Kiki, the Town Slut Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers

Luke's aggressiveness did it for Kiki! Although they had not been fucking for long in time, he had taken her miles in sexual distance and she was ready to pop. It came as a convulsive, gut-wrenching, pounding orgasm from deep inside, as if it came from the tip of his cock.

On the second wave of Kiki's orgasm, Luke erupted in a furious climax, flooding her cunt with thick cream that churned inside her and frothed as it was oozed from around his dick! It was powerful, potent semen and the feel of it and the sensation of his cock ejaculating inside her set Kiki off on another round of contractions, a second orgasm that merged with her first!

He remained firm for a while after his cum and stayed on top of her. Kiki pleasured herself by sliding up and down on it by tilting and shifting her pelvis. Moving underneath him this way rubbed her excited nipples on his chest. She inhaled deeply to get the fresh smell of their sex and his body – she couldn't get enough of it.

When they finally came apart he held her in the bed, letting her lean against him with his arm around her while his other hand stroked her very wet pussy, smearing the juice around her pubes and keeping her clit thrumming. She gasped several times, because her clit was still sensitive, but she loved that he just did it, just took control of her pussy and her body.

Kiki got up and washed herself for her own comfort but Luke didn't care. On her way back from the bathroom, Kiki noticed the letters "LC" stamped in gold on the black case. That must contain his special tools and instruments. They fucked a second time, this time preceded by a long, sloppy oral sex.

Then they went at it again, doggie style, and had another set of orgasms before they paused. It was early evening by then, so Luke ordered up dinner and more drinks, because Kiki was losing her buzz. Then they fucked again but it was getting harder and longer to achieve climax and Luke's final ejaculation was thin and watery. It was 9:00 when they ran out of steam.

Luke flopped over on his back and muttered "Marfa, marfa!" under his breath. The spunk was cooling and drying on his penis.

Kiki sat bolt upright. "What did you just say?"

Luke turned his head. "Marfa! It means cool or good. I say that sometimes because my mother was always saying it. You were great! I thought we were very good together!"

"Yeah, I know," said Kiki dismissing his compliment. "But that word you used - you said marfa!"

"Yes. It's, uh, Romanian. My family is Romanian, or was, sort of. I was born here. Actually in Chicago."

"No, that's not right. The way you said it – you sort of rolled the r. You pronounced that word like a Moldovan!"

Luke got up on his elbows and looked her straight in the eye. "How do you know about Moldovan? Nobody knows the difference between Moldovan and Romanian unless they're Moldovan! Moldovenesc!"

"Luke, what's your name?" Kiki had a panicked look on her face. She knew his last name started with a C. This might not be good.

"What's yours?" he challenged back, on the verge of anger. Then he relaxed a little. Something was weird butit wasn't her fault. "My given name is Lucian. My friends always called me Luke. I don't know if I should tell you my last name."

"It isn't Comeaga, is it?" Kiki asked.

Luke stared at her. "Who are you?"

Kiki flopped back on the bed. This was way more than she could deal with! Her stiff nipples still pointed at the ceiling, her secretions were still drying on Luke's cock, and Luke's cum was still congealing in her pussy but the world had just changed for both of them. Still, she made no effort to get under the covers or to hide herself from his gaze.

"I'm your niece, Katrina." Kiki said weakly. What the hell was this about her family, that they seem to gravitate toward shared sex?

Luke swore under his breath. "Mă laşi în pace!" he exclaimed, using a phrase his mother had often used, not believing her at first. "You mean I just fucked my niece? You just fucked your uncle! This is terrible! That's incest! It's against nature!" His mind was racing, doing the calculations of kinship. Was Katrina actually his niece or his first cousin once removed? He wanted to know exactly what their relationship was called. But in the end it didn't matter. Any family member was too close. He had just committed incest. After a moment, however, he had to admit the obvious. He said, "But it was still great!"

Now it was Kiki's turn to swear. "Fuck! This is so weird. To think I have my own family's DNA sloshing around inside me, probably getting inside my womb. But you're right, it was great!"

Deep in her heart, she wasn't sure it was incest. After all, he was her uncle, not her brother or a parent. Sex between cousins wasn't considered incest in most states, so why would this be? She lay there for a minute longer thinking about this.

"How's Aunt Afina?" Kiki asked after a long period of silence.

"Fine. She got her real estate license." Luke paused. "How's Petronela?"

"Good! She graduated from high school last year and she'll come down here to visit and then attend state come this fall."

Kiki paused, then continued with more news about her sister. "She's sexually active now and gives it out to boyfriends but she's nowhere near as promiscuous as I am - or as we are, 'cuz I'm guessing you do this all the time, like I do. I think she'll settle down. I'm trying to set her up with an older man who wanted to marry me."

Luke didn't know quite how to respond so he stayed quiet. The enormity of what he thought of as their incestuous deed was still sinking in.

After another period of silence, they talked more about their family, this time about things that had not been discussed for a long time. How Kiki's mother Marjorie had been more or less shipped out of town before the scandal with the alderman broke. How before that his family had thrown Marjorie and the girls out when they found out she was so promiscuous and had become the politician's mistress, and then lost touch with the "black sheep girls", as his family called them. How Marjorie and Kiki's sister had moved back to Chicago a few years ago but Kiki had stayed in town. How Petronela, Kiki's sister, was moving to the nearby city to go to college in a few months. And now the family had reunited. Without knowing it and at the crotch.

"Well," said Luke. "What's done is done. We can't undo it, incest or not."

"Well, it's already done, isn't it. And it doesn't matter if we did it once or three times – what's done is done. Besides, we didn't know."

Silence. Kiki was starting to feel an itch in her groin, like her pelvis was recharging for another orgasm. Fucking a member of the family. Her own uncle! That was hot! It was like something her mother would do!

"By the way," Luke asked, interrupting her reverie. "You are on birth control, aren't you? I wouldn't want to knock you up seeing as how we're related." By then his cum was no longer oozing out of her vagina and dripping on the sheet.

"No," said Kiki, listening to Luke gasp in horror and thinking that it served him right for not worrying about her earlier, before he knew she was family. "But don't worry. I'm infertile." This was technically true, but surprising for such a young woman to admit. She wasn't going to tell him she had had her tubes tied long ago, even tho the doctor didn't want to do it on someone so young. But she knew perfectly well that she was going to be extravagantly promiscuous, like her mother, and she didn't want to raise kids, so why take the risk?

"Well, in that case, I guess it doesn't matter if we do it again." His dick was stiff again. The idea that he was doing it with a cousin once removed maybe half his age appealed to the perv in him!

Incest is a turn-on. Who knew? Kiki thought to herself! Besides, sex with an uncle probably isn't really incest - not like fucking a brother or a parent - but if he thought it was and it made them hot, it was ok with her. She lay back and opened her legs again. She grinned her trademark smile, with the ends of her mouth curled up.

Luke got on top of Kiki and inserted his newly erect familial penis into her distantly related vagina and they mixed up their DNA a couple more times that night.

eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers
12