Killer Blonde 01

Story Info
When did Daddy's little girl become so dangerously beautiful.
4.1k words
3.58
68.5k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,049 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: Yes I need an Editor and no. No. I do not want an Editor. Yes, it jumps around too much, yes there's too many people to keep track of, yes it's too long, yes it's too short, yes it's in the wrong category, yes this is stupid shit, and yes I suck.

For those of you that have not hit the Backspace key, I hope you enjoy this rather dark little tale.

*.*.*

Natasha 'Tasha' Magdalene Iechenbach bent over to put her dish into the bottom rack of the dishwasher, just as her father, Rudolph Iechenbach, walked into the kitchen.

It was already a hot day, even though it was only nine am in early May. The humidity had already climbed to eighty five percent and would be sure to climb even higher. Tasha was dressed for the brutal heat, dressed in khaki shorts and white tank top. Rudolph froze at the sight of Tasha's legs and cute bottom sticking out of the bottom of the too short shorts.

The eighteen year old girl straightened up and flung her waist length ash blonde hair back. Then she reached back and dug her shorts out of the crack of her buttocks.

She turned and saw her father standing there. For a long moment, she regarded him with her light brown, almost golden eyes, then she left the room.

"When did she become...?" Rudolph asked himself, but would not allow himself to finish the thought as she reached for a coffee mug.

It seemed as if it was only yesterday that his daughter, his only child had been a pudgy, pimple faced brat.

"Save me some," Donna, his wife shrilled, cutting into Rudolph's thoughts like fingernails on a chalk board,

"Want some extra arsenic go with that, miserable God damned bitch?" Rudolph thought as he tested the weight of the coffee carafe and determined that there was just enough for them to each have one cup.

He fixed his mug, then watched as she hefted not one, but three teaspoons of sugar into the mug.

"Donna, really? Diabetic already, aren't you?" he asked as he wedged himself into his chair.

He frowned as his chair groaned under his weight.

"But I don't like that artificial sweetener stuff; stuff gives me a headache," Donna claimed.

"Then drink it black, or don't drink it at all, and turn off the coffee pot," he said.

Donna's chair groaned as she plopped her immense bulk down. For several long moments, husband and wife drank their coffee in silence.

Rudolph imagined coming into the kitchen and seeing his daughter bent over at the dishwasher.

"Shorts are a little too short there, Tasha," Rudolph would comment.

"I wore them for you, Daddy," Tasha would reply, seductive smile playing across her lips.

When had her lips become so dark against the pale skin of her face?

"Do you like them?" Tasha would ask as she dug them out of the crack of her ass.

She would then unzip them as she sucked her bottom lip into her mouth, displaying her perfect teeth, the teeth Rudolph had paid Dr. Straughter nearly two thousand dollars, even with excellent insurance to straighten.

"Or should I take them off?" Tasha would whisper.

She would then drop them to the floor, her too short and too tight tank top would ride up and expose her flat belly and little nick of a belly button.

She would be going commando and Rudolph would see that she shaved her pussy bald. And he would see that her inner pussy lips were poking out, dark, like the lips on her face, and wet with excitement.

Then Tasha would pull the too short and too tight tank top up and off, exposing her incredible chest. Her two massive globes of flesh would bounce and jiggle when she pulled the top off, and Rudolph would see that her nipples were large dark nubs on her chest. They would be crinkled, hard with her excitement.

"You cutting the grass today? Think it's supposed to rain later; don't be putting it off," Donna's screeching voice cut into his thoughts and Rudolph's erection wilted.

"I'm going, I'm going; just let me finish my cup of coffee huh?" Rudolph snarled. "Can I finish my cup of coffee?"

"Finish it then," Donna snarled right back. "I'm just asking."

Rudolph put on his grubby yard-working clothes and waddled outside. He watched, his ire rising, as Tasha's boyfriend, Dwight Doucet pulled up in his 2010 red Camaro. Then Tasha got into the dolt's car and they roared away.

Rudolph was sweating and groaning miserably as he finally finished mowing the grass. Just as he was cleaning the undercarriage of the mower, the rain came, cooling the air somewhat. Rudolph actually smiled as he let the rain pour on him, cooling his overheated flesh.

Dwight would have tried something foolish, like grabbing Tasha's breasts and she would demand that he bring her home. With much grumbling, Dwight would do so. In front of the house, Tasha would scream that she never ever wanted to see him again.

Rudolph would stand behind her, muscled arms and chest threatening to rip the too tight tee shirt he was wearing. Dwight would take one look at Tasha's father's face and would think better of challenging Rudolph.

Then Tasha would hug her handsome, muscular father, cry into his chest, then kiss him for 'being the greatest Daddy ever.'

Father and daughter would do yard work together and then, as they were cleaning their tools, the rain would come.

Tasha would be working in a snug tee shirt, and not wearing her bra underneath that tee shirt. The rain would soak her, and her monumental breasts would be clearly visible. Her dark nipples would become hard with her excitement.

Then they'd go into the tool shed, to get out of the rain, out of sight of her mother.

"You going stand out there in that rain?" Donna's voice cut into his fantasy.

"Feels good; I was pretty sweaty," Rudolph admitted.

But he did finish his chores and put everything into the tool shed. He winced as the rusted door almost refused to slide shut.

He slipped out of his grubby tennis shoes and drenched socks, then waddled through the utility room into the hall bathroom.

"Don't put them wet things in the hamper," Donna yelled through the door.

"Wasn't going to," Rudolph lied.

"Just put them on the floor; I'll get them later," Donna said.

He did peer into the hamper and found one of Tasha's bras. He knew it was Tasha's bra; Donna wore a size 48C, wore industrial white bras. This was a satiny baby blue bra.

Rudolph checked the size on the small tag and groaned. His baby girl was a 34DD.

And underneath that bra was a baby blue thong.

He fished it out.

"You taking a shower or what?" Donna screeched through the door, just as Rudolph was preparing to sniff the white cotton gusset of the scrap of cloth.

"Yeah," Rudolph yelled back, dropping the skimpy garment into the hamper again.

"I told you, don't put them wet things in the hamper," Donna screeched when he let the lid of the hamper slam shut.

"I'm not, I'm not," he yelled back.

"Miserable God damned bitch," he muttered under his breath as he started the shower.

After his shower, Rudolph was passing Tasha's room. The door was open and he glanced in.

There, on her bed, was the Russian doll her grandfather had given to her. The doll's porcelain face looked very much like Natasha had looked as a child. The body of the doll was even chubby as Natasha had been.

Walden doted on his granddaughter, his only grandchild.

Rudolph and Donna had tried for more children, but for whatever reason, Donna had been unable to conceive, so the three Iechenbach adults doted on, spoiled the little girl.

And she was an intelligent girl. She had much potential, but for whatever reason, she just would not apply herself.

Rudolph would try to discipline her, to put his foot down. But Donna would come right behind him and undermine his efforts. Tasha would cry and Donna would give in, give the child whatever she demanded.

There were pictures, framed photographs around the girl's bedroom. Rudolph did not notice, but all the photographs were of Tasha. He did notice the varying degrees of her development, of her beauty.

There was a photograph of a fat little girl in a bikini. There was a photograph of a pudgy little girl in a ballerina's outfit. There was a photograph of a rotund child on the back of a large horse.

There was a more recent photograph of a stunning young woman in a black bikini. Rudolph squinted at the photograph. He could feel his excitement tenting the towel he had wrapped around his waist.

The bikini was black, which looked stunning contrasted with her pale skin, her white-blonde hair. The top was a strapless top and her large, juicy breasts looked ready to pop out, burst the top open.

"Daddy, what are you doing in my room?" Tasha would ask, wrapped in her own towel, skin still damp from her shower.

"Just looking; you're very beautiful in this bikini," Rudolph would say.

"Thank you," she would giggle, simper.

Then her eyes would glance at his nine inch erection tenting the front of his towel.

"Daddy!" she would gasp, beautiful golden eyes staring at the large cock's outline.

"Oh there you are," Donna said and Rudolph's four inch erection wilted immediately.

"Uh huh," Rudolph agreed.

"Having the leftover meatloaf for dinner; that all right?" Donna asked.

"Uh, what? How about lunch?" Rudolph demanded, leaving Tasha's bedroom.

"That's what I mean, dinner, lunch, same thing," Donna said.

Rudolph wedged himself into a pair of denim shorts and his U.L.D. Storm tee shirt, then joined Donna in the kitchen for lunch.

Tasha came home just before supper, Ally Choo in tow. Ally was first generation Asian-American and had been Tasha's best friend since the first day of high school at Elgee High School.

The girls disappeared into Tasha's room and did not reappear until supper was announced. They both wolfed down the meal, then scampered away again.

Apparently, Tasha had asked Donna if it was all right for Ally to spend the night; the two girls disappeared into the hall bathroom and emerged thirty minutes later, dressed for bed.

Ally had on a pair of baby blue satin pajamas, and Tasha had on a sleep shirt that reached to her knees.

The television blared in Tasha's room; Rudolph and Donna both knocked on the door and told them to turn it down. The volume dropped insignificantly until Rudolph threatened to send Ally home unless they decreased the volume to a reasonable level.

"There, happy?" Tasha yelled as she lowered the volume slightly.

"More than that," Rudolph warned.

With a muttered 'ass hole,' Tasha did lower the volume.

Lying in bed, Rudolph lay awake, listening to the television, the giggling coming from Tasha's room.

He would get up, knock on the door to tell them it was time to go to bed.

The door would fly open at his touch; someone had not done a good job of closing and locking the door. Tasha and Ally would scream, being caught with Ally's face buried in Tasha's crotch. The girl's golden skin would be slick with Tasha's pussy juice. Tasha's white-blonde thatch of hair would be wet with her excitement.

"Daddy!" Tasha would sob, highly embarrassed.

"Hey, hey, nothing to be embarrassed about," Rudolph would assure them as he closed, securely closed and locked the door.

"No, no, it's perfectly natural," he would assure the girls as he would sit on Tasha's bed.

Ally would have small, hard cone shaped breasts with small dark nipples. Her pubic mound would barely be covered by a light dusting of black pubic hair.

Rudolph would put his arms around the two girls, feel their bare flesh under his fingers.

"No, no, it's completely normal for girls to experiment with each other when they don't have any boys around," he would assure them.

"But we have a boy with us now, don't we Daddy?" Tasha would ask, looking at the large lump of cock meat in his briefs.

"Yes, Mr. Rudy, you teach us?" Ally would ask.

Ally's small hand wouldn't fit all the way around his thick cock. But the Asian-American beauty would dutifully open her mouth wide, take the large mushroom shaped head into her mouth. His daughter would cup his fat balls in her tiny hand, squeeze and play with his sperm filled orbs.

Donna let out a tremendous fart and Rudolph's thin, shaky erection died as the stench of her gas settled down over him.

"Sorry," Donna giggled.

The next morning, Ally and Tasha both helped Donna make waffles and eggs and bacon. Then Tasha pouted because she was being forced to go to church with them. Ally, who was not Catholic, thanked them for allowing her to spend the night and left. Tasha pouted even as they heard Ally's car drive away.

Tasha's dark pouting lips would stretch wide as she struggled to take all of her Daddy's cock into her mouth. Millimeter after millimeter of his long, thick man meat would slide into her throat.

She would cough and gag the first time he would face fuck her, unable to relax her throat muscles enough. But with practice, Tasha would finally manage to get all of her father's glorious cock into her beautiful face.

"Don't wear them slacks; remember? The zipper's not right on it," Donna admonished.

Rudolph selected the only other khakis he had and wiggled his bulk into them.

The slacks were tight, cutting into his belly. The shirt was also taut across his belly.

At St. Patrick's, Tasha spotted Dwight and Aaron, Dwight's best friend, sitting in a pew a few pews to the rear of the church. Again she pouted when Rudolph refused to let her go sit with them.

"What? It's going to kill you spend one hour, one stinking hour with your parents?" Rudolph snapped.

Again she pouted.

She would sniffle, highly embarrassed as her Daddy made her take off her jeans and panties. She would try to cover her pussy, with the thin racing stripe of dark brown hair.

As she would bend over the desk in his home office, he'd see her pussy, dark lips sticking out.

And the first swat of his belt across her succulent ass would cause her to cry out. A faint stripe would appear where his thick leather belt had struck.

She'd cry out for the first five or six blows. But Rudolph would see, her pussy lips were plumping up, becoming slick with excitement.

By the twentieth blow, she would be moaning, panting.

"I hope you know, that hurt me a lot more than it hurt you," Rudolph would say.

"I know, Daddy," Tasha would say, then she would hug and kiss him.

The kiss would quickly escalate, her rubbing her bare pussy against his taut, muscular leg.

"Well, how about I go sit with Paula, huh? Dad, look, she's right in front of us," Tasha bargained.

"Baby, did I take my insulin this morning?" Donna whined.

"What? How would I know if you took your insulin, no Tasha, no, all right? Just sit here, with us," Rudolph snapped.

Donna rifled through her purse but did not have any of her tablets. Then she remembered, she'd taken them a week ago as she was assisting with Elgee High School's field trip to Baton Rouge, the state capital. Obviously, she'd not replenished her supply.

"Baby, I, we got to go," Donna whined to Rudolph.

"God damned miserable bitch, high blood pressure, diabetic, high cholesterol, arthritis, irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerant, allergic to nuts, what the hell is it going to take to kill you?" Rudolph thought as he helped his wife to her feet.

"Dwight can give me a ride home," Tasha quickly volunteered.

"Straight home, hear?" Rudolph ordered.

She had not taken her insulin and Rudolph helped Donna with the injection. Then he helped her out of her church clothes and into her stained, threadbare flannel nightgown.

He did scramble some eggs for her; she needed protein, and fixed her a glass of soy milk.

Then he sat on the couch, still in his church going clothes.

Tasha would be upset. It was natural to be upset over the loss of a parent. The black dress would look very attractive against her pale skin, pale blonde hair. It would be an old dress and it would fit very snugly against her 34DD breasts, and barely covered her cute little backside. Her pale legs would look long and sleek in the dress.

As she would kneel at the side of her mother's casket, Rudolph would see that she wore a black thong underneath the dress.

"Daddy!" Tasha would giggle, despite her tears as he would playfully pinch her delectable little backside.

That night, Tasha would be unable to sleep and Rudolph would pull her into his bed. He would wonder, when had Donna bought Tasha such a naughty black baby doll nightie? The bow would barely hold the top on over her young firm breasts and the panties a mere scrap that would barely cover her thick profusion of light brown pubic hair.

At some point in the night, she would wiggle and shift and one of her juicy breasts would peek out, large brown nipple begging to be suckled.

"Oh Daddy," Tasha would moan as Rudolph would bend his head and suck on the tasty morsel. "Are you going to fuck me? You going to make me your bitch?"

"Baby? Will you come hold me?" Donna called out, voice shaky, weak.

"Die, damn it, just die," Rudolph muttered as he hefted his bulk off of the couch.

Donna sighed appreciatively as Rudolph wrapped his flabby arms around her.

If pressed to say, Rudolph could not tell when his feelings toward Donna slid from love to acceptance to loathing. He could possible pinpoint the slide from love to mere affection when Natasha was five, when it appeared that there would be no son for him to dote upon. No son for him to throw a football to, no son to take fishing. Not that Rudolph knew how to fish, or throw a football.

But this nearly homicidal resentment; Rudolph did not know when he'd awaken with the desire for his wife to cease.

Tasha would want to sleep in her Daddy's bed. She would pretend not to understand why she should stay in her own bed.

"Put your arms around me, Daddy," she would purr. "I love feeling your big arms around me."

Her breasts would be so nice and full, firm with her youth. He would squeeze them and she would purr in contentment.

Then she would grind her ass, her perfectly shaped ass against his throbbing cock.

"Oh!" she would moan in pleasure as he slid all nine inches into her tight and wet pussy.

"Rudolph, stop that," Donna whined. "I'm not feeling good."

They napped until hunger woke Rudolph. He wiggled and jiggled out from the bed; Donna did not rouse. Then he walked out of the bedroom, still dressed in his button down shirt and his briefs and long black socks.

Tasha was at the kitchen table, crunching through a bowl of cereal. She looked at her father, spindly, pasty white legs sticking out of his sagging formerly white underwear, and resumed eating her cereal.

"Daddy, my cereal isn't sweet enough," she would whine, holding the bowl out to him. "Would you shoot your jizz on it for me?"

Rudolph would ease his tight fitting briefs down and stroke his cock a few seconds, then squirt a large stream of semen onto her Cap'N Crunch cereal for her. She would giggle and hum happily as she spooned the sugary cereal and his sperm into her greedy little mouth.

Rudolph opened the pantry to see what he could fix for his lunch.

"Mom's sleeping right now," he said, even though Tasha had not asked.

He found a can of vegetable soup. When he turned around, Tasha was bending over, putting her bowl into the dishwasher. Her sweet ass wiggled and strained the material of her dress.

Then she straightened, looked at him, and then left the room.

Donna still felt badly by supper-time, so Rudolph grilled three chicken breasts then heated up a pot of vegetable medley and served dinner.

"Do your homework?" Rudolph asked Tasha.

His response was a nod of her blonde head.

"All of it?" Donna pressed.

Donna's answer was a shrug of Tasha's shoulders.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,049 Followers
12