Kim And Her Mother And Me

Story Info
An incestuous threesome.
4.5k words
4.49
279.9k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Sirk
M_Sirk
163 Followers

I had only met Kim's mother Brenda once before, when she came out from England to attend our wedding. She had caused a bit of a scandal on that occasion, getting quite drunk and going home with one of my old school friends. (Later, I got him to describe their encounter in some detail.) From this you will gather that Brenda is a bit of a wild woman. I had liked her a lot.

I was therefore quite pleased when Kim told me that Brenda was coming out again for a two-week holiday. We were both due for a holiday ourselves, and decided to take some time off work while she was here. We also came up with the idea of a camping trip, which would give Brenda the opportunity of seeing some of the country.

She arrived on a Friday and Kim brought her home from the airport. As she came in the door she gave me a hug and a very loud kiss on the cheek. She was looking as flamboyant as usual, wearing a flowing, green satin dress, with beads around her neck and gold rings on her fingers

Brenda, who is in her early forties, looks a lot like Kim and, as I knew from photos, looked even more like her when she was young. They both have red hair and big breasts, with Brenda's having gotten bigger as she has grown older. She still looks terrific for her age, which gives me an idea of how Kim will look in years to come. The outlook is good.

That evening, we took her out to dinner. Brenda was a little less talkative than usual thanks to jetlag, and she had an early night. The next day, Kim took her shopping in the city, while I went to pick up the campervan I had hired. We planned to make an early start on Sunday morning.

Kim and I were in our bedroom packing on Saturday night, and she was telling me some stories about her mother. Kim's parents had split up when she was about five years old. Soon after that, Kim and her father emigrated here and he married again. Brenda, who never remarried, stayed in the UK where she had various jobs, including working in a nightclub for several years. She had been an actress and a model, and had done some nude shots for magazines – she had shown some of these to Kim during one of her trips back there. "She was awfully proud of them," Kim had told me.

"Don't be surprised if she strips off at some stage during our trip," Kim said, stuffing a towel into a bag. "If you think I'm an exhibitionist, wait till you see Mum."

Kim is indeed an exhibitionist, as I am. We often go nude around the house and in our garden, and pay regular visits to a nudist beach nearby. One of my hobbies is taking explicit photos of Kim, including shots of me fucking her. I like to post them on the net and swap them with other men and couples. I love the idea of strangers looking at my wife's tits and pussy, and Kim likes to read their comments.

As planned, we set off around 8 o'clock the next morning, and headed up the coast. We stopped at a few towns and tourist spots on the way, and Brenda loaded up on souvenir kitsch. We had lunch at a big old hotel in one town. Kim and I took turns driving, and Brenda kept us entertained telling us stories about her life, including the appearances she had made in British TV shows (I realised that I had probably seen her in some of these as a kid).

At around 4 o'clock we stopped to stretch our legs. I wandered into the bushes by the side of the road and found myself looking down a short, steep, red clay cliff onto a small, secluded and very pretty beach. I called to Kim and her mother to have a look at it, and we decided to camp there for the night.

I moved the campervan to a clearing and we set up a little table and chairs next to it. I poured myself a beer, and Kim opened a bottle of wine which she and Brenda shared. It was a sunny day, with a lovely cool breeze blowing off the water.

"I think I'll go for a dip," I said.

"What a good idea," said Brenda. "Though I didn't bring a bathing suit. I don't expect anyone will mind if I go in the buff, do you?"

"No, I wouldn't think so," I said. Kim smiled knowingly at me.

I went into the van and found some towels and sunscreen lotion. I also picked up my digital camera, which is never far from my side.

The three of us made our way down the cliff and onto the beach, where we spread our towels on the sand. We began to strip off, with me watching Brenda out of the corner of my eye. She was wearing a white blouse and a pair of navy blue shorts. She peeled off the blouse then pulled down the shorts and kicked them off, which left her in a white bra and panties. She had her back to me as she unhooked the bra, but then she turned around and I saw her big, slightly pendulous breasts as they were released from the cups. Her belly was just slightly rounded and, as she pulled the panties down, I was surprised to see that her pussy was shaved – just like Kim's, in fact. Oh, well, I thought, like mother, like daughter.

When we were all naked we ran down the sand into the water, which was quite warm, and splashed about merrily in it for a while. At one point, Brenda swam up to me and gave me a hug, and I felt her big tits pressed against my chest.

When we had had enough of the water, we walked back up the beach. Brenda and Kim, still dripping, sat down next to each other. I towelled myself dry, feeling Brenda's eyes on me as I did so. I turned toward her so she could get a good look at my cock.

I picked up my camera and, nonchalantly looking around, snapped a few photos of the scenery. Then I pointed it at Kim and her mother, who were sitting with their knees drawn up, both smiling. Just as I was about to take a picture Kim, with a wicked look on her face, parted her legs, giving me a clear view of her cunt. After I had taken a couple of shots, I saw Brenda glance at her. She looked back at me and, mindful I guess of her daughter upstaging her, also parted her legs.

It was only at this point that the strangeness of the situation hit me – to be photographing a mother and daughter naked together like this. I looked at Brenda's cunt – her mons was a little plumper than Kim's but otherwise they looked the same – and thought, my God, Kim came out of there.

Brenda put her arm around Kim. "Isn't she gorgeous?" she said to me. "You're a lucky man. Just look at those tits" – here she cupped one of Kim's breasts in her hand – "you can thank me for those."

"Mum!" said Kim, embarrassed.

"Much obliged," I said. I realised that the sight of them was starting to give me an erection, and I lay face down on my towel to hide it.

After sunning ourselves for another hour or so we returned to the van. Kim made a tuna salad, which we washed down with white wine. We all got a little drunk. At one point, while Kim was in the van, Brenda came up to me and put her arms around me and kissed me on the mouth, slipping her tongue in. After leaving the beach she hadn't put her bra back on, and her breasts were naked under her blouse. I reached under it and cupped one of them and squeezed it gently. Then we heard Kim calling from the van, she couldn't find something she was looking for – and Brenda and I broke away from each other.

I woke the next morning in the van, lying on the fold-out bed at the back of it next to Kim, who lay facing the wall. I felt a hand on my leg and rolled over to see Brenda kneeling on the floor beside the bed, a towel around her waist but otherwise naked. Smiling and putting a finger to her lips, she pulled the sheet that was covering me up until my penis was exposed. As often happens, I had woken with something of a hard-on. Brenda put her face close to my cock, examining it, then took it in her warm, soft hand and squeezed it gently. She began to wank me, massaging my balls with her other hand as she did so.

When I was completely hard she licked slowly up the shaft to the head, which she kissed, then slipped her mouth over it and began to suck, taking me in so deep that her lips brushed against my balls. She was clearly an expert at this – it felt incredible. After a minute or so I couldn't control myself and came in her mouth. My whole body shook as I did so – I was amazed Kim didn't wake up.

Brenda stood up. She opened her mouth so I could see my sperm on her tongue, swallowed it, smiled and walked towards the front of the van. "Would you like a cup of tea?" she called out.

"Ah, yes," I said. I kissed Kim on the cheek and she stirred and put her arm around me.

I got up and threw some clothes on. It was almost nine o'clock. I stepped out of the van and looked around, pleased to see that the weather was holding up. I noticed Brenda standing a few feet from the van. As I watched, she slipped the towel from around her waist and squatted down on the ground, and then I saw a thick stream of yellow piss gush from her pussy and splash onto the dirt. She noticed me watching her, smiled cheekily, and kept pissing.

An hour later we were on our way. We continued up the coast as we had the day before, stopping occasionally to grab something to eat or drink. We ended up in another town with a large pub where a band were playing that night, and decided to stop there.

Brenda went off to buy something, leaving Kim and me at the pub. "So," asked Kim, "How are you coping with mother?"

"Oh, okay. She gave me a blowjob this morning."

"A blowjob?! When?"

"This morning, when I was in bed."

"Where was I?"

"Asleep next to me."

Kim looked astonished.

Now I should explain a few things about Kim and me. We realised soon after we met that we were quite sex-mad and were never going to be monogamous. We made an agreement that, as long as we were together, we would be completely open with each other about our desires and fantasies, and would allow each other to act them out – within reason. So far, the arrangement had worked wonderfully. We had been to swinger's clubs, where I had watched strangers fucking her, and needless to say I was always happy to see her indulge her lesbian tastes. I had sometimes wondered what her limits were, however.

For a while she didn't say anything. Then she shook her head and said, "The old tart. So how was it?"

I smiled. "It was very good."

"So I suppose you'd like to fuck her," she said.

"I'd love to. Would you mind if I did?"

Kim took in a deep breath. "No, no, I suppose not."

"Will you watch me doing it?"

"Yes, if you want."

"Will you join in?"

Her eyes widened. I took hold of her hands and kissed them. "Kim," I said, "yesterday when we were on the beach, and you two were naked together, and she was touching your tits, that was so exciting. I'd just love to watch the two of you making out. Have you ever fantasised about doing that?"

And then I saw a very rare thing – Kim blushing. She hung her head. "Yes," she whispered.

"Really? Tell me all about it. Go on." She was still looking down. "What?"

"Well, she said, "she came out to visit me once. I hadn't seen her for about four years, and I'd just moved out of home, just started at uni. I told her she could sleep in my bed and I would take the couch, but she insisted we sleep together. It sort of felt strange to me and I... Anyway, we'd been talking all night, catching up, having some wine. She was telling me about her various boyfriends and their sexual preferences, which embarrassed me a bit – I wasn't so open minded in those days.

Anyway, I got ready for bed, put a nightie on. I got into the bed and Mum got in just wearing her panties. We were hugging each other and I had my face against her breasts and...they felt so nice and I started to kiss them. I don't know, it was sort of strange, but it felt really good. And Mum was going, "Mmmm..." so she obviously didn't mind it, and she was touching my tits too. After a while I realised from her breathing that she had gone to sleep. I rolled over so I had my back to her, and I rubbed myself until I came, then I felt really ashamed and I hardly slept all night. So...that was it."

I looked at Kim, entranced. I leant across the table and kissed her.

Brenda came up suddenly with a shopping bag in her hand and sat at the table. "Well, look at these two lovebirds," she said. "Married now, what, three years?"

"Almost," Kim said.

"Well, it's good to see."

"So, who wants a drink?" I said.

"Mmm, mine's a gin and tonic, love," said Brenda. I went to the bar.

We had dinner there, and stayed for the band. Brenda got drunk, danced with a couple of guys, and I was beginning to think we might lose her for the night.

I was coming out of the toilet when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Brenda. Before I knew what was happening she had dragged me through a door leading into the carpark.

She threw her arms around me and gave me a kiss. "Did you like what I did this morning?" she asked.

"Yes, of course."

"Does Kim do that for you?"

"Well, yes, she's been known to."

"Does she do it as good as me?"

I smiled. "No, not as good as you."

She was wearing a short-sleeved yellow top that buttoned at the front and was tight over her breasts, and a batik skirt. Throwing one arm around my neck she kissed me again, and as she did so, grabbed one of my hands and pushed it up her skirt and between her legs. I could feel her slit through her panties, which were moist.

"When are you going to fuck me?" she whispered into my ear.

I could see a few other people on the other side of the carpark, walking towards the pub.

"Well, not here," I said. "Later." I pulled my hand away from her crotch. "Now you behave yourself." She giggled like a schoolgirl, and we went back inside.

We had a few more drinks and left the pub about eleven. We were all pretty drunk by now. It took about ten minutes to walk to the van, with Kim and I helping Brenda along, all three of us laughing and Brenda singing a Robbie Williams song at the top of her voice. At one point she stopped and said, "Hang on, I gotta pee." She lifted her skirt, pulled her panties to one side and stood with her legs apart, and for the second time during the trip I watched her piss.

"Oh, Mum!" was all Kim said.

When we got back to the van, Brenda was still in the mood for a party. As I opened a bottle of wine, she put the radio on, flicked though some stations and settled on 'Lady Marmalade', which she started to dance to. Within the confined space of the van, this looked more than a little absurd, and Kim and I both laughed.

"Take it off!" I yelled, clapping. Brenda smiled lasciviously. Kim, who was sitting down watching the performance, turned to me with look of mock horror on her face, then smiled as if to say, "What can you do?"

Brenda leant back against the wall and ran her hands up the front of her body, grasping her tits and squeezing them. She unbuttoned her yellow top at the front and slowly pulled it open. Underneath it she was wearing a white bra. After dancing around a bit more, she slipped her fingers into the right cup of the bra and pulled it down so that one big breast popped out.

For a moment she just stood there, the breast sticking out obscenely, jiggling slightly as she moved to the music. She licked one index finger and ran it around the stubby brown nipple. Then, holding the round, soft breast in both hands, she bent her head down and kissed the top of it, and lifted it so she could get the nipple into her mouth.

I glanced at Kim again. She wasn't laughing anymore. Instead she was staring at her mother, fascinated. Brenda must have looked at her, for suddenly she came forward, her tit still sticking out, grabbed Kim's hands and pulled her up off the seat. "Come on, Kimmie. You do a strip too. We'll have a competition." She jerked a thumb towards me. "He can be the judge."

"No problem," I said, sitting down on the seat Kim had vacated.

There was some awful disco song playing on the radio now that I didn't recognise, but it wasn't the music I was interested in. Kim, after offering a token resistance, gave in and began to dance, one hip bumping against her mother's and both of them laughing hysterically. Brenda had pulled her bra right down now so that both breasts were out and wobbling liquidly as she danced. Kim, who was wearing a loose cotton blouse, no bra underneath it, and a pair of cut-off jeans, lifted her blouse and stuck her chest out.

Brenda pulled the yellow top off her head, unhooked her bra at the back and whipped it off, and began to shake her tits. As Kim stripped her blouse off too, Brenda grabbed her and they began to dance face-to-face, their bare breasts pushed together. I clapped and shouted encouragement.

Unzipping my pants, I drew my cock out and began to wank. When Brenda noticed this, she broke away from Kim, undid her batik skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her panties were of white material which was almost transparent so you could see her slit through it. She squatted down with her legs apart, pulled the panties aside and began to rub her shaved pussy.

Kim, keeping up, undid her cut-off jeans and slipped them and her panties off, and joined Brenda on the floor. For the next minute or so mother and daughter were side by side, playing with themselves, as I stroked my dick, which was quite hard now.

Then Brenda stood up and stepped towards me. Her heavy tits hung in front of my face. I reached up for them eagerly, kissed them and licked the big brown nipples.

Brenda fell to her knees. She took hold of my cock briefly, then wrapped her tits around it and squeezed them together. The swollen head of my prick could just be seen between the two big mounds of flesh. Bending her head, Brenda was able to get her mouth on it and began to suck as I moved my hips up and down, tit-fucking her.

Kim was kneeling beside her mother, watched her blowing me. After a couple of minutes Brenda drew away from me. She took my cock in her hand again and pointed it at Kim, and Kim, without saying anything, leant forward and took it in her mouth. For perhaps two blissful minutes, they took turns with my cock. At one point both their mouths were on it as they licked up the shaft, and then their lips met at the top of it and they kissed each other, tongues slipping into each other's mouths. Seeing that, I only just stopped myself from coming.

I stood up. "Let's get onto the bed," I said. With my cock bobbing stiffly in front of me I went to the back of the van and pulled down the fold-out bed.

Brenda sat down heavily on it and I sat next to her. She kissed me on the mouth and whispered, "You're so fucking hot," into my ear

"So are you," I whispered back.

Kim came over and sat down too, on the other side of Brenda, who fell back on the bed with her arms outstretched. "Oh, my head's spinning," she said, and closed her eyes.

For a moment, Kim and I sat looking at her naked body. Kim put her hand on her mother's stomach, rubbed it gently, then moved slowly up to her breasts. Her fingers brushed over the brown nipples, making them stiffen.

Meanwhile, I had drawn Brenda's legs apart and was gazing at her cunt. I got in close, taking in its smell, and began to lick it, spreading it open with my fingers to expose the red, meaty labia. The juice was oozing out of her now. I pushed my face into it, my tongue lapping at her hot, wet hole.

I looked up, my nose, mouth and chin slick with pussy juice, and saw that Kim was nuzzling her mother's breasts, he lips around one stubby nipple. "Oh God, Kim, yes," Brenda was saying.

Suddenly she sat up, blinking as if she had just woken up, and looked at me and at Kim in a slightly dazed way. I thought maybe she had come to her senses and realised what she was doing and was going to stop. But then she threw her arms around Kim and started to kiss her fiercely, and hands were on Kim's tits, squeezing them. It was something to see.

I had four fingers in Brenda's cunt now, pushing them hard into her, making her squirm, but I couldn't get my whole fist in. Withdrawing my hand I held it to Kim's face, and slipped my slimy fingers into her mouth so that she could taste them.

M_Sirk
M_Sirk
163 Followers
12