Kim Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim told him that lots of people had those kinds of feelings and that two people should always be honest with each other and share their feelings. You never know what you might be missing. Kim said there were some more things he needed to understand about her body. I am sure you can see by now that I can move nothing below my hips. Yes, as we talked before, I can feel things everywhere. But if we ever have sex and you penetrate me, I can only lay there; I cannot move my hips in response to you. Yes, I can feel you inside of me but I just can't move or thrust my hips or anything. I can't squeeze my vagina around your penis but I think when I am having an orgasm my vagina contracts some by its self. It takes me time to move into other positions and some I can't get into at all. As I said, I have never been with another man doing any of this but I have talked with other women in my position and they say some men are turned off thinking their partner is not responding to them.

Kim said the other thing he should know is that she did not have an intact hymen anymore so there will not be any blood the first time. First of all she used tampons during her period. Second, she used toys to masturbate with and stuck some of them inside her. She told him I see you are quite long so you might not fit all the way inside me the first few times. I will stretch and soon you will, just don't force it all the way at first.

Al said he had not really thought about any of this and was glad Kim had shared all of this with him. He said he did not think it would be a problem now that he understood it. He took her hand and kissed it and then asked her if he could spend the night with her. Kim, with tears in her eyes, said of course you can. Since we are both new at this we will have to learn together what works and does not work. They both hugged and kissed each other. Al asked her if she was on birth control or should he use a rubber. Kim said she had her tubes tied when she turned 21 so it was not a problem and she trusted him and he did not have to use a rubber. She wanted to experience the whole thing this time.

They went into the bathroom and peed. They washed each other and went into the bedroom. Al watched Kim transfer into bed seeing her useless legs flop around. Kim could see him get hard as he watched and was happy with the reaction. She was also glad he had cum earlier in the shower knowing that he would last longer his first time. Al got in bed with her and helped her get over into the middle of the bed. She pulled herself over on her side next to him and they started kissing. She told him not to worry, she would not break.

After kissing for a while Al started moving his head down her body. He took his time looking at each area, then touching it and then kissing it. He seemed to be very interested in her breasts and spent a lot of time with them. Naturally Kim enjoyed every minute of it and gave him hints about what she liked in different areas; suck harder here, use your tongue here, firm hand grip here and so on. He also looked at her ribs as they were out of place because of the spinal curvature.

Al was uncertain about using his mouth any lower so he moved his hand down between her legs. He found she was soaking wet and this was a big encouragement to him. He had read that if his partner got wet while having things done to her, you were doing those things right. Little did he know right now that Kim's just being with him got her wet. At the same time what he was going to her breasts would have turned a dry faucet on.

Kim decided she was not going to do anything to him this time, just let him do what he wanted. His fingers explored her pussy and finally found their way into her vagina. All this time she was talking to him giving him encouragement as to what she liked and how good it felt. She guided him to her clit and had him look at it and see that it was sticking out of its hood. She told him how to play with it and all of a sudden she came. It scared both of them for a second then Kim enjoyed it and Al was amazed at what he could do with his hand. Kim finally said she wanted to feel him in her and guided his penis over to her. He spread her legs and Kim helped him get between them and guided him into her since he only had one arm and he needed that to hold himself up off of her.

Kim had her head on a pillow and could watch his long penis slide into her. She could not believe how good it felt, nothing like any toy or her fingers had. She watched him slowly disappear and was surprised at how much went in before she felt him bottom out. She looked up into his face and he asked if he was hurting her. Kim said absolutely not, you feel wonderful! Please fuck me Al, I can't bear being a virgin any longer. She kept urging him on, faster, harder, deeper, and so on. She finally felt a strong urge in her pussy that traveled up her body and Kim came harder than she had ever cum. Al was watching her and was in wonderment at what was happening to both of them. Kim's eyes finally focused on him and he felt his balls draw up into him and soon he was shooting his cum into her. Over and over 6 or 7 times did he spasm and shoot into her. Kim could feel every one and in the middle of them came again and this time she could feel her vagina gently milking him.

Al finally let himself down and lay along her side. As short as she was he could do that and still be inside her pussy as he was now. They grinned at each other, knowing they were no longer virgins. They kissed and held each other tightly, and soon felt Al go soft and fall out. He moved off of Kim all the way and lay alongside of her and they both fell asleep.

Kim just napped for a few minutes and when she awoke Al's right shoulder was very near her face. She looked it over closely and thought how sexy it looked. She started to very gently run her finger around it and soon she could tell that Al was awake. She could tell he was watching her and she kept up her tracing. After a while she started kissing it and soon started working her way over to Al's face. They started kissing and soon both were aroused again. Kim worked her way down his chest and at the same time started using her hand to play with his balls. She had to change positions a couple of times on the way down and Al watched as she struggled sometimes doing so. Finally her head was near his penis and there was no doubt in her mind that she was going to take it in her mouth.

She had read many articles on oral sex and wanted to try it so much. She had practiced with several things including some of her dildos. Al was only semi hard when she put the head of his penis in her mouth. She took it all in down to his balls with no problem. She could taste herself and his cum and loved it. Her goal was to have more of him cum in her mouth soon. She could feel him start to engorge and get bigger. It did not take him long to fill her mouth and then some. She was not going to try to deep throat him now, that was something she would have to slowly work on. Al seemed to be getting excited about what she was doing to him and trying to pull her head away. She finally stopped and told him to relax, that she knew what she was doing and to cum in her mouth for her. He said are you sure and she said yes and went back to her sucking and licking.

Since he had just cum a little while ago, and already produced so much cum, she knew it was going to take a while. She encouraged him to lie alongside her and play with her legs as she loved how it felt when he did so. He did so and several times as he was rubbing them, he ran his fingers up her slit and into her pussy. She thought he might be thinking about using his mouth on her but he did not do so yet. As she was sucking him she was playing with his balls. She felt his head twitch in her mouth several times and she used her hand to retract the foreskin so it would be more sensitive. Finally he started moving his hips which moved his penis in and out of her mouth and she felt he was ready. As she was applying strong suction to him she took her thumb and pushed very hard into his peritoneum right behind his balls. This pushed right into his prostate and he came in her mouth. Kim swallowed all of it and then cleaned him off.

Al moved around down to her head and they kissed for some time. Al said he liked the taste in her mouth and ran his tongue around it some more.

12