Kim and Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very much so," I said.

I felt Kim's foot running up the side of one of my legs and along my thigh. I reached down and positioned her foot so the heel rested on my chair. She pushed forward slightly until the sole rested gently against my cock and balls. She flexed her foot and moved it from side to side to tickle me. It felt pretty good. I ran my hand up her leg to her knee and back down.

"I like touching you. You respond very well. I find that appealing in a man," Kim said. "Let me see if I can up the ante slightly." She picked up the pot of strawberry jam and spooned out a small amount, which she dabbed on her nipples carefully. A drop of jam escaped and landed on the slight roll of fat around her stomach and she wiped it up with a finger as carefully as if it were a drop of semen. Kim licked her finger and said "Mmmmmm, it tastes very good but it's not quite the thing I'm getting used to tasting on my fingers this weekend." Her nipples were fairly erect and glistening with jam. It was turning me on, without a doubt.

Kim hadn't stopped massaging my cock with her foot; in fact, the other foot had joined the first and she was rolling it back and forth between her arches. I'd never had that done before and it was different. Definitely nice, although it was clearly just foreplay for me, but it was going to work well as an attention-getter.

"I could stare at your breasts for hours except for one thing," I said.

"And what would that be?" Kim asked.

"I'd have trouble just staring at them and not doing something a little more direct and physical."

"You seem to have managed that for quite a while in the past," Kim retorted.

"Yes, that's true, but there were two differences then. First, I hadn't made love to you yet. There was still a barrier. And second..."

"Yessss?" Kim batted her eyes at me a few times.

"I hadn't seen 'em naked, nor up close and personal, for that matter. I always knew how wonderfulyou were, Kim, but I'd only surmised how spectacular your breasts were. Now I know. And so I couldn't look at them indefinitely without considering additional forms of interaction."

"Like what? What would you do?" Kim said.

"Well, I would start by kissing them. Particularly if they had strawberry jam on them." I said.

"Like this?" Kim asked. She picked up her right breast and held the nipple up to her lips. Her tongue darted out and licked the jam on the nipple slightly, then she sucked the whole nipple into her mouth. I could see her sucking on her nipple very hard and her small moan was echoed by mine. She let the breast drop and I could see that her nipple, though clean of strawberry jam, was now shiny with saliva.

Kim lifted her left breast and made as if she was going to suck that nipple, too, but she paused right before her mouth wrapped around it. She looked up at me and said "There's enough here for two, John. Care to join me?"

"Yes, I would!" I said. I wiped my mouth quickly on my napkin and moved around to Kim's side of the table. I put my hands on her shoulders from behind and kissed her on the ear, then her cheek, and her lips when she tilted her head back. Kim obligingly pushed her chair back from the table and off to one side, so I was able to move around to her front and nibble my way down her front. I gave the de-jammed nipple a little kiss and suck, then kissed my way over to the other one. I kissed it lightly, then started sucking on it firmly. Kim cradled my head into her chest and rocked slightly.

I alternated between nipples while Kim stroked my hair and my back. I stood upright after a few minutes and said "You're pretty sweet even without the jam, but the strawberries do add a certain zest." I smacked my lips.

My cock was sticking out and Kim gripped it and stroked it a few times. I put my hands on her ribcage and said "Stand up, honey." She did and we kissed standing up. It was nice to feel those great breasts pressed into my chest. I said "Would you care for an aprés-breakfast fuck?"

Kim appeared to consider this while I ran my hands over her denim-covered ass. "And what's in it for me?" she said.

"Well, I can offer you...." I thought for a moment. "Oh, how about as many orgasms as you want before I cum?"

"Supposing I want, say, three dozen of them before you cum?" Kim said.

"Well, I can see I'd want to get out some of the toys for that, but I'm willing to give it a go. But I would also counter with the idea of you being unable to count that many orgasms before you collapsed into a puddle. Mind you, I'd like to see that."

"I think I'd possibly never walk again after that many," Kim agreed. "But how about this: I want to see if you can make me squirt again. I haven't stopped throbbing since you did it. I want to watch what you're doing, too; that was amazing. And after that, even if you only make me cum just like I always do, I want you to leap on me and fuck me hard. Whaddaya say to that?"

"I think we have a deal, Kim. Would you care to join me back in the bedroom?"

"Certainly, you sexy guy."

We walked back down the hall to the bedroom. Kim leaned against the end of the bed. I kissed between her breasts and then knelt in front of her and unsnapped and unzipped her jeans. I pushed them down her plump thighs and helped her step out of them. Kim, now naked again, spread her legs slightly. I kissed her pussy and put my fingers on her pussy lips, which were still wet and engorged.

Wrapping my arms around her thighs, I pushed my face up into her crotch and licked deeply. This clearly met with Kim's approval. My fingers went deep into her and I held her pussy open so I could lick her clit a little easier. Kim spread her legs even wider and gripped the bed from behind so she could flex her knees and push herself down onto my face.

I licked her a little then pulled my face back. I worked my fingers in and out of Kim. She was sticky and hot again and the stroking at this angle made a "schloop" noise. I ran the tips of my fingers on either side of her G-spot, but didn't touch it yet. Whether she squirted or not, it was clear that I was getting Kim awfully hot.

"What are you doing?" Kim said.

"Actually, I'm just having fun while I get you warmed up," I replied.

"I can't hardly argue with that, but I really do want to see if I can squirt again. Would it help if I lay down on the bed?"

"Uh, as a matter of fact, go pee first."

"What?"

"Yup," I said. "If we're doing this right, you're going to feel pressure like you need to pee. It's really the build-up to squirting, but if you know that it's not that you need to pee, you can relax and let it rip."

"Okay, this is a little odd, but you're the boss." Kim headed off to the bathroom, stopping to grab a washcloth from the linen closet. "I like being really clean," she said.

Kim's towel from her shower went on the bottom half of the bed. I thought for a second and figured "Might as well be for sure, for sure!" and added a second towel from the linen cupboard. From the bathroom came the sound of the toilet flushing, followed by the sound of water running and, sure enough, a fragment of Gilbert & Sullivan again.

The laundry chute door opened and shut, and a delightfully naked Kim reappeared in the bedroom doorway. She struck a Mae West pose with her hand on her hip and said in a matching voice, "Think yuh c'n handle this?"

"All over," I said. "Now get on the bed so I can."

Kim sauntered over to the side of the bed. She licked a finger tip and touched her thigh, making a hissing noise while she did so. "I'm ready for yuh," she said. She looked meaningfully at the towels and said "Ohhh?"

"Not for certain, but if I'm successful, it may not even be enough," I said.

"You really think so?" Kim said with a touch of wonder in her voice.

"Oh, yeah, it's a definite possibility. But so what? I can always do more laundry."

"Okay, I'm game." Kim positioned herself so the towels extended from her waist down to her feet. She lifted her feet in the air and then slowly spread her legs wide until she was almost in a split, then pulled her feet together again in the air. Kim pointed her feet and pulled her legs back towards her head, then spread them wide again. This time she kept them open at a 60-degree angle. She reached up and held her ankles and said "Like what you see?"

Her pussy was spread wide and she was so hot, I could see at least an inch up inside her. The hair around her pussy with shiny with juice. I said "You're so hot, you make my tongue hard, too!"

"Do you want to eat me?" Kim teased. She wiggled her hips a little.

"Very much so, but I'm going to see if I can make you squirt, first, which is easier to do with fingers until we get used to it."

"Oh, the sacrifices I make... Very well, then, whale away!" Kim sighed. I laughed at her and she giggled.

I got on the bed and positioned myself between her legs. I bent down and licked her slit all the way up with a nice scoopy motion of my tongue. Kim said "Hey, I thought you weren't going to eat me!"

"Well, it was too good to pass up," I said. "And damn, girl, you taste good!"

"Get on with it, slowpoke, I can't be waiting forever."

"Okay, okay, you'd think you had nothing better to do than lie around and be pleasured. Here's what we're going to do," I said. "The big trick to making you squirt is to stimulate your G-spot along with everything else. Hope and I figured out that the reason she squirted with me and not with anyone before her was a combination of how I'd fuck her on top and that the curve of my penis was just apparently right for hitting her G-spot. After it happened a couple times by accident, I romped around the net a bit and found a great site by a woman named Jenny Spray. She's got a ton of information about learning to squirt. I learned a lot and you're going to benefit from all this education I picked up."

"Cooooooooool!"

"All right, beautiful, I want you to get comfy. You look great like this, but you'll probably be more comfortable if we prop your legs up so you don't have to think about anything but enjoying yourself." I lowered her legs and then propped them up so her knees were bent and her feet were apart.

"A lot of this is going to be experimenting to find out what works, so tell me what feels good or what doesn't and we can do more or less of it as you like. I'm going to do a few different things to your G-spot. You tell me what feels best. And if none of it seems to be working, we can stop the experiment and try again some other time. This frequently takes some practice and I don't want to get you all frustrated if it doesn't work the first time. But, hey, what could be so bad? You get to lie there while I finger your pussy and do things to make you feel good and cum big. This sound like your idea of a good day?"

"Ohhhhh, yeahhhhhhh," Kim said. "I'm willing to go a long way with this. Like you say, what's the worst that could happen? Go on, do me, cowboy."

I used my left hand to spread her pussy lips near the top so I could get better access to her clit. I pushed my right index and middle fingers into Kim and moved them back and forth a couple times to make sure they were moistened. When I touched Kim's G-spot, it was already firm. Kim moaned and said "That's it!"

"Far out!" I said. "I just touched it a little. That's promising. How does this feel?" I ran the tip of my middle finger slowly across the G-spot.

"More of that, please!" Kim said. She pushed her hips up toward me a little.

"Could be, could be," I said. "Let me try a few other things and see how they work for you." I put my two fingers together and tapped rapidly three or four times on Kim's G-spot. The reaction I got was immediate and vigorous: Kim jerked and her back arched and she made a loud "Gnnngghh!" noise.

"That move's a keeper, I'd say!" I said smugly.

"Haaaa... huhhh, yes," Kim said. "I felt that all the way down to my toes..." She paused. "But it didn't feel like I came. That's weird."

"That sounds like it's the right thing, then. Ready for one other technique?"

"Fire away, you bastard."

I laid the tip of my middle finger gently on her G-spot. Kim twitched slightly and said "Sorry, I think I'm a bit, uh, sensitive right now."

"Well, sweetie, thatis what we're shooting for, after all."

"Meanie."

"Mmmm-hmmmm!"

With my finger resting on Kim's G-spot, I pressed slowly and then released. There didn't seem to be a lot of reaction from Kim even after I tried this a few times, so I changed to digging in slightly and pulling towards the front.

Kim said "I like that. It feels really... deep, I guess. And there's a funny feeling of, what, pressure?" I did it a few more times and Kim said "It's nice, but I don't know if it's going to get us anywhere."

"I like the fact that you're feeling that nice and deep. We may be able to use it for something. What if I combine it with a little direct stimulation like this?" I went back to pressing her G-spot while rubbing her clit with my left hand.

Kim said "That's very nice, but I still don't know if it's going to go anywhere special. How about going back to whatever you did a moment ago?"

"The tapping?"

"Yes. I liked that a lot."

"I noticed that. You're a slut, you know?"

"Yes, I knew that."

"Just checking. Hang on." I kept my left hand on Kim's clit (lubrication never seemed to be a problem) and started tapping very lightly about once a second. Once again, Kim reacted strongly, but this time, she arched slowly. She had her eyes closed and lips pressed tightly together and she kept going "Mmmmf! Mmmmf! Mmmmf!," with the volume increasing. I hadn't expected anything this strong or sudden, but it was very cool seeing her take off like this.

After less than a minute, I saw signs of an approaching orgasm. Kim's thighs were trembling and the "Mmmmf!" noise had changed to drawn-out cries of "Ohhhh!" I kept tapping and started stroking Kim's clit with my left hand again. Kim suddently said "Ohgodohgodohgod!!" and a small spurt of clear ejaculate shot from her pussy. It splattered my face and chest and soaked the towels. I shoved my face into her crotch and licked her soaking clit, all the while tapping harder and faster.

A scream grew out of Kim as I licked her and another spurt of ejaculate, much harder than the first, hit me in the mouth and face, soaking my mustache and Kim's crotch. Somewhat to my surprise, Kim didn't tell me to stop as she usually did when I licked her to an orgasm, but rather was shouting "More! More!" I pulled my two fingers out of her only to leap on her and shove my hard cock into her. With all the fluid, there was less than no resistance and I felt like I was falling deep into her pussy.

Kim grabbed my triceps and squeezed me so hard it was painful. Her legs wrapped around the small of my back and my ass and pulled me into her. I slammed my cock into her as hard and fast as I could. Kim was completely lost to cumming at this point and I would feel occasional gushes of heat, which were more dribbles of Kim's ejaculate soaking both of us and the bed.

Kim's raw lust was incredibly exciting and I came within a couple minutes. I gasped, yelled, and squirmed, grinding my pubic mound against Kim's as hard and deep as I could while I shot my cum into her. As I came, Kim responded and came loudly, too. Her legs squeezed me so hard I was worried about drawing breath, but she relaxed suddenly and her legs fell to either side. I collapsed and rolled off her. Neither of us could do much but lie where we were and gasp for breath. A cool feeling told me that my abdomen was soaked with both of our juices.

Some time later, I said "It worked!"

"No shit! That was incredible!" Kim reached down and felt herself. "I feel really different. I'd have expected that I'd be too sensitive but it feels like I could catch my breath and go again right away."

"You reallyare a slut, I hope you know."

"It's all you, mister. I'm sure that a lot of this is just deep and abiding lust and happiness. Well, that and the fact that I amdefinitely a major slut, yes. But mostly you, anyway."

"I'm impressed. I didn't think you'd respond that well or that quickly. I liked it a lot. Hey, check this out!" I rolled over towards her. "My face is covered with your cum. It tastes different and it smells different. A lot like the sea, really."

Kim held my face and ran her nose all over, sniffing. She said softly, "It does smell different." She kissed my face several times and then kissed my lips, a kiss that turned deep and hot and lasted for quite a while. "It tastes different, too. Less distinct, but... ummm... more pervasive."

"The 'more pervasive' part is probably because this whole room smells like the two us in full rut. Which, come to think of it, is an exact and perfect description."

Kim raised her nose to the air and smelled. "Oh, yeah, I guess you're right about that." She smiled. I got up and opened the window. The weather was lovely and the smells of morning and the rose bushes outside the bedroom window rolled in to the room.

We lay there together, touching and kissing and nuzzling, for quite a while. All of a sudden Kim started laughing, a laugh that changed from a quiet belly laugh to guffaws rather quickly. "What's so funny, you goose?" I said.

Kim caught her breath and said "I managed to keep some kind of count." I looked puzzled. "Orgasms, silly!" I kept count of how many times I felt my pussy clench and unclench. I hit well over three dozen before you even started fucking me!" She reached down and felt the towels. "But I think you were right: if it weren't for these towels, I'd be lying here in a puddle right now!"

12