Kim & Jack Pt. 04

Story Info
Long Distance Couple make the time pass by sharing fantasies.
800 words
4.2
10k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To: Jack

From: Kim

My clit is still throbbing from the climax you have given me. I sink into your arms one leg thrown over yours pulling you close. One arm wrapped around you slowly rubbing your back. My face is tucked into your chest. I can feel your hardness against me. It excites me to know that you are hard for me. I flex my hips toward you causing your beautiful hard cock to slide against me. I gasp at the sensation.

I'm torn on what to do next. I want to make you come but I'm not sure how I want to do it. Do I roll you onto your back and work my way down your body till my mouth is filled with your throbbing cock? Do I roll you onto your back and straddle your hips and slide my aching pussy onto you?

Another thrust from you sends shock-waves of pleasure along my body and helps me make up my mind. I now know what I want. I use my hands on your shoulders to roll you onto your back I move to straddle you. I am on my knees over you and your cock is pressing into my wetness. I thrust my hips a few times to rub you along me but not yet in. I am dripping all over you. I lean down brushing my breasts against you as I lean in for a kiss. I love the feel of your mouth on mine. Our tongues tangling, nibbling and sucking on each others lips. While we are kissing I continue to thrust against you till I can't take it anymore I need to feel you in me.

I rise up and get my feet under me. Both feet placed close to either side of your hips. I rise up and grab your hard cock and slide down into you. I instantly groan as you fill me up. I close my eyes for a moment head thrown back breasts thrust forward. I feel your hands on my breasts as I start to move. First rocking my hips back and forth. I feel you rocking with me. Forcing your cock deeper into me. Then I begin to move up and down your hips rise up and match my down movement so I get every bit of you.

With each thrust we both moan as I squeeze you deep inside me. We start to move faster. After a few more thrusts I slow down a little. "Hang on" I say and I get back onto my knees and lean over you offering my breasts to you as I rock my hips into yours. I begin to move faster I pull my breast away from your mouth and I lean back, my hands behind me.

You run one hand down my body and slide a finger between us and begin to flick my clit. I scream your name at the touch. My breasts are bouncing all over and each time we thrust against each other it sends wave after wave of intense pleasure all over my body and I pray that this feels as good for you. I can't help it-- I am nearly screaming. With your other hand you grab a breast and start rubbing my nipple. Not sure I can take anymore of this. I scream and come-- squeezing you hard inside me. I feel you throb as you come with me. I continue squeezing you as I feel you fill me with your hot cum.

I collapse forward my hands on either side of your head. My arms are shaking I bury my face into your neck as I continue to feel waves of release. We are both panting and you are still inside of me and I feel you throb a little.

I whisper into your ear. "Oh Jack, thank you."

I slowly slide off of you and lay next to you my body is still quivering a little. In a little bit after we both have recovered I want to take my time and make you come again with my mouth and hands. I love touching and playing with your body watching, feeling you get excited and making you come from my touch.

–Kim

P.S.

Jack, I really have enjoyed your stories. I have printed them out and like I said before have re-read them several times. Really disappointed I didn't get to talk to you much today but looking forward to getting a chance to talk to you soon. I hope I don't sound too silly but I check my email at least once a day and am thrilled when I see one from you. I sound like an idiot I am sure so going to go now. Hope you enjoy this.