Kidnapped Kristin Ch. 10

Story Info
Kristin's second day of training begins.
3.4k words
4.36
47.8k
11
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarpedom
sarpedom
117 Followers

Back in her cell, Kristin found her mind racing. Apparently it was "night", but for the first time since being thrown in the shipping container, she'd felt something other than numb terror. Her mind raced with thoughts she struggled to order. First, she now knew exactly what was intended of her, but the idea of being some unknown person's sex slave still had enough unknown she couldn't quite get her head around it. She had a vague Arabian Nights impression, except maybe with Ferraris instead of camels, when trying to picture who would buy her and what he'd do with her.

What he'd do with her. And there's what it kept coming back to. The thrill and the rush she'd felt, not only as the trainer had touched her, but as she'd watched the other girls humiliated. The line about how the "drippy hole between her legs" controlling her stuck with her in particular, causing a pang in the pit of her stomach. She'd moaned and gasped like a whore when he touched her and she'd have done anything for him to do more. She still felt wet and her nipples stiffened again at the thought of his touch.

Resistance seemed completely futile. She'd seen enough of the place she was being kept to know that it was a very large and well-organized group training her and possibly hundreds of other girls. Not only could she not imagine how to escape and how to run, her body was betraying her as well.

But if she did nothing she'd be a slave, both in body and in mind. She was sure that if that horrible man had her a few more days, resistance would be even harder and her body would be even more desperately aroused. Used like a whore and sold like livestock. Not the future she'd pictured when writing college admission essays just a few months before.

Kristin had often fantasized about a powerful and dominant man taking advantage of her, though she felt a bit guilty and unfeminist about it, but never anything like this. Instead of a dark passionate Heathcliff with a pair of handcuffs like in the stories she'd seen online, this was an ice-cold professional with a clinical manner doing a job he'd done a hundred times before and would do a hundred times again while some oil baron violated her body in a Dubai high-rise. The sheik, now, he would be dark and passionate, with a pinstriped suit and a brooding manner, and she would look stunning in a pair of high heels and a gold chain waiting on the white couch in his penthouse...

Kristin's reverie was interrupted by the slot at the bottom of her cell door sliding open and a tray being pushed through. She realized to her horror that her hand had strayed between her legs as her imagination wandered. She had to keep her "drippy hole" from breaking and betraying her while she figured out how to escape somehow.

On the tray was a water bottle, a grayish patty of some sort, some sad-looking rice, and a green apple. Despite how unappetizing the food looked, Kristin's stomach growled at the thought of it. She wondered again just how long she'd been gone that she could be so hungry. She speculated briefly as to whether the food was drugged, until her stomach argued that starving to death would be much worse than any drug they could be giving her. Besides, why would they have to while her body was completely at their mercy anyway?

After eating a meal hardly worse than anything her school cafeteria had served, Kristin found it even harder to focus and organize her thoughts. Immediately after being fed, her treacherous body then reminded her that it had been a very long time since she'd had what felt like a proper night's sleep. The dim light in her cell, the moderate comfort of her cot and its dingy gray blanket, and her full stomach all conspired to lead her down the path of fantasy again, and her hand slipped between her legs once more as her eyes closed and she drifted off to sleep.

Kristin awoke with a start at the harsh industrial sound of an buzzer. Her head had the heavy foggy feeling that comes after way too much deep sleep and she thought she could even feel a little drool on her cheek. It took her a moment to get her bearings and realize she wasn't in her bed at home. She was still a sex slave, whatever that meant. She was still naked in an industrial building somewhere far outside the United States. And she had been promised that today her training was beginning in earnest.

The voice of her trainer crackled over a speaker above her head. "Good morning, sluts. You will be served breakfast shortly. You have 15 minutes to eat it. When you hear the warning tone, stand with your arms boxed and eyes down on the blue tape strip in front of your cell door. Await further instruction."

The slot at the base of Kristin's door slid open to reveal just a bottle of water and a granola bar with Chinese writing and a cartoon teddy bear on it. She finished both quickly and was already standing on the tape strip when the buzzer sounded again.

"Box your arms, cunt, don't hang them behind your back. Eyes down, doll. Now, when the door opens, walk to the center of the hallway and turn to face the door out."

The metal door slid upwards and downwards like an old-fashioned elevator, revealing the wire cage front she'd seen before, but with the door opened. Kristin quickly complied, making sure to keep her eyes down. She could see minou in front of her but couldn't guess anything about the other girl's stance or mindset without looking up at her.

A woman who Kristin had never seen, not the trainer, was the one who came down the line clipping cuffs together. She jerked each girl forward in turn, clipping a four-foot chain to the front and back of their collars and put a large blindfold over each slave's eyes. Kristin tried valiantly to peek, but try as she might, she could see nothing but a sliver of light under each eye.

"Move!" shouted the woman from the front of the line, and led by minou, Kristin marched forward. They went some distance further than she was expecting, apparently out of the training room and down another damp concrete hallway. When they stopped, the woman came down the line again, removing each girl's blindfold and unchaining her. Besides unclipping Kristin's cuffs, she removed them entirely and dropped them in a basket she carried, leaving the collar on. Without looking around, Kristin could see she was in what looked like a locker room, with doorless lockers, benches, and a smell of bleach and mildew she recognized from her high school gym thousands of miles away.

The woman addressed the girls in a very distinctly Hispanic accent, as though she'd learned English from a book and was only sure of the words if she could spit them out in a series of exclamations. "You need fit bodies! So I help you! You do what I say or you go to lower level! Now follow me!"

The girls shuffled forward after the woman into a room about the dimensions of the room their trainer had spoken to them in the day before. Unlike the other one, this room was brightly lit with a strange bluish tinge that slightly hurt Kristin's eyes and had some sort of soft springy mat lining the floor and walls up to about six feet. It took Kristin to identify the light as coming from sunlight lamps, the kind with UV used for tanning and to treat seasonal depression, and the fact that she found it odd was because she hadn't seen sunlight in a long time. An unknown amount of time.

The woman spread the girls out in a circle across the room and put them through a slow warmup, then a yoga-type workout that left Kristin, who had always been in good shape from gymnastics (up until puberty), dance, and playing softball, shaking and sore in muscle groups she didn't know she had. The woman's tone was surprisingly soft and gentle given her almost military harshness earlier, and Kristin recognized the in the zone expression of someone doing what they love as she pushed the five naked girls to stretch themselves further. Kristin did find herself trying to sneak peeks at the other girls, but after the first "Pay attention, you", focused on the exercise instead.

The workout actually left Kristin feeling strangely relaxed and better about herself, and she found herself smiling a bit for the first time in days as the woman cooled the girls down, stretched them out, and stood them back up in a line. "Now go get clean and eat, hard day today. Forward!" The woman led them through the locker room and into a group shower stall.

"Get clean! Five minutes!"

Kristin enjoyed the hot water and the rough bar of lye-smelling soap provided for exactly five minutes, until the water turned off and the woman shouted again. "Dry off! Hurry!" Five rough beige towels were on the bench in the locker room, and Kristin took her place between minou and lilly again as she dried off. The motion gave her a chance to sneak peeks at her fellow slaves and she felt a momentary tinge of jealousy at cunt's slender hourglass figure and tits' large breasts and round ass. Jealousy why, though? All that meant was that they would bring a higher price when sold as slaves, right?

"Box arms! Let's go!" Kristin found herself automatically assuming the position without thought as the woman came down the line attaching cuffs, blindfolding and chaining the girls together again. Another long shuffle together, and the girls were stopped and had their blindfolds removed in the familiar training room. Where they had lined up the day before were five trays, on each of which were a steaming bowl of oatmeal, a peeled banana, and a cup of what looked like yogurt, along with a bottle of water.

The trainer was there as well, with his usual knowing smirk and a large coffee mug. "Morning, sluts. Breakfast is ready. Now, you may have noticed that the lady who was kind enough to lead your exercise neglected to unclip your wrists. Like everything else here, this was by design. Eating with fork and spoon is a privilege for human beings, and you have not earned it yet. Now, I expect to see all of you finish your meals, since busy little slaves need healthy bodies, so on my command, march over to your spots, and await my command to get on your knees and chow down like the hungry little animals you are."

Kristin's good feeling toward the world brought on by the workout and hot shower evaporated and she once again felt a flipping sensation in the pit of her stomach. There was no way she could forget the awful reality of where she was eating from a dish like a dog. But he was right, she was hungry, the granola bar earlier hadn't satisfied at all, and as usual, there was no way she could see around doing exactly what was demanded of her.

"Go ahead to your places, sluts. doll, this is the last time today I tell you to keep your eyes down. Wait for my command, tits. Now turn and face the middle. Good girls. On your knees. Go ahead and eat."

He sat down in a folding camp chair facing the five girls with a clipboard in his hand, but instead of looking at his paperwork, he sat and watched the girls. Kristin sat on her knees, staring down at her food. She felt that if he just took his eyes off her, she'd be able to do it, but knowing that his knowing stare was on her made it impossible.

"Not hungry, slaves? There, lilly is eating. Good girl, lilly. Last face I see go into her food is going to be made an example of. Good girl, minou. I see you want to, doll."

Kristin's face flushed as she pushed her face down into the oatmeal and began lapping it with her tongue. She felt it smear all over her face, but pushed the thoughts of being watched out of her mind.

"Good girl, doll. Good job, tits. Uh-oh, cunt. Looks like we're making an example. Go ahead and eat, don't make me stand up, or you're going to be very sorry. There we go."

Kristin finished as quickly as possible, though the banana posed a special challenge and she could only pray that her trainer wasn't watching as she ate it. So she was not only to be sexually abused, but humiliated like an animal? She kept her face in her tray after finishing, hoping that the burning in her cheeks and the food smeared around her mouth would somehow go away if she hid long enough.

Kristin couldn't hide her face in the dish forever. "Straighten up, sluts. Eyes forward. Have you cleaned your dishes?" The trainer walked over to the line. "Didn't eat your banana, lilly. Finish it before I come back to you. Good girl, doll. Ate it all up." He squatted beside Kristin, wiping her face clean with a rough damp rag. Her face burned even more intensely at the intimate attention, and a strange mix of pride and shame flooded her. She had humiliated herself thoroughly, but she couldn't help the reaction her body felt when she was praised gently by him.

"That bowl's not clean, minou. Get it clean before I come back. All of it. Good girl, tits. How'd we do here, cunt? It's clean. Good job. Banana done, lilly? Let me clean your face. Finish that up for me, minou? Good job. Next time I won't tell you little sluts twice. Got to keep those bodies fueled. We know what you need, just do as I say and you'll stay healthy."

A slight dark-eyed woman with boyishly short hair, wearing a collar like Kristin and the other trainees, but wearing a sort of shift instead of nude, appeared out of somewhere and picked up Kristin's tray. Kristin managed to restrain herself from looking anywhere but straight ahead, though she was fascinated and intrigued as to who this woman could be. She wasn't wearing the black shirt and pants all the trainers and staff she'd seen thus far did, and was apparently a "slave" like Kristin, but privileged with clothes (of a sort) and with assisting with training. Kristin wondered if this was what would be expected of her if she were to please her trainer and be graduated "upstairs". It seemed better than crawling naked like an animal everywhere, but participating in the degradation and corruption of other kidnapped girls seemed wrong.

"Now, our first order of business is to demonstrate that I mean exactly what I say. Crawl up here, cunt."

The red-haired girl crawled forward to the trainer, whose chair, clipboard, and coffee cup were whisked away by the girl who'd picked up the trays. "Now, what did I say was going to happen to the last slut to start eating, cunt?"

"You would punish her, Sir'

"And which slut hesitated about eating like a good slave?"

"I...this slut did, Sir."

"So what is going to happen to this slut?"

"You are going to punish this slut, Sir."

"Very good, cunt. Follow me. The rest of you, crawl over in a line after us."

Kristin turned to follow minou as they crawled towards one of the terrifying things on the wall. This one looked like a black sawhorse with some metal attachments.

"There are old marks on the floor, sluts. Line up on them. Good. Now, cunt, stand up. All right, I want you to straddle the bench. Face that way. Get lined up with the legs."

He clipped the girl's wrists and ankles to metal attachments on the legs of the sawhorse, adjusting slightly to ensure tautness, then strapped a belt around her waist and attached her collar to a clip at the end so she was immobilized.

"I could also put these straps around your arms and thighs, but you're going to be a good girl and not buck, right cunt?"

"Yes Sir." The girl's voice was high-pitched with terror.

"Now, for a quick illustration of principle. Any time I beat you, shock you, or hurt you, I'm doing it as a reminder. Punishments for a slave are removal of privileges, and I assure you that though you may think otherwise, there are privileges you have now that I have yet to take. cunt here just needs a reminder that when I say something, I mean it. Sometimes I will beat or hurt you as a reminder I can. So, cunt, what did you forget?"

"This slut forgot you mean what you say, Sir."

"And this slut will remember after, or this slut will find out what life is like with even less privileges."

"Yes, Sir."

The trainer removed a small flexible black rod with a leather flap on one end from its place on the wall. "I'm going to remind you with my riding crop. I have a lot of things to remind you with, and this is one of the milder ones. You've earned twenty-five strokes with it, cunt. Count off like minou did yesterday. Remember what minou did yesterday, cunt?"


"Yes, Sir."

He popped her lightly with the leather flap on one buttock, and her pale skin reddened immediately.

"One! Thank you Sir!" Her enunciation was perfect even though her voice had a pitch of terror to it.

"Just like that. If you don't sound off like that, I'll make you count again."

The first ten strokes to alternating buttocks were done with the end of the crop, and the girl called cunt sounded off sharply to each. The eleventh slapped much harder, and she yelped with surprise before saying "Eleven! Thank you Sir!" Twelve through fourteen came with the same intense pop and cunt gritted her teeth as she counted off each. Fifteen was the shaft of the crop across the center of both buttocks, and cunt sobbed instead of counting.

"I don't hear you, cunt. Let's try that again." He struck her again in exactly the same way, and cunt managed to say "Fifteen! Thank you Sir!" even though her eyes began to stream with tears. Sixteen through nineteen struck with the shaft above and below the first mark, and cunt continued to cry as she counted off. Twenty was with the end again, but to her exposed pubic mound instead of her buttocks. The crying girl sounded off without hesitation this time, and the next one came in the same spot, then two more on either side of it, and one square on her clitoris which caused her sobbing to intensify, but she still managed to get out a "Twenty-four, Thankyou Sir!" He paused a beat or two from the rhythm he'd established, then the last struck in reverse onto her vagina again with the shaft between her buttocks, making contact with her tightly puckered anus. "Twenty-five!" she managed to say, but her throat closed and she couldn't spit the rest out. "Catch your breath, cunt. I want to hear it right." The girl took two deep more sobbing breaths, and he struck the shaft directly onto her anus again, to which she managed to count "Twenty-five! Thank you, Sir!"

"Good girl, cunt," the trainer said, returning the crop to the wall and taking a bottle of lotion from the short-haired girl, who once again had silently appeared out of nowhere. He applied the lotion gently to her reddened buttocks, then deliberately to her pubic mound and between her ass. Kristin noticed the girl bound to the bench pushing back slightly against the pressure of his hand with some dismay. Dismay at seeing her peer humiliated, and dismay at her own arousal and twinge of jealousy at the sight. The trainer unclipped cunt after applying the lotion helped her stand up gently.

"All right, cunt. Back on your knees. Crawl over and take your place beside tits. We've got another reminder that needs to be given right now. doll! Get your ass over here!"

sarpedom
sarpedom
117 Followers