Kim Gets Off to College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we'll be at the hotel bar tonight if you change your mind," the man said, as Diane kicked the car into gear and drove away.

"See?" Diane said as soon as they'd cleared the parking lot. "You're gorgeous."

"Maybe as long as I keep my mouth shut."

"What did you think of those guys? Were they cute?"

"What?" Kim exclaimed. "I don't know. I don't think about guys like that, I'm not gay."

"Stay in character!" Diane shouted. "Of course you're not gay. You're a girl. So- what do you think, Kimmy. Were those guys cute?"

Kim hesitated. In character, he thought. "Sure, they were kind of cute. The blond one - he reminded me of Tom Jane."

"Oh, totally, I can see that," said Diane. "Maybe we should meet up with him later -"

"I can't get into a bar!"

"A pretty girl can get around that little problem pretty easily. I bet he has a big cock too..."

"Diane! I don't want to hook up!"

"Why not? You're a girl, he's a man -"

"Because I'm -" Kim hesitated as he reminded himself to stay in character. "I'm a virgin." And I'm not gay, he said silently, in his mind.

"And you want to save your delicate flower for the right guy?"

"Yeah, exactly," Kim said with a frown.

Diane smiled. He'd stayed in character, basically. He could make that story work at school for a while, probably.

"Okay, time to work on your voice," Diane said. "Say something as a woman. With your feminine voice."

"I'm not an actor, I don't have a feminine voice all ready to pull out whenever I need one."

"Yeah, I know," she laughed. "You're gonna work one up right now. Now say something!"

"Say what?"

"Do I have to think over everything? Improv!"

"Uh- couldn't you feed me a line?"

"Ugh, fine. Say 'Oh, you're my new roommate? What a pleasure to meet you."

Kim repeated the line, in a high squeaky voice. It sounded awful even to him.

"No!" Diane shouted. "Don't do falsetto! Listen to my voice! Do I sound like a chipmunk?"

"No," Kim admitted.

"Look, your voice isn't very low to begin with. The problem is that you talk like a guy. Just raise it a tiny bit, but the important thing is to talk with a little more expression, some lyricism. Let your voice go up to emphasize words, don't talk in that boring, flat, monotone guy-voice you usually use."

"My real voice? You could phrase that less insultingly." Kim said, flatly.

"If you're going to complain, at least do it in your new voice," Diane groused.

"Okay," Kim said, trying to follow Diane's instructions. He raised his voice a bit and tried to let it be breathy and lyrical. "Okay, now I am talking like a girl. Oh my, nice to meet you. I love your hair!" Kim was surprised at how believable it sounded, just by raising his voice a little and trying to act a little Diane. "Hey, you know, this doesn't actually sound that bad."

"No, not at all. You're kind of a natural. Say some more stuff. Practice saying stuff you'll say at the mall."

"Uh, okay. Omigod, look at this cute dress? I wonder if they have it green. Does this make my ass look fat?"

Diane laughed. "Okay, that is pretty insulting to women in general, but you sound pretty good. I'm assigning you homework - listen to women singers and sing along, to get that girly inflection down right. All girl singers from now on."

"I have to read Cosmo, I have to listen to girl singers - how long do these assignment apply? Forever?"

"Just until you've mastered your act. Here, let's get started," and Diane started tapping her thumbs on her iphone, which she had plugged into the dash.

Kim laughed as 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' started blasting from the radio.

Both Kim and Diane sang along, and Kim found himself falling more and more into character. He rolled down his window and threw his hand in the air, letting out a loud, high "woooo!" He shimmied his thin bare shoulders in time to the music, and gleefully shouted the words, experimenting with how loud he could get without losing the feminine quality of his voice. He kept looking over at Diane, and imitating his beautiful, stylish sister. If anyone Kim had ever met knew how to "work it" as a woman, it was his sister. Who better to learn from than the sexiest, sassiest girl he knew?

He couldn't really hit the high notes that Cyndi Lauper hit, but when he sang along in his breathy feminine voice one octave below, he still sounded like a girl, and he could carry the tune just fine.

The whole way to the mall, they listened to Diane's girly playlist. A few times, Kim noticed men or boys in neighboring cars watching the two beautiful girls sing and dance in their seats, checking them out. A few of the men even shouted come-ons at them, but Diane and Kim only laughed and left the boys in their dust. They had bigger fish to fry today.

When they arrived at the mall, Diane parked and opened the door.

"Wait!" Kim said. "What if - what if - "

"Look," Diane said. "I know you're nervous. Rehearsals are over. It's time to show you can do this."

"But if I can't?"

"You can. And this still isn't the real. It's like, before a play opens on Broadway, they do it out of town first to work out the kinks. That's what today is. But I promise you, by the end of the day, you'll have the confidence that you can fool anyone that you're a real girl. As long as you're willing to fully commit to your character and do what I say. Can you do that?"

Kim nodded. "But - what if I get an erection while we're walking around in there? I mean, the skirt'll hopefully hide it but-"

"Tell you what?" Diane closed the door and looked around. "Why don't you let me blow you again, then we'll really tape it down good so we'll be safe."

"What? Where?" Kim gasped. "We're in a parking lot."

Diane put her hand on Kim's thigh, and started to pull his skirt up. "Please, Kim, let me drink some more of your sweet hot jizz, I can't get enough of it and seeing you looking so fucking hot, it's driving me crazy. You're such a sexy girl, and you have such a perfect big dick-"

"We'll get busted!"

"Maybe..."

"Wait - let's do it inside the mall." Diane took her hand off his thigh as Kim continued. "We're both girls. Let's just go into the bathroom - or a dressing room!"

Diane giggled. "Okay, let's do it."

They left the car and walk across the parking lot. Kim had tucked his dick between his legs, but it had grown huge and strained against his panties. Kim tried to walk carefully (he was already getting the hang of his shoes) so as to not let his skirt fly up, and he kept checking his reflection in the windows of the stores they passed, but he was pretty sure nothing looked amiss. They just looked like two hot sisters walking through the mall, even if one of them seemed a little less confident than the other.

They turned heads everywhere they went. Teenage boys, old men - seemingly everyone couldn't resist the chance to sneak a peek at these two hot sisters in heels as they strutted through the mall. Kim started to like the attention, and he swung his hips even more, until he was affecting the same attitude Diane had, and mirrored her walk exactly.

They went into the Macy's and went straight to the women's section. As they walked by the lingerie department, Kim looked up at the mannequins, dressed in silky camisoles and fancy styles of lingerie he didn't even know the names for. Diane started collecting dresses from the racks while Kim just looked around at the clothing in a daze.

He found himself thinking about what he'd look like in each outfit he saw. He saw the beautiful mannequins, striking their elegant poses, and imagined himself as each one, wearing a pencil skirt, or a cocktail dress, or a long classy evening gown with long gloves.

Kim had the feeling he was being watched, quite suddenly. He glanced out of the corner of his eye and saw an older woman, in her fifties, probably, and carrying about thirty extra pounds, looked at him. The woman sighed wistfully. Kim turned around and started walking away, but he heard the older woman remark to her husband, "I wish I had that body. I bet she can wear anything." Kim smiled.

"Come on, Kim. Let's go try these on." Diane winked, and the two girls each grabbed three hangers and went to the changing rooms.

Kim walked into his changing room, and then turned as Diane snuck into with him and closed the door. Diane immediately dropped to her knees. "Take off your dress, you slut."

Kim pulled the straps of his dress over his shoulders and slithered out of it, while Diane pulled down his panties and his cock and balls escaped their imprisonment. Diane licked the underside of his thick juicy cock, from base to tip, then took the end of his dick into her mouth while she worked the shaft with her hand.

"Oh god" Kim gasped. Diane, even distracted as she was by her task, noted gladly that Kim had spoken in his girl's voice, even now. Good, his training is going well, she thought.

Kim was watching in the mirror as his beautiful sister sucked his cock - the cock of a her twin, it looked like. She looked so sexy, the lady with the cock in the mirror. She had pert breasts under that stylish bra, with plump, sexy red lips, and big, dark eyes. It felt like he was watching a stranger, as she ran her hand over her sexy body as her big cock was taken further and further into the throat of her lookalike.

He was so horny, he came in less than a minute, and Diane greedily took it down, not letting even a drop escape her lips. As Kim leaned against the wall, spent, Diane slowly stood up, running her hands over Kim's lean body until they were face to face. Diane opened her mouth, and Kim saw that it was white inside - still full of his hot jizz

Kim opened his mouth, and Diane kissed him, her mouth open as the hot, salty fluid ran into his mouth. Kim swallowed it down.

"Isn't it delicious?" Diane asked.

It was a lot more than he'd tasted earlier - but somehow it seemed a little less gross than before. Actually, maybe it wasn't so bad - it certainly didn't nauseate him this time. He remembered what she'd said earlier about acting. He tried to believe it as he was saying it. "Oh my god, so tasty." He smiled what he hoped was a devilish, seductive smile.

"Okay, now resecure yourself and try on those dresses," Diane said. "And fix your lipstick," she added as she snuck out the door.

Diane and Kim both tried on several outfits, and kept meeting in the hallway of the changing area to admire each other, before venturing out into the store to find more things to try on. Ultimately, they bought a few things, all for Kim, that fit him perfectly and were super cute. A couple of outfits for classes, and one for going out on the weekend. Diane paid for everything.

Next Diane took Kim to the nail salon, and they both got their nails and their toes done. Kim had never had a manicure or a pedicure before, but he found the process enjoyable. He could see why women enjoyed it - you simply relaxed while magical things happened to your hands and especially your feet, thanks to these middle-aged Asian woman. His toes had never been so happy, and he had them paint them green with little pink butterflies. When they were done with his toes, they massaged his calves, and it felt wonderful.

After getting a pedicure, they both decided it was a real waste for Kim to walk around in long socks and Mary Janes, so they went to the shoe store and got a pair of steep wedge sandals that tied on with pink ribbons. Diane showed Kim how to tie them, wrapping the ribbons around his sexy things, which were elongated by standing in a wedge. Diane put them on her credit card and shrugged off their price as insignificant, and Kim thanked her profusely.

After that, it was time for lunch, and they went to the food court and got some healthy hummus and veggies.

While they were eating, Kim stayed in character, which he was finding easier and easier to do. He was talking about different kinds of dresses he'd seen already that day that he'd like to try on, when he found himself interrupted by a man's voice.

"Sorry to intrude," he said, "But I just had to say something." He was on a short side, with dark hair, and sort of a lopsided smile. He was wearing skinny jeans and a green zippered hoody with a Green Lantern logo on it. He looked probably about the same age as Kim - 18, or maybe 19.

"What do you have to say?" Diane asked.

"I guess maybe I phrased that wrong. I don't really have anything to say, I just wanted to talk to you."

"You've talked to me." Diane said, shooing him away with her hand.

"Not you. You." The young man turned to Kim. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I couldn't just let you eat your lunch here and not come over and introduce myself, cause I was afraid if I did that I'd never see you again, and I'd never forgive myself."

"I'm the most beautiful girl you've ever seen?" Kim asked in his feminine voice, trying to seem incredulous, but in a way, completely excited to have scored such a massive compliment. He wanted to laugh, but managed to mostly contain himself - but he couldn't contain a smile.

"There you go, look at that gorgeous smile. Hey, what're you eating, carrots? Aren't you hungry for some real food?" The boy sat down without being invited and leaned it, tilting his head conspiratorially towards Kim.

"We're watching our figures," Diane retorted.

"I just got these. You want one?" the boy asked, holding up his to-go bag from Hot Dog on a Stick.

"Why did you buy them if you didn't want them?" Kim asked. He couldn't believe this guy was so close and was flirting with him and was completely taken in by the disguise.

"Cause I was standing in line already when I saw you sitting over here and I thought I'd better not come over empty-handed. Don't worry, they'll get eaten. I'm Wally, by the way."

"I'm Kim. This is my sister Diane."

"Nice to meet you. So what do you say? Either of you girls want to eat my weiner? Ha ha, I'm just kidding you, you know what I'm saying. You want one?"

Kim couldn't help but laugh. This guy was so brazen, but he had a warm smile and a quirky charm. And he was so brave, to hit on complete strangers like this! Kim couldn't imagine ever being so forward with a girl - back when he was a guy that is. Kim realized that Wally was now holding out a corn dog, seriously offering it.

Diane watched to see what Kim would do. She'd tried to protect him from these guys hitting on him, but it was inevitable that this would happen when she wasn't around anymore. What would Kim do? Could Kim get away from this guy? The weird thing is that he seemed to be enjoying all this male attention. Could he get out of this without freaking out?

Kim smiled and took the corn dog from him. "You want to see me eat this?" he asked, breathily. Then he held the hot dog in front of him and leaned forward, opening his mouth and talking just the tip into his lips. Then he pulled his head back and licked his lips. "Mmm, tasty," he said.

Then he thought back to the night before, and how he'd managed to deep throat the blue dildo. He again opened his throat, and opened his mouth wide, and he briefly deep-throated the corn dog. Diane's eyes went wide. "What is he doing?" she thought. "I've created a monster!"

Kim looked up to see Wally's mouth agape, watching Kim deep throat his food amazed, then Kim pulled his head back, and bit off the end of the corn dog. "Mmm," he said. "You're right, this is good. It's been too long since I've had a mouthful of meat."

"Can I get your number?" Wally blurted out.

"I don't think so," Kim laughed. "I'm not really looking to date anyone right now." Kim smiled wickedly. He'd just reduced this confident, cocky boy to pudding, with nothing but his own feminine wiles and a convenient prop.

"But you," Wally gasped. "Here, let me give you my number," he said, pulling out a pen and a scrap of paper. "I'm a sophomore at State. Seriously, call me, I'll take you out for a nice dinner or a movie or whatever you want. I'm a nice guy, really. Ask anybody. Here, follow me on twitter, too, if you're into that."

Kim smirked and took the paper. "Okay, I'll think about it."

"It was, uh, really great to meet you, Kim. You too, Diane." Wally practically tripped over himself as he scurried away.

Kim raised an eyebrow over at Diane, and Diane nodded. "Well, I'm somewhat impressed."

"Maybe I am an actress after all," said Kim.

"You're lucky you pulled that routine on a boy like that, instead of a grown man. Otherwise you would've wound up in a bathroom stall sucking him off for real."

"I'm not going to suck any dicks," said Kim. "I was just messing with him."

"It's not nice to tease boys too much without putting out at all," Diane said. "I mean, I don't mean you need to put out, but if you're not going to, just don't go nuts with the public fake blowjobs. It's not polite. You're gonna give that poor kid blue-balls. Why did you even do that?"

"It was just the first thing that came to mind," Kim said, smirking. "I guess after our, uh, recent activities I've got blowjobs on the brains."

"Yeah," laughed Diane. "You're a little obsessed."

"Me? You're the one who loves giving them so much," Kim looked around, remembering to lower his voice. "Besides, aren't all guys obsessed with blowjobs?"

"I guess, but most guys don't also deepthroat any cock-shaped object they come across."

"You can't possibly be talking about me," Kim said slyly. "I'm a girl."

"Of course you are, you little tease," Diane said as she stood up. "Now come on, finish swallowing that meat. We passed a store earlier where I saw all kinds of good stuff in the window. You still need a ton of clothes."

They navigated back to the boutique Diane was talking about, and Kim concluded that Diane definitely knew her stuff. Soon Kim was trying on outfit after outfit, and Diane kept adding things to the "keep" pile. Kim noticed the guy behind the counter, a cute tall latino guy with short styled hair, wearing a tight black t-shirt, kept checking him out and calling out compliments.

"That looks beautiful on you," he said as Kim made a twirl in a red and black dress. "You have a beautiful body and that dress shows off your trim waste. It's good." Of course, he was trying to move merchandise, but it was still good to hear it, and Kim felt prettier and prettier.

But soon Kim noticed how big the pile of clothes had gotten, and looked at a few price tags. "Diane! We can't get all this stuff! You don't have this kind of money!"

"I'm a working actress, I can swing it. Besides, I bet I can talk this guy into giving us a discount."

"Ramon? The cute latino guy?" Kim asked.

"You think he's cute," Diane asked.

"Well, yeah, I guess," Kim answered. Staying in character as a girl, trying to see him like a girl would see him, Kim continued. "He's got nice eyes, and his body is certainly fit. And there's something about him - the way he moves, I guess. He just seems like he'd know what he's doing." He tried to keep his voice down so the guy wouldn't hear him. "How you would you get a discount?"

"With my feminine wiles, obviously," Diane continued, "You'll see when the time comes. In the mean time, maybe there's a way you can pay me back for this stuff."

"Anything," Kim said.

Diane leaned in and per lips up to Kim's ear, "Follow me into the changing room and eat my pussy."

Kim gasped. "But -"

"But what?" Diane asked. "I can do it for you but you can't return the favor? That doesn't seem very fair, especially considering I'm about to drop over a thousand dollars on your new wardrobe."

Diane put her hand on Kim's hip, on the side the hunky salesman couldn't see. She let her hand slip down onto Kim's ass. "What's the matter, Kim? Never experimented with lesbianism before? You're in college now. Everybody tries it. Don't worry. I'll be gentle."