Kim Goes On Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NC_Master
NC_Master
28 Followers

We watched through the window as she dropped her robe and entered the hot tub. My cock throbbed as I saw her naked for the first time. Jane slid my boxers off and deepthroated me immediately. I grabbed a handful of hair and throatfucked my slut with my nine inch cock. It had taken Jane four months to learn to take every inch down her throat. Hopefully, she could share her secret with Kim. I pulled out of Jane's mouth and slapped her face with my dick. She moaned wantonly as I spun her around and forced her head to the bed and mounted her from behind. Jane was soaked, taking me balls deep with ease.

I remembered back to the night I took her cherry. I was so worried about hurting her. I got the head in and against her hymen, holding still trying not to cum. She just rammed back spearing herself on my lance. She screamed loudly as it broke through, but after a minute of holding me deep she started slowly rocking then moaning. I managed to last 5 minutes some how.

I slammed my cock into my slut as I watched my soon to be conquest in the hot tub. I pulled out after 90 seconds, much to Jane's chagrin I ended our encounter. I pulled her up to her feet and kissed her tenderly. "I love you my sweet slut. Are you ready for phase two?"

She nodded, "Yes Master."

We donned our robes and went out to join Kim, turning the deck lights off as we exited the cabin. I took Jane's robe and helped her into the tub. I shrugged my robe off and slid in opposite of Kim. I turned the bubbles up to high and the pump to medium. I reclined on the couch enjoyed the massage program of the jets. I then slid over to Kim and asked, "Tell me about your sexual history, what you know and when you learned it.

She blushed, but forged ahead. "Sir, I started my period earlier than any of my peers at age ten. I also developed earlier physically than my girlfriends. By the start of the eighth grade I was 5'6'', 170 lbs, 40c-28-36. I never was invited to sleepovers and had zero contact with boys in a social setting. I discovered masturbation by reading a copy of Anais Nin erotica when I was sixteen. I have used only my fingers and a hairbrush handle. I have been careful not to break my hymen. I want my first lover to have that honor. Sir, I want you to have that honor."

I asked Kim, "Have you ever seen a man's cock?" She blushed and shook her head no. "Are you ready too?"

Licking her lips quickly, she looked up into my eyes and said simply, "Yes Sir."

I told her that cocks come in a rainbow of sizes and shapes. That the average cock was six inches long and around an inch across. I slid off the bench and turned to face her. I took her hands in mine and started slowly to stand. She kept her eyes locked on mine until I was standing, only then she began to lower her eyes.

"Oh My GOD, Sir, what a dick. That wont' fit inside me. There is no way it will fit, " Kim exclaimed.

Jane laughed and looked at me, "Sound familiar?" Jane slid over next to Kim winked at her and showed off her oral skills. Jane licked my cock to get it moist. Then Kim's mouth fell open in disbelief as Jane deepthroated me. Jane laughed and told her the first time she barely got four inches in before she gagged. Jane showed her how to massage the balls, lick the head, nibble the shaft but saved a few tricks for later. Jane slid over and handed me off the Kim.

Kim tentatively took me in hand and slow stroked me, feeling my cock pulse in her hand. She brought my cock to her mouth, looking up at me with those dreamy sapphire blue eyes. She parted her lips and snaked her tongue out along my shaft. Jane slid into the bed behind me. Caressing my ass and chest, nibbling on my neck.

Kim slid the head of my cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head, before sliding the next 5 inches between her willing lips. She gagged slightly as I probed the back of her throat. She pulled back an inch or so, not pushing her luck.

Meanwhile my sweet slut Jane slid down, spread my ass cheeks and started tonguing my rosebud. I moaned loudly. It was almost too much. I pulled Kim up and held her back against my chest as Jane walked her legs over the corner of the tub. Kim was in for such a treat, one of Jane's favorite ways to cum...riding the wave.

Jane hopped out of the tub and spread Kim's legs wide as I supported her, floating on her back. I reached over and turned the jets on low with low bubbles. I slowly dipped Kim deeper into the hot tub, until she began to moan. I slowly rocked her up and down on the shaft of pulsating water. Jane slid back into the tub, and then leaned in to kiss me. I took her by the hair and forced her to kiss Kim, then suck her hard puffy nipples. Kim began to moan like a whore.

I whispered into her ear a question. "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes Sir please make me cum," Kim pleaded.

"Are you sure my little one?"

"Oh Yes, yes Sir, please."

I motioned Jane back to take my place supporting Kim's torso. I took Kim's legs and spread them wide, sliding up between them. I laid my cock on Kim's slit slowly running the shaft over her ¾'' long clit. Kim started bucking her hips. I looked at Jane and she mouthed "Do It NOW." I reached down and fisted my cock and rubbed the thick mushroomed head just inside the mouth of her drooling slit.

Looking into her eyes I asked, "Are you ready Kim? Ready to become a woman? To start down the path of being a submissive?"

She glared at me and shouted, "Fuck me Sir, make me your whore."

That was a pretty definitive answer. I obliged her slamming my cock through her maidenhead, burying eight of my thick nine inches in her on the first stroke. She would have screamed if not for Jane deeply frenching her. I gave her about thirty seconds to catch her breath, then I started to slowly saw my cock in her bloody gash. Soon Kim began to moan, then beg for more. "Oh my, I never thought it could be like this. So good, so good. Sir please don't stop, it's so good."

Jane softly sucked Kim's nipples making her gasp. As I wrapped my arms around her thighs Kim placed her ankles on my shoulders. I began to pound Kim relentlessly. Forcing every inch of my cock into her freshly claimed cunt and womb. Kim began to quake from her depths. Jane pulled her nipples harshly forcing Kim's orgasm to the edge. Jane reached down and began to pinch Kim's clit. "Cum Kim, cum on your Master's strong dominant cock."

Kim began to thrash violently as her orgasm suddenly manifested. "Oh Master, I am cumming, cumming for you and Aunt Jane. Oh God, it's so good," Kim exclaimed as tears began to stream from her eyes. I continued to pummel her defenseless pussy hoping to trigger multiple orgasms.

I pulled out quickly and got her to her feet. Turned her away from me and mounted her as she reached for the side of the hot tub. She gasped as I plowed into her from behind. I reached under her and captured her nipples twisting them. Kim howled in a mix of pleasure and pain. I felt her pussy tighten as I began to spank her firm ample ass.

"Yes Sir, please, Oh God more. Harder Sir please, don't stop. I, I, I'm CUMMMIIINNG!!" Kim screamed as her legs turned to jelly. Jane and I held her up as I refused to yield. I battered her womb as Jane slipped a finger into my ass to massage my prostrate.

That did it. "Cumming my sluts." I fired two shots deep into Kim's womb then I pulled out and finished on her face. It was time for me to have rubber legs.

I sat down in the tub and pulled Kim into my lap. Jane slid in beside her and cleaned the cum from Kim's face with her tongue. I praised Kim, "Kim, I am so proud of you. You did very well for your first time young woman."

In a few minutes Jane rose up and asked. "Shall we adjourn to the bedroom?" I thought that sounded like a lovely idea. I collected our robes, then helped the girls out of the hot tub. I wrapped them in their terry robes. Jane took Kim inside for a quick shower to rinse off the chlorine.

I used the smaller bath and left the Master suite to the women. I quickly finished and went to the play bag to retrieve a few items.

A blindfold used on the ride in early, two dildos, lube and a flogger.

I laid the items out on the chest of drawers as the girls returned from freshening up.

I had Jane blindfold Kim and place her on the bed. I tied Kim's hands to the headboard. I then whispered in Jane's ear, "Time to expand your horizons. Eat the little tramp until she cums". I picked up the flogger as Jane crawled between Kim's legs and started to slowly tease her niece with her talented tongue. Kim gasped and cooed as my wife took her first taste of pussy. Jane had no experience with a woman, though we had talked about maybe searching for a playmate for her.

I slowly drug the tendrils of the flogger up my slut's ass. She raised it and spread her legs wider in anticipation of what was coming. I pushed her head down into Kim's sopping wet cunt. I walked behind Jane admiring her firm wide ass, meaty vulva and huge clit. It truly was spectacular. Measuring in at just shy of two inches long and thick as a her thumb Jane's clit was truly a monster. I leaned down and nibbled on her ass before rolling my tongue into a straw and draining her dripping pussy. I stood up again and raised the flogger, brushing her ass. I began to lightly flog Jane's back. She moaned loudly into Kim's cunt, as I moved my attention lower. I dropped the flogger and picked up the padded ping pong paddle. I reached forward and got a handful of Jane's hair. I pulled her up as I started to deliver ten swats, five to each check. Jane counted the off with the number and thank you, Master after each stroke. When I finished I ground her mouth back into Kim's snatch. "Finish her, NOW."

I mounted Jane doggy style in one solid thrust bottoming out, driving my balls against her clit. I fucked my slut savagely. She craved hard fucking when fully aroused. She screamed and sobbed into Kim's pussy as I spanked her ass with my hand. She shuttered as her orgasm racked through her. I felt her pussy spasm, clutching my cock as she came. I reached down and pinched her clit hard and on cue she unleashed a massive squirting orgasm. I quickly pulled out and rolled her out of the way.

I laid my cock on Kim's clit, "Do you think you are ready for a real fucking?"

"Yes Sir, please fuck me and make me cum. Aunt Jane has me so close. Please Sir, please fuck me now."

I placed the head inside then slowly slid the first six inches in.

Kim moaned and whimpered, "Please Sir, don't tease me, I need to cum so bad."

I looked over at Jane who had caught her breath. "Fuck her hard Master, make the little whore beg you to stop."

I spread her legs out wide and grabbed the headboard. I thrust in again until I bottomed out against her cervix. I looked down another inch and a half of cock to go. I removed her blindfold, eased out halfway, kissed her tenderly, then told her to take a deep breath. As she exhaled I slammed forward. Entering her womb. She screamed as my balls bounced on her ass. She pleaded with me. "Oh Sir stop, it hurts too much. Please Sir, please."

"What happened to you begging for my cock?" I reminded her that I was the one in control, not her. I started to slowly pick up speed, stepping it up every 20 or 30 seconds. Soon Kim began to beg for more.

"Harder, Sir, please harder." Kim panted like an overheated dog. "Oh Sir I had no idea it could be so good."

I released her hands and rolled her to her knees. I held her tightly by the wrists with her arms extended to the rear, holding her up off the bed as I began too long dick her slowly. Slamming it in and slowly dragging it out. When I began to feel her pussy tighten I grabbed her hips and plowed into her like a maniac.

She sobbed as her orgasm hit her. "Sir, don't stop. Never stop. Oh god it's so good, so good." Her cunt clamped down on my cock trying to slow its onslaught, but to no avail as I fucked her through the next two orgasms. She finally went limp and whimpered for me to please stop. I pumped her another minute then motioned Jane to the bedside. I pulled out and rolled Kim onto her back. I stood on the bed over her as I throat fucked Jane. Jane slid two fingers into my ass to massage my prostrate. I fired three ropes into her throat, then the rest onto her face. It dripped onto Kim's face and neck. I reached out to steady myself with the headboard. I finally sank to my knees from the surprisingly intense orgasm.

Jane and I cuddled with Kim for a short while. I rose to tend the fire and Jane took Kim to the shower to clean up for the evening. They returned and joined me in bed. We all snuggled up together and soon drifted off to sleep.

This was going to be a very good vacation. Good thing my next paid photo shoot was not for 17 days.

End chapter 1.

NC_Master
NC_Master
28 Followers
12