Kim Gets Caught in the Act

Story Info
One day, Master Jim drops by unannounced.
1.1k words
4.17
59.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Master Jim
Master Jim
16 Followers

He decided to make an unannounced visit to Kim, his bottom bitch. He started to knock, then changed his mind. The front door was unlocked. He walked in, and heard Kim speaking to someone in the bedroom. Not a good sign…

Restraining himself from his initial instinct to rush in, kick ass, and ask questions later, he quietly walked over to the bedroom door and stood there, listening.

“Ooh, yes, I love to suck big cocks, I just love it! I am such a cock hound. I really love big black cocks, they’re so fucking huge, I just can’t resist ‘em. Oh, I am such a slut, I want to be gangbanged and …”

That was enough for Master Jim. He busted thru the bedroom door ready to throw out however many rival studs Kim was taking on. Instead, he found Kim laying on the bed, clad in a outrageously slutty outfit, talking on her cell phone, with an assortment of dildos and vibrators and lotions scattered around her.

“Oh, oh, my god, what are you doing here? What… I… you should’ve…..” She stammered and sat up, looking like the proverbial deer caught in the headlights.

“I’M THE ONE WHOSE GONNA BE ASKING THE QUESTIONS HERE, YOU LITTLE FUCKIN’ BITCH!” he roared. He yanked the phone violently out of her trembling hand and snapped it shut. Lucky for her it wasn’t an old-fashioned phone or he would have yanked the cord out of the wall in his jealous rage.

“WHO TOLD YOU YOU COULD HAVE PHONE SEX? WHO TOLD YOU YOU COULD PLAY WITH YOURSELF IN MY ABSENCE?”

“I’m sorry, it didn’t mean anything, I was just, you know, playing around, and…”

“WHAT WAS THAT? WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME, BITCH?”

“Sir, I’m sorry, sir. I’m so sorry, Master Jim. I know I’ve been bad, please don’t be angry, sir, I’ll be good, please let me…”

He seized her around the waist and threw her forcefully over the arm of the love seat. He had his leather belt off in a flash. He grabbed her by the wrists, tied her hands behind her back with the belt – she knew better than to put up a fight when he was in a mood like this. He pulled up her skirt and yanked down her tanga panties, and then he saw it.

“Why, you little whore, you fucking little black cock whore!”

She had a black rubber dildo worked way up into her ass. He glanced around at the toys on the bed and saw another black dildo, monstrous in size.

“Oh, so you were getting some black cock on the side, eh? Gonna sneak behind my back and get some extra fucking, eh? You little slut, you fucking little slut! I oughta….”

SMACK! SMACK!

She couldn’t stifle her cries as he punished her smooth and tender bottom with a hard slap to each cheek. Now his territory was marked with a bright red hand print, one on each side of her ass. She bit her lip to keep from crying, but she couldn’t stop the whimpering.

“Oh, you’re really gonna get it now, bitch.”

“Please don’t hurt me! I’ll be good, I’ll suck your cock, sir, please.”

“You’re gonna suck cock alright.” With that her snatched the largest black dildo off the bed, grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. She tried to turn her head away and avoid his menacing glance, but he forced her to look right into his eyes.

“Look at me, my little bitch. LOOK AT ME WHEN I’M TALKING TO YOU! You are going to suck some cock now, but good.”

With that he shoved the black monster into her mouth, smearing her slutty lipstick. She whimpered a little in protest, but she knew it was useless to resist.

“Now keep that thing in there and keep quiet. You are about to get the reaming of your fucking life, you horny little slut. You won’t be able walk after I get thru with you.”

Kim felt herself shuddering involuntarily, not just with fear, but with anticipation. Her slut cock, which had lost its erection when he burst in on her little masturbation session, was now growing turgid again and dripping precum.

He mounted her ass and aligned the tip of his own stiff prick along the black rubber dildo protruding from her sissy hole. Without removing the dildo, and almost without any preliminaries, he wedged the tip of his cock into her butthold and gave it a long steady push. He was in, and riding along with the dildo. At last, her fondest fantasy – a double anal penetration!

In and out, in and out he rode that naughty slut, teaching her a lesson, showing her what happens to sluts who play behind their master’s back. In and out, in and out he fucked her, but not too hard or fast, lest the dildo pop out of her poop chute and she feel some relief. In and out, in and out he reamed her backdoor, all the while gazing down at the captivating sight before him. Her black corset gave her a true womanly figure, flaring the hips he was humping so mercilessly. She had on her black curled wig, and her hair fell down across her fair skin to the top of the corset. With her restrained hands she could reach back far enough to protect her bottom from the assault – almost. She moaned under the rectal reaming, almost gagging from the massive dildo he had rammed into her mouth, trying to beg him please don’t, please stop, please….he only mocked her.

“What’s that, bitch? You like that, bitch? Huh, you like that?”

In and out, in and out her continued the double ass drilling. His head reeled. He lost track of time as he rode her, lost in a haze of lust.

Finally, as the moment approached, he carefully pulled his cock out of her asshole, leaving the dildo in her. He reached over and snatched the dildo out of her mouth

“Please don’t stop, sir! Pleeeese……..”

“Get ready, bitch. Get ready for your master’s cum.”

“Oh, yes, yes, please cum in my mouth, Master.”

But instead of her mouth, he smacked her ass a couple of times, then shot his juice all across her sweet slutty cheeks. She almost wept with disappointment. But she knew it was all part of a slut’s punishment. After his climax subsided, he collapsed on top of her, pinning her to the bed, their bodies glued together with sweat and cum.

Their post-coital sleep was sweet, but brief.

“Oh, Master, that just keeps getting better every time you do it…can we do it again, sir, please?

“Yes, Kim, my little slut. Real soon, too. Now go get me a Jack Daniels and soda.”

“Yes, sir!”

Master Jim
Master Jim
16 Followers