KIKing The Domme

Story Info
A KIK conversation with a Domme.
757 words
10.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

sub - Hello Mistress Holly

MH - Good evening slut

MH - Are you ready to begin

MH - For the duration of our chat you are to all intents and purposes submissive to me

MH - You will obey every instruction I give you, unless you feel it will cause you permanent harm

MH - Do you understand what I expect from you

sub - Yes Mistress

sub - I understand perfectly

MH - You have twenty minutes of my very valuable time beginning now

MH - What is your name?

sub - Stephen Mistress

MH - Not very clever are you, think about it and answer again

sub - Sorry Mistress, my name is slut Mistress.

MH - Much better, in future think about your answers and get them right first time.

MH - For the next few minutes I own you, everything about you.

MH - Until we finish you will place your hands on the back of your head and keep them there unless typing a reply or I have told you to do something with them.

MH - What are you wearing.

sub - shrit pants socks and shoes Mistress.

MH - Underwear?

sub - Boxers Mistress

MH - Unacceptable, strip now, or are you stupidly doing this in a public place?

sub - I am alone Mistress, I will strip now.

MH - Good, in future for our kik session you will either be naked or wearing panties understood.

sub - yes Mistress.

Mh - my order of preference is you wearing a pair of used panties you have pruchased from me.

MH - Failing that a pair of pretty pink panties you have prurchased yourslef in person.

MH - If you are too weak and pathetic to but panties you will be naked do you understand.

sub - Yes Mistress.

MH - You will sit with your legs wide open, to make yourself available and vulnerable.

sub - Yes Mistress.

MH - How often do you wank?

sub - everyday Mistress

MH - in Future you will not contact me unless you have restrained for at least two full days.

MH - If you prove yourself we may have you caged, would you like that.

sub - Yes Mistress I would love that.

MH - The boxers you just took off, turn them inside out, scrunch them up as tightly as you can.

sub Done Mistress.

MH - Stuff them in your mouth, do not remove them until we are finished.

MH - When you are wearing pretty panties this will be easier, you will get them completely in your mouth.

MH - Tell me when your mouth is stuffed.

sub - They are in my mouth Mistress.

MH - Now a task for you to study for and undertake in our next session.

MH - Go to youtube and search for "On the Good Ship Lollipop" with lyrics.

MH - You are to learn the lyrics and for our next KIK you will spend the entire session attempting to sing that song with your mouth stuffed full of pretty pink panties.

MH - Now that is your time up, but as this is your first session I will allow some administration time.

MH - For future calls you will be dressed as I have instructed you so we can get straight down to more serious business.

MH - I may also have a list of items you need to have available foe each session, you are to ensure everything is available and readily to hand.

MH - Do you understand.

sub - Yes Mistress.

MH - Good, I have decided to be kind to you, it may not happen again.

MH - We have finished now, you may remove your underwear from your mouth, remain naked, play with yourself until you come in your hand.

MH - When you have finished wipe the cum all over your face and let it dry.

MH - You may wash it off in the morning.

MH - Do you have anything to say, and yes slut, that is a hint.

sub- Thank you Mistress Holly

sub - When may I call you again Mistress Holly

MH - You may of course call me anytime you wish

MH - Though if I answer or not will be entirely my choice

MH - Of course you will in the meantime be respectful and obedient with any woman you talk to

MH - All of them are superior to you regardless of who they are

Share this Story

Similar Stories

"T" is for Tied Teased Tormented An episode in the life of Chantelle Super Sub Slut.in Fetish
The Bank Manager Humiliating new loan terms for defaulting male customer.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Little Sister He & his friend's little sister discover female domination.in BDSM
The Driving Instructor's Revenge Disrespecting a woman has serious consequences for a man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Our FLR Journal - Entry 01 We embark on our female led relationship.in Fetish
More Stories