Kiki, the Town Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Kiki seals the deal.
6.7k words
3.81
53.9k
10
0

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers

"You sure you're ok with this?" Charlie asked, in a low voice. The room was clean but nothing special. A typical airport hotel room. It was obvious why the man they were meeting, the guy called "Ensil", wanted to meet there, at the nearest big airport, here in the city, instead of driving all the way to town. But you would have thought that a member of the Nuszsaecker family would have wanted something more upscale than this nondescript motel room with a king-sized bed.

Kiki paused and blew out a stream of cigarette smoke in the other direction. "I wouldn't be here if I wasn't."

"Just checking," Charlie said, after the hostess left. "'Cause if you don't want to do this, it's getting too late to tell me."

Kiki didn't say anything. She knew how important this was. She also liked being with Charlie, and after all he had given her and the good times that they had had, she was ok doing him this one big favor. And it was a big one.

It wasn't that she was nervous about bad things happening tonight but she knew she was going to be put through her paces. There were going to be moments. Maybe it would be fun. Maybe not. She was smoking cigarettes one after the other, to calm herself down. Charlie wouldn't be there to protect her.

Charlie solved problems for people, relying on the juice he had built up over years as city manager of the college town. These days, he represented business interests to the town council and specialized in fixing any little problem that involved zoning or relocation subsidies or tax credits or.....persuasion. He was a fixer.

Kiki was going to fix a problem for him tonight.

Charlie had been a very popular public servant because a minority city manager gave the town a real advantage in applying for federal grants, dealing with the state, and negotiating with the College administrators, who held the real economic power in town. The mayor and town council could thumb their nose at the redneck county they were in because Charlie was untouchable. When Charlie resigned, after twelve years, his bank account was surprisingly fat for a city official. Nobody had the guts to find out how he got his money. After he went private, his bank account got a lot fatter.

"Are you sure you don't want me to get a guarantee on what's in it for you?" Charlie asked, for the third or fourth time, not letting the matter drop.

Kiki looked at him, expressionless. "Look, Charlie, you're not my pimp and I'm not a whore. I'm doing this for you and if your friends want to give me a little gift that turns out to be pretty big, I'll take it but I'm not negotiating my price like some streetwalker."

"Okay, okay," Charlie hastened to reassure her. "I just want to be sure. I'll make sure you're taken care of but I want you happy at the end of this."

"I'd like a cigarette," Kiki said, hopefully. "A couple daiquiris would be nice!"

Charlie shook his head. "You know you can't kiss a stranger smelling like an ashtray."

"At the end of this I'm going to need a big fuck from someone huge who knows what he's doing," whispered Kiki, patting Charlie's big package through the front of his pants. "I'd rather have it right now. There's a bed in this room!" They were sitting on a sofa next to it. The bed took up half the room.

"You know why we can't do it beforehand. You know I'd love to give it to you hard and deep right now."

Kiki smiled. She didn't have to say anything. They both knew that Kiki had spent years training herself to take big dicks and still go back to being tight inside. She could take a horse-cocked lover one night and still be as tight as a virgin the next. But her cunt took a few hours to come back to normal after she was stretched out to the limit. If she fucked Charlie now, his huge penis would stretch her so much she wouldn't be able to clamp down again on someone with a normal dick, at least for a couple of hours, even with her phenomenal control. Even with all the practice and Kegel exercises, her cunt couldn't adjust that fast – no girl could.

"You know what you can do for me, Charlie-Barley, is get my motor going. Chances are he'll want to do some groping first and he might want to finger fuck me. It's easier on me when I'm juiced."

Charlie chuckled. He pulled her up onto his knee and brought his big hand up between her legs. Kiki put her arm around his neck and leaned into him, feeling tiny against his body, which was hard like a tree trunk. She could feel a rectangular bulge in his inside coat pocket. Her loose-fitting bodice was gaping and he was looking down at the familiar site of Kiki's creamy, firm braless breasts and her stubby, hardening nipples. Gently, knowing exactly how she liked it, Charlie's big but nimble fingers started to work on her pussy.

He caressed her tenderly between the legs, tugging on her labia, gently squeezing her mound around her clit, indirectly moving and pressing on it without direct stimulation. As he fondled her, he could feel her begin to relax, her tension gradually replaced by arousal. Kiki was nuzzling his neck. After a few minutes, she let out a sigh and Charlie could feel moisture, could put the tip of his finger up inside her and feel the wetness. That was as far as he planned to go this afternoon – just to get her in the mood. If all went well, he'd have plenty of time tomorrow to give it to her for real.

Kiki was reacting like she always did to Charlie. He was her favorite fuck, honestly. The one man she could barely take, the one that challenged her to the limit, but who gave her the biggest thrill. And he felt the same way about her. She was the one woman who could take him without fear, screaming only in passion and not tortured pain, and never stopping him from ramming it in fast and all the way. So many women in his life had let him get started and then stopped him midway because they couldn't take him. Even more had done it once and then never let him do it again. Kiki was different.

The phone rang. Kiki stood up and let Charlie answer it. He grunted and said "OK. We're waiting." before he put the handset back. Kiki sat back on the sofa next to him. She would have liked to have gone into this thing with a juiced pussy but they ran out of time.

Moments later, they heard the sound of a key in the door and in walked a tall, silver-haired man with the contemptuous face of a natural killer, wearing a dark gray suit and a silver tie. Wordlessly, the man pulled what looked like a flashlight with a bent coat hanger on it from his pocket and swept it over the walls and ceiling and behind the sofa and around the lamps. Then he paused as he stood in front of Kiki. He looked mean and Kiki felt very threatened. Suddenly she didn't want to be left alone.

"Who're you?"

Charlie spoke for her. "She's a friend. She's a friend of mine and she'll be a friend to him tonight."

The man with the mean-looking face snorted and motioned to Kiki to stand up. Then he turned her around and pulled the loose back of the dress away from her body and looked inside, then he put his hand in and Kiki felt a finger in the crack of her butt. The finger went to her anus and probed her up to the first knuckle. Satisfied, he turned her to the front again and pulled the top of her dress away from her chest and looked down. Then the man ran his hands around the outside of her tits, over her hips, felt her belly and under her ass cheeks, and crouching down, ran his hand up the inside of both her legs after Kiki took a step to spread her legs. He stopped only when he came to her cunt and Kiki could feel the tip of his finger (she hoped it wasn't the same finger) as he inserted it just inside her. He smiled when he felt how she was wet.

Satisfied that she wasn't wearing a wire and that there was no bug put in the room since the last time he had inspected it a couple of hours before, the man left the room, not saying anything.

Kiki sat back down. Charlie leaned over to give her a kiss on the cheek. He squeezed her hand for the last time that night. Too late to back out now.

Minutes later, there was a key in the door again and in walked a tall, pasty-faced man in his forties, looking pale, tired, and drawn. He moved heavily, like he was swimming instead of walking. His downbeat manner was in stark contrast to his Armani suit and expensive purple silk tie. His voice was nasal and he sniffed a lot while he talked. He was followed by the same man who had inspected the premises and Kiki. The man with the snarl, in his silver suit, made himself inconspicuous in a corner chair.

"So your people want to do business or no?" the man asked, without introducing himself. He was the husband of the recently deceased daughter of Gerhard Nuszsaecker, the famous pornographer. [See "Emily's Enterprise" for the Nuszsaecker story.] His friends and his enemies alike called him "Ensil" because it was short for "Nuszsaeker's son-in-law", a jocular reference to his marrying into the famous porn family and then suddenly and unexpectedly inheriting the business.

"I wouldn't be here if they didn't," Charlie replied. "But you have to understand their position. It's a brilliant idea." He was referring to the world's first video studio for live sex performances where the customer could order the sexual act and position in real time as the performers fucked. "Personally, I particularly like your idea of getting everything geared up for virtual reality – that's gonna be huge."

"Still not as good as warm meat on your dick," the man said, nodding to Kiki. He paused reflectively, like the visionary he was. "Damned internet killed commercial porn with low-quality free stuff. But it's gonna revive it with new technology for quality product. High def. 3D. Remote fucking. You got a remote connection on the drawing boards – the guy fucks a silicon pelvis with body temperature, artificial sweat, pussy tension all geared to what the girl is putting out right then on her end. Virtual reality – any fantasy you want, even if it's really bad. Nobody gets hurt for real. Robots." He chuckled. "Next will be pussy smell-o-rama. We're gonna make traditional porn videos and video feeds feel like black and white pictures from the '50s look now, by the time we're done." He poured himself a drink from the bar.

"You know my father-in-law was once the top pornographer in this country. Now it's practically all gone. Fucking internet." Nuszsaecker's daughter had died under mysterious circumstances before she had a chance to divorce this guy and change her will. He had inherited everything. Here he was complaining but it wasn't him who built the porn empire.

Kiki, who was from the town where this guy wanted to put the business, spoke for the first time since they were introduced. "It's really exciting but why do you want to do it here? Our town is a long way from the city and the only thing out here is a famous College." For a minute he fixed her with a stare so intense she thought he was glaring at her. Charlie looked like he wished she hadn't said anything. "Don't get me wrong – I'm not questioning you...." She hesitated – he was still staring at her. "It's just that I'm from around there so I'm curious." Maybe curiosity wasn't such a smart idea in this situation.

"Hey, doll. You're smart but what you just said are the reasons to be there, not the reasons not to be there. What I mean is that big cities are expensive and porn has become a low-margin business, thanks to fucking free trailers and tittie blogs and amateur porn. You got girls there, right? Rich girls who go to College. Some of them flunk out of school, some of them piss off their parents and need money from somewhere else, some of them go bad on dope and sex. We'll sign them up. All types. Then you have the working-class girls in the town." Kiki didn't flinch – he was talking about women like her, but of course he either didn't know it or didn't care.

"Girl-next door types. Sluts." Kiki did flinch at that, since she was a slut and proud of it and didn't like the way he said it. "Then you got the girls off the farms around there. Some of them rebel against their parents, go bad. This location is like a farm for dirty girls, and its far enough away from the city that they won't get a reputation – unless they want one. We'll help the wanna be porn star get started, of course, but for most of them this'll be like a one-time gig or a year or two at most. We'll pay 'em well to shave their pussies, get skanky, show off and get laid, teach 'em the moves, and when they've had enough or they get knocked up they can take off their fake tattoos and let their hair grow out its natural color, take out their piercings, gain back a few pounds, and move on without being recognized." He chuckled again. "Well, maybe the type we want will want to get a breast reduction, too." His laugh was chilling.

Deep inside, Kiki was bothered, profoundly disturbed really, by what he was saying. He was talking about girls like her as if they were trash, objects to be used and then thrown away, but she didn't say anything more. She had a role to play in this thing and judging what was going on wasn't included in that role.

Left unsaid through all of this was the real reason Nuszsaecker's son-in-law was going to base his high-tech porn empire in the small town an hour's drive from here. The town officials could be bought. The cover story was going to be that the new facility was an experimental media lab for a communications company based in Chicago that wanted it away from public attention, out of sight. It would be built in an old, almost windowless concrete building that used to belong to the phone company, situated on the edge of the town limits, in what was a failed industrial park near the new Sunshine Meadows housing development. It would seem innocuous to anyone who stumbled across it, just a big ugly building. By the time the College administrators got wind that a predatory porn operation was in business across town, it would be too late. Charlie would make sure that they had all the permits, zoning easements, and legal protection they needed. There was no reason for Kiki to know this, of course, so they didn't tell her.

Kiki excused herself to go to the bathroom, as planned. When Kiki came out, Charlie was laughing heartily at some joke and stood up. She noticed that Charlie's coat had a new bulge she shape of an envelope in the inside pocket. She figured the deal was done and now her work would begin. Charlie had some people to see here in the city. He would be staying nearby overnight, but at a fancier place. Tomorrow morning he'd pick her up here and drive her back to town. She'd tell him what happened on the way back and he wouldn't tell her anything, which is just the way she liked it. Then when they got back to her place they would probably fuck.

Anyway, Charlie left. Kiki was on her own now.

"So," said Ensil ("Nuszsaecker's son-in-law") when they were alone, except for his intimidating bodyguard, who had been so quiet Kiki had almost forgotten he was there, sitting by the window, a malign presence. "I guess you're my signing bonus." He was actually leering at her, like in a bad movie. "We should get acquainted. You want something to drink?" Kiki noticed that the front of his pants were flat.

Kiki did. She could tell it would be a night more easily spent drunk than sober. He handed her a whiskey without asking what she wanted, just because that was what he was drinking. Then he plopped down on the sofa beside her.

"Ya' know," Ensil said, "I appreciate the gesture. You're being here. I like the way you look. I wanna do you. But it takes a while these days for me to get revved up. Hey, Maury?" He yelled over to his bodyguard. "Cut a few lines for us and give me a couple pills."

Kiki stiffened. She never used drugs, she didn't like to be where drugs were used, and she didn't like her lovers to use drugs. She felt that way out of experience. Bad experience. But she was stuck. No way she could back out now.

Maury the bodyguard gave Ensil three blue pills, which turned out to be Viagra but way too much. It made Kiki nervous to see a guy take that much. Then Maury went over to the table, pulled out a mirror he had wrapped in a cloth in his jacket pocket, and a little bag of white powder, some of which he dumped on the mirror and started making lines with a razor blade.

After Ensil had gulped down the blue pills, he leaned back with a big grin on his face. "It'll take a few minutes. What'll we talk about? How about talking about your tits?"

Kiki shrugged. She was trapped with a druggie. Damn her luck. "Why talk about them when you can look at them?" she asked, sweetly. She pulled the straps off her shoulders and let her dress fall in front, exposing her firm, high, well-shaped generous breasts and the pink circles setting off big nipples. But Kiki's nipples were not erect, at least not yet. More surprisingly, Ensil didn't have an erection yet.

"You look good. You look a lot like Missy Monroe, you know?" Ensil said this as he fondled Kiki's tits, a little roughly. Kiki liked men to knead her breasts and so her nipples started responding.

Kiki blushed at the comparison to one of her favorite porn stars. It was true that she looked like a more delicate version of the busty, blonde porn star, especially with her pale skin.

"But you're wearing too much clothes. So am I. You wanna get comfortable?"

Kiki took a deep gulp of the whiskey and told him "If you think so, why don't you take more of my clothes off me?" And with that, she stood up in front of him, throwing her arms up with a theatrical flourish, and, with an enthusiasm she didn't really feel, invited him with her body language to strip her naked and possess her!

Ensil cackled with glee. He reached out his pasty white arms and reached under her short dress. "Let's start here!" he muttered, pulling her panties down! It was an unusual place to start but in short order he was licking her pussy, holding her butt cheeks while she stood there, amazed at his speed, still wearing all her other clothes but feeling dominated and invaded all the same! She had her hands on his shoulders to steady herself as she thrust her mound forward at him to get a better angle. She shut her eyes and just concentrated on the feeling, not on the guy doing it to her. Anybody could make her come this way if they kept it up! She felt herself juice and wondered if he could feel her drip. But it didn't last long enough for her to get off.

Too soon, Ensil came up for air. "You taste good, honey. But let's get to the good stuff. Take off my pants." Although she didn't like the tone of his voice, Kiki did as she was told and as she leaned over, her delicious breasts hung down in front of Ensil. He reached down and grabbed them again, then pulled down with his fingers from above the nipples, like he was milking her. That turned Kiki right off again. If she was already aroused and had been fondled lovingly for a long time maybe she would have felt different but for the guy to think he could just up and treat her like a cow – she didn't like that!

In a moment she had Ensil's pants and shoes off but he kept his shirt and socks on. Kiki pulled the dress over her head so she was completely naked, then she kneeled down and started handling his dick. It was still soft, so she stroked it and played with his average-sized nuts. She soon felt a little stirring and realized that it wasn't her doing - the massive dose of Viagra was starting to kick in.

"Maury," Ensil yelled, "come over here with those lines!" His bodyguard brought the mirror over with a straw and Ensil snorted more lines than Kiki had ever seen done at one time. Then Ensil offered it to Kiki, the only gentlemanly thing he had done all afternoon. Kiki refused, making up a story about staying clean because she had to do random drug tests in her day job and she couldn't afford to lose it. Without giving herself away, Kiki started thinking about an escape route if this got ugly. She might have to bolt out of there naked, run downstairs, and get help if he got out of control. She didn't know what the bodyguard would do, though.

eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers
12