Kim & Jack Pt. 02

Story Info
Long Distance Couple make the time pass by sharing fantasies.
1.4k words
3.92
8.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To: Jack

From: Kimberly

RE: A Fantasy

I'm coming up the stairs from my bedroom to take a shower. As I pass by the front door the bell rings. I am curious and surprised. It's the middle of the day, who could be at the door? I open it to find you standing on the porch, hand raised to give a knock. I am shocked to see you there and give out a happy yelp as I grab your hand and pull you into the house.

Once I have pulled you in and shut the door, I stand on tiptoe and throw my arms around your neck. "I'm so happy to see you!!!", I squeal as I hug you tight. As your arms wrap around me, a shock of desire shoots through me. I am not surprised, this is not the first time an innocent touch or look from you has sent my senses reeling, leaving me aroused. I wonder (as I have before), if you notice. Do you know what you do to me? And if so, how does it make you feel?

I loosen my arms and go to take a step back from you but you tighten your hold on me and when I look up surprised there is a look in your eyes that I have never seen before. It floors me and floods me with desire. My eyes widen and goosebumps rise all over my body... I need to look away before I give myself away.

My mouth has gone dry as I go to speak. I tell you that I was about to go take a shower and if you like you can come up and chat with me or make yourself at home on the couch and I will be right down. I see something flash in your eyes again you grip me tighter then release me. You tell me to lead the way.

As I turn around to walk up the stairs your arms wrap around my waist and pull me back to you. I can feel your lips near my ear as you tell me that you are glad that you decided to stop by today. I barely hold back the moan I feel welling up inside of me. Every hair on my body rises at your touch and your voice. I want to turn around and push you back against the door and kiss you silly but I control myself and start walking up the stairs.

When we get to the top of the stairs you turn me around and pull me into your arms and lower your head, my heart starts beating hard as I watch you lower your head till your mouth touches mine. Its not a long kiss but its enough to let me know things have changed this is no longer just an innocent friendship.

You pull back and turn me around again and slap my butt while you tell me to hurry up and get this shower over with. You don't see it but there is a flash in my eyes. I have decided to go with what I feel and take a chance.

I have you go into the bathroom first. I am suddenly nervous and blushing but I have made up my mind and there is no going back. I have wanted this for too long. I put my hands on your shoulders and push you down to sit on the closed toilet. I stand in front of you and, with a boldness I have never felt before, I start gathering my dress in my hands and lifting the hem up to my hips. I straddle your lap.

I continue to pull my dress up, revealing my naked body. When the dress is off, I throw it aside. Looking into your eyes, I see that you are stunned. I grab your hands and place them on my breasts. I lean in to kiss, our lips and tongues tangling. I feel your hands start to move, your fingers find my nipples. I groan and pull away from you. I stand up to turn on the water in the shower, the room begins to fill with steam.

I turn back to you and ask, "Join me in the shower?"

You jump up and start to remove your shirt. I stop you and say, "I want to do this.,,"

I start by placing my hands on your chest and run them down your body, sliding under your shirt and begin to lift it up and over your head, making sure my hands brush your body. I throw the shirt on the floor, it lands on top of my dress. I place my hands back on your chest, rubbing up and down and around to your back pulling you close, my nipples brushing against you.

My hands start lower and at your waist they slide around to the front. You freeze and we both suck in air as I start to undo your pants and slide them and your underwear down. I watch while you step out of them. I can see how excited you are and seeing your hard cock excites me even more.... I have to fight myself not to touch you.

I take your hand and pull you into the shower with me. Once in there I back you into the wall, all thoughts of getting clean are gone. I move in close. the water soaking us both, my wet body sliding against yours. You lean down and take my mouth is a hot wet passionate kiss that shakes me.

Our hands wild over each other exploring. I can feel your hardness pressing against my belly.

I can't wait any longer and I sink to my knees in front of you. Running my hands down your body as I go. I pause to look at whats before my face. My hands are now on your thighs rubbing up and down then around to the back and up to your butt. I pull you closer to me and flick my tongue out to circle your tip. Bringing one hand up I grip your hard cock and slowly start to stroke my thumb rubbing along the underside of your shaft. I lean in closer and take your head into my mouth and start to suck a little.

I take my hand away and I take you all the way into my mouth my hand reaches between your legs to caress and fondle your balls. I continue sliding your cock in and out of my mouth one had on your ass, I can feel you clenching your muscles. I can feel you are about to cum so I slide you out of my mouth and take up with my hands again and watch as you come all over my chest the water from the shower washing it away before I can do anything.

You lean back, panting and then you pull me up to my feet. We kiss again then your hands begin wandering over my body till I am moaning and begging you for more. You slide your hand between my legs. A finger sliding along my wetness that has nothing to do with the shower. I moan louder and can't help but move my hips as you play with me. You sink to your knees and use your mouth, tongue and fingers on me. My hands gripping your hair, my head thrown back, moaning, jerking, and screaming as you make me come.

We are both shaky and panting as we finally get to washing each other. Amazingly, we both start to get turned on all over again so we finish our shower and wrap up in towels and hurry down to my bedroom to play the rest of the afternoon.

– Kim

P.S. I came for you also, went to bed dreaming about you. Was laying in bed, half asleep before I got up to get ready for work. I laid there thinking that I wanted to rewrite my shower for you The first time I wasn't sure what you wanted or how far to go, I was afraid to get to into a fantasy and find out that's not what you wanted. How surprised I was to see you had left me an email. I read it before work and was turned on and frustrated all day!!!