Kiki, the Town Slut Ch. 15

Story Info
Horny exhibitionist girls wandering around in a mall.
2.8k words
3.84
43.9k
8
0

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers

Odette and Kiki got up and walked across the street to the entrance of the big shopping mall. The developers built it to draw in the rich kids who went to the famous College and the wealthy parents who visited them, so it was packed with hip clothes stores and expensive boutiques and bookstores and upscale kitchen retailers. The townies resented it because even though it was the biggest mall in their hometown it was not for them and so even when they wanted something sold there they usually didn't shop at this mall. None of the stores ever tried to cater to them, showed the team pennants of their high school, or even sold stuff most of them could afford. Worse, it was built on a site that held sacred memories for most of them! On that block had stood a huge old movie theater where the kids who grew up in the town a generation ago, their parents, used to go to make out and have sex in the dark. A lot of townies had undoubtedly been conceived in that theater. The old movie house had been demolished and the lot sat vacant and an eyesore for a decade while the out-of-town owners lined up financing and settled lawsuits and then they built their upscale mall. Still, there weren't any other lingerie stores in town and the only other big shoe store was pretty lame and it was a long drive to the city, so the two friends reluctantly ventured into enemy retail territory.

Odette found a shoe with 6-inch heels that made her tits wobble even more than usual when she walked in them. Kiki found a beautiful new line of crotchless panties she could use to solve the dilemma of easy access on public barstools on those rare occasions when she was forced to put panties on for business reasons.

Around noon, they were leaving the bra store, giggling and poking fun at the display because they both never wore them, when they ran into a familiar face for Kiki.

"Larissa! What are you doing here?" Kiki cried. She introduced Larissa to Odette, who was not originally from the town. Odette worked at the real estate escrow office where Kiki did not work – or more accurately where they paid her someone else's money without expecting her to show up.

Larissa had been in Kiki's class in high school but they didn't hang out together back then. Larissa kind of stayed away from the fast girls and the sexually mature guys in those days. She was a serious student and kind of uptight about sex. Larissa was visiting her parents for the weekend and decided to check out the new mall. She was glad enough to see her old classmate but she secretly thought Odette's flat tire titties were hot!

"Kiki! I'm so glad to see you! I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart!"

Kiki was surprised! "Why?" she asked. "Tell us while we walk over to Skankwear!, the new clothing store over in the new wing and look at waders." In school they had sometimes caught a peak of Larissa in the shower after gym class and they remembered that she had a big bush back then. She looked better naked at 18 than most of the girls but she wasn't using her advantage. Right after graduation, she moved away to the city, went to State, became a bond rater, and the last they heard she had married a rich lawyer. (If you find this interesting, read "Between Larissa's Legs".)

Larissa turned to Odette as they walked and said, "Well, I don't know if you remember but I have a huge pussy. It looks like I have two bananas stuffed in my pants, the cameltoe is so big. The lips on my pussy hang down two inches." Why was Larissa telling all this anatomical stuff to Odette in such detail? Well, maybe because Kiki already knew most of it but just maybe because she wanted Odette to hear it! "It was really hard in school. I was always sensitive about it, then I met a guy named Turner!" She turned back to Kiki. "And back then I was so uptight! You saved my relationship!"

Larissa was obviously grateful to Kiki but she was focusing all her attention on Odette. Four years ago, Larissa had no idea back then that she might have a bisexual side. But now that her sexuality had been released by Turner's attention – well, maybe she was secretly hoping Odette might be interested!

Larissa turned back to Odette, giggling. "Turner was so obsessed with my vulva I thought something was wrong with him! I was imagining all kinds of things, like he was stalking me just to get at my pussy. So I called Kiki and we met and she gave me great advice and everything went terrific from then on! And I stayed with Turner and now we're married!"

Odette had remained quiet for a record five minutes and couldn't stand it any more. "Oh gee, that's swell! What did Kiki tell you? What does this guy Turner do? How many times does he bone you every night?"

"Well, Kiki told me I had to understand that I really had a good thing going and I had to relax and enjoy it! She said I should just lie back, open wide, and let him fuck the living daylights out of me as much as he wants, because a guy that much into your body is always a good thing unless he's a serial killer! So I did! And it's been great and I've experienced so much sexually you wouldn't believe and now I'm real loose in my attitude about sex (but still tight in the twat, where it counts!). This is a good thing too, when you think about what he does."

"Tell Odette," Kiki said. "She doesn't know the story."

"He's a lawyer for the biggest names in porn and sex. A guy in LA named Kurt used to be the top lawyer in the sex industry, the go-to guy for any bigtime lawsuit. (If you find this interesting, read "Emily's Enterprise".) Kurt's law firm merged with Turner's to go national, a couple of years ago. Turner already had some connections with Kurt because of the merger because Kurt's practice was too big for one lawyer and he had already done a lot of work defending really high-class prostitutes. After Kurt died, Turner took over Kurt's cases and now he's the new king of porn litigation! He wants us to move to LA as soon as he takes the California bar exam so he can practice out of Kurt's old LA office. He's even talking about buying Kurt's old house from his widow! I don't like that part, it's too weird for me, but I like the big money and I love the lifestyle! I don't have to work anymore and we have unbelievable parties with porn stars and trannies and midgets and tax lawyers!"

"Ooooh," said Odette. "How kinky! This guy Kurt just up and died without warning?"

Yeah, well, not exactly - it took a while." confirmed Larissa, "It was really creepy. Nobody knows what exactly he died of but he had been checked out just a few weeks before and he was fine. Whatever it was, it had to do with his blood. There were all kinds of rumors." (If you find this interesting, read "Isabel Still Stands on the Corner".) "Anyway, Turner got all the business. He's really lucky in a lot of things like that."

They finished up at the obscene clothing store and decided to have lunch in the food court, but first Odette suggested that the three of them go to the ladies room. Kiki was doubtful. "Mall bathrooms are so grungy," she said. Odette didn't dispute this but she said she had her reasons, so the three of them went in.

"OK, Larissa," Odette said, once they were inside, "show me your pussy! I wanna see it in all its glory!"

"Sure, Odette," said Larissa with surprise and delight, undoing her belt and dropping her jeans, "but why? Do you just like to look at women's pussies? I know Kiki does!" and she gave Kiki a wink. Her jeans were around her ankles now. Her mons was very big, way out of proportion to her legs and pushed forward on top of her pubic bone, so much that if she wore a tight bathing suit you'd think she had a package! Her mound came together like huge peach with thick, long, wrinkly pink labia that hung down from the crack a couple inches! Odette could understand why Quinlan wanted to stretch her lips out to look like that!

"Let's just say that maybe you're auditioning and don't know it yet!" giggled Odette as she motioned for Larissa to sit on the counter, threw her long hair over her shoulder out of the way and then pushed her friend's knees as far apart as her pulled-down jeans would allow. "Boy, you weren't kidding! Your vulva is huge! I can't believe all that fits between your legs!" On another girl that size might have been gross but with Larissa's beautiful pussy it was simply monumental. Odette started to finger Larissa without even asking her first, pulling her long pussy lips apart and inserting two fingers into her hole, admiring Larissa's long pink clit. Larissa couldn't believe her good luck!

Kiki went out the door to stand watch so someone wouldn't walk in without enough warning for Odette to pull out of Larissa and for Larissa to hop into a stall. This was her second good, long look at Larissa's fabulous pussy and Kiki thought she'd like a crack at it sometime herself.

"Odette!" Larissa cried, stifling a groan, "this is wonderful but don't you think we should go somewhere else to do this?" Odette had small hands and liked to insert them into women's vaginas. Larissa liked to be fisted, but this sudden intrusion had taken her by surprise. Still, she was already starting to juice, in under a minute.

"Nah," Odette demurred, "I'm not doing this just to get you off. At least not now. I just want to check your vag out so I'll know what to tell the Nuszsaecker people 'cuz they're looking for special talent and you've got one hell of a poonanny down there." Odette thought Larissa's pussy alone would draw thousands of hits! By now she had four fingers in Larissa and was starting to fold her thumb before pushing her hand in to get the measure of Larissa's twat.

"What? Who?? Nuszsaecker???" Larissa said in alarm but she was distracted by the insertion and hoping Odette would keep it up. Larissa hadn't had sex while on this trip back to her hometown and it was getting on to three days. Turner boned her at least twice a day at home, so she was in a deprived state. Odette quickly got her right to the edge. Larissa was panting.

Although she didn't know yet what Odette had planned for her, her new friend's genital manipulations had excited Larissa to the core. Odette still had not played directly with her sensitive, oversize clit but the fondling and the insertions were enough! Larissa started to come, gasping and arching her back, releasing the built-up tension of the last two days without stimulation, mouth open, sitting on the counter, gushing a spurt of clear pussy juice that shot over the counter and landed inside the open jeans around her ankles.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door! Kiki was signaling that someone was coming! Odette quickly pulled her hand out of Larissa's cunt with a loud pop and Larissa slid off the counter and hopped into the nearest empty stall with her wet jeans still around her legs, almost falling on her face. She didn't even have time to close the door when this middle-aged woman came in and bustled over toward the stall on the far end. As she was passing Larissa's stall, she glanced in because the door was still open, and then did a double-take when she saw that Larissa was still gasping from her orgasm while frantically trying to pull up her pants, cover her crotch, close the door and lock it, all at the same time. The innocent bystander paused for a moment, shocked. Before she went into the far stall, she glanced back at Odette, who was still holding her soaking wet right hand up, sniffed the air, and shook her head in disbelief. "Honey, is this some kind of mall promotion? Do I need a coupon?" she asked.

"That was fun!" Larissa said later as they walked over to the fast food court and got in line for Mexican food. Larissa's jeans were still damp on the inside but that was not unusual and at least the wet spot was no longer visible on the outside. If she had known she was going to get fingered and handled, Larissa thought, she would have worn a skirt and not jeans, both for access and to give her wet pussy a good airing.

"Yeah, I'm not going to wash this hand because it'll make my burrito taste so much sweeter!" Odette didn't seem to think that nobody expects a burrito to be sweet but her friends were used to her unusual way of expressing herself.

"Now what was that about a porn outfit scouting around here in town?"

While Odette explained it all to Larissa, who was munching on her taco (when she secretly wanted a taste of Odette's), Kiki looked around the food court, her mind wandering. All this talk about sex freaks with pierced labia and abnormal genitals and deflated tits. It was making her normal body seem out of place.

Kiki was gorgeous, no question – beautiful, delicate, nubile. But so were a tiny percentage of young women like her everywhere. Of course, most of them were not promiscuous, multiorgasmic, and fictional, and therefore immune to everything bad that happens in unprotected real-life sex, like Kiki. But still, Kiki's body, however exquisite, was quite normal otherwise. What did she have to offer the world of freaky, depraved pervy internet porn, compared to her anatomically abnormal friends?

Kiki got to thinking in sort of a stream of consciousness, ideas coming to her as she looked around her, tuning out Odette's rambling story and nasal voice. The last several weeks had been full of reminders of her heritage: the visiting professor from hell (he was really from Moldova, which is a different place), unintentional but enthusiastic incest with her uncle (boy was it good!), setting up her more conservative but still promiscuous sister with her lovestruck but possessive boyfriend (keep the nice guys and good fucks in the family, Marjorie used to say). Everything was reminding her that she was born to a mother who came from an unusual place and brought with her unusual ideas. But America is full of people who came from somewhere else and brought their own culture. All these different types of food. Mexican, Chinese, Greek, Italian. Everything, it seemed but Moldovan. Moldovan food was terrific but it took a long time to prepare and needed fresh ingredients, so you rarely found it in shopping malls. (It was hard enough to find a Romanian restaurant outside of Chicago. Romanian food was close in cuisine to Moldovan but nowhere near as good.) Besides, nobody knew it or anything about Moldova and they couldn't order a dish if they didn't know its name. Language was a big issue. Nobody spoke Moldovan around here (or anywhere, for that matter, except Moldova). She herself couldn't speak more than a few words even though she grew up listening to it at home. Kiki reflected that somehow there was a difference between generations in family in language ability. Her mother somehow picked up other languages a lot faster than Kiki. Kiki took three years of Spanish at school and she couldn't even pronounce quesadilla correctly. Marjorie's English was pretty good before she even left Moldova, because it was important in order to get to the West. She had learned Russian in school, and used it to seduce her first army officers. Marjorie spoke Spanish within a year of moving to the Islands and becoming mistress to the head of the secret police. (If you find this interesting, read "Diedre in the Islands.")

Kiki guessed that her mother had just been motivated to learn languages. Sex will motivate anything, she decided.

Viku Dicae, the great Moldovan professor, would have described this moment as the time when the sperm of inspiration inseminated Kiki's innate idea in the womb of her imagination which gave birth to a concept.

An American would have said Bingo!

A new idea formed in Kiki's head right at that moment! She suddenly knew what unique angle she had to offer the world of internet porn. She grinned her trademark smile, with the ends of her mouth curled up.

eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers