Kidnapped Kristin Ch. 12

Story Info
Kristin learns slave positions.
2k words
4.44
38.5k
8

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarpedom
sarpedom
117 Followers

Kristin wiped her face clean. She may have been red-eyed and puffy-faced, but she no longer felt like she was burning up with shame and the gnawing was gone from the pit of her stomach. She was strong. She would be proud even through indignity.

The girl assistant returned again, collecting her rag, and Kristin resumed her boxed arm position.

"Relax, sluts. Hands on thighs. Just listen carefully. We are going to do a quick position review." The assistant appeared and knelt beside the trainer, completely nude now, just like Kristin and her peers except for her close-cropped hair.

"Positions can be done either from the knees or from standing. We'll start with the kneeling ones, since you still haven't earned hind legs privileges. Remember, sluts, when in doubt, be on your knees and off the furniture.

"First position you know. It's the boxed arms Attention position. At Attention, your arms are boxed behind you, your back is straight, your eyes are straight forward, knees slightly apart. I will call each command, she will do it, then I will call it again and you will imitate her. You're already at attention, but I want you to observe her and tighten up. Arms square, cunt. Head up, tits. Stick those knockers out. Eyes straight forward, minou. No looking down. Good job, doll. Straighten your back, lilly. Very good. Look like statues, slaves. Pretty, decorative statues.

"And now we have Display, which you've also learned. Wait for the command lilly, what did I just tell you? In the Display position, your knees are slightly more than shoulder width apart. Hands behind your head, eyes forward, back straight. Display. See her, girls? Now you do the same. Display, sluts. Elbows back, cunt. You're not just resting your hands on your head, they're intertwined behind your head. Get those elbows back and stick those tits out. Good job, tits. I won't tell you to lift your eyes again, minou. Keep your back straight. Elbows back, doll. Show off the goods. Good job, lilly.

"Back to Attention. Smoothly, no hesitation. Let's try this again. Display, sluts. Attention. Very good.

"Thirdly, there's Present, which lilly demonstrated to you already. From your knees, you bend forward, place your right cheek on the ground. Knees slightly more than shoulder width apart. Reach back and spread your ass. Stick your holes in the air with no shame. Turn around, slut. Present. See, slaves? Her ass is right there to be inspected or used. Now all of you turn around. Keep your arms boxed, scoot around in incremental steps. Present, slaves.

"Ass up, cunt. Let's see that cute little pink hole. Cheeks further apart, tits. Don't just put your hands on them, spread them. Good job, minou. Keep that cheek flat on the ground, doll. Ass up, lilly. Don't jump, I just touched you. You should expect to have your tight little fuckhole touched or more if it's out in the open like that, shouldn't you? What are you moving for, doll? Did I touch you? Oh, I know, you want me to. Dirty little slut. Don't anticipate it. Attention. Turn back around. Don't look so disappointed, cunt, I'll be touching your ass soon enough.

"There's one more position lilly showed you yesterday, and that's Lean Back. doll showed us that one today, didn't you, doll? Knees wide apart, arch your back, put your wrists by your ankles. Lean Back. Look how that back arches, sluts. Make a bow of yourself. Lean back, slaves. Tits in the air, cunt. Move your wrists back a bit, tits. There we go. Now we can get at that hole, can't we? Good job, minou. Knees further apart, doll. You still sore there? Too bad. Make a bow, lilly. Better. Back to attention.

"So now we've gone over the positions you learned already. Let's do a quick review. Attention. Display. Tighten up there, tits. Present. Don't turn around, doll, did I tell you to do that? Back to display, that means all of you, lilly. Now present. Better. Attention. Lean back. You're too tense, minou, you're shaking. Hold the bow and relax. There you go. Attention.

"At some point you're going to learn a form where you show all three holes using these positions like lilly did yesterday, but you've got to crawl before you walk. Now, I've got three more positions to teach from the knees, but right now I'll show you the command to Relax. When you're kneeling and I say Relax, put your knees almost together like they are now, rest your palms on your thighs, and cast your eyes and head downward. You can relax your back, but hold still. Relax. Not all of you, doll. Anticipate my command again and I'll belt your tits. Now look at her. Your hair is going to fall forward, which her hair is too short to. Just let it fall over your face. Relax, sluts. Excellent position. Now you can actually relax just a bit. You're all doing very well. Take a minute and get those muscles loose and that breathing calm. Three more positions from the knees."

Drilling positions was strangely soothing for Kristin in the same way that the yoga workout had been. She could shut off her mind and focus on her body's movements. The trainer's corrections were firm but not harsh, and she felt a warm little glow of pleasure every time he praised her for doing it right. An angry little thing in the back of her mind nagged that she shouldn't be happy to please the monster who had imprisoned and was brainwashing her, but she was paying too much attention to getting her positions exactly right to acknowledge it.

The girl with cropped hair in front of her had moved with a fluidity and grace that Kristin envied, and she could see muscles under the skin like a dancer's. Kristin wondered if she had been a dancer or gymnast before being kidnapped or if she'd been trained to move so elegantly. Her conscience chided her for being jealous of the shorn and wretched creature. After all, what was to admire about being a completely broken sex slave? Her physical finesse wasn't an achievement to be proud of, but an asset based upon which she could bring more money on the auction block.

"Attention, sluts. I promised you three more kneeling positions. You'll just be briefly introduced to these, we won't focus on you knowing them until you've perfected the five basic ones.

"First, we have Worship. You've seen this one, but she's going to show you again. Watch for now, then on my command. Worship. As you can see, she's leaned all the way forward with her stomach against her thighs and her arms outstretched, face down. Reach is the key to doing this one elegantly. Reach out as far as you can. Leave some space so I can fit my boot in and you can worship that.

"Worship, sluts. Reach. Don't stick your ass so high in the air on this one, lilly. You're not showing off your holes. Want me to come poke your ass again? This position is about lowering yourself and worshiping your owner like the god he or she is to you. I'm going to come by and check every one of you, and if you please me, I'll grant you the privilege of licking my boots. After I let you, you'd better remember to thank me.

"Head down, cunt. You can rest your forehead on the ground, you don't have to be all stiff-necked like that. Good. Now you've already licked my right boot, so you can have the left one this time. Get that tongue all the way out. Lick it like you love it."

Kristin's forehead was on the ground as directed, so she couldn't see the action, but she could hear the girl called "cunt" say "Thank you, Sir." She shuddered a bit at the thought of having to not only lick his filthy boot while being verbally abused, but thanking him for it.

"Looking good there, tits. Reach a bit more. Hard to get your head down with those fun bags holding you up, isn't it? Not just the tip of your tongue, slut. Get it out there and lick it like you mean it. Lick it like pleasing me is the most important thing in your life, because believe me, it is. There we go. Get into it. Good girl."

Another "Thank you, Sir" and his footsteps moved on down the line. Kristin shook as she tried to hold her position. She'd never been the most germ-phobic person, but the thought of licking a boot covered in God knows what made her feel panicky.

"Reach, minou. Get those arms out there. Palms down, fingers together. Butt doesn't have to be up like that, you're not begging to be fucked up there right now. Or at least I didn't tell you to, I'm sure you want it, you dirty little slut. There it is. Make room, minou. I've got to get a boot in there. I'm not going to tell you twice. Good, but lick it like you mean it."

Kristin heard his boots soles scraping on the cement as he removed his foot from minou's face. The girl squeaked out a "Thank you Sir" that was barely audible.

"Can't hear you, minou."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Worshipping my boots is a privilege, isn't it, slut?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Everything is a privilege. Don't forget that. And privileges can be taken away."

Kristin heard the footsteps. She was next. She reached out a bit more to make her position flawless and felt a strange crawly dread take hold of the pit of her stomach. Rationally, she knew licking a boot was very unlikely to hurt her in any way, but some primal instinct screamed at her how disgusting it was while that nagging voice in the back of her head told her that debasing herself in this way meant extinguishing what self-respect she had after being stripped naked, molested, forced to crawl, and beaten. But what could she do? Saying no hardly seemed like an option. Getting up and running was certainly out of the question. All she could do was what she was told, regardless of how much she hated it.

"Your feet are funny, doll. Point your toes out. There you go. Good reach. I'm feeling worshipped."

Kristin felt something push way too close to her face and realized her eyes had been closed. She opened them to see her field of vision filled with the black laces of his boot, with its polished black toe directly under her nose and mouth. It wasn't dirty at all, though it was a bit slick with the spit of the other girls who'd licked it before her. That was gross and distressing, but not in the same way the idea of dirty boots were. It was just like kissing, sort of. Kissing another girl. Another girl who was actually a boot. But it was silly to think that human saliva was disgusting, right? The girls were all healthy and had bloodwork done, like Kristin. The boots had the slight chemical smell of shoe polish which she recognized from her grandfather's barber shop. It wasn't really the sort of smell that you'd want to lick, but it was at least a comforting one.

Kristin's tongue tentatively darted out of her mouth and touched a relatively spit-free spot on the boot's toe. Remembering his instructions to the other girls, she extended her tongue more, gingerly running the side alongside his boot.

"Lap it up like it's food in your dish, doll."

Kristin burned with embarrassment at the reminder of her previous humiliation, but obediently ran her tongue squarely along the boot toe in a lapping motion. Somehow the hot tight-stomached feeling made it easier to debase herself further, which of course only compounded it.

"That's the way you worship my boot, slut. Now thank me."

Kristin had retreated deep inside herself and felt her voice a million miles away saying "Thank you, Sir."

"Any time, doll. I'm sure I'll let you do this again."

The boot withdrew and he moved on. Kristin's cheeks burned even hotter than they had as she felt the wetness on her thighs.

sarpedom
sarpedom
117 Followers