Kim & Kate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But..I didn't... I didn't expect this."

"Don't talk back to me, Kate, "Kim looked really mad. I thought she might slap Kate in the face. I thought about interrupting but I remembered the conversation I had had with Kim earlier. I remembered looking in to her deep blue eyes. "Trust me." she had said. So I did.

"I am very disappointed in you Kate. If you don't straighten up I will send you back to your own house for the rest of the week. Is that what you want? To spend the week at home alone while me and Josh have all the fun?

"No, Ma'am. Please don't send me home," Kate cried.

"Then I suggest you start taking care of my guests." Kate looked at Kim and then back to the guy with the $50. Then she looked over at me as if expecting me to say something. When I didn't she looked at the ground.

The guy spoke next. "Well baby what's it gonna be? Do you want a tip or not?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you." Kate sank reluctantly onto her knees in front of him. He freed his cock from his pants. Kate slowly moved forward and opened her mouth. His cock slid inside her mouth. Her eyes became watery when it hit the back of her throat. Kyle was sitting close by.

"I got next," he said quickly as he rummaged through his wallet.

"Thats better, Kate. Good girl," Kim told her. "Now don't make me come over here again."

Kim walked back towards Riley and I. She looked at me for a moment, expecting me to say something, but I didnt.

"Why don't the three of us head upstairs and get our own party started." Kim said.

Riley responded first. "I thought you would never ask," She grabbed my hand and lead me away from the pool.

To Be Continued...

12