Kiki, the Town Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers

What Kiki and the College President did not anticipate when they enlisted Kiki to serve as a cum bucket, a sort of human semen interceptor between Dicae and the students, was that Dicae would be just fine with this arrangement! Unlimited sex with a gorgeous sexy partner like Kiki! What was there not to like?

Kiki knew, however, that no man with the libido and organ of Dicae would stay satisfied with just one woman for three whole weeks, no matter how sexy, available, and in heat she was. Sooner or later, he would wander, whether it was for the challenge or to get some variety. They could count on it that he was eventually going to make a play for one of the students and Kiki had to be there to stop it! She had to be so much more sexually attractive to Dicae that when that moment came she had to make him choose a woman he had been fucking for over a week over a young, gorgeous, busty, braless, fertile, scantily clad, wide-eyed, awe-struck, promiscuous coed whose father was paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in tuition. It was all going to be so much harder now that Dicae had sampled almost all her charms in the first hour alone with her and had ravished her delectable body repeatedly for days now.

That's why she was making a big deal of not giving him her ass -- yet.

She was in no hurry -- no sir! She shuddered to think of that long snake worming its way into her guts. Maybe she could avoid giving him her third hole completely. If she had to do it, she wanted to drink about four daiquiris first.

It wasn't that she didn't do anal -- she did it all the time, but with men who had normal cocks, not a whole foot long! She figured her rectum was only so big. His cock was thin but ridiculously long and she figured it would fill up her backside and then stretch her intestines out of shape. That did not sound like fun. It wouldn't be.

eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers
12