Killer Mutant Sluts Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Found something," Johnson said.

Ashanti and the rest of Squad Six gathered around the pants. They were completely trashed. Whoever or whatever took them off was in a hurry. Tears ran from the back, down the legs as though the wearer was squeezed out of them. Johnson picked the pants up and rummaged through the pockets. He found a number of items including an electronic ID badge. With the device on his suit he scanned the bar code.

"These were definitely Mike's," Johnson said.

A few feet away they found a torn and bloodied paper gown cradling a strange white blob. Roots or veins spread around the object attaching itself to the tile floor. It pulsated with life making eerie squishing and squelching noises with every movement. Johnson poked the object with the muzzle of his gun. The soft, translucent covering of the blob gave for a while then fell back into place.

The rest of Squad Six approached the blob. Their weapons aimed at the thing ready for anything that might happen. Ellis examined the white object. Pink veins ran through the outer parts of the pulsating thing and stopped at roots anchored to the floor under an enormous milky pool of slime the formed around it.

Johnson approached the enormous white mass rowing out of the floor. He gently touched it examining the pulsating root-like structures running from the sides of the object to the ground. The white blob moved around and rippled with activity seeming to sense the people surrounding it. A lump pushed out of the white blob from the top. Johnson and his team stepped back, startled by its sudden change in appearance. Further and further it went up. Soon the tip of the lump cracked and split open. White liquid bled out of the crack like an erupting volcano. A slender slime covered hand emerged from within the egg. Johnson pointed his gun at the gelatinous orb but before he could do anything the hand grabbed Erica and tried to pull her into the body of gelatinous liquid. Johnson shot the side of the blob causing it to let out a gurgling scream. Whatever was inside continued to pull Erica in. Another hand penetrated the outer shell of the object and grabbed Erica's right hand. It dragged the female officer into itself head first. Making sure to aim away from his colleague Johnson shot the blob again and then a third time. With every bullet that passed through the membranous outer shell, the blob flushed with red and pink. Blood mixed with white slime oozed out of the bullet holes on the side of the egg.

The emerging creature released Erica. Ellis, and Jeanine pulled the woman out. They removed the helmet from her head and rested it on the female officer's lap. A large puncture in the center of the clear, fiberglass face-plate indicated something forced its way into the suit. Ashanti checked her for any wounds. Erica lifted her eyes up at the exotic-looking nurse. She gave her a grin.

"I think I'll be fine," the woman gurgled. She faded out of consciousness.

"Come on Erica," Jeanine, who was next to the nurse said slapping her friend's face. "Wake up." She shook the limp body of her colleague calling her name trying to do anything he could to revive the unconscious officer.

A low growl emanated from the object. The hands that grabbed Erica re-emerged from the egg once again. The creature grabbed the sides of the opening in the clear shell and pushed out ripping the shell in two. White and pink glop erupted from the opening as a tall, beautiful blonde woman stepped out of the empty shell of her ovular prison. Two exit wounds in critical positions were oozing blood under the pink-white slime on the side of her hourglass shaped body. The woman looked down at the closing hole. The metal bullet shards dropped onto the floor.

"That hurt," the woman said placing her hands on her hips. "You really hurt me."

The blonde stepped toward the remainder of the squad giving them a huge, toothy grin. Her hips swung back and forth with every step. Her enormous threatening breasts danced and bobbled over her perfectly taut stomach. Like a lithe predatory creature her muscles tensed and released with every swish of her hips. The woman stood over Ellis massaging her smooth nearly white body. The man could hear a bubbling growl emerge from between the woman's legs. Her fingers squished and played with the slime covering the two spectacular orbs of flesh.

Ellis pointed his gun up at the beautiful female creature. His finger already on the trigger. By now her wounds were completely healed. The man backed against the wall terrified at whatever she might do to him. The blonde crouched down still massaging her chest and fondling her enormous globes. She opened her mouth. Her fleshy tube slipped out from between her plump, red lips. It stretched out and down between the valley of her two round breasts. The thing pulsated between them causing her to wince and giggle with pleasure. Then the woman-creature picked the tube up and held it suggestively thrusting it through her fingers. She shut her eyes and let out a girlish yelp. White glop oozed out from the tip of the tube over her hands. After the woman slipped her proboscis back into her mouth she gave the officer a big slime covered smile. A horrified look crossed his face.

"Oh," the blonde said, "What's wrong? I thought all guys liked seeing a woman's face full of come."

She slid her slime covered hands along Ellis's sides and up along the length of the his arm.

"I think we should get rid of this pesky thing," the woman said wrestling Ellis's gun to the floor.

"There now," the woman said giggling. "There's no need for that."

The newly born blonde cracked open Ellis's biosuit as if it was the shell of a gigantic lobster. He found himself exposed to the hall's stifling air. The woman lowered him, half naked, into the puddle of white liquid covering the floor. She smiled at her prey. One of her hands gently grasped the nape of his neck while the other searched and explored his body. Strong, sweet smelling pheromones caused the man's penis to stand at attention. Finding her prize, she smiled with glee and ripped his underwear off. She lowered her well lubricated, porn-star body over him. Ellis closed his eyes. The blonde's bare flesh pressed against his moving up and down over him. Her warm wet opening felt so good that he lost all contact with the real world. He could feel her body churning and suckling the life from his penis with her every thrust.

Johnson pointed his gun at the copulating woman's head but was stopped. A tan colored hand grabbed his shoulder. Johnson turned toward the source of the hand. It was Ashanti. A strange look crossed her exotic Indian face, wild and uncontrollable. Her lips curled up into an evil toothy grin.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for men to arrive?" she said. Her voice raised a few pitches and became scratchy. "How long we've been waiting?"

Ashanti's dark, exotic eyes lightened to pink leaving red blood vessels to create weird striations that radiated out from the darker pupils. Under her lab coat her breasts moved and rippled with anticipation of her new meal. Her pants dripped with vaginal juices as growls could be heard between her legs. The creature that used to be a nurse slammed Johnson against a nearby wall. Leaning her pulsing breasts against him and holding him down with her body, she pressed the button that released the helmet of the biosuit. Then, after dropping the helmet, she peeled the rest of the suit off of him. The woman unzipped her pants and pulled them down. She caught him between her legs.

"Fuck me," she demanded. Ashanti pulled Johnson in, pressing his face between her tanned hemispheres.

While Ashanti and the new woman were distracted, Erica dragged Jeanine to the relative safety of an overturned desk and looked back at her two squad mates. The two woman-creatures arched their backs as their bodies collided into their male victims moaning and screeching as they reached orgasm multiple times. The breasts of both women folded open releasing their long tentacle-like tongues while proboscises emerging from their mouths.

Ellis's face contorted into a mix of terror, pleasure and pain with the blonde's every thrust. She wrapped the four tentacles from her breasts around the man pinning him against the wall. She leaned over his body and pushed her feeding tube into him. His hands twitched while his body convulsed under her.

Jeanine watched in horror as the creature that was the blonde woman drained the life from her squad mate eating him from the inside out. She looked down at her gun fondling it. Her eyes darted toward the blonde and then the nurse. Ashanti's eyes rolled back into her head as another screaming orgasm penetrated into her body. Hoping they didn't notice, Jeanine loaded a couple of bullets into the gun. As soon as she clicked them into the cartridge and pressed the cover closed the red blinking LED light turned into a solid green indicating that the weapon was full and ready to be used. She looked back at Erica leaning unconscious against the overturned desk. Then back at Ashanti and the blonde who were still too busy enjoying themselves to notice her. Jeanine sighed. With the gun ready she crept closer to the coupling pairs.

The blonde drew her feeding tube back into her mouth and held the cooling corpse between her legs. She continued to hump the body. Ellis's stomach pulsed and moved under her with every thrust. An enormous satisfied expression was painted across her face. Her tongue crossed her bright red lips and a few grunts of satisfaction emerged from deep within her throat. The pulsations grew underneath the corpse's flesh as the woman's movements became faster. Finally she threw her head back, arched her body another time and screeched at the top of her lungs. An orgasm shot through her body and the wriggling thing deep inside her meal burst from Ellis's chest revealing a second proboscis. After it emerged the new woman made it rise up. Ashanti stopped her driving thrusts. Johnson let out a huge sigh and collapsed on the slime covered floor. The nurse reached over and wrapped her slender fingers around the tip of the blonde's exposed proboscis.

"Oooooh!" the blonde woman squealed moving her hips forward. Her hands trailed down her blood covered body, along Ellis's cold flesh and up the fleshy tube to Ashanti's fingers. "Be gentle with it."

Ashanti smiled at her. "Don't worry," she said, "I will."

The nurse brought the proboscis to her mouth, stuck her tongue out and licked the blood and juices of the head. This made the blonde woman-creature shiver with pleasure. She let out a little giggle. Ashanti placed the thing in her mouth and moved it around; then back and forth running hands along the fleshy exterior as if it was a man's erect penis. The blonde closed her eyes and ground her pelvis into what was left of Ellis's body.

"Mmmm. that feels so good," the blonde said. She gasped and a surge of liquid flowed into Ashanti's mouth. The blonde pulled her proboscis back in after she finished pumping juices into the nurse.

"Galatea is a good name," Ashanti said licking her lips, "So tasty."

The nurse parted her lips and leaned over. Her own proboscis extended from between her lips. She opened and closed the trifurcated head and a small bit of white liquid oozed out. Galatea parted her lips letting the slime slip onto her tongue. The blonde rolled the blob inside her mouth swishing it back and forth savoring the sweet, musky taste of the slimy liquid. Then she swallowed. After a few moments she narrowed her eyes at the nurse. Ashanti leaned in and Galatea allowed her to enter. Still holding Galatea's proboscis, Ashanti leaned over to inhale the fleshy tube. The two wrestled inside each other spewing and exchanging genetic material back and forth. Finally, Ashanti had enough.

"What the fuck?" the nurse said pulling Galatea's out. A stern look crossed her face.

As soon as she was free, the blond emerged from her victim and stood up. With enormous athletic prowess she crouched back down over the nurse.

"You're part of Cassadra's hive," Galatea replied pinning the Indian woman on the tile floor, "She tore me from my host before my emergence leaving me to die."

The blonde woman's breasts opened once again and the tentacles poured out wrapping around the nurse's arms. Ashanti felt the tips of her adversary's vaginal feeding tube enter into her body. The second re-emerged from Galatea's parted lips.

"What are you going to do to me?" the nurse asked.

The blonde monster just grinned. She plunged her first proboscis down Ashanti's throat. At the same time the proboscis from her vagina violated the Indian nurse's vagina. Galatea's slime poured into both ends of the nurse's body filling both holes. It leaked out of both orifices. The translucent white slime oozed all over the two women enveloping their bodies in a thick coat of goop.

Before she could be overwhelmed by the deluge of female jizm, Ashanti reached up and put her arms around Galatea's neck. Her fingers pressed into the newly hatched woman fusing with the soft flesh. Galatea winced in pain as her neck bubbled and blistered. A hint of defiance peered through the pain and the bubbling moved into Ashanti's fingers and hands. Soon anywhere flesh met flesh exploded into blistering, boiling clumps fusing the two bodies together.

"Stop fighting it," Galatea said. "You're only making things worse."

Jeanine used this opportunity to sneak over to Johnson. She crouched down. Her squad-leader laid in the sticky muck on the floor. The only sign of life coming from him was the quiet wheezing breath he made. She opened the scanner on the wrist of her biosuit to check for vitals. The scan showed Johnson to be in stable condition. He was unconscious but the brain functions were normal. As the two women-creatures fought Jeanine dragged Johnson's unconscious body over behind the desk and laid her leader next to Erica.

From her safety Jeanine looked back at the fighting women. By now the two were fused into a large tumor of flesh. Muffled grunts and moans could be heard coming from deep within the undulating mass of pink and white slime, protoplasm and skin. Jeanine felt sick. Holding her stomach she threw her helmet off and leaned over vomiting violently on the gunk covered floor. At that moment something blunt and hard hit her from behind. Everything went black.