Kim & Eric's Italian Vacation Vol. 01

Story Info
Brother and sister share room with Aunt on holiday.
6.5k words
4.55
143.4k
69
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters depicted in this story are above 18 years of age, and are purely fictional. Furthermore, this is my first submission, and while this is conceivably part of a series, I currently am not sure how many chapters it will have or where it will go. It has some back story but in general I would categorize it as fast-paced.

-----

Eric stretched his arms and leaned toward the small airplane window to his right. The flight attendant's safety routine was a faint hum in the back of his consciousness. Eight hours on a plane, he thought. It would be a miracle if he was alive when they got there. Of course, there were things around to occupy his attention. He turned his head back to the left and met eyes with his sister, Kim. As the flight attendant was saying that smoking in the bathrooms was illegal, that familiar smirk he had grown to appreciate in recent weeks crossed her face, and he couldn't help but grin.

Kim was 18, a year younger than his 19, and was quite a looker. He hadn't always been aware of it, but like that smirk of hers, many of her attributes had grown on him over the preceding month, and he found himself casually admiring her petite, 5'2" frame, flaxen blond hair and athletic build. Her tanned legs were pulled up to her chest, pressing her perky B-cup breasts together. She used to be a gymnast, and while her interests had changed in high-school, her flexibility remained excellent, as he had witnessed. He was looking at her glossed lips when they began to move.

"At least it's first class," she commented.

He nodded, never the type to engage in small talk. First class was a bonus, but there were complications. His parents, seated in the row in front of them, were very gracious to have provided the tickets, and the accommodations at the lavish hotel in Florence they were headed to. His father Dave, inheritor of a sizable family wealth, was never parsimonious with his assets; unfortunately that same generosity had led to the presence of the woman seated across the row from Kim.

Nadia was his mother's younger sister, and at 34 years of age he had to admit she was quite stunning. Like his mother, Katerina, she was Czech, and like his mother she had black hair, an olive complexion, dangerously high cheekbones and dazzling blue eyes. She also was quite curvy, as the stranger sitting next to her was finding out by a few not-so-casual glimpses down her blouse. Eric had to guess her tits were at least 36D, but obviously couldn't come up with a reasonable way to verify his suspicions.

Yes, she was pretty, he thought, but why did she have to be here now? This trip had been planned almost a year in advance, and with the hotels crammed full, Nadia had been invited along, now meant to share the two-bed hotel room with Eric and his sister. His sister wasn't happy when she heard either--more so because she knew it meant sharing a bed. Eric would have been fine with the development if it hadn't been for the events that unfolded earlier this summer.

The plane started down the runway, and he relaxed as he felt his body pushed into the squishy seat. This is going to be tricky, he thought.

---

Eric woke from a doze, momentarily forgetting he was on a plane. He peeked out the window and saw it was still dark outside. This red-eye business was no joke. He grunted uncomfortably as he felt his cock strain against his shorts, rigid from the nap, a frequent problem for him; his 9" cock was difficult to manage or hide in pants at full mast. His thoughtful sister had gotten a blanket, though, so at least he didn't have to worry about showing too much in public.

He inspected his reflection in the window from the dull cabin lights and rubbed his jawline, his stubble showing under his slightly-shaggy brown hair. He had gotten some of his mother's ethnic features, and was quite handsome-- his brown eyes sucked girls in and he knew it. He had already had a few victims his first year in college, though none of them lasted. Maybe they just couldn't handle this, he thought with a chuckle, absently rubbing his still-hard shaft. He had a 6'0 frame, slim but muscular thanks to a healthy combination of running and weights.

He had closed his eyes again when he felt a slight pressure on his dick. Looks like his sister was up as well. Her eyes were still closed, but under the blanket covering them both, her hand was riding his shorts up his leg and then gripping his monster shaft right under the head. She began to gently jerk him off, eyes still closed, but a smile playing across her lips. Eric began to return the favor, reaching his hand over to her seat where her legs were still bunched up, sliding it in between her warm thighs to rub on her crotch through her skimpy jean shorts.

Until several weeks ago, this kind of behavior would have been unfathomable, but it had now become almost commonplace, and his sister leaned over to his ear and whispered, "I'm going to go to the bathroom."

Eric waited a couple minutes after she had left, then tucked his still-throbbing cock up under his belt and made his way to the "occupied" restroom. He rapped his knuckles against the door like he said he would, and quickly the door opened and he entered casually without being noticed. His sister was sitting on the little sink, still dressed but legs spread wide and inviting.

"So how long did you wait before getting up to your old tricks again? Two hours?" Eric asked playfully as they both fiddled with the buttons on his cargo shorts.

"Oh, shut up," Kim retorted, "you know this week is going to be frustrating, and once the plane lands I don't know how long it's going to be till we can get our hands on each other again." With that, she pursed her lips and spit heavily on the end of his cock, both her hands wrapped around its considerable girth, and smeared the saliva up and down until his prick was proudly glistening. "What with Auntie-Big-Boobs mucking up the works," she griped, then let another glob of spit trail from her tongue down to his dick, expertly aimed from two feet above. Eric was always amazed at how much spit she could produce.

"What, you jealous of her tits?" Eric quipped, one hand sliding aside her jean shorts while the other played with her shaven pussy.

"Oh, that's right," she said with a sarcastic grin, "I just wish I had those big melons that nearly make me fall over and make every creep in a hundred feet hang their tongue out of their mouth." Her breathing became heavier as Eric slipped his index finger up her pussy, his thumb playing with her clit. She slid off the sink counter down to the floor, saying, "You can do me when we get back to our seats, I need to take care of this before someone actually needs to piss."

His cock looked massive next to her pretty face, and Eric groaned as his sister opened her mouth wide and took in about half its length. She began ardently moving back and forth, sucking his cock deeper until it was in her throat. He could see her left hand fingering herself below while her right worked the spit covered shaft in front of her lips. She was staring right into his eyes as she took all but an inch of him into her throat, her throat muscles gripping his shaft while her blond hair dangled around his hips.

Eric was pressed up against the airplane bathroom door as she feverishly attacked his dick, desperate to make him cum. After about 3 minutes of hard work, Kim was rewarded with a groan from her brother, and he pulled his cock out of her mouth just as it exploded, shooting five copious salvos of pearly semen on her face and neck. Kim gave the head of his cock one last cleaning, then stood up and looked at her brother through the mirror above the sink, her face covered in cum. "You know, this whole secret sex thing would be a lot easier if you didn't cum like a fucking horse," she said.

"Sorry about that," Eric said as she began to turn on the water and wipe her face, "I shouldn't have pulled it out of your mouth, I should have just let you swallow it. Hey, bright side I didn't get any in your hair," he joked. She gave him that smirk again, and he returned it with a loving smile.

As Eric made his way back to his seat, he began thinking about the course of events that led him to where he was now. About 6 weeks ago, he had come home to Seattle from his first year in college and was thoroughly depressed that he wouldn't see all his buddies for another three months. His sister had just completed her Senior year in high-school, and was similarly depressed that she was heading off to a college separate from her ex-boyfriend, who decided that the best way to break off the relationship was to stick his dick in her best friend.

Whatever the case, Kim and Eric began spending time together, and casual glances turned into longing ones, hand touches began to linger, and before long Kim had her little hand around his big cock on a bathroom floor, not much unlike what just happened in the airplane bathroom, he thought with a smile. But that was a story for another time, Eric decided.

Now they were fuck buddies, and while they were very close as siblings, they decided to keep their relationship mostly about great sex and not think about the future. And obviously, keep it a secret. As he sat back down in his seat, looking at the back of his parents' heads in front of him, he doubted very much that they would appreciate the fact that their two children were fucking each other silly. He felt a good amount of guilt on the subject, but as he and Kim decided, they were being safe and it felt too great to stop, so they would continue in secrecy.

Kim emerged from the restroom, face clean and makeup reapplied, and sat down.

"Man sis, you sure took a long time in the head, what were you doing in there?" Eric smiled in mockery of his own bad joke.

Kim rolled her eyes, and said in her best Victorian English impression, "A lady does not discuss such matters, sir." She looked over to see if Nadia and the lecherous stranger were awake, but fortunately they were not. "Now turnabout's fair play young lad." She covered them both in the blanket and began rustling, Eric unsure as to what she was doing. Her little bendy body contorted a few times, and then she straightened up in her seat, her knees up at her chest again.

He felt her hand move under the covers and drop something on his lap, which his hands closed around to discover as her jean shorts and panties. His eyes widened as he looked at her, but she simply returned his stare with a bored expression and raised eyebrows, as if to say, I'm waiting...

Keeping an eye on Nadia and the stranger across the aisle, who both appeared to be quite asleep, Eric moved his hand up her legs to her bare pussy, which he found to be already dripping with moistness. He began to finger-fuck her sopping cunt, the noises of her squishing not quite audible over the hum of the aircraft. God she was tight, he thought. It was a wonder she could ever fit his big cock in there, but she sure did.

Of course, that's not the only place she had managed to fit his behemoth member. As their relationship had been starting, even though she was on the pill, Kim and Eric felt understandably reluctant to have regular cock-in-pussy sex as they were siblings-- Eric assumed this meant the extent of their relationship would be some harmless hand and mouth play.

He was shocked when one night she asked him to stick his cock up her ass, both at the request and the fact that she intended fit his huge cock up her little asshole. But physics be damned, after careful stretching and prodding she soon enough had his cock buried to the hilt up her bum, and was bouncing on it like a pogo stick. Eric returned his attentions to Kim's pussy as she approached orgasm, the palm of his hand working her clit while his fingers penetrated her, mindful to keep his arm motion to a minimum lest some passenger discover them.

Her face screwed up in passion and her pussy clamped around his hand as she came, her body still aside from the flexing of her pussy that only Eric's hand could feel under the covers.

Eric undid his fly to relieve the pressure his again-throbbing cock was under in his shorts. It momentarily made an obscene tent under the blanket before he flipped it up against his belly. Kim noticed it and was quickly drooling her incredible spit into her hand, pasting it around his cock until it was a slick mess.

She froze momentarily as the stewardess walked by, giving a harmless smile to the lady while her hand felt her brother's pulse throbbing through his engorged member. They both saw the faint hint of a sunrise out the plane window, and peeked over again at Aunt Nadia and the stranger, who still appeared to be sleeping.

"Better make this quick," she murmured with a devilish grin.

"Sis if I cum here we're going to have a CSI-caliber crime scene on our hands," Eric whispered raggedly.

"I've got it under control," she said with a confident look, "just tell me when you're almost there."

Her hands continued to work under the blanket until he felt the inevitable rush of an imminent orgasm. "Now..." he managed.

His eyes closed reflexively as she ducked her head under the blanket, her warm mouth wrapping around his bulging cock just as his balls tightened began emptying their load into her mouth. As about the second gob of cum shot into his sister's mouth he heard the stewardess's voice come over the intercom.

"Breakfast will be served in 5 minutes," the crackling speaker said. Eric finished emptying his balls and his sister quickly sat up, her throat visibly swallowing one last time. Not trace of cum was left anywhere. Eric checked across the aisle, where Nadia and the other passenger were slowly coming to, appearing none the wiser.

The stewardess came around shortly after, offering croissants or bagels with coffee, but Kim declined. "No thanks, I've already had breakfast," she said with a dazzling smile to the attendant.

Eric looked over at Aunt Nadia, who had a smile on her face and was staring right back at him before casually returning to her magazine.

---

Well, Nadia thought, this just got a whole lot more interesting. She flipped through her copy of Cosmo, absent-mindedly inspecting the pages. She was sure that this trip to Italy would be awkward and boring, like most events with her sister, Katerina, and her family.

Katerina had always been the responsible one, marrying young to the rich Dave, and having children right away. Their immigrant parents were so happy that Kat found a rich man to take care of her, and even happier at the arrival of young Kim and Eric. Nadia had a slightly different life trajectory, and she felt, a much more entertaining one. She sang in several punk bands which made their way through the Seattle scene, getting close to fame but never really breaking through. The road was exhilarating, though, and she paved it in true punk fashion with sex and drugs.

Now slightly older, and with a different outlook on life she worked a respectable marketing job and the only outward remnant of lurid past was a rose tattoo on her shoulder. Life was great, except it wasn't. Both Nadia and Katerina had inherited their mother's fashion-model Slavic looks, and the same pull that attracted kind, responsible Dave to Kat attracted a flurry of asshole miscreants to Nadia over the years.

She supposed that she went looking for it; after all, she thrived on passion, whether it was fighting or fucking. But as she approached an age where she was wanting to settle down, the bad boys who turned her on so much in her twenties were grating on her nerves. This last one had really hurt though. In an attempt to change her patterns, Nadia began dating Joel, a kind, quiet man who worked at a bank and rarely raised his voice, only to find out recently that Joel had been stealing money from her. The fallout was immense, and as a gesture her sister Kat invited her along to their planned out, lavish trip to Florence at the last minute.

Nadia didn't want to impose, but not quite as much as she didn't want to be alone, wallowing in her despair over love lost.

So she packed her things, put on a fake smile and met her sister's family at the airport at an ungodly hour this morning. She had been getting some much needed sleep, and surely getting ogled by the creepy old man sitting next to her, until about ten minutes ago when she woke abruptly.

Her eyes were barely open when she was drawn to movement from across the aisle. It was Kim's seat, although at the moment it appeared almost unoccupied. Then her eyes made out the slight rocking movement beneath the blanket, and traveled up to Eric's handsome face, his eyes closed and his face contorted. A few moments later Kim was quickly sitting up from under the blanket, a smile that Nadia recognized barely playing across Kim's lips.

Nadia quickly pretended to be asleep, and stayed so several minutes. Now breakfast had come, and Nadia had had some time to think. She was certain that Kim had just sucked her brother's cock after hearing her make her little joke to the stewardess. And honestly, she wasn't shocked or upset-- she was almost entertained.

Taking another glance at Eric, she could honestly see why Kim would want to have his cock in her mouth. He was a very handsome boy, the stubble on his strong jawline giving him a slightly older look than his 19 years of age. She didn't even really mind the brother-sister thing, or the fact that it was her sister's children, because after all the bad relationships she had had she was done trying to figure out "normal". She guessed when it came down to it she still just had a healthy contempt for authority, and nothing seemed more rebellious than putting your brother's cock in your mouth.

But this sure would make their week together in a hotel room with two beds more interesting. She wondered how far they had taken it, whether they were really fucking or just fooling around. When she and Kat were younger they had fooled around a little, though Kat was never really into it like Nadia was. Kat played more the innocent, curious kid, while Nadia ravenously devoured her sister's cunt. That only happened a couple times, though, and it was so long ago Nadia wondered if Kat even remembered it.

Since then Nadia had had a couple girlfriends tossed into her shopping cart full of crappy lovers, and looked back fondly on them, mostly. She never had the privilege of having a brother, but figured if he looked anything like Eric she might have tried a little something at some point.

The grin she gave him a minute ago sure seemed to have spooked him, though. Well, whatever happened it would be better than a week alone in dreary Seattle, she decided as she caught the pervy old man next to her sneaking another peek at her tits.

She leaned over to him and whispered, "Sorry if I talked in my sleep, I always do that when I cum." His eyes widened and he stammered some response before smiling and looking away. That ought to keep you entertained, she thought with a mental chuckle as she leaned back in her seat, seeing both the man and Eric admiring her rack as she closed her eyes, hoping to get some more sleep before their trip began.

---

The plane landed in Florence with a bump, and Eric closed the book he was pretending to read. Did Aunt Nadia really see Kim sucking his cock? The thought couldn't be removed from his brain; he just hoped it didn't look plastered to his face as he walked through the airport. The family was lively after their long flight, eager to start the vacation.

Kim was being Kim, always talking, always making jokes, and providing a constant stream of thoughts to those around her, from the absurd to the mundane. His mother Katerina occasionally admonished Kim when she said something too outlandish, and Eric and his father Dave sat back and listened, usually laughing at the ridiculous exchange between mother and daughter.

12