and started screaming at the top of my lungs.

That was a huge mistake! He immediately swung his hand at my face and I could not get away from the slap he delivered. He hit me so hard that I fell sideways in the chair & would have fallen out of it, if my chain had extra length. As I slumped there, being choked by my collar, trying to get my feet under me to get up, he took a step towards me and said "Seems this bitch hasn't learned her place yet." He set me up and ordered me to open my mouth. I refused so he squeezed my cheeks until I opened my mouth. He shoved the gag back in and tied it tightly, while I let the tears fall down my face. He unhooked my chain and led me to the backyard, where he tied me to the stake again. He went back inside and left me there for hours. I'm not sure hour long, but we he came back the sun was high in the sky and my pale skin was beginning to burn. He asked if I was going to cooperate this time and with tears in my eyes, I shook my head yes. I was thirsty, hungry and couldn't fight anymore at the moment. He asked if I had to relieve myself and I shook my head yes. He pulled me to the corner of the yard and told me to piss right there if I had to. I begged him with my eyes not to do this to me, but he was adamant. I ended up squatting down and pissing in the grass, he used a paper towel he had and patted me dry. As he led me into the house my head hung low. I was completely humiliated and did not think it could get any worse.

He set me down at the table again and followed the same routine. This time I knew that I had better be good as I couldn't stand the sun anymore right now. I could already feel the burn that was beginning from my earlier punishment. He brought the water glass to my lips and let me drink a little bit. He told me to drink it slowly as he did not want me to get sick, and I wouldn't like to clean it up with no hands if I did. He then placed a piece of bread in my mouth and told me to chew it slowly. He repeated these actions several times until I indicated that I did not want anymore. He then sat down at the table and ate his own food. I quietly asked him why he was doing this to me, but his answer did not make any sense. He said "Discipline is learned." I thought that I was fairly disciplined; I mean Master has not complained recently that I wasn't remembering my place. Of course, I had been a bit of a brat sometimes, but still who was this guy? Why did he kidnap me and do all of this to me and then talk about discipline?

After he finished eating he took my chain and led me to a bathroom. He leaned me over the side of a hug tub and then started stroking my butt cheeks. I squealed and squirmed begging him not to do this. He said "Be quiet and still or I shall have to gag you again." I tried my best to stay still, if I didn't I would end up on my head in the tub, but I could not stop shaking. I felt him spread my cheeks and rub a finger over my asshole. I bit back a squeak and tried to stay still. He began rubbing something cold on my asshole and sliding his finger in, spread it inside of me too. I closed my eyes, as anal has become a favorite of mine. He slid his finger in and out of my ass for a moment, spreading the lube around, and then pulled away. I thought he was going to fuck my ass, but instead he slid something else, something thin and cold into me. I started to ask what it was when I heard a squishing sound, like a bag being squeezed. Suddenly I felt something flowing into my ass, making me feel full. He pulled the tube out and told me not to push, then stood me up and set me down with my ass hanging into the tub. He pushed a bit on my stomach and I whimpered that it hurt, he just smiled. I felt like I was going to explode, I couldn't hold it any longer. He told me I could push now. I barely relaxed my ass and it all came out, he cleaned me out completely, and then rinsed me off with the shower head. He rinsed out the bathtub and put a table or something on top of it. He made me lean back onto the table over the tub. Once there he attached cuffs to my legs and shackled them to chains hanging from the ceiling. He snickered and said "Don't move, I'll be right back."

When he got back he was carrying a tub of something that was steaming and some little strips of cloth. He slid the chains on my ankles further apart so that my legs were as wide open as they would go. I lost sight of him as he bent down to look at my pussy, suddenly I felt a glob of hot stuff land on my lips. I jumped and started to take a breath to scream, but one word from him and I swallowed my scream. He spread the little clothes over the hot stuff and then yanked it off. I thought I was shaved smooth, but apparently he wanted me waxed. Oh my god, I had never waxed before and it was painful, even with tiny hairs, but oh how my body reacted to the pain. By the time he had my pussy and ass waxed I was soaking wet and whimpering with the need to cum. He took notice of this and slid a finger in my wet pussy. I pushed my hips up at him as best I could but he just laughed and withdrew again. He walked out of the room again, leaving me on the verge of orgasm and frustrated as hell that my body was betraying me. He came back with some cream and spread over the areas he just waxed, so they would not get too irritated.

He left me in the bathroom for a while, and I relaxed as best I could with my feet up in the air and unable to get up. I knew that whatever he had planned next, I would need all my energy for.