Kim & Kate Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife is tormented while hubby enjoys affair.
2k words
4.38
126.1k
74

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love constructive criticism so if you have advice on how to make my writing better I would love to hear it. However, if you do not like the story's I like because of the topic or if all you have to say is "that sucked" then please do not bother commenting.

*****

I kissed Kim on the lips softly. Lightning shot through my body. I held her close to me. These feelings I was having were like nothing else I had ever experienced. They reminded me of the feelings I had with my wife when we first met. Only this was much more intense.

It was December, just after Christmas. The end of the year was coming up quickly and it looked like it was going to be a happy New Year. I had been seeing Kim for a little over a month. What had started out as a way to push my wife into the ultimate submission and humiliation, had turned into something much, much more. I genuinely enjoyed Kim's company. She was funny, smart and arrogant. But also really sweet and kind once you got to know her. In the beginning our relationship was based mostly on Kim's hate for my wife and on sex, but now we had grown past that. We made personal connections that propelled our relationship into an unknown world.

We stood together at the end of the dock, watching the waves roll in under the sunset. I held Kim in my arms and wrapped her protectively with my coat to save her from the winter winds. I could feel her soft, warm body pressed closely to mine. I wanted her. Right then and there. But unfortunately Kim's parents had planned a family getaway for the New Year. Kim needed to go home and get ready to leave.

We walked slowly back to her car. Neither of us seemed ready for the afternoon to end. I was amazed at how amazing she was. It was unfair that one girl should get to possess so many amazing qualities. At her car we kissed again, and then said good bye for the night. I watched as she drove away, and then made my way back to my car.

On the way home I my mind wandered. I couldn't believe how lucky I was. I knew men who would kill to be in the position I was in. I had just spent the day with a beautiful 18 year old girl and now I was going home to my wife, who knew everything and encouraged my affair.

I found Kate at home, right where I told her to be. I had given her very specific instructions for when I was gone. There was a list of things I needed done around the house and there was no doubt that Kate had finished all of them. Obedience was her strength. I had promised Kate that we would play tonight if she got everything done. I had also promised to answer some of her questions about Kim. I just had to be careful not to tell her to much. I didn't want Kate to accidentally figure out who she was until I was ready.

Kate was kneeling in the floor in the middle of the living room, waiting patiently for my return. She was naked except for the chastity belt I had recently locked her in and the pink collar she wore around her neck. Her eyes lit up with excitement when she saw me. I could see a hundred questions building inside of her. As I walked past her into the kitchen I placed my hand on her head and told her that she had done a good job. Then I left her kneeling there while I ate.

I sat alone at the kitchen table and enjoyed the meal that Kate had prepared for me. I thought again at how lucky I was. Once I was finished I picked up Kate's leash from the counter and returned to the living room. Kate was exactly where I had left her. I hooked the leash to her collar and led her to the guest bed room, where Kate had been sleeping. I gestured for her to lie on the bed and she silently obeyed. Once she was comfortable I locked her arms and legs in leather restraints that were anchored to the bed. Once I had her securely locked in place I twisted the key in the lock of her chastity device and released her from it.

Normally I wouldn't go through so much trouble to maintain Kate's chastity. What did I care if she masturbated while I was in the next room fucking some slut? I didn't, but this time was different. Kim was not just "some slut" and for this to work I needed Kate to be more submissive, more controlled and more horny than she had ever been in her life. So I stopped having sex with her all together and I stopped allowing her to orgasm. I ran my hands down Kate's naked body, careful to avoid her pussy. Her breath quickened as I touched her and she strained against her restraints.

"So, "I started. "What do you want to know."

"Her name?" Kate's eyes were closed and her chest rose and fell heavily.

"No." I told her. "What else?" I traced her bare breasts with my fingertips and grazed her hard nipples lightly.

"What does she look like?" Kate asked. Her face was flushed

"She is beautiful." I told her. "She has long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. The most beautiful I've ever seen. Her skin is pale and soft and smooth. She has the cutest dimples in her cheeks when she smiles and her smile... her smile is gorgeous. She is about 5'3 , very skinny, very athletic. She carries most of her weight in her ass. Her ass is perfectly round. She has long silky, smooth legs. They feel perfect wrapped around my waist." I let the last sentence hang in the air. I massaged the inside of Kate's thighs. I ran my hands right up to her pussy and then retreated. Kate was now moaning slightly.

"What do you do together?" she asked

"Lots of things," I told her. "Today we went to the beach and had lunch by the pier. Then we walked around together for a while. Put our toes in the sand. We talked a lot. We kissed. I held her in my arms. We watched the sun set."

I graced the outer lips of Kate's vagina with my fingers. It sent shivers through her body. Her pussy was dripping wet. There was a puddle forming beneath her. Kate pushed her hips toward my hand, I moved my hand back away from her. She sighed heavily.

"What else do you want to know?" I asked her.

"How old is she?" Kate was straining against her restraints now. Her voice was forced, as if she were out of breath.

"Eighteen," I answered. I fet Kate shudder under my hands.

It was an amazing sight to see. I never get tired of getting my wife worked up like this. I couldn't imagine how she could get so turned on my the thought of me being with another woman. I have never seen a woman get a horny as Kate was. She fought hard against the restraints and pushed her self toward me, aching for me to touch her. I finally gave her what she wanted. I slipped a finger into her opening. Kate moaned loudly.

"What was she wearing?" Kate asked breathlessly.

"A sundress," I told her. "It was pink. It was mid length, coming down about halfway down her thigh. It showed off her ass and legs perfectly. She also wore a pretty high pair of wedges that made her ass looked even better." I felt for Kate's clit with my index finger. It was extremely engorged. I fingered her softly for a few minutes. Kate's body began to shake. I knew she was about to have an orgasm, so I stopped. She squirmed helplessly on the bed, begging me not to stop. I waited until she calmed down to continue.

"What else do you want to know?" I asked.

"How many time have you fucked her?"

"Thats none of your business," I told her. Kate already had a good idea about how many time Kim and I had had sex. She was usually in the next room when we did it. But it drove her crazy to think that I was fucking her behind her back too. "What else?"

I answered all of Kate's questions, some of them more than once. She wanted to know how she was in bed, if she was a good kisser, when I would see her again. I told Kate nearly every detail of mine and Kim's relationship. Every time I would answer a question I would play with her clit until she was on the edge of cuming, and then I would stop. I kept Kate on edge for about an hour and a half before I got tired and decided to call it a night. She begged me to let her orgasm but I refused. Tears of frustration and lust rolled down her face as I locked her back inside her chastity belt. I did decide to be nice and let her sleep in the bed with me. I figured since there was no chance of spending the night with Kim it wouldn't hurt.

I spent the rest of the holiday break torturing my wife like this. She spent the day cleaning and cooking while I was at work. When I got home I would play with her until she couldn't take it anymore then I would lock her back up. I had Kate in a constant state of sexual arousal. She was hungry for any sexual contact at all. She practically begged to suck my cock every night. I knew it was getting close to time for her and Kim to come face to face.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Texts with Kim

8:37 pm

Her: Hey

Me: Hey

Her: What's up?

Me: NM torturing my wife lol u?

Her: LOL, nm bored. missing you :(

Me: Aw I miss you too. Are you not having fun with the fam?

Her: NO. so boring.

Me: well at least you will be back in a few days.

Her: Yeah, can't wait. Can I ask you somethin?

Me: What?

Her: What are we to each other? I mean I know we are fuck buddies but I can't help but think that maybe we're more than that...?

Her: I don't mean to be pushy or anything

Her: nvm, forget I said anything about it. Sorry. I feel stupid now.

Me: Aw baby don't feel stupid. Do you want to be more than just fuck buddies? Like boyfriend/girlfriend?

Her: ... only if you want... I don't want you to feel like you have to...

Me: I would love to be more than just your friend :) will you be my girlfriend?

Her: ... Seriously?

Me: Seriously.

Her: Yes! :)

Me: :)

Her: <3

1:01 pm

Her: So your wife does everything you tell her too, no matter what?

Me: Yeah pretty much lol. She is very obedient.

Her: Ew. Like a dog.

Me: LOL

Her: What about when I'm there? Will she do what I say?

Me: I usually don't let other women tell her what to do. Just me.

Her: Aw :( I wanted to boss her around for a change. I thought I was different from the other girls :(

Me: You are different.

Her : :(

Me: Why do you want to boss her around so bad?

Her: Idk I just get so wet thinking about it. You and me snuggling on the couch. Her on her hands and knees waiting for me to tell her what to do.

Me: Okay, if thats what makes you happy , you can boss her around.

Her: :)

Her: Omg I am so wet right now.

Her: I can't wait to get back home and fuck your brains out!