Kidnapped Kristin Ch. 07

Story Info
Kristin's training begins.
2.3k words
4.18
70.2k
11

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarpedom
sarpedom
117 Followers

Waiting in another cell, again, Kristin tried to figure out how long it had been since she had been kidnapped. At least six hours in this one, probably most of a day in the one before, a couple of days on the ship, maybe? Without having seen sunrises, sunsets, or anything to mark the days, it was impossible to judge. She'd eaten maybe three or four times, but her stomach was telling her that was not enough at all. There had to be a full-fledged search operation going on by now, didn't there? Surely someone would find her. On the other hand, these people seemed to be pretty used to doing this, so maybe people didn't get found. She was an adult, after all. Could someone really believe she and Megan had run away? She couldn't imagine her parents accepting it.

More importantly, what exactly was in store for her, and why had she been chosen by "Mr. Chase"? What would have happened if the bald Englishman had not agreed to the deal? She assumed she was going to be raped in some way, but why hadn't it happened yet? She'd been treated like a prisoner and processed by people who were clearly professionals, not some bunch of back-alley Albanian pimps like in the movies. And her father was a network administrator, not a CIA agent like Liam Neeson.

The cell she was in this time looked much more dungeonlike than the anonymous closet she'd been kept in earlier. A metal bed with a thin mattress secured to one wall, a concrete floor with a drain, three stained concrete walls with several ominous-looking metal rings at waist level, and a wire front wall looking out on a concrete corridor that so far had revealed no secrets. And, instead of another bucket, a stainless steel toilet stuck out of the back wall.

Footsteps down the hallway brought Kristin out of her reverie about CIA assassins shooting the woman who had dragged her to her medical exam. Mr. Chase's voice could be heard, though she couldn't see him from her cell.

"All right, ladies, we're going to have a little talk. I want all of you standing in front of your cage doors with your arms boxed behind your back right now. What I mean by that is that you will grab each elbow with your opposite hand, clear? When your door opens, turn to your right 180 degrees and follow instructions. Let's go, move!"

Kristin rose from her cot and slowly walked to the door, putting her arms behind her back as ordered. Mr. Chase appeared at the door. He looked appraisingly at Kristin and nodded without saying anything, then walked on down the hallway. A door further down opened.

"Okay, now turn around like I said. To your right. Good girl. All right, now turn back and face me, take three steps forward then turn left and face down the hall. Head up, eyes straight forward. Don't be scared, girl. There's nothing to be scared of if you just do what I say." His voice was low and solicitous, almost gentle, and something about that bothered Kristin. When the guards were mean and shouted she could put up a sort of shell and distance herself, but she couldn't help but respond positively to gentleness like that. She half hoped he would be cold and angry with her.

Her door was next to be opened. She stood staring into Mr. Chase's face for a minute, forgetting what he'd said to do and paralyzed like a deer in headlights. He was nearly a foot taller than her and something about his height and his blank gray-eyed stare froze her.

"Come on, seven one six. You're a smart girl. What did I tell you to do?"

She obediently turned her back to him, and she felt him clip her cuffs together.

"Good girl. Okay, back to me."

She turned back and followed as he stepped back.

"Wait, now. I know you're raring to go, but I didn't say to step out. Okay, come in the middle of the hallway, turn and face left."

She did as he said, looking down a hallway towards a steel fire door. Three more wire cells were on the left side of the hallway, and three girls were standing at their doors. One by one, Mr. Chase opened their doors, linked their hands, and had them step out and face down the hallway. He then turned and faced the five girls.

"Okay, girls. Now, you in the back will step up so you're about arm's length from the one in front of you. Let's go. Eyes straight forward, head up, no looking around."

Kristin obediently stepped forward as ordered. The girl in front of her, called 220 according to the mark on her right buttock, was small, only a couple of inches taller than Kristin, slender, and pale. Her hair was light and slightly tangled, falling down her back. Her shoulders shook slightly with fear and Kristin had an odd urge to hold and comfort her like she had with Megan, but what would she say? "Don't worry, they haven't raped us yet?"

"When I open the door, walk forward. You'll see five tape strips in a semicircle. When you reach the first, you will just follow the circle until you reach the last open one, then put your toes on it and look straight ahead. Eight five eight here will lead the way, so we have nothing to worry about, because she looks like a good girl and won't lead you wrong."

Behind the fire door was a very large room with a high ceiling and a number of worrying metal contraptions against the walls. Kristin tried to keep her eyes forward and contain her curiosity, though she couldn't help a few darting glances. The girls got on their tape strips with a minimum of confusion, guided somewhat by Mr. Chase. Kristin tried to get a better look at her fellow captives, but Mr. Chase noticed and got very close to her.

"See something that interests you, seven one six? There is nothing in this room worth looking at until I order you to look at it. Don't talk, just nod if you understand me. And keep your head up and your eyes forward. I will not tell you again."

Kristin's posture was as rigid as if she had a metal rod in her neck and she stared as hard as she could at a spot on the far wall. His tone had been as icy as it had been gentle earlier, though she detected no anger in his voice at all, which somehow made it much worse. Mr. Chase walked to the center of the semicircle again and addressed the girls.

"Okay girls. Keep your hands palm down on your thighs. Head down a little, eyes downcast. Spread your fingers a bit so they don't get all fidgety. Feet slightly apart. When you're not told how else to stand or kneel, that's what to do. Relax and listen to me."

Kristin felt herself shivering as she tried to hold the position as closely as possible. As curious as she was about the other girls around her, she was pretty sure Mr. Chase was watching her eyes for any signs of wandering. He may have ordered her to relax, but she wasn't ready to do that just yet.

"Some of you may not yet have figured out why you're here, what you are, and who I am. Let's make a few things perfectly clear. You will not be rescued. You will not be ransomed. As far as anyone and anything you have ever known is concerned, you are dead and gone forever. You will not see wherever you came from again and no one you know will find you. The girls you were are dead. You will never hear the names you were once called again. You are no longer human beings."

Kristin could hear crying and sobbing from all the girls around her, and found herself unable to suppress a couple gasps from within her chest and tears from rolling down her eyes. She had been clinging to the idea of being ransomed and rescued like a drowning man on a rope, even though everything that had happened made it increasingly clear that wasn't going to happen. It was as if the man who owned her had reached inside her mind, found her desires and comfort, and snatched them away.

"Dry your tears, sluts, because you are truly fortunate. You have been freed from the soft tyranny of a life spent going to college, seeking a career for just long enough to meet the right man who totally respects you as an equal, and then staying home and raising his children. You have found a higher calling. You are property, you are slaves, and you are not your own. You will be sold to the highest bidder and then you will be used as he desires for the rest of your lives.

"But you are not ready to be given such a precious gift yet. You are still wild animals in need of taming. Right now, were I to sell you, it would be so some horrible third world brothel where you'd serve twenty customers a day for the three or so years of usefulness you'd have, and maybe you could be used to do some cleaning or field labor, but you have been given a special opportunity.

"You are all young, pretty, and were raised in relative privilege, at least on the global scale. You can all be trained into being companions and pets for some of the world's wealthiest men.

"You will be owned like dogs and fucked like whores, and I will teach you to love both and to bring the highest price. You may not believe me now, sluts, but remember this moment, because in a few months, as you go on the auction block, you will realize I was correct in every single detail.

"Now, sluts, since this is the first day of the rest of your life, I'm going to introduce you to your sisters in training. You will suffer together, cry together, and learn together until I decide you're ready for sale. When I call your number, walk up to this tape strip by me, face the other sluts, and assume the display position.

"In the display position, put your hands behind your head, feet shoulder width apart, eyes straight forward and stand up straight. Get the position right, sluts, this is your first lesson. Eight five eight!"

The girl on the far end of the semicircle hesitantly stepped forward and took her place next to him, visibly shaking. She was a dark-eyed brunette a few inches taller than Kristin and even curvier, with the largest breasts Kristin had ever seen in person, which despite their size stood up firmly. Mr. Chase felt her over, weighing her breasts in his hands and running a hand down her stomach and between her parted legs.

"Shoulder width apart, slut. Your new name is 'tits'. You understand, slut?"

The girl nodded fearfully.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes, Sir," she squeaked.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes, Sir" she managed to get out.

"What's your name, slave?"

She hesitated a moment, and he slapped her across the face sharply.

"I asked a question, slut"

"My name is tits, Sir"

"Good girl, tits. Now back in your place. Three six six!"

Number 366, a tall and milk-pale strawberry blonde, walked over to him less hesitantly than the previous girl had and assumed a ramrod-straight display position. Just as he had with "tits", he ran his hands over her appraisingly.

"You're the pick of the litter, slut. Standing tall like a good girl, and one of the prettiest slaves I've ever trained. Now, just so you don't get too full of yourself, your name is "cunt". You like that name, slut?"

The girl was indeed stunningly beautiful, looking more like a Victoria's Secret model than a girl next door. Her face indicated that she did not like the name "cunt" at all, but her mouth managed to say "Yes, Sir."

"What's your name, slave?"

The girl hesitated like tits had, but not long enough to allow him to slap her. A quick learner.

"My name is cunt, Sir." Kristin noticed that she had what sounded like a Scottish or Irish accent.

"Good cunt. Now back in your place. Two two zero!"

The girl in front of Kristin shuffled forward, head down, and stood in front of the group. Her head was bowed slightly, her elbows almost touching in front of her, and she twisted and flinched away from Mr. Chase as he reached for her.

"Is that how you stand for me, slut? Back straight, eyes forward. Get those elbows back as far as you can."

The girl corrected herself, shaking visibly as she did so.

"There we go. I'm not going to hurt you if you're good, so be good for me. My little Quebec girl, aren't you? Your name is minou, because you're a sweet pretty thing. Tell me your name, slut."

"minou, Sir."

"Qu'avez-vous dit?"

"minou, Sir"

"Good girl. Seven one six!"

Kristin's turn. She tried to walk to the center of the circle upright and confidently, and she hoped her position was as attentive and upright as cunt's had been, but a quick slap on her ass communicated otherwise.

"Legs apart, slave."

His hands ran slowly over Kristin's body, overwhelming her with sensation. So much, in fact, that she didn't realize he was talking to her. A slap on her breast brought her out of her reverie.

"I said what's your name, slut?"

"Sir?"

"All turned on, slut? Pay attention to me, no matter how much your slutty little pussy is dripping. Your name is doll. You got that?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Tell me your name."

Something inside Kristin screamed this was a moment she had to resist, but she felt herself answering automatically and without thought.

"doll, Sir."

"Good doll. Back in your place."

As Kristin walked back to her place, she couldn't shake the feeling that there was no going back.

sarpedom
sarpedom
117 Followers