Kidnapped Kristin Ch. 15

Story Info
The girls meet "Mr. Johnson".
2.4k words
4.27
43.8k
17

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarpedom
sarpedom
117 Followers

On all fours facing lily, Kristin felt a bit dazed. Her normally busy mind was overwhelmed by the relentless pace of her training and correction. A few moments to think, and she'd figure something out. For now, just keep her head down and obey.

"Get close to the slut in front of you, slaves. A little less than arm's length away. Make a straight line. Don't move, lily. A little closer, cunt. Not that close, unless you really feel like giving tits a good lick. Good girls. Now follow me, lily."

Kristin felt her knees and palms scrape along the rough concrete floor as she crawled behind lily.

"All right, sluts. Now you're going to be introduced to positions on our feet. You all know Attention on your knees. When I say 'on your feet', stand up gracefully, right knee up first, and into Attention.

"On your feet. Gracefully, minou. Smooth and disciplined, that's the name of the game. Box those arms tight, doll. On your knees. All together. Don't look surprised, cunt. Into Attention, lily. That means your back is straight. Hold still. On your feet. Slowly, tits. Don't bounce up. With those knockers you'll probably give yourself a black eye bouncing around. One more time. On your knees. I said together, sluts. On your feet. Better. On your knees. Acceptable for now. Think smooth and disciplined. On your feet. Good. Now, when a slave walks at attention, arms stay boxed, eyes stay straight forward, back stays straight. Smooth and disciplined."

"Eyes forward, minou. doll has learned to stop swiveling her head everywhere, so I know you can do it. Do you need blinders, like a horse? I'm sure I can find some. Everyone turn 90 degrees to your left and look at me. Stay at Attention.

Kristin turned and saw the trainer, his bag over his shoulder, and his short-haired assistant, standing at Attention. He pulled a small paperback book out of his bag and placed it on her head.

"Ten paces forward, about face, back to me."

The girl moved forward with the smoothness and grace Kristin envied, pivoted elegantly, and took ten paces back to exactly where she'd been. The book on her head never jostled.

"On your knees."

Her back never changed angle as she went down, and the book never shifted a millimeter.

"On your feet. Turn 90 degrees and face them."

Again the book didn't move as she rose and turned fluidly. Kristin noticed for the first time that she had bars through both nipples, a glimmer of silver on her pubic mound, and a barely noticeable crescent in her septum, as well as tiny sapphires in her navel, nostril and earlobes.

"You'll be doing a lot of book drills, sluts. I just wanted you to see the model for how a slave moves. You'll drill until you move just like her before you move upstairs. Now we'll practice walking. Turn 90 degrees right on my command. Turn. Follow her on my command, lily. Forward."

Kristin shuffled forward, her eyes on lily and the girl leading them. She wondered if the short-haired girl had been kidnapped like her, or if she was another trainer. But then why was she naked? And he'd clearly referred to her as a slave. She must be a more advanced pupil. What was moving "upstairs"? He'd mentioned going "downstairs" to some kind of torture chamber as a punishment. This girl hadn't gone "upstairs" even though she'd apparently graduated from whatever evaluation Kristin and the others were going through.

"Don't sway, minou. The book would be on the ground if I put one on you. You're not on a runway, cunt, feet straight forward. A slave never crosses its legs, even walking."

Kristin tried to keep the invisible book on her head and keep her head straight as she walked in a circle around the room. It was surprisingly easy if she held her back perfectly rigid, which caused the muscles on the side of her stomach to twinge a bit with a reminder of the morning's workouts. Of course, this must be what the workout program was designed to build, a body capable of what was expected of a slave, like the short-haired girl who moved like a cat.

"Looking better, sluts. Now stop. Turn 90 degrees right on my command. Face right. Elegantly, slaves. You wouldn't want to drop the book. When I give you a face command, put your right foot on its toes behind you and pivot on it. Face left. Face right. Better. We'll work on it. Now take a look at the wall."

Attached to a long board bolted to the wall were five rubber penises. Kristin was reasonably sure they hadn't been there before. All were different sizes and shapes, a couple peach colored, one dark brown, one black, and one translucent purple.

"I promised you that all of you are to be three hole sluts, and this is the first of your holes that we're going to work on training. On your knees. Don't hesitate, minou. When I give a command, I want to see all of you execute in sync. On your feet. Better. On your knees. Not perfect yet.

"Yesterday, we discussed a slave's three holes. What's the first one we talked about, cunt?"

The girl hesitated a moment. "My mouth, Sir?"

"Correct hole, slut, but wrong grammar. It's not your mouth, it's your future owner's. Say 'a slave's mouth.""

"A slave's mouth, Sir?"

"Are you asking me, slave?"

"No, Sir."

"Then say it like I taught you."

"A slave's mouth, Sir."

"What is a slave's mouth for, tits?"

"For..fucking, Sir."

"Excellent, tits. It can make sounds too, but that's not what it's there for. What is a slave's second fuckhole, minou?"

"I...this slave...don't remember, Sir."

"Is that so? minou and minou only, Present. Cheek flat on the floor. Now what hole am I touching, minou?"

"Ass, Sir."

"And it's puckered tight, too. When a slave's ass is properly trained, it will relax and be accommodating, because it's there to be fucked. Let's rub it to remind it what's it's for. There we go. Doesn't that finger in there feel good?"

The girl's voice sounded tight and very far away. "Yes, Sir."

"I know it does, minou, because your ass never lies, and this ass is begging to be fucked right now. But not yet. Back to Attention. Good girl. You're getting a little shaky on the knees there, doll. Want your ass fucked?"

Kristin's flushed feeling was something beyond arousal and something beyond embarrassment, and she didn't even know why she said "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl, doll. That's what a slave's answer should always be. Unfortunately your tight little ass is going to have to wait for a nice man to buy it, but until then it's going to enjoy being trained. What's a slave's least important hole, lily?"

Beside her, Kristin heard nothing but lily's familiar sobbing.

"Dry your eyes, little girl. Don't make me give you something to be sad about. You look prettier eager like doll, not crying like that. We named the other two holes. What's the least important one?"

"Cunt, Sir."

"That is correct, lily. That drippy little hole may completely control you and your thoughts, but it's the least important. You exist to please your owners, not to be pleased yourself. Present, lily. That looked like a snake falling out of a tree. Back to Attention. Smoothly. Present. Better. Now beg me to fuck you up the ass."

lily was nearly choked with tears, but "Please fuck me up the ass, Sir" came out.

"Grammar, lily. 'please use this slave's ass'."

"Please use this slave's ass, Sir."

"Maybe some other time, lily. Back to Attention. Now that you've all been reminded what you're for, I'm going to teach you how to use that first hole. All fours. Now crawl on over there and meet Mr. Johnson."

Kristin's "Mr. Johnson" was shorter, light flesh-colored, and very thick. While she had very little practical experience with penises, she was reasonably certain that they were usually smaller than a Coke can. She might not have so readily said she wanted to be fucked up the ass if she'd been thinking of a monster like this. Did she really want to be fucked up the ass? The answer had been reflexive. Was she just being agreeable? Or was her body betraying her pride that profoundly?

"There's a lot involved in wooing a penis, getting it ready to use your holes, and all that. For now, we're mostly focusing on the mechanics. First, nicely ask Mr. Johnson to use that fuckhole. One at a time, lily first."

lily squeaked a bit of confusion but didn't form words.

"Say 'Please use this slave's fuckhole, Mr. Johnson, Sir'."

"Please use this slave's fuckhole, Mr. Johnson, Sir."

"I'm not convinced you're desperate, lily. Imagine you're dying and that his dick contains the cure. You've got to suck it out of there. Imagine you haven't eaten in days and nothing would taste better right now than dick in the back of your throat. Try it again."

"Please use this slave's fuckhole, Mr. Johnson, Sir."

"A bit shy and demure, but some owners like that. You sound adequately cock-hungry. doll, your turn. Ask nicely. I know you're desperate for dick in all three holes, so it shouldn't take much acting."

Blushing fiercely, Kristin managed to say "Please use this slave's fuckhole, Mr. Johnson, Sir." She wasn't sure if the trainer's accusation of desperation or the utter absurdity of begging a rubber sex toy was more degrading. Possibly a tie.

"Your turn, minou."

"Please use...this slave's, mouth, fuckhole, Sir, Mr. Johnson, Sir."

"All tangled up, but the sentiment was there. tits!"

The girl's voice sounded confident, and there was even a bit of a coquettish purr as she spoke. "Please use this slave's fuckhole, Mr. Johnson, Sir."

"Certainly raised as a proper Southern belle, serving mint juleps and blow jobs on the porch of the plantation house. Perhaps trying a bit too much, but that accent will drive men wild either way. cunt, beg Mr. Johnson. If you don't sound sexier than tits, I'm going to slap your tits red."

cunt's voice sounded nearly as strong and confident as tits' had, and though it lacked the purr, her Irish voice sounded alluring as she said "Please use this slave's fuckhole, Mr. Johnson, Sir."

"I think it's a tie. I'll compromise and just slap you across the face really quick. Don't flinch away from me, cunt. Look straight forward even if you know I'm going to hit you."

His palm cracked across the girl's face and Kristin flinched a bit on her behalf.

"That pale skin sure looks pretty when I turn it red. I think I'm going to have to turn your entire bottom that color one of these days. Now, sluts, Mr. Johnson generously agrees to thrust his eminence into your drooling and unworthy little fuckholes. There will be times a man grabs you by the back of the head and jackhammers your throat, and there will be times that he lays back and expects you to do all the work. Today, Mr. Johnson feels like having you do all the work. I want you to get your lips to the base of it. Go."

Kristin hesitated just a moment before putting her lips on the fake penis. It tasted a bit rubbery and faintly of disinfectant, and it felt a bit tacky and cold. Her lips slipped fairly easily over the head, which felt like it filled her hole mouth. How was she going to fit the entire length in there? And how were the other girls faring? Her "Mr. Johnson" seemed like it was the shortest.

"Keep those arms boxed, cunt. Get it wet, sluts. The spit in the back of your throat lubricates better. Don't be ashamed to drool all over it. Relax your throats and breathe through your nose."

Kristin did her best to follow her directions. She slobbered over the head, pushed her face a bit further forward, and felt "Mr. Johnson" slide a bit further into her mouth, stretching her jaw a bit.

"Come on, lily, it's not an ice cream cone. Relax your jaw and throat. Good work, cunt, almost there. Breathe through the nose, tits, you'll never get all of it if you don't. Relax, doll, you look like you're straining."

Kristin relaxed and tried to ignore the pain in her jaw, only to realize that she had to breathe through her nose if she was going to fit any more in. There was only an inch or two left to go but she felt herself tearing up and didn't believe it was possible.

"Don't get your teeth on it, sluts. I guarantee that when you are practicing on the real thing, you will feel some pain if he feels teeth. Put your tongue over your lower teeth and lip, that helps it go down easier."

Kristin moved her mouth back a bit and arranged her tongue as he had said. He was right, her tongue had apparently been bunched up in the back of her mouth and hindering "Mr. Johnson's" progress.

"Tickle his balls with that tongue, sluts. Good work, minou. cunt, you're a seasoned pro, I see. Almost there, doll. Relax, lily. Good work, tits. Now keep your mouths there until everyone is done. Not quite, doll. Touch his balls with your tongue, then you're there. Like that. An inch to go, lily. I know your throat can fit it."

Kristin struggled to breathe and felt involuntary tears running down her face as she held the massive rubber penis in her mouth. She heard the trainer's footsteps walking over to lily and gagging as he shoved her head forward.

"See, lily? It's possible. You just needed some help. Don't gag. Relax. Now, sluts, slide those lips and tongues back and forth. Get as deep as you can. Remember, he should only feel tongue and throat. Don't touch those upper teeth to him at all and keep your tongue over the lower ones. Good job. Don't stop until I tell you."

Kristin's jaw ached, she felt starved of air, and she had to struggle not to gag each time the rubber penis went past the end of her teeth. Worst of all was the humiliation of kneeling in supplication before a rubber dildo, and the knowledge of what the degrading training was preparing her for.

"Don't stop, sluts. I want thirty good minutes of vigorous sucking. If you slow down, I have ways to encourage you."

sarpedom
sarpedom
117 Followers