Kidnapped Kristin Ch. 09

Story Info
Kristin is introduced to slave training techniques.
1.8k words
4.25
48.8k
10

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarpedom
sarpedom
117 Followers

It was finally Kristin's turn to be called in front of her trainer. Would he humiliate her, like he had tits and cunt? Would he hurt her, like he had minou? His abusive treatment of the other girl had been followed up by what seemed like real tenderness, so which was the real man, the one who mercilessly beat a crying girl, or the one who gently held her while she sobbed? Clearly, his job description expected him to debase the girls, who were apparently nothing more than slaves now, but how much pleasure did he get from it? He seemed as relaxed and cheerful hurting the other girls as he had comforting minou or encouraging the terrified lilly, so where did the job end and the man begin?

Captivity had made Kristin better at not letting her internal thought processes distract her too much, and she managed to crawl over to his feet and assume the kneeling position without hesitation. Up close, his presence and attention were overwhelming to her, and she was grateful the position didn't force her to look at any part of him above the knee. Still, she could feel herself trembling under his gaze, which she felt burning into her neck. She was naked and completely powerless before a man who could do anything he wanted, and she had no idea just what that might be. The feeling burned inside her stomach and made her legs feel like jelly. She couldn't have stood if he ordered her.

"Worship, doll. Just like cunt did, with your arms out and face on the floor."

She struggled to comply, pressing her cheek into the cold concrete and stretching her arms out. He stepped over her arms and walked around behind her, his purpose being clear when she felt his hand on her ass as he knelt behind her. He gently stroked and caressed her, which gave her a thrilled tingle she couldn't quite understand, then she felt a finger inside her. Other than the Asian man back at the docks and her gynecologist, it was the first hand other than hers that she'd ever felt, and it gave her a reaction that none of them had.

"All wet already, doll?"

Kristin was mortified. She'd felt a sort of terrified thrill the whole time she was in his presence, but she hadn't connected it to any sort of sexual arousal. Was it some sort of involuntary reaction when the body felt itself in danger?

The finger slid deeper into her, and was joined by another, then they curved and she felt a thrill wash over her body. His thumb was rubbing her stiffened clitoris, and without thinking about it, she pushed back against his hand.

"You like this, don't you, doll?"

The probing fingers slid out, causing Kristin to gasp with disappointment. She felt his other hand running gently over her ass, giving it a firm slap, then teasing her anus, which tensed and thrilled her simultaneously. He shoved his fingers in her mouth, the same fingers which had just been in her.

"Taste yourself, doll. A slave always cleans off anything that's been in her, whatever it is."

Kristin eagerly sucked, something inside her desperately wanting to please him. She whimpered in protest as he stood, taking his fingers from her mouth. She knew there was something she should say, so she hazarded a "Thank you, Sir."

"Good girl, didn't even need a reminder. Thanks for what, doll?"

"Thank you for..letting me taste, Sir."

"You're an eager little slut, aren't you, doll? All these other slaves can learn from you. Now back up on your knees."

Her pussy burned with desire for his touch and her whole body shook with an emotion she couldn't begin to define. She knew she shouldn't, but she looked up into his eyes, only to see him looking down at her with the first expression that wasn't sardonic superiority. He looked slightly puzzled, but still amused.

A sharp slap on her face made her look down again. "Eyes down, doll. Don't forget your position. Now crawl that cute little booty back to your place in line. lilly! Come here!"

Back in her place, Kristin felt herself burning with hot embarrassment. It wasn't like she hadn't been turned on before. She had been pretty good at getting herself off since she was very young, but it hadn't been a whole body feeling like that ever before. She knew she wanted to escape somehow, but her body had betrayed her and even now was jealous of lilly kneeling before him. Kristin had to restrain herself from crawling back to him, bowing down, and begging for more.

The dark girl called lilly shook like a leaf in the wind on her knees in front of the trainer. Her body seemed to be trying to pull itself into a fetal position and only sheer muscular effort kept her in an approximation of the proper kneeling position.

"Don't be scared, lilly. I won't say I won't hurt you, but I'll warn you before I do and you'll always know exactly why, even if it's just because I feel like it. No matter how scared it is, I want sluts to do things the same way every time, just as they've been taught. Do you want to be a good slave for me?"

The girl nodded silently, head downcast.

"Speak up, slut. Use your mouth."

Her mouth opened, but only a few gasping sobs came out. The trainer knelt beside her and gripped her chin firmly, pulling her eyes upwards to look into his. "You can do this, lilly. I believe in you."

"Y..yes...s...s...Sir..."

He straightened up. "I knew I was right to believe in this slave. Now, what you're going to do for me is show me your little fuckholes. We won't get into position names yet, just pose how I tell you. First, you remember display?"

lilly's shaking had eased a bit, but her head jerked in something that could have been a nod or a head shake.

"Words, lilly, a slave uses its words to answer."

lilly stuttered a bit, and attempted to bring her hands behind her head. The trainer slapped her face, so gently it almost seemed like a pat. "I didn't say to do it, lilly. I told you to answer me."

lilly finally managed to spit out a "No, Sir"

"When kneeling, display is hands behind head, eyes straight forward, knees shoulder width apart. Now display."

lilly assumed the position and he made a few gentle adjustments. "Good. Now show me your first fuckhole. That would be your mouth. Open your mouth gently and make an O, with your lips open and inviting. Don't purse them so much, how big do you think a cock is? You've clearly got some learning to do. Better. Now say 'please use this slave's fuckhole, Sir', then show your mouth hole like I taught you"

lilly stammered out with little hesitation "Please use this slave's fuckhole" and returned her mouth to position. "Lips out just a bit more, lilly. Make that hole look inviting"

Kristin was shocked by how lewd the display of a mouth made into a perfect hole with lips stuck out was. lilly's face, despite its terrified eyes and strained muscles, still looked more like an obscene sexual object than human features.

"Good slut. Makes me want to fuck that throat right here and now. Next, we're going to show off your ass. I will give you a longer lesson on the use and purpose of that tight little hole very soon, but all you sluts should know that it will be used as much if not more than that drippy little hole between your legs, depending on your owner's preference. So we show it off before we show off the hole you're named after. To show off your ass from kneeling, we use the present command. Wait until I order you, lilly. Hold the display position with mouth open, I didn't tell you to relax. Present from kneeling means you bend forward all the way, put your right cheek on the ground, reach back, and spread those ass cheeks, making that hole available for use. Present, lilly."

The girl hesitated for only a second, bending forward. Kristin couldn't see the presented hole from her perspective, but she had begun to shake again.

"Further apart, lilly. Don't hide anything from me. There we go. Now I'm going to turn you around so the other sluts can see what to do."

With surprisingly little effort, he picked the girl up and spun her around so her back was to the other kneeling slaves. If the slackly open lips had been obscene, the sight of her exposed and stretched anus was beyond any words Kristin had experienced. She felt her own "fuckhole", so recently molested, pucker in a strangely thrilling way at the thought of being forced to show herself off in the same way, and a strange feeling about the trainer manhandling her as he had lilly.

He spun lilly around again so she faced the other girls. "And now for the last hole. Keep showing your ass, lilly, I didn't tell you to stop. You may just be cunts, well, at least one of you is just cunt, and that's because that drippy hole between your legs controls and defines everything about who you are. You'll have this basic fact drilled into your head over and over again in days to come, believe you me. Now, to show it off, you return to your knees, no, not yet, lilly, wait until I tell you, lean all the way back with your arms behind you and spread your knees as far as you can. Show them, lilly. Knees further apart. Don't hide from me. There we go."

He knelt beside her again and gently caressed her exposed pussy, causing her to shudder. "See? Nothing wrong with showing it off. Feels good, doesn't it, lilly?"

"Yes Sir" she said in a tiny squeak, but without the stutter.

"Back on your knees, slut," he said, straightening up.

"All right, sluts. We will make a drill out of showing your holes as a regular part of your training. Remember that these three holes is all you are useful for and that having them used is the greatest privilege you can aspire to. I will make you love being a set of holes and I will make you beg. Also remember that it really is easy to be a good slut, just do exactly as I say exactly how I say it. Isn't it, lilly?"

"Yes, sir" said the girl kneeling beside him, without hesitation.

"Good slut. Now crawl over, back in position. On my command, all of you will rise, and again on my command, you will turn and face your cells, then march back. We'll get you fed and put away for a bit. Get some sleep, because training starts in earnest tomorrow."

sarpedom
sarpedom
117 Followers